Times of Discovery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, well look. Grant has about a week or so before he goes back to college. He's pretty good with stuff like that. Pretty much a nerd, so I'm sure he wouldn't have any trouble putting it all back. I'll talk to him tomorrow."

"Alright, sounds good."

"By the way. Just how did you meet Drake? I know you waited a while before you started going out after............"

"Yeah, that accident where Tom died put my life on hold for about three years. I finally started going along with some friends to dinner and such. Then a few bars. Guess it's not the best place to meet someone. Look what I ended up with."

The muted sound of Nan's phone chiming would escape the closet now and then and kept the women just slightly on edge for a while. Jill finally got up and put the damned thing in silent mode so they wouldn't have to hear it. While she was doing that, Nan went to the kitchen and opened another bottle of wine.

They returned to their places on the couch and Jill's robe had opened quite a bit, so when she sat down, it fell open enough to put one lovely breast on full display. She wasn't aware of it until she saw where Nan was staring with a look of hunger. When she looked down to see what held Nan's attention, she smiled and as she went to cover herself back up, Nan whispered, "Don't. I like it that way."

Jill thought for just a moment and let her hand fall back to her lap. The bottle of wine they had shared loosened the mood and she was admitted to herself that it thrilled her that Nan wanted her to be on display. She moved the plate that was between them to the coffee table, took the small pillow that was between her left hip and the arm rest of the couch and placed it on her lap. All the while, her bare breast swayed and jiggled, peeking out more than staying hidden. She looked over at Nan and instructed her in a quiet voice, "C'mon, turn around and lie back. Put your head here on my lap." When Nan complied and got the pillow in a comfortable spot, she ended up with her face just inches from Jill's bare breast. All she could do was stare as Jill opened the other side of the robe to let it slide off her shoulders and pull her arms free.

Nan responded to the invitation by bringing her left hand up to begin an extended exploration of offered flesh. As she watched the nipples just inches from her lips grow longer and harder, she felt Jill's hand loosen the sash of her robe. A moment later, her full breasts were exposed, and Jill's right hand started a similar journey.

There was no hurry, no more interruptions, so they relaxed there, gently caressing each other. Jill finally broke the calm silence when she inquired, "Nan, I know this is sort of personal, but with us here in a darkened room feeling each other up, I'm guessing it's okay to ask. What did you do for those years when you were alone? I mean, for sex, ya' know. I don't recall you going out much for quite a while. How'd you get by?"

Nan considered the request and decided to herself, "Aw, what the hell. She's right. Not too much to hide when we're here like this. Okay, if I tell her a good enough story, nice and hot, there'll be two wet, twitchy pussies here pretty soon." She smiled to herself as she got her thoughts in order, and after a sigh, began.

"Okay. Well, obviously, it was rough for almost a year after it happened. I barely thought about sex. I missed Tom a lot. Real bad. I would touch myself in the shower once in a while, but it just didn't seem right, and I would stop. There just wasn't anything, ya' know? Like I said, it took me about a year before I finally got myself off with my hand. I guess you could say that sorta' broke the dam. It wasn't long before I wanted more than just my fingers, so I found things around here that I could use on myself."

Nan sighed and continued. "Ouch. That's kinda' hard to admit to." She sighed again and thought about what happened next. "I went on that way for about two years and I was getting kind of difficult to be around. Remember that? Not on my best behavior for a while there. What turned things around was when one of the clerks at our store in town invited me to a lady's intimates party. Sort of like a house party where the hostess has a salesperson come in to demonstrate and sell stuff like candles, or baskets, or housewares to a bunch of friends. Only this stuff was lingerie and, well, sex toys. And this girl didn't just invite me. She insisted I go. She told me I was going and that was that. Like I said, I was hard to get along with, and she knew why."

"I ended up buying a vibe, some lube and three toys. But I've gotta' tell you what happened at that party. This is wild. There were about ten of us there. All were in their twenties except for one other guest who was about forty, like me. This one girl named Tori was not at all shy. When the lady doing the demonstration asked if anyone would like to model any of the lingerie, this girl was more than willing to strut her stuff. So, they found a few items that fit her, and she really did look good in them. She was kinda' small. Sorta' petite. Had short dark hair, a tight ass and her B-cup breasts had a nice jiggle to them. Good looking girl."

