Times of Discovery Pt. 04

Story Info
Nan takes a bigger role than Jill was ready for.
21k words
4.22
4.8k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story in intended to be listed in the "First Time" category.

*

Jill slowly turned over as she woke up to find herself in a strange bed for the third morning in a row. The confusion eventually cleared while she remained on her back with her eyes closed to block the spear of sunlight leaking through a gap in the drawn curtains. As her brain began to work on where she was and why, a small shiver went through her warm body. She tossed off the sheet and looked down to make sure. Yup, still had on the crotchless panties Nan had given her to wear the previous evening.

A sigh of regret passed her lips as the thoughts of what had gone on since Friday pushed their way into her mind. The cold reality of her recent antics was not going to fade away. They demanded her attention. She had put her marriage at risk by asking her best friend to help restore passion in her relationship with Evan. Obviously, she had not given enough thought as to what could happen and where it could all lead. Playing her little game had put Evan and Nan alone in a situation she had not expected.

Asking Nan to tease Evan, then urging him to return the increasingly physical antics was a little kinky at first, but when Nan basically cornered her by putting her own spin on the naughty game, things quickly got out of control. She was still amazed that he had not fucked Nan when he first had the chance. The questions lined up and rushed through her mind, demanding answers she didn't have. "How could he resist Nan when she was naked, lying there with legs spread wide and inviting him to fuck her? How did I get to a point where I actually guided Evan's cock into Nan's pussy? When did I realize I had a desire to be intimate with another woman?"

Then there was last night.

Yeah, wow. Last night. Was that a misguided attempt to comfort Nan? Maybe a little too much wine? Curiosity? Whatever it was, being tied to a bed was not something she wanted to try again. Only her wrists, but still something that scared her.

A nagging reality finally took over. "Okay, lady. You've got a bunch of work to do to try and get things back to normal, or at least something that might pass for normal. Things will never be the same, that's for sure. Crossed too many lines. Hell, you didn't just cross them, totally friggin' destroyed them. Damn, what a mess you've made."

She finally rolled out of bed to freshen up, and when she was finished in the bathroom, she realized she didn't have any clean clothes to wear. Evan had taken everything home the previous evening. "Okay, that's just great." Putting on the robe from last evening was her only option at the moment. "Well, time to find Nan and see what's going on."

As she approached the kitchen, she could hear Nan talking to someone. It turned out to be Drake on the phone, and the conversation was getting a little heated. When Nan was able to get in a comment or two, it was all too obvious Drake was pleading his case to be allowed back. Nan finally yelled into the phone, "Look, stop. Just stop. You listening to me? Did you hear what I said? Stop! Yeah, okay. I'll think about it. Yeah, I said I'd think about it. Yeah, bye. Okay, bye."

Once she had ended the call, Nan just stared at the phone, completely unaware Jill had been listening from the doorway. All she had to say was "Damn." She finally realized Jill was standing there and asked if she wanted a cup of coffee.

Jill commented as she took a seat at the table, "Well, no need to ask who was on the phone."

With a sigh, Nan replied, "Yeah, you already know what that was all about."

"So, what're you gonna' do?"

There was a long moment of silence as Nan mulled over the question while pouring a cup of coffee for Jill. "Not sure. As for now, he really made me mad and it's too hard to think straight. I need some time to sort this out, and I don't think he's going to give in. He wants back, but I hate to let him have his way again. I just don't know what to do."

"Okay, try this. Don't talk to him on the phone. Just text him. Don't take his calls and make sure you don't call him. That way, you have time to think about what you say. It will be easier to maintain your cool and make better decisions."

"Hmm, good idea. Where'd you come up with that?"

"Hey, you learn a few things working in a lawyer's office. Stay cool and in control. And texting is a good way to do that. You make fewer mistakes in a situation that's already going south."

"Okay, I see what you mean. I'll do that. Yeah, it'll be less stressful that way. Thanks."

They both sat in silence for a while, sipping fresh coffee and each mentally dealing with their own problems. A big sigh from Nan restarted the conversation.

