Time's Timepiece Redux

Story Info
A rewrite of Time’s Timepiece - better, I hope.
8.1k words
4.19
7.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rbrsara
Rbrsara
74 Followers

Chapter 1

Working as a day laborer when I was in my twenties, I hadn't had much romance in my life. First, I was overweight and was more comfortable being quiet - not bringing attention to myself. Looking back, it was a self-esteem problem that had haunted me all my life.

My folks divorced only three years into their marriage and my father filled the description of a "dead-beat dad" to a tee. He simply wasn't there.

Mom and I had figured things out between the two of us and never had much extra money. She worked two jobs and I was expected to take care of myself. I think I ate as a way of dealing with it all.

Whatever the reason, I was always "chubby". I didn't think of myself as attractive. That did not stop me however from being drawn to women, they were simply not attracted to me.

Being determined to lose weight and have women like me who wanted to have sex with me, I worked out religiously at the local gym. The women who came there in leotards and tights mostly were screaming hot. I always carried a towel in case I needed to throw it over the tent in my sweats.

Alison was there nearly every day I was. Strawberry blond curly hair bounced on her shoulders as she walked the stair-stepper. Other parts bounced as well. Delicious breasts with visible nipples rode up and down in her tight scooped neck top. Her butt cheeks undulated with every step. I was totally infatuated with her.

After a while, I approached her. "Hey, I see you here most days that I come. Nice to see that kind of dedication. I keep trying, but don't seem to get anywhere. I'm Shane," I was trying to be friendly and connect with her.

She kept stepping. "Okay, I'm Alison and I'm really tired of unattractive men hitting on me at the gym. So, get on with your workout and I'll get on with mine." After a stinging glare she showed during her rebuke, she went back to staring straight ahead as if I simply wasn't there at all.

Man, that genuinely stung!

There were other women and other attempts that also failed miserably. It seemed I was destined to live in my fantasies alone.

This continued until a remarkable summer day, working construction on a Victorian remodel.

It had been a hot day and I had the task of taking down a wall in the basement. The dank air filled with age-old dust as I pounded with a sledgehammer. All at once, a major portion of the structure gave way and I found myself on the ground, half buried in the rubble. The crew heard the sound of smashing plaster and timber. A voice yelled down, "Are you okay?" The foreman, Graham was a good man and was always concerned about safety.

"Yea, yea I think I'm fine. The thing just came down all of a sudden."

He came downstairs and was helping me up when a sharp pain shot through my right leg.

"Shit!" I grunted. We looked closer and saw blood on my jeans and my lower leg at the wrong angle.

"Oh man, Shane, that looks broken. Just stay still and I'll get some help."

He ran upstairs calling for the crew to come to my aid. If I didn't move, the pain was manageable. I decided to just wait.

In the debris, there were some old papers and a small grimy object. It was round with a chain hanging from it. An old pocket watch! I heard the guys clumping down the rickety old steps and stuffed the watch in my pocket.

The long and short of it is that they helped me get to a doctor and I got patched up. Graham gave me a ride home where I laid down on the couch with my sore leg up. I switched on the tube and found a baseball game. Now that I was alone, I pulled the watch from my pocket and cleaned it up a bit. I pushed the button on the top and it opened to reveal an old-fashioned clock face complete with a second hand. I tried winding it but, not surprisingly found it wouldn't turn.

I glanced up at the game to see the screen had frozen with a runner in mid-stride on his way to the plate. I reached over for the remote and as I did, the watch fell which made it close back up again. In the same instant, game action resumed on the TV.

"Strange," I thought and picked the watch up. I opened it again and the players froze again. I tried opening and closing it, but every time the game stopped and started up again. Was there something about it that interfered with the satellite? How could that be?

Just then, my mom came in the front door, groceries in hand.

"Hi, sweetie. I got a call from your work that you broke your leg. Are you alright?" She had a worried tone in her voice as she set the bags down.

"Don't worry, I'm alright. A wall I was demoing fell on me and fractured a bone. Doctor Bell put me in a cast and said he'll look at it again in a couple of weeks. Hey, I found this weird watch in all the junk that fell on me."

I held it up to her and popped it open. She didn't move.

