Time Wasted

Story Info
Missed opportunity.
4.7k words
4.51
20.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
371 Followers

Phone rang... interesting, it was the landline number, no one rings me on that number, and everyone I know has my mobile, must be a cold caller. I let it ring and die, I carried on watching my movie. Ten minutes later it rang again, it was nearly nine at night, I paused my movie and went to answer it, cause if I didn't it would only keep disrupting me.

"Hello!"

"O hi Tory, it's Jean, sorry to call so late."

Jean is a neighbour, not next door but on the same estate. I hadn't heard from Jean for a little while, I knew Jean through her husband Rick who unfortunately died a year ago. Rick and I worked together and also socialised, sports and drinking.

Last time I saw Jean she was tending to her front garden where I happened to be returning from one of my bike rides, we chatted for a while. She offered me a coffee, but at that time I took a rain cheque, as I was tired and needed a shower.

So, back to the call, "That's okay Jean, how can I help you?"

She seemed quite apologetic as she asked, "I need to get a couple of boxes down from the loft, I can't do that by myself, Rick always did that sort of thing."

"Of course I can help with that, when do you need them down?"

"O... I can wait till you are ready, no urgency."

It was Wednesday, I asked, "I can come round tomorrow after work, or if you can wait, I can come over at the weekend... Saturday!"

Jean was a slim lady, very attractive, older than me by seven years or so, I was forty five.

Jean said, "I can wait."

I said, "Jean, take my mobile number, I don't usually answer the house phone."

We exchanged phone numbers and arranged for me to go round to her Saturday morning.

Saturday's were usually one of my ride days, I decided that I still wanted to get a ride in so went out early morning, around seven, and got a three hour ride in. Got home had a shower and then went round to Jean.

I got the boxes she wanted down; they were mainly full of Rick's stuff which Jean wanted to go through. We had a coffee and chatted for a bit. We were sat on her sofa, which had plenty of room, but Jean sat very close to me while we went through some memories of Rick from the boxes.

When I got up to leave Jean showed me out and asked, "Are you busy tonight, I would like to offer you some dinner as a thank you for your help today?"

I lived on my own, separated for nine months from a bitch. I said, "The help was nothing, you don't owe me anything, the coffee was just fine."

Jean replied, "Okay, don't think of it as a thank you, just dinner as a friend then."

Jean and I had had what you might call a mishap a couple of Christmas's back, one evening here at Rick and Jean's, Rick and I had had a few drinks that evening. The bitch, who was at that time still with me left their place. We lived a ten minute walk away, I suddenly realised as we got close to home that I had not got my mobile with me. I told the bitch, I'll have to go back and get it, and she said, "I'm not walking back!"

I knew she wouldn't, and so I went back, Jean came to answer. I said I had dropped my phone somewhere so Jean and I went to look for it. I asked, "Where's Rick?"

Jean said as she looked behind some cushions, "He's gone up, probably snoring flat on the bed with the amount of drink in him."

Suddenly Jean looked up and said, "Here you go."

I took the phone and put it in my pocket, as I went to go, I gave Jean a peck on the lips, and said "Thank you."

She was about to open the door when I grabbed her and asked for a proper kiss, she looked at me and said, "Its home with you, you too have had enough to drink." I let go of her in a huff and quite embarrassed and went home.

The next day when I returned home from work, I had seen Rick in the office when I left, so he was not going to be home. I went round to see Jean to apologise. She was... let's say quite understanding, that I was probably under the influence of alcohol. But if the truth be known, I may have had a bit over the limit, but I really fancied Jean.

So back to that Saturday night; I got to Jean around seven for the meal. I took round a bottle of wine, which we started to drink before and during the meal. We had a lot to talk about, and it was nice seeing Jean smile and laugh again.

In all the time I had been friends with Rick and Jean, I never really talked that much to Jean. But she was always there in the background. Jean is a very attractive lady; her face was like it belonged on a cover magazine. Her complexion was so clean like a porcelain doll. And Rick, well he was nothing special. I never knew what attracted Jean to Rick; she always seemed to be out of his league.

She wore a thin flowing short length skirt, just three inches or so above the knee. I had already seen Jean's legs before, but this time there seemed to be a bit more on display. Her legs were very shapely, fantastic form to her thighs; very distinct calf's and very cleans, as in, not a mark upon them.