"Well, she went down the hall to a spare bedroom to change, then she pranced around in a few different nighties. She looked pretty good in them. When the rep was done talking about the different outfits, she thanked Tori, then opened up a case with all the toys. Everything went silent for a moment. Everyone was looking at these things and probably thinking about how they would feel and what they could do with them. I know I was. There were toys of all sizes and shapes and colors. Someone giggled and then we were all chattering and nodding our heads while we stared at the display."

"Well, Tori went right over there and pointed to a realistic looking black dildo about ten inches long and as thick as my wrist and said, "I can handle that one." Someone snickered, so, she says "Don't believe me? I'll show you. Lube that thing up and hold it up on the corner of the coffee table." So, the sales rep says, "If you try this, you bought it." And Tori says, "Okay. No problem. I'll take it and I'll take it."

"Well they lubed it up while the hostess went to get a couple towels to clean up with. They put a towel on the table and the rep kneels down there by it and holds the balls of the toy to stand that thing up. So, it's standing there, all shiny and slick and ready to fuck. Tori kinda' bites her bottom lip when she sees it waiting there. I think maybe she didn't get a good look at just how big the thing was, but she was the one who said she could do it. Everyone was starting to squirm around in their seats now and Tori peels off her panties, smears some lube on herself, then turns her back to the thing and squats down over it. That rep had a real nice close up view of Tori's pussy trying to fit over the end of that dildo and she loved it. Never took her eyes off what was happening right in front of her. Even licked her lips a couple times. It took Tori some time to get the head of that thing in and someone gasped when they saw how much her pussy lips stretched to get it to go in. She had to work at it for a while, and everyone was sitting there trying to imagine the feel of something that size in their own pussy. It took her a couple of minutes and she was breathing hard, but she got her pussy to take enough that the rep had to move her hand out of the way. The final couple of inches disappeared up into her and she let out a moan. She was stuffed and loving every fat inch of it."

"She got this funny look on her face, then stood up with the toy still jammed in her pussy. She was really breathing pretty heavy by then. I mean it probably took some effort to clamp her pussy around that thing and not let it slip out. It looked heavy. Anyway, she gets on her back on the carpet there and pulls her legs up so much, she was able to hook her heels behind her upper arms. It was unbelievable. I never saw anyone that flexible. So there she was all bent up like that with that big black dildo stuffed deep in her pussy. She looks at it and grabs the thing by the balls and pulls it all the way out. Everyone was staring at her pussy, watching it relax back to its normal size. You could've heard a pin drop. That toy really stretched her wide open. She looked around to make sure everyone was watching, then worked the head back in. It took a little pushing and twisting, but we were all able to see her pussy lips stretching wide again to let it in. She did that a couple more times. Ya' know, stretching her pussy open with it, taking it out, then letting her pussy relax back into shape. The last time she did that, her pussy was still open, and she sealed some air in there with the head of the toy. Well, when she pushed it in, the air came out around it and made a sound like a fart. Funny as hell."

"Everyone stayed quiet while we watched her. A few seconds later, she was staring at it while she pulled it about half way out. She held it there, took a deep breath, closed her eyes and really went to town on herself. By then, half the house smelled like hot pussy with all of us sitting there watching a live sex show. A couple minutes later, she had a huge climax right there in front of us. She got her feet back on the floor and her ass was bouncing off the carpet. Totally out of control. When she was done, she was laying there on her side, eyes squeezed shut, whimpering and shaking. She gave herself a good one."

"We're all looking at each other, then back at her, when this one tall girl with a pretty sturdy build says "Fuck! That was hot." Then she kinda' mumbled, "Gotta' get me some of that." So, she goes over to Tori and picks her up from the floor, and tosses her over her shoulder like a fireman would carry someone. When the big girl, I think her name was Dolly, saw that the dildo had come about half way out, she put her hand over the end of it and stuffed it back into Tori's pussy. That made her eyes pop open, then she let out a moan and another orgasm hit her. Dolly turned and headed down to hall to the spare bedroom. She didn't close the door all the way and we're all sitting there, not really knowing what to do, when a few minutes later there's all kinds of moaning, cussing and yelling coming from that room. Every once in a while you could hear the bed bang against the wall. They really went at it in there."