"Mom?"

Not even a blink.

What the...?"

I clicked it closed and she came to life. "Honestly, I don't care about some piece of junk you found at the job site. I care about you. You could have really been hurt. Is it painful?"

Somewhat dazed, I said, "It'll be okay. Maybe you'd grab me a beer, though?"

"Sure," she turned to the kitchen and I tried it again. Again, she stopped in her tracks.

"Hmm...Maybe I should keep this to myself for the time being," I thought, closed it, and put it back in my pocket. My mother instantly started for the fridge.

Laying there, my mind started whirring. I thought about all those lovely women at the sports center and, in particular Alison. I wondered if the watch would work at the gym. Unfortunately, I was laid up for a while with a cast and I'd have to wait to try it out.

My mom brought me a beer and I thanked her. Boy, a cold pale ale running down the back of my throat sure felt good.

"Listen, sweetie, Lorraine is coming over later. She's had a rough go of it. Bill walked out on her. He said she was just getting too old and "saggy". Can you believe it? What a prick!"

I agreed, "Yeah, I never liked him. Arrogant."

"Indeed. Well anyway, she'll be here any minute and needs a shoulder to cry on. Can you deal with a couple of old ladies commiserating in the kitchen while you rest?"

Just then the doorbell rang and in walked Lorraine, "Hello? Anybody home?"

"Come on in Lorraine. Shane had an accident at work that's got him out of commission for a while."

Lorraine is a super attractive 50-something who I had always fantasized about. Always in heels, stockings, and a skirt, you might call her a "leggy woman". I should also say something about her tits - they were monumental. Yes, over the years they were not as perky as they may have been at one time, but I have always liked big boobs that dangle a bit.

She walked in and collapsed in my mother's arms, sobbing.

"Joan, that son-of-a-bitch...after 24 years, he leaves for some perky tits little bitch that orders him around. Christ, he's like a puppy dog, not a man. Such an old cliche. Oh, I'm sorry Shane, I'm kind of a mess right now".

"No worries, Lorraine. I was just saying to mom that I always thought Bill was an arrogant asshole."

Mom said, "Well you got that right, son. Come into the kitchen and I'll get you something to drink, Lorraine."

As they moved to the kitchen, I thought about the watch. I wonder...

I flipped it open and sure enough, both women stopped mid-stride, like a DVR on pause. I grabbed the crutches Dr. Bell had lent me and struggled to my feet. They were still frozen. "Okay, time to test this thing," I thought to myself.

I hobbled over to Lorraine and tapped her on the shoulder. No response. "Hey Lorraine," I shouted. No response. Slapped her ass. Nothing. I screwed up my courage and hefted one of her massive tits in my hand. My dick responded almost immediately.

"Christ, I better stop before..." I limped back to the couch lay down and put my sweater over my now proud cock. I closed that watch.

Lorraine came back to life," Do you have any whisky? I need a real belt."

She hadn't noticed anything. Holy shit! This was amazing.

The afternoon turned to evening. We ordered pizza and sat in the living room watching an old movie about divorced women getting back at their exes. Mom and Lorraine loved it, and I endured.

"Lorraine, honey, I think you've had a bit too much to drink for driving tonight. Stay here with us in the spare room," Mom offered.

"Well, if it's not too much to ask. That's probably a good idea. You don't mind Shane, do you?"Lorraine was slightly slurring her words at this point.

"No, no. You're always welcome with us," I had some ideas to try out.

After the movie was over and the dishes were washed, mom helped me up and I got to my room. Understand that my room adjoins the spare room through a shared bath.

Lorraine peaked her head in my room, "I'm going to take a quick shower before bed. That okay with you?"

"Sure mi casa is su casa." She closed the door and began running the water.

I gave it a few minutes and clicked open the watch. The sound of water stopped. I got to the door and thought, "Here goes."

Opening the door, I saw Lorraine frozen in the shower with a hand between her legs. Had she been masturbating? I wanted to know and I wanted to watch. Seeing that she had left the door open slightly on her side of the bathroom, I limped into the guest bedroom and closed the door just enough to be able to see her in the shower.

