Time Stop Inheritance Ch. 02

Story Info
Making my grocery store fantasies come to life.
8.9k words
4.48
22.9k
34

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Authors note - the story of Tom and his new watch that he inherited from his neighbor continues with a trip to the grocery store then during dinner out with his mom. Many of the women in the story are based on actual women I've seen and lusted after while shopping in real life.

After my amazing day playing with my neighbor Carol I slept like a baby waking up refreshed and recharged. Since it was Saturday I didn't have much on my schedule so I thought it was definitely time to fulfill my grocery store fantasy. I figured I'd wait until noon when the place would be busiest. I grabbed my laptop and enjoyed the pics and vid I took during my two visits with Carol. Her ass truly is a thing of beauty that reminds me of my favorite porn star Melanie Hicks. I jacked off to vids of her hot ass so many times and now had access to Carol any time I wanted. Maybe someday I'll have to find out where Melanie lives and figure out how I could fuck her. That would have to wait because I realized I was starving and needed some breakfast. As luck would have it, when I went downstairs my mom was cooking bacon, eggs, toast and home fries.

"Hi mom," I said as I took a seat at the table.

"Well hello there sleepy head. You must have had a busy day yesterday. You were asleep when I got home from work and never woke up."

I said, "Yeah, sorry about that. I was feeling overwhelmed by everything that happened these last few days and I guess I just hit the wall."

"That's ok sweetie," she said. "I get it. I was thinking of taking you out to The Pub later to celebrate. It would also be a big help if you could mow the lawn today. It's lookin pretty shaggy."

I said, "That sounds great and I'd be happy to mow as soon as I demolish the amazing food you're making."

She laughed as she filled my plate and as she bent over the table I couldn't help but notice the sway of her tits. I never really thought of my mom that way and my hand started reaching for my watch. Thankfully I came to my senses and instead enjoyed the great food and company with my mom. She needed to remain off limits.

After breakfast I rinsed my plate, loaded the dishwasher and said, "Thanks for that mom. I'm gonna go take care of the lawn."

"Thank you Tommy. I'm glad you liked it." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I felt her fleshy braless tits against my chest. I quickly escaped out the back door before I totally lost control.

Our yard was bigger than Mr. Robinson's so it took me an hour and a half to take care of everything but it looked great when it was done. I took a minute to admire our space then made my way back into the house. It was time to get a shower and head to the grocery store. When I went upstairs though I heard the shower running so I had to wait until my mom was done since our house only had the one full bath. I turned to go to my room but then started to think about my mom. She was pretty hot for her age which was about the same as Carol. Her best feature had to be her big tits and thinking about seeing them naked took me beyond any self control I had earlier.

I clicked my watch and cautiously opened the bathroom door. I didn't hear the water anymore since time was stopped but the shower door was fogged over so I couldn't see anything. When I opened it I saw my mom bent over washing her slender legs and her massive tits were hanging down inches away from me. My cock had been rock hard since I opened the bathroom door so I quickly shed my pants and started stroking my raging cock. As I jacked off with my right hand I reached into the shower with my left and felt my mom's huge tits. They were still very full but I loved the little bit of sag as they hung in front of me. The temptation of rubbing my cock between them was just too great so I shed the rest of my clothes, got in the shower and pushed my cock between my mom's tits that just happed to be in the perfect position. I tried to go slow but the amazing softness coupled with the taboo nature of what I was doing caused my orgasm to build immediately. I tried to hold off for as long as possible but I ended up getting out of the shower and shot my load into the sink. These orgasms have been so powerful that it takes me a few seconds to come to my senses. After I recovered I cleaned the sink with tissues, grabbed my clothes then restarted time once I was back in my room.

After I heard the water shut off I called to my mom, "Hey mom, let me know when you're done in the bathroom. I need to shower and run over to the library for a bit.

"Ok sweetie, I'll just be another five minutes."

I lay in my bed feeling guilty about what I just did and told myself that mom was off limits. The world of women was at my disposal and I needed to leave her alone.

Mom called out that she was done so I quickly showered, shaved and took care of all the usual morning necessities then grabbed my back pack and went downstairs.

