Time Well Served

Story Info
Three tales about incarceration.
10.3k words
3.98
15.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,138 Followers

*

- Sammie -

My name is Samantha or Sammie, and I am currently serving a life sentence in prison. My crime? Masturbating to dickgirl art without paying the license fee. My caseworker said it was a very serious crime that defies several federal laws. So I was immediately taken away from my life in Texas and thrust into a prison guarded by gorgeous but firm kawaii futanari jail guards. Cute, slightly insane, little girls with the supreme might over a bunch of inmates.

I still have a lot of unresolved feelings on the matter. To say I've had a normal response to everything would be ludicrous. I am certain I will need a lot of time in therapy after I'm freed from prison. That being said... It's a life sentence so what am I talking about? No help for me now. Not now. Maybe never. Hopefully never; I had heard rumors about how the petite little girls could thrust your yearning for freedom away with ease. Pff.

The first night was filled with ringing moans of desperate pleasure echoing against the concrete corridor outside my cell. From inside my small space, I could hear the whimpering moans of other girls from down the hall being given their orientation to life inside a futanari prison. I held back a moan while my hand crept beneath the hem of my blue prison panties. It sounded like there was a party happening somewhere and everywhere just beyond the four walls of my tiny holding space.

I could hear flesh pounding against flesh, the cute girlish giggles, hoots, grunts, and hollerings from the guards mixed in between the sounds of bodies slamming together, and the scent of musky sex hung so thick in the air you'd be able to cut it with a knife. Even though we were sealed away from all the action I could still feel the vibrations coming down the halls and into our cells. The very floor beneath our bare feet seemed to hum with an orgasmic intensity that just increased with each passing second.

How much time passed I cannot tell you. Every passing second felt like another eternity until I started hearing the sounds of cum dumpsters being moved through the corridors. More than a few times I heard a feminine grunt in an effort to heft a girl's body in the air before a heavy THWAP sent shivers through me.

"Gee golly, you're all cum guzzlers, huh?" One kawaii futa was saying out there while lifting one of the girls up into her arms, her voice sultry yet amused as she seemed to chuckle to herself before slamming a door down the hall closed and putting her prisoner inside a storage cell, "You'll spend the night in the spunk bin, cum dumpster."

I knew the time was ticking for me as well... I was a thirty-one-year-old woman with big thighs and heaving breasts, there was no way these lustful girls wouldn't catch interest. But I knew they liked their prey to simmer in their cell the first period of their stay, especially when we're already sexually charged from the sounds echoing through the concrete corridors. The harrowing sounds of women getting the fucking of their life acted as a promise for the rest of us.

The guards let the sounds do most of the work. Leaving us to squirm on our bedding on the cold concrete floor listening to the echoes of wet bodies colliding together, girlish giggles turning into exasperated moans as the school-uniformed dickgirl guards emptied themselves of cum. And not a small amount of cum, but a lot of cum. At times the entire floor was coated with an inch of the stuff just from one evening's activity.

So time went by in my tiny little concrete cube with one barred window and the door shut behind me. An hour turned into two. Two hours turned into three. Three hours turned into a day. I spent every day with echoes of pleasure keeping me hot and wet with the scent of hot semen just out of reach of my grasp. The other prisoners were too lethargic to speak or say much of anything and our conditions were sub-par to the point that none of the prisoners had enough strength to stand up from the floor after that initial night, forced to slither and slide over the floor because the concrete was coated with sperm that hadn't been washed away from the first round.

So the following weeks were spent eating bland foods and having no company beyond the constant screams of female orgasms filling the hallways beyond the cells. I would hear the guards talk to each other as they went past my cell.

"Gosh darn it, I think I broke a hip doing that last slut," a giggly voice chimed to another.

"You sure broke something!" the other replied, causing both the guards to burst into fits of adorable laughter, "Hopefully it doesn't impede her productivity. We were ordered to fill the storage silos by today and you broke a prisoner, kyaha!"

"Well can you blame me!?" the guard shot back, "She kept gripping my cock so perfectly I thought I was going to lose my mind! How does she squeeze my shaft that tightly?"

The second guard went "oooh" in her throat for a moment, "I was with that one earlier today!"

But I never heard the end of it as the two trailed off in some unknown direction.