"This sucks. Life sucks. Here we are, mid-forties and two very different lives. You've got a pretty good deal with Evan and your two boys, while I've got, what? I'm a widow for like ten years now, and because of my poor choices, have a druggie boy friend who's getting to be a real pain in the ass. Won't commit to me at all. Would rather get high and when I say anything to him about breaking his promises to clean up, we end up fighting. Then he's got the nerve to say it's all my fault. Now that I'm sitting here thinking about it, maybe it's better that he never asked me to marry him. It's easy to see how much worse things could be."

A moment later, staring into her cup, and to no one in particular, Nan asked, "What'll I do now? I'm all alone again."

Jill placed her hand on top of Nan's and reminded her, "Hon, you're not alone. You know Evan and I will always be here. You've got lots of other friends and we can all help you get through. C'mon, don't be so hard on yourself. This will get sorted out, and you'll move on. Only you know how much you can really handle, but we'll be here for you. As for Drake, well, that's a tough one. Now that I recall, Evan always felt he was kind of controlling, but I told him he was imagining things. Looks like I was really wrong on that one."

The sound of Nan's phone demanding attention again distracted them. When she picked it up and looked, "Hah, guess who."

"Don't answer it. See if he leaves a message. Remember, don't get trapped into a conversation. Just text him. That'll send him a message just by doing that. You've got to get control of the way you deal with him. Don't let him corner you."

Nan nodded her head as she put the phone down on the table. "Yeah, I've got to remember that."

She looked at Jill and said, "Okay, looks like we've got to find you something to wear home. Lucky we're the same size."

They went to Nan's bedroom and when they entered, the evidence remaining from the previous evening caused them both hesitate just inside the door. The restraints still on the bed, and the harness left on top of the dresser reminded them of a whole new aspect to their friendship. Now to deal with their feelings toward each other and how Evan fit into the picture.

From Jill, "Yup, I made a real mess of things."

Nan turned Jill to face her and as they tried to examine their feelings, they embraced. Both women enjoyed the pleasure of holding a lush body close as Nan whispered, "Looks like I wasn't the best of friends last night. I can see you're troubled by where this went, and I need to apologize. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No. Well, pussy's a little sore, but no real harm. Evan told me you and Drake seemed a little wild when he saw the things you had packed for the weekend. But yeah, I'm okay. It was intense, no doubt about that. And now, it looks like we have even more to work out. I still need to talk to Evan. Not looking forward to that. Ah well."

"Want me to be there when you talk to him?"

"Uh, no. Let me get a feel for things at home. Just have to play it by ear for now."

"Okay. Um, now to get something for you to wear. Uh, do you want me to drop you off or do you want to call Evan for a ride?"

"Maybe you should drop me off. Evan went to work today, and Grant probably isn't up yet. I knew there would be some cleaning to do. Laundry and picking up around the house, so I got the day off from work. Oh, almost forgot. I'll see if Grant can help you with getting all your stuff hooked up again. Maybe you can just bring him back here with you. We'll talk to him when we get there."

"Alright, sounds good."

They shared a light kiss and reluctantly ended the embrace. Both knew there were hard nipples pushing against soft breasts, but the mood just wasn't right for any more sexual forays at this time.

Nan found a few things for Jill to wear home, then picked out the red pull-over top she had purchased Saturday. It featured a scooped neckline that put a nice amount of cleavage on display. A pair of tan shorts to complete the outfit and she was ready to go.

After gathering up Jill's belongings and making sure the house was all locked up, they rode the short distance in silence. Both needed to think about their own situation, and the quiet ride allowed them a few moments to reflect and plan.

When they got into the house, Jill went straight to Grant's room and knocked on his door. "Grant, come in the kitchen. Need to talk to you." She then went to sit at the table with Nan to wait for Grant to emerge.

He was still bleary eyed from being asleep when the knock at his door roused him. He had no idea Nan was there, so he had only put on a pair of baggy shorts, his hair was a mess, and he was scratching his chest as he turned the corner into the kitchen. Basically, he was a younger version of Evan. Just a bit shorter and, of course, leaner.

"Oops. Uh, I didn't know... Uh, morning Ms. Collins. Mom. Um, sorry I didn't dress a little more. What time is it?"

From Jill, "After nine. Go get some clothes on, we need to ask you a favor. And don't worry, it's something I'm sure you can manage."

