Time to Help Sis with Mum Ch. 01

Story Info
Reg, in love with his sister Liz, helps her move mum.
3.1k words
4.28
8.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reg had left Arundel to go to university in Canterbury leaving his elderly mother with his sister Liz, 22, who was taking care of her full time. Reg enjoyed Liz in a way that was not at all appropriate and leaving, he thought, would help him with the jealousy he felt when Liz went out on rare dates. He was 24, and dated himself some, but could never get close to any of his girlfriends. Reg and Liz had always been close and played together all the time during school holidays, going to the park together, riding their bikes together, going shopping together and pretty much anything else that happened during the holidays. One day after Reg had felt the first cum releasing itself from his junior cock and learning to wank and feel good when the cum came out he tried to touch one of Liz's breasts but she got up and ran off from him and he felt really bad like he had offended his sister.

When he went to university he found it difficult to get a girlfriend since he was not at all athletic. They were the men that the ladies wanted. He did have a girlfriend or two and lost his virginity to one who laughed at him because he would cum too soon, he had even tried wanking before going out with her but that left little cum when he was with her which she also did not like. Better had just leave girls till after my degree he felt and so resigned himself to wanking over pictures in magazines since the wifi blocked what he wanted online.

One night he was looking at pictures on his phone and came across some that he had taken of Liz in her bikini when they were on a family holiday. He studied some of the pictures and noticed how her bikini bottom had a beautiful bulge and thinking about that made him really horny and hard, that and just how much he was turned on by Liz's small breasts, he got his cock out and wanked while looking at her pictures and thinking of how nice it would be to kiss that mound in her bikini bottom. He did this time and time again and it made him feel good, he would sleep imagining her cuddled up to him, her beautiful small soft breasts against his chest.

Liz would phone regularly to see how he was doing and tell him about mum and how things were. He did feel sad that she was kind of trapped and not able to go out and make a career for herself but it did not seem to bother her and she seemed content to take care of their mum. A number of times when she would phone he would be waiting for her call, naked on his bed, cock in hand, and play with himself while listening to her. One time like this he came while listening to her and made kind of a choking sound which she heard and wondered what had happened, but he brushed it off, trying to get his breath back by saying he had swallowed wrong. It did occur to him that as well as enjoying the sex, such as it was in his mind, with Liz he looked forward to hearing her and phoned her many times just to say hi how are you doing, hear her voice and just be close. She would always be free to talk and he began to realize that he was in love with is own sister.

One day Liz phoned in a bit of a panic,

"The doctor says that we need to move mum into hospice, today, for the time that she has left, would you be able to come home for this weekend to help me settle her in to the place?" she said sounding a little frantic.

"I could drive back Friday afternoon and be with you by evening if that would be ok," trying to reassure her that it would work out fine

"Yes," she said, "will look forward to seeing you Reg."

Reg was happy to be going home to see Liz in just a couple of days though he was sad because his mum had taken a turn for the worse and likely would not be around for too much longer.

Reg pulled up into the driveway, got out of the car to see Liz running up to him with open arms, they hugged and kissed and she said

"It is so good to have you here Reg, thank you for coming." Smiling as she said it.

Reg grabbed his bag out of the car and followed Liz inside the house, she was skipping her way to the door looking behind her now and again to check that he was following.

"I have made up your bed and all the sheets are clean and the towels in your shower are clean too. It is so nice to have you here Reg."

Liz had made a casserole dinner and they had a glass of wine and spent the evening at the table drinking wine and talking. At nearly ten they realized they had been talking all evening and better get off to bed, each wishing the other a good night and turning in to their own rooms. Reg started to undress and found that his underwear was full of pre-cum some had dried on the inside of his underwear but some still wet on his cock head. Not wanting to waste it he quickly got into bed, dragged out his phone and looking at the pics of Liz that he loved to wank over, did so, filling his undies with cum.

The next morning Reg was woken by the sound of Liz taking a shower something that he had heard many times but now the thought of Liz, fully, totally, wonderfully naked not a few feet away drove him crazy so popped in the shower himself to help calm his mind down He got dressed and went to the kitchen to find Liz making some poached eggs and toast and the kettle was on to make tea. She was dressed in a nice blue blouse with no buttons. Looking really intently at her blouse, Reg could see that she was wearing a bra though not really needed for her size. She had on a shortish white skirt and what Reg assumed to be pantyhose underneath. The two sat down and had breakfast together and talking about some of the things that they might take to the hospice so that mum would feel a little more like at home.