"Well, with the sounds of some heavy duty sex going on down the hall, the party turned into a buying frenzy. The sales rep had a hard time keeping all the orders straight. I think she sold out of a couple things."

"About a half hour later, Dolly and Tori came back and they were a mess. Hair matted. Clothes barely put back on. Tori's eyes were kind of glazed over and she could hardly walk on her own, so she was hanging onto Dolly, who had that dildo in her hand. They picked out a few things and Dolly paid for all of it. Then she asks Tori how she got to the party, and Tori didn't seem to understand the question. The one other older lady spoke up and said that Tori had riden with her. Dolly nodded, looked down at Tori and said, "I'll take you home." They left with their new toys and when they walked out, they both had huge grins. Last I heard, they're still together."

"Over the next few years, I bought more things from that rep. She gave me a catalog and her business card with her number on it and all I had to do was make a call, give her my credit card numbers and a package would show up a few days later."

While Nan was telling her story, the light touches they were using on each other became a lot more aggressive. They were pulling, pinching and rolling each other's nipples, cupping and squeezing heaving breasts as their breathing became heavier and more ragged. When Nan was done with the story, Jill slid an arm under her head and pulled her close to press a stiff nipple to warm lips. Nan licked, sucked, kissed and dragged her teeth on the offered morsel while she continued to tease the other with her fingers.

The pleasure of having her nipples and breasts teased while listening to the story had drenched Jill's pussy, but she was held from moving her legs apart while Nan rested there. All she could do was squirm around a little and squeeze her thighs tighter occasionally. Nan felt the slight movements and knew her story had the desired effect. Her own pussy was wet and swollen, waiting for a touch.

Jill asked, "So, how many toys did you end up with? What kind?" Nan didn't move away from the nipple at her lips. She just started talking around it and every so often, applied a kiss, or bite, or took a few seconds to suck at it before continuing.

"Well, I ended up with a few vibes and about a dozen dildos."

"All kinds. Sizes. Colors. Features. I even have one that's about 18 inches long and is double ended. Two heads on it. Just like two cocks ready to fuck away."

"What the hell do you do with that?"

"Okay, umm, well I decided I wanted to try something a little, well, a little wilder than usual. I wanted to feel what it would be like to be double fucked. One in my pussy and one up my ass. But I just couldn't bring myself to get picked up by a couple guys in a bar or anything, so I bought a double dong dildo."

A sigh from Jill while she pushed the rest of Nan's robe wide open and viewed the full body of a sexy woman on display. The fleshy breasts, the flaring hips, and best of all, the churning pelvis of this hot woman that she had been intimate with just the past weekend. She felt a tingle pass through her body when she recalled her first taste of the pussy that was now just inches away and within her reach.

When Nan felt the robe move away, she lifted one leg up to jam her foot between the backrest of the couch and the cushion while the other foot fell to the floor. Her invitation to explore was not ignored. Jill's right hand wandered everywhere she could reach. Up and down the length of the trembling body under her touch. It brushed along the inside of a warm, supple thigh, starting at the knee and stopping just short of the wetness and heat. It moved in small circles over a soft belly, going lower and lower until she felt Nan roll her pelvis upward for a more intimate touch.

She stopped short again and continued to tease. Molding her hand over a full breast to give it a firm squeeze before giving the hard nipple capping it a pussy-jolting pinch and twist. She repeated the journey a second time before she finally dragged her fingernails across Nan's belly and didn't stop until her hand covered the anxious female flesh that was spread and wanting. She ever so slowly pressed her middle finger into the crease to barely penetrate. A hard clit waited above for a caress. Jill slid her soaked finger up to flick at the tender nub, then returned to gather more moisture from the leaking opening.

She pressed the tip of her finger back in and held her hand tightly against the pussy that wanted so much more. Just barely fucking the tip of her finger in and out drove Nan crazy.

