Time Well Spent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments of earnest exertion by both of us, I disappointedly saw and felt her remove her right hand and insinuate it under my thigh. I realized that she had begun to feverishly polish her little marble. I suppose I couldn't hold that against her. It wasn't long before I could see that her labors were about to bear fruit. There was the head tossing accompanied by the slightly disconcerting eye roll. I made it my goal, as best I could, to come on her at the moment of her orgasm. Watching her closely over the next few seconds was sexually delicious. I was impressed with my self-control but was mightily relived when I felt her pelvic punching, back arching gymnastics that signaled her completion. With a final burst of beating, I erupted. "Shot over", I mentally growled as the first round flew from my penis and deposited itself above her on the head of the bed. Her eyes which had been dreamily drinking in my self-pleasuring flew wide open when she witnessed this first volley. She followed the trajectory of the pulse and recoiled in apparent disbelief.

"Fire for effect!", I unconsciously added. Three more spurts hit her face. Her look became more and more incredulous with each burst. To her credit she kept her eyes open, clearly wanting to witness my imposing barrage of baby batter. I landed the fourth shot on her neck and my final tribute was a couple of heavy, lingering dribbles onto each of those improbable tits. What a state she was in. There was more wet skin than dry on her face. I had well and truly iced her cake.

Ever the gentleman, I withdrew to fetch some tissues I had seen on a side table. Through narrowed eyes, she glared at me and snatched the tissues from my hand. I couldn't help but smirk. She may use the studio we were in for painting, but I too had daubed my own masterpiece.

As she cleaned herself up, she seemed to calm down a little. "I have never seen anything like that before. Does it always... explode like that?"

I threw her a bone, "Only when I am highly aroused." She thought on this, and a small smile accentuated the wrinkles at the corners of her mouth. I then wondered how many men she had actually witnessed ejaculating but there was no decorous way I could ask that. I was still unsure about the length and breadth of her sexual experience. Was this behavior with me an exception or was she something of a granny slut?

"We had better get tidied up then," she primly stated.

"But I thought we had until 3pm?" was my quick reply. The clock showed 2.35pm. "If you give me a hand and a few minutes, I can be up and running again."

Her voice was full of doubt, "Are you saying you can get another erection?"

"I certainly am but, as I said, I will need you to help."

"What sort of help do you need?" she replied. Her voice dripped with suspicion

"Well, I have an idea," I mysteriously replied. Her look was intense. "Where do you sit on fellatio?" I casually enquired.

Her reply was telling. "Fella-what?"

Condescension was something that would not advance my cause at this stage, so I politely replied, "You know, oral sex. Like I did to you at the start.

"You want to kiss my vagina? Again?"

I smiled as warmly as I could while snickering on the inside. "Not quite. You kiss my private parts."

Those expressive eyebrows knitted themselves together and then, in a eureka moment, flew upwards as she realized what I was suggesting.

"I... I... haven't, don't... do that," she nervously revealed. Her gaze went to my crotch. She looked tense and apprehensive. This again reinforced the fact that in a number of ways she was decidedly sexually naïve.

"I would be very flattered if you gave it a try." I lay back on the bed and looked at her with what I thought was an expectant but undemanding expression. She was skittish and I didn't want to intimidate her. "Try starting with your hands. We will see what develops."

She weakly nodded her head and moved to kneel adjacent to my waist. She hesitantly reached out and took my sadly flaccid member between her thumb and fore finger. After a moment's hesitation she started a gentle up and down motion. She looked at me for approval and I nodded. Encouraged, she encircled my member with her whole hand and increased both the frequency of her movements as well as the firmness with which she grasped it.

"I can feel you getting hard!" Her childlike delight brought a grin to my face. It invigorated her very agreeable hand activity. I placed a hand on her shoulder and gave it an affectionate squeeze.

While her ministrations were decidedly pleasurable, I sought stimulation that could only be delivered by her getting a mouthful of my pussy pounder. I shifted my hand from her shoulder to the back of her head. Stifling a mild feeling of guilt, I slowly forced her head down towards my stem. She turned to me and flicked those slitted eyes at me but did not resist. That look was becoming familiar. The slow-motion trajectory of head was leading toward a memorable convergence of organs. When her lips were only inches from contact, I felt her stiffen and oppose the wicked coercion my hand was applying to her head.