Grant disappeared to head back to his room and Jill could only shake her head at the awkwardness of the moment.

Nan meanwhile was thoroughly shaken by her thoughts. She had easily noticed that Grant was still sporting the fading remains of morning wood. She found herself licking her lips and immediately chastised herself for what had flashed into her mind. "You idiot. Stop it. He's less than half your age. And your best friends' son. What's wrong with you?"

A question from Jill brought her thoughts back to where they belonged. "Want some toast and juice? That cup of coffee wasn't enough for me."

"Uh, yeah. Sounds good."

Just as Jill was finishing up their toast, Grant reappeared so she started preparing some for him also. As he sat down, he asked, "So, whatcha' need help with?"

Jill asked, "Did Dad tell you anything about what went on yesterday with Drake?"

As he glanced at Nan, "Yeah. Uh, not much. Just that there was a fight and you threw him out. Sorry."

From Nan, "Thanks. Not much to be sorry for. Probably should've done this a long time ago. For now, though, I'd like to ask you if you think you can hook up my computer and TV's and stuff that he was going to take. I never paid attention to how that was all done when he took care of it, and now..........."

"No problem. You talking about a home entertainment system, laptop, desktop? What's all there?"

As they sat there, talking, he kept glancing at Nan's full breasts, and she caught him at it a few times. It made her feel a little odd, but she enjoyed the attention and thought, "Hmm, wonder how much he likes older women? Might be fun to try and find out." She could feel her breathing getting a little deeper, and her nipples were growing harder.

"Pretty much everything you just said. He had help getting those big TV's down and out to his car. He even took the hanging brackets off the walls. Right now, all that stuff is in the garage. I hope he didn't break anything."

"Sounds easy enough. I've got tools and stuff. I'll just get Dad's socket set and that should be all we need to fix you back up. When do you wanna' do it? Today? Sometime this week?"

"Yeah, I'd like to take care of it today if it's okay with you. You have plans for anything else? I don't want to impose. I know this is all pretty sudden."

"Nothing going on. We can check things out today, and we'll see what's up."

Nan could only smile at a few of the comments, as they could be taken several ways.

They finished with their light breakfast, and as Grant went to gather up the tools, Jill and Nan sat across the table from one another. Even with all they had done and shared over the past few days, it still felt awkward to be alone together.

Jill finally spoke up. "Well, I've got some cleaning and straightening up to do around here. Laundry from the weekend........ Glad I took the day off."

"Yeah. Me too. And now I've got to go through the house and get all of Drake's stuff out of there. Guess I'll put it in the garage and tell him to come and get it. Maybe have you there with me when he comes over."

"Okay. Maybe we can have Evan or Grant there too. Just in case."

Grant had gathered up things he felt he would need, and when his backpack was ready, he and Nan left. Jill sat alone for a few moments to gather her thoughts. With a sigh, she got up to go see what condition the rest of the house was in. She was pleasantly surprised that things were not in too much disarray. Either Grant was finally showing some maturity around here, or Evan had made him pick things up. Grant's room was a little messy, so she just closed the door and went to her own bedroom.

She found that Evan had made the bed and taken all the laundry to the basement. "Alright then. Looks like this won't be too bad a day after all."

She went to get started on the laundry, and when she picked up a folded bath towel, out fell the pair of Nan's green panties that Evan had taken Saturday evening. They landed on her foot with a wet plop and when she picked them up, noticed they were damp and had some weight to them. They were kind of gooey feeling, and when she looked to see why, she found the load of cum that Evan had left in them.

She caught her breath as her stomach flipped over. "Oh my god. What the fuck is wrong with him? That sick bastard. If he thinks this is funny, he's got another guess coming. What would make him think to do this?"

When her thoughts settled down, she realized the extent of the changes she had caused in her relationship with Evan. Obviously, the past weekend had brought out something dark or kinky that Evan had never shown before.

The reality weighed down on her. "Well, I knew things were going to need to be addressed over what I started. Can't say I care for this at all. We've got a lot to talk over. Damn it, what've I done to us?"