With the pussy play going on, Nan's mouth opened wider to suck in more of Jill's breast. She pulled at it harder while her tongue dragged over the distended nipple. Her pelvis was churning in an effort to capture more of the finger that was tormenting her.

Jill knew what she was doing, and to further build the passion, suggested, "C'mon Nan, you've gotta' show me those toys. Let's go get them. I'd like to use one on you. Or, maybe watch you use one on yourself. It'll be fun. Something different. Maybe I'll use one on myself along with you. We could watch each other cum. How about it? C'mon, let's try it."

The longer she urged Nan on, the more her hand explored the soaked pussy that was open to her touch. Repeatedly sliding her hand low allowed her to fully bury her middle finger while the palm of her hand dragged back and forth over Nan's clit. She felt the slick pussy lips mold themselves around her finger as if to offer comfort.

When she was done suggesting what they could do with the toys, Jill extracted her teasing finger and smacked Nan's pussy a few times. Nan's response was to bite the nipple in her mouth quite a bit harder than previous nips.

"Oww. What the hell? That one hurt, bitch."

"Maybe you shouldn't be spanking my pussy like that. Back at you, bitch."

"Well, okay, maybe, maybe not." Jill lifted Nan to a more upright position and pulled her close for an extended tongue-probing, lips-crushing kiss. Their breasts molded around each other as their arms held tighter. The ragged breathing and muffled moans were the only sounds in the darkened room for several minutes.

When their lips finally parted, they were both still holding each other close and were able to plant light kisses and gentle bites on each other's necks and earlobes. Nan started huskily whispering into Jill's ear between licks and nips, "Okay, we're gonna' go play with those toys. But I'm letting you know right now, you're mine for the next couple of hours. I'm gonna' possess you. Ravage you. Fuck you all I want. Any way I want. You'll do exactly as I say. No hesitation. You're gonna' get fucked like never before. You're gonna' be my innocent little virgin. I'm gonna' tie you to the bed and fuck you silly. I'll let you choose the dildo that's gonna' make you beg for mercy, but that's about all. Everything else is mine. Think you're up for the fucking of your life? You sure you still wanna' play?"

With the images of what was about to happen searing her mind, Jill lightly nipped Nan's earlobe, drew in a big breath and moaned out a ragged "Yes. I'll let you fuck me." As she thought it over, especially being tied up, she experienced a tinge of fear over what she had just agreed to. She suggested, "Let's finish this wine first. I might need a little liquid courage to help me through."

As they sat there working on the last of the bottle, Jill had all sorts of fantasies playing with her mind. Each one wilder than the last. She was sure Nan wouldn't hurt her, and when she thought about what she had just been whispered into her ear, her pussy started to throb in anticipation.

Meanwhile, Nan planned out what she was going to do as she watched the slight changes of fear and curiosity work across Jill's face. Jill took one last gulp, looked over and announced with a nod, "Okay, I guess I'm ready."

She got her robe back up over her shoulders and found Nan standing in front of her to help her up. They stood close together, facing each other, and Nan reminded her, "Remember, you're my little virgin and what I say, you do. Right?" A nod from Jill was all she needed to see. She took Jill's hand and led her down the hall to the master bedroom. Both women could feel their slick, swollen pussy lips rubbing against each other as they walked. One woman confident. The other slightly fearful of what was to come.

Once in the bedroom, they pulled the curtains closed and Nan pulled open a drawer in the bedside table to show Jill the array of sex toys. She gave Jill a moment to look things over, then instructed, "Take your pick, but choose carefully. Remember, it's gonna' be used on you hard and long." Jill picked a realistic tan colored one that was about the same size as Evan. Maybe just a little larger, she wasn't sure. It was firm while still being somewhat flexible. It featured a suction cup molded on behind the balls.

"I'm sure this one'll do okay."

"Alright. Now, put these on while I go change in the bathroom. When you're ready, turn down the blankets and wait for me by the bed." She handed Jill a white outfit that was made up of a frilly bra, a baby doll style top that hung to just below her ass cheeks, and a pair of panties that featured a split crotch for easy access. Not exactly what a virgin might wear, but this was all a fantasy they were about to play out. With the two of them being very similar in size and shape, there were no problems with how things fit.