By early afternoon they had all the pieces placed in their mums SUV and began the drive to the hospice. Reg drove and was pleased to see Liz's legs, she had such sensuous legs, she was thin but her legs not so much and Reg was wondering just how nice it would be to kiss her feet and slowly kiss all the way up her gorgeous legs to her pussy. It was very hard for him to not think of her as she was pointing her legs towards him, it was so easy for him to see a lot of her beautiful legs and he did wonder if she might see the bulge that was starting to appear in his trousers.

Their mum was pleased to see them both and happy that Reg had been able to come out and see her, and help Liz bring some items with her.

"You two are so kind to me and it is nice to see you both together, you used to get on so well when you were kids." Mum said.

They stayed for a couple of hours with mum, talking and arranging things as she wanted them in the small room that she had. Eventually they bid mum goodbye and left the hospice. On their way back to the house Liz said

"if you don't have anything planned for tonight would you like to spend some time together and just sit and watch a film?"

"That would be great Liz," he replied,

"Have nothing planned at all and I would like to spend my time with you. How about we just pick up a pizza for dinner then we would not have to cook something."

Smiling, Liz said "great, and a box of wine."

On returning home Liz went to the kitchen for wine glasses and Reg looked through the DVD's to find "Some like it hot" as he knew that to be a film that they both enjoyed. Eventually Liz came into the room with two large glasses of wine and sat them down on the table in front of the sofa,

"Lets both sit on the sofa together." Liz said.

Reg noticed that her glass had a little lipstick on it and wondered if she had already had some of the wine. When she sat on the sofa next to him and curled her legs up to lean back on him he noticed that she was no longer wearing pantyhose. She had moved her legs so far up on the sofa and so tightly towards herself that her skirt had ridden up making her whole thigh perfectly visible. Her legs looked so good and the view was exciting Reg such that his cock had no choice but to grow and could now easily be seen by the bulge created.

"I have put 'Some like it hot' in the DVD if that is ok with you,"

"wonderful." Liz said.

They both sat back to enjoy the film. Liz poured herself another glass of wine and sat back as close to Reg as she could, lifting his arm to put it around her shoulder, Reg responded by pulling her closer to him and kissed her hair. Liz turned her face towards Reg looking at his lips, the temptation was way too much and Reg kissed her lips, she did not complain or move away and Reg kissed her again and felt her kissing him back. Quickly this simple peck turned into passionate kissing and Reg moved his free arm around Liz's back to bring her more face on with him and Liz responded by bringing her leg over his and sat kissing his face with her legs astride him.

Needless to say all of this made Reg harder still and with his hands reaching up under Lizs blouse and across her bra strap. He kissed Liz with a full open mouth and Liz responded in the same manner. Lifting the front of her skirt and moving her knees further apart Liz moved her pussy closer to Reg's hard cock and he knew she must be feeling it. Reg's hands moved to the clasp of her bra, about to undo it he suddenly realized what he was doing.

Breaking off the kiss, breathless he says,

"Liz I am so sorry to be doing this to you, forgive me please I just got way too carried away."

Liz attempting to regain herself to speak,

"Reg please don't chastise me, I have had a lot to drink so that I can say these things to you, please don't be thinking me weird."

"Say what things Liz? you know I would never be unkind to you."

Liz reaches for her wine and takes another large gulp, putting it back and holding Reg's face tight in her hands she says

"I love you Reg."

Expecting her to say but... Reg quickly responds with

"and I love you too Liz."

Still holding his face and kissing his lips tenderly Liz comes back with,

"Please don't make fun or laugh but what I mean is Reg that I love you with a passion, a passion as a girlfriend would love a boyfriend, I am in love with you Reg."

Now with a red face, shocked, and reaching also to take a large gulp from what little there is left of Liz's wine his cock still pressing towards Liz's pussy, her legs still wide open to keep herself pressed against his hard cock, Reg says,

"Liz I am in love with you." Both looking at each other in amazement, Reg continues,

"Liz I have loved you for as long as I can remember"

and Liz not knowing what to say she hugs her brother and eventually says in his ear, her hot breath against his face making his cock move trying to escape the confines of his trousers

"I love you very very much Reg"

and feeling for the buttons of his shirt says

"Make love to me Reg. I want to feel you inside me, feel your cock fill me, feel your cum fill me," wondering how she had managed to say these words that she had been desperately wanting to say to him.