She had on a sort of tee shirt but with longer sleeves. The neckline came to show a bit of cleavage, in which her boobs did not touch; there was a gap between her pert tits, each tit looked the size of a nice hand full.

She seemed not to have worn a bra, as I could make out the nipples very faintly through the material.

I offered to help her with the washing up after the meal; we had opened a second bottle of wine during the meal which we took through to the lounge.

We were getting on just fine, talking, laughing... reminiscing.

I thought back to that Christmas, but never brought it up, until, Jean who was sat next to me got up to refresh our glasses. As she came back she placed both the wine glasses to one side. I looked at her and she smiled with a glint in her eye, she came and sat straddled on my lap, facing me, I was taken back and was not sure what was going on.

She said, "Fancy that kiss you wanted a couple of years ago?"

Without me saying a word, she took me by surprise; she grabbed my face in both hands and kissed me on the lips, soft kisses at first, then full on tongue in mouth swishing around. She began to rock back and forth on my lap. My cock was not in the best position as it grew. I had to lower one hand to move it into a comfortable spot.

She noticed and said, "Let me help with that, as I'm probably the reason for its behaviour."

She slipped off my legs, and wasted no time in unzipping my cock free, did not undo the belt. She grabbed it through the split in my boxer shorts and said, "Nice toy you have here."

I never knew Jean to be forward, and I thought maybe this time it was her who had had a bit too much wine.

Without thinking, I just said, "Jean you sure about this?"

She said with a serious face, "Maybe you're right, maybe you don't want your cock sucked!"

She began to put my cock back in my pants and looking up at me, she said, "We could have had a nice time."

I disappointingly said, "I suppose."

She still had a hold of my cock in her grip and said, "I'll tell you what, let me do this, then see where it takes us. We can always just remain as friends?"

I said nothing, just nodded my head slowly. She brought my cock back upright and started to suck on my knob.

She bobbed up and down taking half my cock into her mouth; she lubed it up with her saliva. Oh God I wasn't going to last long as I hadn't had sex for quite some time, the odd wank now and again, but not actual sex.

I had to let her know as I did not know if she swallowed. I placed both hands on the back of her head and said, "I'm gonna cum!"

She kept sucking and stroking my shaft vigorously.

"Cumming," and I blew, oh fuck Jean just kept sucking and stroking, sucking and stroking, Oh god I thought she was never going to stop. I had to pull her off.

She looked up and said, "I bet that was better than a Christmas kiss?" wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

Her other hand still stroked my shaft softly as some drops of cum oozed out. She bent down and licked that up, she cleaned up my softening cock then said, "We could have a bit more fun after we finish the wine. So tell me would you like to continue... to have some fun, beyond just good friends?"

I had never had Jean down for dirty sex, but it seemed like she knew exactly how to milk a cock.

She stood and before she could grab the wine, I stood, grabbed her by the arse and pulled her hard towards me. I kissed her deeply, as I kneaded her arse cheeks through the thin material of the skirt. We broke and she said, "I'll take that as a yes then!"

Upon finishing the wine, amongst some light chat and kisses, she reached for my cock which was still exposed, squeezing it she said, "Long before I can climb Nelson's Column."

And now that it seemed we were beyond talking just as neighbourly friends, I said, "Well it depends on what delights Josephine has in store!"

And I moved my hand which was on her thigh further up, she spread wider, and my finger found a very damp and very hot patch. I stroked my finger gently across it. Jean closed her eyes and gave out a slow deep grown squeezing my cock tighter.

As she opened her eyes she looked at my glass of wine and said, "Drink up, let's move this along in the appropriate room."

We both stood and finished off the last drops of wine. Jean began to take off items of her clothing as we moved from the lounge to her bedroom. As I got naked and turned towards the bed, I saw Jean remove her soaked nickers and casually drop them to the side of the bed, and I was right... no bra.

She said, "Come on then, this has gone beyond that Christmas kiss, let's make up for some lost time."

She scooted up on the bed; propped up on her elbows she grabbed her tits. Legs together she raised her knees up, then slowly opened up to reveal a very clean inviting pussy. As I looked up from her pussy to her face she blew me a kiss and winked.

I clambered onto the bed on all fours, like a lion that had the scent of a meal ahead. I lay soft kisses on both her inner thighs as I moved closer and closer to the aroma of sex excreting from her.