I noticed that she had started to pant in what I hoped was excitement but was probably more along the lines of anxiety. What it resulted in was my feeling her hot breath pulsing onto on my penis. It was exceedingly arousing. She again looked at me, this time with a pleading, apprehensive look. I nodded my encouragement and backed it up with a small increase in pressure from my hand. She gulped and allowed herself to be pressed down towards the ultimate terminus. Seconds before touchdown I witnessed her mouth opening. I could even more acutely feel her hot breath bathing my cock. The sense of anticipation was excruciatingly intense. My member slowly docked inside her sweet little mouth. We remained motionless as we both took in the new and, in her case, novel sensations. I slowly released the pressure on the back of her head. My cherished hope was that she would remain in situ. To my delight, she started a slow bobbing motion of her head. I saw her cheeks suck in as she generated some negative pressure in her mouth. When I felt her tongue start to riffle over my glans, I rolled my head back and emitted a guttural growl. I then returned my gaze to the delightfully depraved sight of the silver haired head of this brazen gilf bobbing resolutely up and down on my cock. I groaned again.

Seemingly encouraged by my vocalizations, Mrs. G went about her work with increasing gusto. Talk about a quick learner! After several minutes she stopped and announced, "You were right. You are fully hard again. And you only came a few minutes ago. I didn't realize that was possible." Her hand continued its regular rhythm on my centerpiece.

"What would you like to do with it?", I politely inquired. "Would you like to ride it?"

Her face sparked with delight, and she quickly scrambled astride me. I let her line things up and she slowly sank down onto me. We both moaned our approval of the connection. The rocking motion she began was so satisfying that I decided to abdicate my responsibilities and let her do all the graft. I simply lay back and relished the sight of her grinding away. This continued, with little respite for 5 or so glorious minutes. She was well into her work now. She was staring down at me with a look of grim determination etched upon her face. Perspiration was dripping from her face onto my chest and with her hair an unruly mess, she looked a little manic. Her hands grasped my shoulders with surprising strength.

I was enjoying watching her pneumatic breasts swaying precipitously in front of my face. I reached up with both hands and copped a double handful. I gave them a thorough working over. To my surprise she lifted one hefty hooter to my face and whispered, "Bite me."

Ever the willingly consort, I sucked a perfectly formed nipple into my mouth and gave it a sharp nip. This occasioned an increase in the motion in her hips. The more I chomped, the more she shuffled her pelvis around my cock. Her animated action was leading me towards another creamy crisis. I grabbed her hips and started contributing towards our pelvic pummeling. My groin drove my cock forcefully up into her again and again. She started a strident wailing that had me hoping that there was no one nearby.

She was violently shaking her head from side to side. "O my. O my. O my. It's happening! It's happening again!" Her exhortations excited me out of my tiny little mind. She abruptly arched her back and then sat bolt upright. I could see the tendons in her neck stand out like the strings of a tennis racquet. Her face was a pinched, tortured version of its normal self, riven by creases and wrinkles. She seemed to have aged 15 years in 15 seconds. Her fingernails dug brutally into my shoulders which almost threw me off my own agenda but I was pleased her little death had arrived. Accordingly encouraged, I bravely ignored my wounds and engaged overdrive which soon had me scampering towards my own finish line. Just as she slumped forward heavily onto me, I felt myself shooting volley after volley up into her. I had delivered the earlier pledged top up of pantie wetting goodness.

After a minute or so of heart rate steadying immobility, she lifted herself up and peeled her sticky body away from mine. She glanced at the clock. Her face hardened. I detected a certain reversion to type. "You have 6 minutes to tidy yourself up and leave."

As I dressed, I watched her wiping herself down with a damp hand towel. I delighted in the sight of a pearly glob of my discharge emerge from her oyster and fall to the floor with an audible splat. She too had witnessed this emission. When it was followed by a second pendulous blob of my man juice she shivered. "I have well and truly been topped up." She made no attempt to clean her pubic area, simply pulling on a pair of silky white knickers. A wet patch appeared almost instantly.

She looked over to me with a guilty expression which changed into a weak smile. She was gently massaging the growing wet patch. "I adore it," she shamelessly admitted. I was mesmerized. Her next statement shook me out of my reverie. "Would you be interested in making a time for another um... meeting?" I nodded numbly as I took in the lascivious spectacle of my liquid essence being kneaded into the white, silky underwear of my carnal colleague. Such was the visage that I felt my main man express his interest with a tangible increase in rigidity. I was impressed with his stalwart mindset but there was clearly no time left on the clock for any further endeavor.

With all the detached neutrality of a dentist's receptionist she booked me in for a 3pm next week. She made a brief entry in the small notebook I had seen her use on my first encounter with her. I would die for a quick skim through that little digest.

With a curt "Goodbye." I was dismissed. She entered the small ensuite and shut the door behind her.

Maybe I didn't need to die to have a quick scan of what I hoped was a racy little register. I fetched it out from its drawer and flipped through a few pages. There were many entries. In a quick 007 inspired moment I grabbed my phone and quickly took photographs of the previous few weeks and the coming few weeks. Fortunately one photograph could record a whole week of entries. There would be some interesting intelligence analysis later today.

While the farewell was chilly, I knew that seeing her next week would be searingly hot. I was going to make the absolute best use of the time available. The countdown to our next assignation had begun.

12