"Well hi there handsome," mom said, "you sure clean up nice and the yard looks great!. I hate to ask but I need a few things at the grocery store. Since you're going out would you mind picking them up for me? I need to do some serious cleaning today and it'll probably take until it's time to go to The Pub."

I said, "Of course I'll do that for you mom. You do so much for me and it would be my pleasure." She gave me cash for the groceries and I made my way out to the car. In my head I apologized to my mom about the library but there would be none of that today. I made a b-line for the grocery store and was there in just a few minutes.

We had several large chain stores and the lot was packed when I pulled in which was very good for me. I found a spot in the back then almost ran to the entrance. I decided that I wouldn't stop time at first but instead walk around and peruse the lovelies who would soon be at my disposal. I liked to stare directly at women's tits as I passed them and often times we'd make brief eye contact. It didn't embarrasses me but it certainly made them uncomfortable. The place was jam packed with women of every age, race and body type so after making one pass through the store I pushed the button on my watch and everyone froze.

Isle 1

I went back to the entrance to make sure things were indeed frozen outside and the automatic doors wouldn't open. I was probably being paranoid but since this was my first big public experience it was good to make sure. I stripped off my clothes and leisurely walked naked through the store. I passed a couple hotties who I recognized from school in the vegetable isle, walked up to them and felt their bodies through their clothes. Their pert young tits and tight asses felt amazing but the clothes had to go. I pulled their pants down to their ankles, pulled their shirts and bras up to their neck then admired the two gorgeous women in front of me. I wanted to taste their pussies so I had something to compare with Carol's musty scent so I bent down in front of them and spread their legs apart to make room for my tongue. Each of their pussies tasted and smelled really fresh and sweet which was very different from Carol. This is not a bad thing for her but more of an interesting observation on the effects of aging. I stood and felt their perky young tits and was pleasantly surprised when their nipples got hard. I looked around but everyone was still frozen. It must be that bodies react differently perhaps depending on age or maybe it was just a person to person thing. I'd for sure have to conduct an experiment with that someday.

After licking their pussies I left them there naked and continued down the isle. Of course my cock was rock hard so I slowly stroked it as I continued until I came upon a very large woman bent over the green peppers. I guessed she was in her 30's and had to weigh at least 250 as her tits hung down to her stomach which rolled down almost to her pussy. Her ass was enormous so of course I needed to see it so I pulled her sweat pants down, removed her coat, shirt and bra leaving her basically naked. I forgot about my phone so I went back and snapped some pics of the hotties then took a few of the plumper. Actually she indeed was what many would consider plump. She definitely had a lot of extra pounds but she looked very sexy and inviting. Her tits were huge as was her ass but it didn't really sag a lot. It could be because she was bent over the peppers but it looked hot as fuck and I had to slide my cock between her ass cheeks. Amazingly the sensation of her fat soft ass on my cock was even better than Carol's. I knew I would not last long if I kept going and I had more women to check out so I regretfully stopped and continued through the store.

Isle 2

In the next isle my jaw dropped as I came upon the volleyball coach from my high school, Ms. Barrett. She was in her 40's and totally smoking hot as you'd expect from a volleyball player. She had to be pushing 5' 11" with long brown hair that fell half way down her back, nice round tits and I couldn't wait to see her ass. Her make-up was perfect and her face looked absolutely stunning. She had worn a skirt so it didn't reveal much until I pulled it down to her ankles along with her panties. Her ass was round and firm and I thought back to how I used to lust after the volleyball players in those tight shorts. Now I had one of them nearly naked in front of me. Someday I'd have to make my way into their locker room but right now my cock was pointing straight up to Ms. Barrett so I removed her shirt and bra, got in front of her and felt her body up and down from head to toe. I kissed her and licked up and down her body stopping only to snap a few picks. I knew I should probably stop and continue on but my lust for her overtook me. I gently laid her down on the floor, removed her skirt from around her ankles then spread her legs. The sight of her velvety well trimmed pussy was heavenly so I knelt down and started licking her clit. When I stuck my fingers in her pussy I was surprised to find that it was very wet which was different from my experience with Carol. At the moment I didn't really care as I plunged my rock hard cock deep into Ms. Barrett's pussy. Given she is an athlete her pussy felt velvety smooth and very tight on my cock. As I slammed my cock in and out of her I felt like cumming after only 30 seconds so I pulled out to recover. I realized that I never really had a good blow job so I straddled Ms. Barrett's chest, pushed her shirt beneath her head and slid my cock into her mouth. I had to force her lower jaw down to get my cock past her teeth then I was able to slowly face fuck her. I even slid my cock all the way down her throat and she had no reaction. This was just too fucking hot so I started pounding her face, pushing my cock from the tip of her lips and down her throat. Without any warning my cock started spewing sperm so I pushed as far into her mouth and down her throat as possible. Her tight throat pulsed on the head of my cock as wave after wave of cum shot down her throat. I again felt light headed and took a few minutes to recover. I snapped a few more pics then continued down the isle, deciding to leave her as she was.