My hands went under her arse cheeks and I wrapped my mouth around her pussy. I started to lick and flick her clit, she was so wet. With my lips around her pussy I started to suck and nibble. I poked my tongue into her to scoop up her love juice, it tasted amazing. I never broke the seal of my mouth around her pussy.

I could feel she had started to buck her hips slowly, I could hear her groans get just that bit louder and louder. Then her hips moved quicker, more sharply. I felt a hand on the back of my head as she pushed it down, harder into her.

She cried out, "Fuck... I'm Cumming... don't stop... don't fuckin stop."

Her hips moved more abruptly as she shouted, "Fuck yeah... that's it... that's it...fuck...ohh."

Her hips slowed down as she grabbed my hair and pulled my head away. She pulled my head back by my hair made me look at her and said, "How does Josephine taste?"

I got up onto my knees and said, "Take a look for yourself."

She said, "So... Nelson's up."

My cock had hardened and I was more than ready. I felt my cock-head was so tight, it pained and I wanted it in her.

As I gazed on her naked body, it looked absolutely fuckin amazing, strong shoulders, stunning pert tits, narrowing down to a slender waist which very slightly broadened to form her hips. Nice taught tummy. But it was the skin she was wrapped in, so clean, unblemished, not a mark on her, looked so invitingly fuckable.

But my eyes were drawn back to her nipples now that they were exposed, not hidden by her clothing or her hands. Fuckin hell they were huge, fuckin huge. I just had to; there was no choice I just had to have my lips around them and my tongue lapping them. I moved forwards pushing Jean flat onto the bed and started to suck on her exquisite nipples. As she had fairly small tits the nipples looked so much bigger. And they were hard, rock hard. If I were to describe them, they were as round as a stick of lipstick, protruding at least half an inch out.

I spent quite some time stuck to one then the other, sucking, licking, kissing and even biting on Jean's request. Oh my god I didn't want to let go. While I sucked on these Jean was stroking my cock.

Jean pushed me back, back onto my knees. She moved forwards and stared to lick the full length of my cock, several times, drooling her spit onto it and then taking it into her mouth, oh fuck, this time she took me all in, all the fucking way. My knob throbbed, my whole cock got fuller, stiffer, harder.

She finally let it out after making herself gag on it. She said, "Lay down, let's go for a ride."

She came on top and rubbed her pussy along the length of my cock, back and forth, her hands on my chest. Looking at me she said, "That's a hard cock you've got there, hubby never got that hard."

After coating my cock with her love juice, she stopped at my balls, she again drooled spit down onto my cock. With one hand she rubbed her spit all around the shaft. She grabbed it really tightly and stroked me off, oh fuck that felt so good.

Moving her pussy closer, she rubbed my cock against her clit. On occasions she let the head just enter her, then pulled it out to rub on her clit again.

She looked at me, and then on letting my cock-head enter her, I thought she was going to pull me out again, but no, she let it go and slowly engulfed my cock.

As she sank down her eyes closed and said, "Holy fuck, that's thick."

I too had closed my eyes and could only say in a whisper, "Oh fuck you're tight."

We were both motionless lay absolutely still, letting the chemicals of our sexual connection drown us. We both opened our eyes and looking at each other we smiled.

With her hands back on my chest she began to ride me, slow, long full cock length movements. I grabbed her beautiful tits, both felt so nice in each hand, she quickened the pace and after a while she changed to grinding on me, my cock fully in her as she thrust her hips back and forth. Slow on the back stroke, and then a quick sharp thrust forwards. Oh god it felt so good.

I had not had my cock in a pussy for so long and the fact it was in Jean now exited me more. I grabbed her hips and made her raise herself up, I started to fuck her hard and fast. I thumped my cock hard into her as she hovered above me.

She was lovely and tight, and the added attraction was that she was so hot. Not just in her facial beauty and fuckin fit slim body, but when I buried my cock deep into her, her pussy was like an oven.

I began to pull her down with each of my upward thrusts. Slammed her hard onto my cock and made sure I was good and deep in her on every thrust.

She had a hold of my head in both her hands; she looked at me and said, "Harder, come on fuck me harder."

She was egging me on as she approached her orgasm, she continued, "I'm nearly there, fuck me, ah... harder, come on harder."