*

A whole month went by before my door slid open and one of the adorable kawaii futa ladies appeared at the cell door, smiling her warmest, friendly smile. I saw her first with bleary eyes, exhausted by a full day of literally nothing to do but exist within my cramped surroundings, the concrete walls not lending themselves to good moods. She looked like your average busty cute schoolgirl... big tits, slim hips, long blue hair, and the characteristic lust in her dark purple eyes.

"Hey there, Sammie-chan!" she giggled and waved at me.

"What's... going on?" I asked nervously while picking myself up off the concrete bed.

"I'm here to do some educational training," the cute dickgirl replied, and with that she threw the door behind her shut and locked it so we were sealed alone together in the room, "My name is Sparkles and I'll be your educator for today. I'm going to teach you how to take proper care of a futanari dick. But first!"

I bolted out of bed just in time to see the small girl angle a firehose into my small cell. "You need to clean up! Remember to wash behind the air," the girl cheered.

In a fraction of a second later I was flung against the concrete wall by the mighty stream. I couldn't move an inch as my entire body was covered and held up by the sheer force. For several minutes Sparkles concentratedly showered my filthy limbs with cold water. Finally, I slunk to the floor as she let up.

I slowly stood up in my concrete room, dripping wet. Even the clothes she wore were tight-fitting uniforms with a sexy cut in the midriff so her impressive breasts were shoved forward in the air, the nipples visibly protruding the thin fabric. She took a step in, letting the door slam shut behind her as she eyed me lustfully.

"Hey cutie, you can make this a pleasant experience for the both of us if you behave," the girl said, slightly more menacing... though it was hard to focus on the menace part with how adorable she looked and how innocent and almost naive-like her voice was. "Get out of yer jammies, hey?"

The small girl called Sparkles came up to me, looking up into my eyes. She was half a foot shorter than me, but the power dynamic was oddly in her favor.

"I don't... really want to get it on with..." I tried in a low voice.

"Do you prefer the hard way?" Sparkles interrupted, sounding suddenly stern.

"What's the hard wa-...WHOA!" I said, interrupted by a gasp.

Before I could even register it, she dropped to her knees and ripped aside my white cotton panties, then darted her tongue across my pussy lips, ripping an audible gasp from me while she used both hands to grip my full ass cheeks.

Her lips planted a kiss upon the pussy lips, and she looked up at me with the most cheery expression, "Let's start lesson one, Sammie-san. You are a cum dumpster for your Futanari teachers. Your primary function is to maintain your health and make yourself available to take care of our semen needs. When we are tired from the day's activities, you should offer to comfort us and nurse us back to health. So when you come out to the center courtyard I want you to offer your warm embrace to the guards stationed there."

"Huh?! Wait... you're not actually-" I started.

Sparkles stood up, raising her fist with the first two knuckles presented as she smiled. Then she drove the bony protrusion of her knuckles straight against my tummy, and the wind came out of my lungs so quickly I was already reeling from the blow. Before I could recover, her knuckles slammed against me again and then a third time, slamming me to my back where I lay wheezing on the floor for a full minute.

"Okie dokie", Sparkles lifted me by my armpits with ease. "The hard way then," she giggled.

She got me to my feet only to immediately ram her knee into my stomach, knocking out the remaining wind and doubling me over. That's when she shoved me onto my bed, I landed on my stomach barely able to brace myself with my hands before I felt Sparkle's strong hand yank at my prisoner jumpsuit. Unable to fight back, it soon was ripped off of me and thrown aside while leaving me naked, her hands working over my soft tummy, full bosom, and wide hips before shoving a finger against the ass in a probing manner.

"Just kidding Sammie-chan" Sparkle's giggle had a derisive edge to it, "I will be very caring and gentle... the first time..."

As I gasped for breath her hand left me momentarily and there was the sound of a uniform getting ruffled and shuffled. When her hands returned to me they were slick with lubricant and a slippery finger slid between my cheeks to press against the tight virgin entrance.

"W...Wait!" I tried.

Sparkles leaned her lips over my ear, "Once a year the girls at the prison have a dickgirl baby boom, and my sister guards and I are given leave to get the horniest bitch on campus pregnant."