Trembling with excitement he reaches for her blouse and pulls it over her head and kisses her while she undoes his shirt. He reaches around to unclip her bra as she leans back to allow him to remove the shoulder straps and give him full view of her gorgeous B cup breasts,

"Your breasts are so beautiful Liz." he says kissing gently each one in turn

Liz stands up and Reg notices that his crotch is damp as he undoes his fly to relieve and straighten his cock, he watches as Liz removes her skirt and sees that she has no panties on and her beautiful hairy pussy is wet, her outer lips parting as she stands with her legs apart letting him see all that he wants to of her gorgeous body.

His eyes are wide open as he says "You are absolutely gorgeous Liz."

Liz kneels in front of him and removes his trousers while he lifts himself up she pulls his trousers and underwear away from his waist and sees his oh so hard cock with its wet gleaming head fly up at her,

"Reg you look so nice," she says as his trousers come off over his feet.

Reaching for his hand and pulling him off of the sofa she says, "my bed."

Rushing hand in hand to her bedroom Liz sits on the side of her bed reaching up for Reg's head to kiss him and leans back to feel him fall between her legs as she opens them giving him a most sensual invitation, she can feel the wet head of his cock against her thigh as he gets closer and lays his chest against her breasts his cock growing a little as he feels her naked breasts touch his naked chest.

Reg kisses her face and feels her panting breath as he kisses her ear and her neck, his cock leaving a trail of pre-cum on her inner thigh as he moves down kissing her chest and reaching her waiting breast. He feels the wet of her pussy against his belly as he kisses the outer mound of her breast, feeling her erect nipple against his cheek she moves her hands to hold his back, encouraging him to continue. He kisses her nipple and opening his mouth he sucks on her breast pulling it into his mouth as she takes a breath and with her weak voice saying

"yes yes, please, yes Reg please."

Liz moves her leg over a little so she can feel his cock against her, wanting the wet head to be inside of her and enjoying the throbbing of him as he plays with her breast. His hand reaches for her other breast and feeling he has it fully in his hand cups it in rhythm with his mouth sucking her breast. Twisting her nipple gently he plays with the other with his tongue feeling her nipples growing hard as he plays with them. Feeling his cock against her leg he moves it slightly enjoying the feel of her against his aching cock. Moving his belly over her pussy she feels his cock slide off of her leg and his residual pre-cum slowly inching its way under her leg, he kisses her belly leaving her breasts to the massaging and kneading of his hands, playing with her nipples between his fingers and thumbs.

Liz feels his chin getting closer to her pussy and he catches the scent of her juices, his lips kissing her naked lower belly she feels his chin touch her clit and taking a deep intake of breath lifts her body up exclaiming

"Regggggg Yessssssss Regggggg Yesssssss."

He kisses her clit and her thighs tighten against his head almost crushing him she makes screaming noises through her teeth and slowly lowers her body, his mouth covered with her juice he kisses the lips of her pussy his cock growing more and more eager to satisfy itself inside of her, he moves up her body to her open arms, and smiling, eager for him to enter her, his cock moves to her entrance he slowly pushes inside of her waiting, warm, wet pussy, her arms folding over his back to hold his chest next to her.

Slowly he moves back and forth inside of her, pushing his full hard member a little further into her with each stroke, her legs getting tighter against his, she crosses them over him. He gets faster moving his cock in her and as he is about to fill her full with his cum she tightens her body and holding him fast she screams again

"Regggggggg"

His cock pumps its juice into her, sliding his cock back and forth inside of her feeling his orgasm fill his body his arms reaching under her to her shoulders pulling himself as tight into her body as he can, his cum gushing from his member into her, his entire body feeling warm and satisfied his heart overjoyed he is filled with emotion that he has made Love to his wonderful sister.

With each holding the other tight his head falls beside hers and with his hot breath near her ear he says

"I love you Liz,"

"I love you Reg." Liz replies.

His flacid cock falling out of her he moves to lay on his back on the bed and inviting her to come close she lays at his side her breasts touching his chest and her leg between his laying her wet pussy on his thigh, her arm on his shoulder she reaches momentarily to pull a sheet over them they kiss tenderly and fall asleep close together the entire night.