On the drive to Nan's house, she and Grant didn't talk much. He kept looking her way, and she made sure to keep her shoulders pulled back to push her breasts out. She knew he was checking her out, and she was enjoying every moment of the attention. She was wearing sunglasses and when she turned his way, she would steal a glance at his crouch. "Hmm, interesting. Obviously, he doesn't have a hell of a lot of self-control. And he seems so unaware. Nice bulge growing there. Don't you know what's going on there, Grant?"

She chastised herself several more times, but always returned to get another look. "I've got to stop this. He's half my age. Jill's son. I've fucked his father. Now I'm thinking of taking him on too? I've got to calm down. This is crazy."

With her conscience pulling one way, and her libido the other, Nan had a mental skirmish going on. Grant, meanwhile, was having no such conflict. Being young and constantly horny caused a lot of socially reasonable barriers to get pushed aside. He took every chance he could to glimpse at the woman next to him. She had been the object of quite a few of his masturbation fantasies over the last several years.

It had all started back when one real jerk of a friend had made some rude comments about how hot he thought Jill was. Several friends were at the house one evening, just hanging out when it happened. He had told Roy to settle down and "stop talking like that about my mother", but Roy persisted. Things were said, and the guys all left.

When they were gone, he reflected on what Roy had said and with a guilty conscience, admitted to himself that his mother was indeed a "hottie". That led him to thinking about Nan and he soon realized a sexual attraction to his moms' best friend. After that, he made sure to be around whenever Nan visited. He would take every opportunity that came his way to check out her body, and when she would leave, he was soon in his room or in the shower stroking his solid young cock to sexual oblivion. His imagination would soon have her undressed and offering herself up for all sorts of sexual antics. Usually, all it took was the thought of holding her naked body close to his, and the explosion from his cock would be spectacular. Thinking of her full boobs flattened against his chest while he held her ass was easily one of his favorites.

And now, here he was, alone with her for at least the next few hours. He was thinking, "How much better can it get?" Sneaking another look, he tried to guess at the size of her breasts. "Man, oh man. They gotta' be at least D-cups or more." He had made a fairly accurate guess, as he had spent quite a bit of time watching women on porn sites. He felt he knew all there was to know about women. Over the coming few hours, he would find out just how much he didn't know.

When they got to Nan's house, she showed him all the things in the garage that needed to be put back in place and hooked up. Grant commented that it looked like Drake had made a real effort to keep things together. All the cables and hardware were in marked bags that told what they went with. He thought to himself, "Wow, the guy's completely anal. It's all here and in order. Even the brackets for the TV's. This is gonna' be easy."

Nan said, "I'm going to get started on some laundry. Let me know when you need help with those two flat screens. That one goes in the basement, and that one goes in the living room. I'll show you where the computers go when you're ready, and the stereo equipment goes in the basement for the home theater set-up. Okay? Any questions?"

"Nope. Shouldn't be a problem."

When she turned to go into the house, he stared at her ass softly flexing within her shorts. She knew he would be looking, and just as she pushed the door open, she turned her head to look over her shoulder and caught him at it. When he realized she knew, his face flashed to a deep red. He looked like he had been slapped. He was even more stunned when he saw her knowing smile and twinkling eyes.

"Holy shit. Did she want me to look?" crashed into his mind.

As she entered the house, she felt a rush come over her body. "Yup, he's attracted. Knew he's had a crush on me for a while now, and he doesn't hide it very well. So young and innocent. Wonder if he beats off thinking about me? That'd be fun to watch."

Nan went through the motions of doing some cleaning and straightening while the clothes were washing. The whole while, her mind was conflicted, "What's wrong with me? Am I already trying to replace Drake? Am I that desperate? I don't even have anybody to talk to about this. Especially not Jill. Maybe this's what a person does to cope with a mid-life crisis. Going out of my way to not be alone. Am I going through one now? He's just a kid. But I'm sure he wants me. Gotta' be careful here girl. Don't go doing anything crazy. Am I that much of a slut? Still, the future looks kind of lonely right now. Crap, what am I gonna' do?"

A moment later, she once again chastised herself for the direction her thoughts had taken. She had gathered almost all of Drake's belongings and had piled them up in the garage. The only thing left was his lap-top computer on the desk in the spare room.