For the next 30 minutes I made my way through the store going through all the women I liked and removing all their clothes. The majority were under 40 but I sprinkled in a few older women so I could experience the differences. I also repositioned them in each isle so they were next to each other and organized from young to old. I must have had around 60 women ready to be played with and fucked. My plan was to go an isle at a time, fuck each woman until I came then dress them, put them back in their original position and by that time I'd be ready for the next isle.

Isle 10

Isle 10 was the mother load with twelve women ranging from around 19 years old to probably 60. I arranged them based on their body type and what I wanted to play with then went down the line fucking the ones with the hottest ass from behind, pushing my dick through huge tits, shoving my cock down throats and rubbing it on big hot asses. As I made my way back to the beginning I positioned each woman so they were bent over with their hands on the shelves to brace them in the perfect position and made my way down the line fucking all of them from behind. Since I had just shot my load down Ms. Barret's throat it took a while to get off but eventually I could feel my balls tightening. Where to cum always requires some thought and for this isle I had grabbed one of the women's purses and stowed it at the end of the line. As I made my way to the 60 year old I pounded her pussy hard to bring myself over the edge then shot a huge load of cum in her purse. I made a mental note to follow her when I started time to see her reaction. Actually there were going to be a lot of interesting things to observe.

Isle 9

I put the ladies back in position, dressed them and headed to isle 9. Ten women were awaiting me along with one man. I decided what the hell, I've never fucked an ass yet and it was this guys lucky day. Isle ten had mostly dietary aids and so on so the women were all roughly in their 30's and 40's as was the man who I had positioned at the end of the line. I had positioned him sitting on the floor and wanted to see if his dick would get hard so I started to jack him off. I was surprised when his cock sprang to life until he had a hard 7 inch cock poking up at me. Now I wondered what it would be like to get fucked in my ass so I hopped over to the next isle, grabbed some Vaseline and lubed his cock with a generous amount. By this time my clock was hard again so I first pushed my dick down his throat then straddled his lap and positioned his cock at the entrance to my ass. Since I had never done this before it took a while before I managed to pop the head of his cock into my ass but I finally got it in. The pain was intense as I slowly pushed down until I was all the way in. I reached over to the hot blonde MILF next to us and wrapped her hand around my cock so I could have her jack me off while getting my ass fucked. As my ass grew accustomed to his cock I started bouncing up and down and stroking my dick with the MILF's hand. Not surprisingly the pressure on my prostate caused a huge eruption of cum all over the guys chest and stomach. I fell forward resting on his cum covered chest for a minute then got up. I left everyone in this position since I had only played with a couple of them and still wanted to fuck the guys ass so I made my way through the remaining isles, admiring hot tits and asses. Running my hands over countless women's bodies and again mentally thanking Mr. Robinson for his gift.