I had moved my hands onto her thighs, she started to grind her pussy, I felt her thighs tremble as she closed her eyes and said in a quite tone as her hips took on a more urgent drive, "Oh god I'm Cumming... oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck."

She pushed down on me so hard I stopped fucking her. On opening her eyes she said, "Fuck that was good, I'm glad you stayed hard and didn't shoot off."

I said, "Me too, your pussy's so hot."

We were still sexually interlocked, as she came down and kissed me. She moved her lips off mine but still touching, she said, "You feel nice in me, so deep."

I had my hands on her arse, I squeezed each cheek and said, "I don't know how I didn't cum, you're so tight."

I could feel her squeezing her pussy on my cock and said, "Rick and I married young, we never had sex with anyone else, we took each other's virginity. And I never had kids."

She kissed my lips and continued, "I know your heads going to swell at this, but, Rick had a reasonable six incher, my pussy is accustomed to his cock. Now your cock is at least half as long again and definitely twice the girth if not more."

She looked into my eyes, waiting for a reply. I lay silent for a while as I did not know how or if at all I should reply.

I just gently squeezed her arse and said, "I'm glad I make you happy."

She gave me a quick kiss and jumping off my cock she said, "Come on gag me again."

As I lay there she turned around and her pussy was in my face, and my cock down her throat. I sucked, nibbled and flicked at her clit while she got quite aggressive with my cock. Deep throating it a couple of times, and came up for air while she coughed. Then she held my shaft tight, while her other hand forcefully rubbed my knob. She spat on it and with pressure of her palm on my knob end, she rubbed hard.

Oh fuck it felt amazing, I had hold of her hips as she shuddered and I felt her body tighten, she'd had an orgasm and I too was about to let go. She gaged herself a couple more times and then back to her vigorous hand job.

I said, "I'm Cumming."

She took my cock-head into her mouth and swallowed as I blasted load after load, which was encouraged by her continual milking of my cock. This time there was no way I could stop her, she just stroked my cock forcefully, my body flinched as she sucked hard on my knob, did not let a drop of cum escape her mouth. Oh fuck I was drained and so thankful she had finally stopped.

Jean lay on me while we both recovered. After a while she came and lay besides me, bringing up a light bed sheet to cover us. She kissed my cheek and was about to turn over, I said "Fuckin hell Jean, do you always drain the balls!"

She kissed my cheek again and said, "That's the only way to have satisfyingly memorable sex. And if you want to fuck me you'll have to take all the trimmings that go with it. Just don't be a pussy, be a man, take what I give you, you'll enjoy it."

I had to ask, "Were you always like this, like with Rick?"

Jean smiled and said, "Yes, not at first, but most of our lives. Rick could take a hell of a lot more than..."

Jean stopped, I said, "Than what..."

She patted my cheek and said, "Don't worry about it now. If we remain fuckers, we'll have good strong fucks, just better sex."

She turned with her back to me, I wrapped my arms around her cupping each tit in a hand and we spooned ourselves to sleep. I fell into a deep sleep as I'm sure she did too.

When my eyes eventually opened, Jean was still in my arms. I didn't know how long we had been asleep for. The only thing that told me I'd had enough sleep was my rock hard cock which lay snuggled in-between Jean's arse crack.

Spontaneously I softly squeezed Jean's tits which were still in my hands. This must have woken her. Grabbing the sheet that covered us she slid it off, she said quite loudly, "It's fuckin hot here isn't it."

She must have felt my cock at her arse, reaching for it with one hand she grabbed it and gave it a welcoming squeeze and said, "That's fuckin hard, I bet it hurts."

Grabbing one of my arms and pulling on it, she said, "Lay on my back," as she rolled over onto her front. I did as she asked, my cock still in-between her arse cheeks.

She placed her arms to the side, and then bending them at the elbow she placed her hands on the pillow. She opened her legs slightly and said, "Stick your cock in me, it'll ease the pain. Fuckin make sure it's in my cunt, cause if you want to bugger me, you'll need a condom."

I lifted my arse, prodded at her and found her entrance. As I slid in she said, "Oh fuck that's nice, but don't move, I still want to sleep a little."

I lay on top of her, my cock in her and I placed my arms on her arms, entwining my fingers with hers.

It was so difficult not to move my cock in her, she felt so tight, so hot, so fuckable, and she was right, my cock being in her did ease the pain.

Bob_6
Bob_6
371 Followers
12