I grunted and resisted as much as I could, but soon Sparkles pushed past my resistance and my hole stretched around the first invading penetration.

"Good girl." Sparkles licked her tongue across the outer shell of my ear as her digit pressed and popped into my untouched orifice.

For some reason, it was hard to stay mad at Sparkles due to her upbeat manner. Even when she complimented me I felt myself flutter and my resistance fade away. All I knew for certain was that it would not end well to make an enemy out of the jail staff.

"Hnng... ahhh!!" I hissed at her, trying to stay calm in an effort to defuse any potential outburst on her part, "Please be gentle... I've never done this before..."

"Oh wow!" Sparkles leaned forward and licked my nose affectionately. I turned my head away bashfully, making her giggle, "You are such a sweetheart, Sammie-chan..."

Her fingers didn't waste time as they sought and found spots within my asshole that made my entire body sing. The knuckles bumped and pressed against something inside and caused my whole body to seize up while my breath came out in ragged gasps. The intensity of those knuckles as she worked and wormed her fingers inside me caused my thighs to clamp down tight upon her hand, preventing any further escape even if she wanted to pull her fingers free from my tightening hole, I didn't even know why but my own hands shot to her head, my fingers entangling through the silky strands of her blue hair. It was embarrassing but her fingers worked the tension out of my body as I let out a moan loud enough to reach far down the concrete corridors.

"Sammie, you need to turn over!" Sparkles encouraged, and I obliged immediately, laying on my back in an instant.

My vision was filled with Sparkle's cheery face as I felt her finger return to my ass. Sparkles turned for a second, hawked, and spat on my anal entrance, thus sliding her finger into me with ease. She immediately started to fingerblast my already-prepped ass. It wasn't long before the stimulation brought forth an explosive release from the pressure inside me. I could feel the fluids splashing upon my thighs as a splash of nectar shot out from the center of my slit and squirted all over Sparkle's hand.

"Are you cumming already, Sammie-chan?" Sparkles asked in a low sultry voice, as sultry as her voice got that is.

My mind was dazed, and I felt utterly humiliated when confronted with the girlish glee sparkling in the guard's violet eyes as her finger pumped and spread me open even wider. Her grin widened even more as her fingers wiggled and stretched my butt apart.

My heart thudded in my chest, and I felt it rising from my loins.

"It feels... It feels good. My butt!" I wailed, clamping down on the pumping digit while throwing my head side to side. I must have looked like a deranged person losing control as I kept gasping.

"Such a horny cum dumpster." She punctuated the insult with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

My tongue flopped from my lips while my hips undulated to try to get the finger deeper into me. In my heart, I did not see any malice in her words, nor any acknowledgment of my offense. In fact, the idea that I would be bred was becoming an exciting proposition, though I knew it was supposed to be bad. It felt so very good I nearly forgot I was being punished! The bratty tone she had added to her taunt sounded almost sisterly, rather than menacing or demeaning.

I had never given thought to what it would be like to be in heat. As her knuckle slid into me and caused every muscle in my abdomen to seize and uncoil I screamed louder.

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed as I came again.

Sparkles took it as encouragement, however, immediately throwing herself onto me, her whole face disappearing into my cleavage as her cock disappeared between my thighs, into my folds, and deep in me. I screamed out in agony and pleasure from the sudden intrusion of the nine-inch cock stabbing through me. I thrashed for a moment and soon it was followed by an orgasm. It came on so intensely that I howled so loud it hurt my own ears.

Her cock slid in all the way, meeting no real resistance and finding my cervix with no difficulty. I clamped my pussy around the girl, milking her for the precious substance all the cells inside me wanted. A piece of me still screamed that none of this was right, yet in a heartbeat, I went from scared little bitch to slutty cum receptacle for a ditzy kawaii dickgirl.

"Mmmm Sammie," Sparkles whined as her cock began thrusting like a jackhammer within me, her hips smacking down onto mine, "Oh fuck you feel amazing on my dick!"

Her ass smacked and humped in and out, the flared tip of her massive rod spearing into me with every motion of her little frame and reaching as deeply inside of me as she could go. This kawaii little creature fucked me, impaled me, and drained her hot thick ball butter into my core without hesitation. Her large testicles pulsated as her jism pooled in my baby room, spurting thick ribbons of hot fertile spunk inside the mouth of my cervix.