Isle1

It probably took me 30 minutes to make my way to isle 1 where the sight of the plumper's ass caused my cock to stir. Since I was getting hard I decided to start with this isle so I repositioned her on her stomach, removed her pants and rubbed my cock on her fat ass. It felt amazing then after basically jacking myself off with her ass for a while I plunged my cock deep into her pussy. I have to admit that her pussy was the best I had today. Her extra weight made her pussy full, soft and tight and the feeling of her ass massaging my cock each time I pulled in and out was amazing. I might have to cum in her pussy but needed to check out her tits so I rolled her over, pushed her massive tits together and surrounded my cock with them. They were so big I couldn't even see my cock but the feeling was amazing. I continued to slowly push my cock between her tits until I started to feel another orgasm building so I stood up and moved over to the two hotties who I started my day with. One was blonde and one had dark almost black hair. Their body types were nearly identical. About 5' 2", thin, small titties, nice shaved pussies and hot little asses. I bent both of them over and fucked each of them from behind, pounding their little pussies hard and fast until I started to feel an oncoming orgasm then I'd slow down or pull out because I knew where I wanted to shoot my load. After fucking the two hotties for a while I made my way back to the plumper and slid my slippery cock between her tits. Since I was already on the edge I pounded her tits with my cock until I shot my load on her neck and face. I was starting to feel more daring so I decided to leave my cum on her face.

Isle 3

Having finished with these three I repositioned them, dressed them and made my way to isle 3 bypassing Ms. Barrett since I'd already had my way with her. I might go back to her later if I have anything left in the tank. In Isle 3 was a solitary MILF or maybe even a GILF. She had wavy shoulder length gray/blonde hair and had been wearing really tight jeans which were a bitch to remove but they nicely showcased her big ass and mom belly. Her tits were of average size with quite a bit of sag. They were fun to play with but her nipples never got hard so that must be an age thing in stop time. I had positioned her bent over her shopping cart and started feeling her clit but like Carol she never got wet so I had to lick her pussy and spit on my cock to provide lube. I slowly inserted my cock into her pussy but the feeling wasn't all that great. I had an idea to grab the shopping cart and use it to move her back and forth on my cock but after 20 minutes or so I still didn't feel close to cumming so I shoved a finger up her ass for good measure then put her clothes back on and left her bent over her cart.

Isle 4

Isle 4 was the beer and wine isle where I had found a hot young goth chick with a bunch of tats and a really nice ass. She had been wearing baggy faded jeans but they were super tight on her hot ass. She wore her dirty blonde hair up in a barette. Her friend was very heavy with shoulder length black hair, an oversized sweat shirt and baggy sweatpants. I had stripped them both naked, positioned the heavy girl on her hands and knees and her friend on top of her so I could move my cock between their two young pusses. Both had small tits and their nipples immediately got hard when I played with them. I proceeded to lick both of their asses and pussies to provide additional lube then slid my cock in the girl on the bottom. Her pussy felt fantastic as I was learning was the case with heavier women. The softness of her flesh surrounding her cunt felt great and I pressed her ass cheeks together so my dick slid between them is I moved in and out of her pussy. Then I slid my cock into goth chick and her pussy was so tight I had a hard time entering her. I moved her back and forth until my cock was fully inserted then proceeded to pound her tight pussy hard and fast. She felt great on my cock and I continued to fuck both of them for the next 30 minutes but wasn't able to get off probably because I already had four orgasms today. I licked girl number one's ass then pushed my cock deep into her asshole which felt amazing but after pounding her ass for another ten minutes I decided it was time to move on.

Isle 5

I dressed and repositioned them then moved on to isle 5 where I had found three hotties who had been wearing sexy tank tops and stretch pants. I loved how women look in those and wondered if they realized that every man who saw them lusted after their hot asses. This man in particular was getting ready to really enjoy those asses. The first girl was super skinny, the second had a perfect hourglass shape and the third was another plumper. I sat the skinny girl down on the floor as I planned to fuck her face, laid her perfect friend on her back for some missionary and bent the plumper over a counter for some doggie. I slid my cock into the skinny girl's mouth and pounded my cock deep into her throat then got between her friends legs and slid my lubed cock into her tight pussy before pounding the plumper's pussy with my hard cock. I continued to fuck the three of them round robin before finally feeling the beginning of another orgasm. I slid my cock back into the skinny girl's mouth and down her throat until I could feel my orgasm start to build. Thinking back to the sensation with Ms. Barrett I pushed my cock as deep into her throat as I could as I shot my load. The feeling of a tight windpipe pulsing on my spasming cock was amazing and I held my cock there to prolong the sensation. When I recovered I dressed and repositioned them before moving on to the next isle.