"I'm going to do a lot of damage to your guts," Sparkles promised with a purr, pulling back until the cockhead popped from me, then her strong arms forced me to roll over.

"That was so intense," I muttered as her dick slid inside me once again, deeper than before.

"Aww, don't say things like that Sammie," Sparkles huffed while she continued to plunge that heavy shaft into my twat with increasing force, the flared crown spearing through my womb to nudge against the roof again. I could hear the little bottom-heavy creature giggling and moaning. "You're too cute!"

With a loud grunt, she smacked my ass with both her palms, followed by a hiss, "Unghhh!! Ahhhhhh...." She exhaled a groan through her clenched teeth, "Your ass is a gonna get it after."

Before I could say anything in response to her demeaning promise I felt the powerful deluge of her girl jism sprays my walls, forcing me to cry out, "OH GOD!!!"

"I haven't even stopped cumming yet!" she squeaked. She pulled out her rod and hosed me down with so much thick goo it felt like I was getting a wet, sticky blanket draped across my entire body.

"Oopsie daisy," Sparkles giggled.

She then forced the remaining portion of her rod into my twitching depths. Her sack drew up tight to my flesh and she drew back an inch or two, and that's when I heard a distinct plopping sound of fluid hitting creating a puddle beneath us. She had made a mess of me, and my room was going to stink of sex. But the biggest indication was how it suddenly overfilled and flooded from my entrance.

*

- Jake -

By some crazy mistake, I had been placed in the wrong prison. This isn't the facility that the federal government set up to help those on death row find their place in society, like was indicated on my paperwork. This is some futa lesbian max-security prison. They must have made some kind of mistake during the transfer process from my federal court sentencing in Colorado to wherever it was these chicks were dumping me now.

Can't lie, spending time in a women's facility was enticing if wasn't for all those brony fucking kawaii girls. What the fuck was up with that? Huh, a 6 foot 4, 230 lbs of athletic man who had no business milling about such small fragile things. I'd break them in half! Maybe I had to, knowing what they did to the prisoners down there.

To top off my shock and amazement, my very first night here the sound of intense sexual torture was making its way through the cold walls all around me. When I fell asleep the echoes of sobbing moans still rumbled around my eardrums, even while the air had long grown still. There is something disturbing when you wake up from a hard night's rest and find that sounds still echo from the hallways long after they should have faded. It made me fearful, and the feeling didn't abate when I awoke. It only increased in the following weeks as I endured the intense echo chamber of squeals, slaps, and girlish giggles. The faint aroma of sex never faded away, permeating the air with musk from a seemingly unending orgy.

As the days grew long and repetitive, I felt my senses heighten. I knew my situation was not good, yet nothing changed. I was stuck waiting until some resolution could be found. There was no way I could possibly be expected to stay here... I mean, it was better than death row, but only by a small measure of betterment. Not much of a recommendation in the end.

Every single day is a carbon copy of the last: a meal is dropped off three times a day, delivered by the adorable, buxom guard in her revealing skin-tight schoolgirl uniform. As a man I couldn't help but stare, causing the small girls to giggle, but there was no way I lusted for such abominations. Like I said, as a man. I had to watch breasts, and I had to watch asses, just part of being a warm-blooded dude.

Then there are the squeaky boots patrolling just on the other side of my cell door. That was all I did, just lay and wondered what else to do as each day passed, knowing full well it was a carbon copy of the day before and would continue to be tomorrow. And that is what they would do to you: day in, day out, one month bled into two. At least when I was first here and heard the sounds of torturous copulation echoing along the corridor it made the time pass quicker as it shook the floor beneath me and sent a chill down my back. But now... well, now the novelty of it is gone. Now all that was left to occupy me were my thoughts and my hunger for a good warm shower.

Then things changed. On the first day of my third month, my door finally swung open. A pink-haired Futanari was standing in the door with the smuggest grin I had ever seen. She walked in wearing her policewoman attire, a high school girl's uniform. A short skirt, thigh-high leggings, a white top that barely kept the buttons closed over her expansive boobs, and a cap on her head. Even though her size did not befit the position of a jailor, she still demanded obedience as soon as she entered my cell.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,138 Followers