I closed the watch. Lorraine was indeed getting herself off. She leaned against the wall as hot water slicked her body. Her arms squeezed those huge hanging breasts together as she worked both hands between her legs. Two fingers of one hand moved in and out of her pussy and two fingers of the other swirled frantically around her clit. I was instantly hard as a rock.

I pulled my sweats down and released my throbbing cock. Pre-cum leaked freely and I used it to begin jacking off as I treated myself to a private peep show. Lorraine's movements became more intense as she bit her lower lip, panting.

"This is so hot," I thought. Knowing she couldn't hear me with the shower running, I whispered as I felt my climax nearing, "Yeah, Lorraine, finger fuck your pussy for me. Show me your big tits while I jerk off, watching you get off."

As if she had heard me, she brought one hand to her hanging tits and rolled one of her now-hard nipples between her fingers.

I whispered again, even more softly, "Now pull that nipple...hard!"

Unbelievably, she did. A soft moan escaped her lips as she stiffened into a full-body orgasm.

I couldn't hold back any longer and came raging right along with her.

I looked down and saw that she had slipped out of her heels before going in the bath and they were now covered in creamy jizz. "Oh, shit," I thought and flicked the pocket watch open.

Again, everything went quiet as the water stopped in mid-air and Loraine was still once more. I grabbed a towel and wiped her shoes clean, made my way back to my room, closed the door, and shut the watch. I could hear the water running again.

As I lay in bed, I wondered...did my whispered talk somehow get through to her? So, not only did the watch stop time but also allowed me to affect someone's behavior when I was holding it? I'd have to test this out. Right then, I was exhausted and a little ashamed of myself, so I just let it go and went to sleep.

The next day I made my way to the kitchen for coffee and found my mom and Lorraine having a lively chat at the dining table.

"Good morning, sweetie. Lorraine's in a much better place this morning," mom said, smiling.

"Yeah, I had the most wonderful shower last night and I just seemed to let everything go. Fuck Bill if he doesn't understand what he's giving up. I'm still one hell of a catch."

"Good for you, Lorraine." What the hell? Did the watch have that much power?

"Lorraine is going to stay with us for a few days until Bill has finished moving out. That okay with you?"

"Sure. It'll be nice to break up the monotony of just the two of us rattling around the house."

"Hey," mom objected, "what do you mean by that?"

"Just kidding," I chuckled with a smile.

The two of them chatted until it was time for mom to head to work.

"Okay, kids, gotta go. They need me at the "salt mines". Now, you be nice to Lorraine while I'm gone."

"Always, mom."

"You two are great. I really need the company right now. Maybe it's fate that you're laid up at home, Shane," Lorraine added.

"Fate indeed," I thought.

Lorraine and I talked through the morning. I mostly listened, but it was nice to have someone to talk to. She did hear me out about my "girl problems".

"Shane, you know, having a little meat on the bone doesn't make you fat or chubby. I think you're a good-looking, healthy man."

"Thanks, Lorraine. Maybe you can tell that to girls like Alison."

I went on to tell her how small I felt when I was so thoroughly snubbed at the gym.

"What a bitch! People like her and Bill need shit like that shoved in their faces."

As I felt the weight of the watch in my pocket, my mind came alive with ideas. I imagined myself at Bill's office, clicking my magic timepiece, walking up to him, and kicking him in the balls with my cast. Then, I hide and snap it shut, watching him bent over in pain.

Or I could go to the gym and wait till Alison comes strutting in - open the watch and strip her naked and just look on as I gently close it. She would scream and try to cover herself.

Revenge sounded sweet.

"Shane? Are you still with me?" Lorraine looked mystified.

"Sorry, must be the pain medication. I just spaced out there."

"I plan on doing a little shopping. Will you be alright?"

"Oh, yeah, don't worry about me. I'll just watch the tube and rest." I was still thinking about what would come next.

"Okay, I'll just pop in the shower before I head out. Can I get you anything?"

"Maybe some more beer, if you don't mind," oh god, the shower...I could feel myself getting aroused just at the mention.

"IPA?" She asked.

"Thanks."

Lorraine turned to head to the bathroom and I just couldn't resist. I popped the watch open and she froze mid-step. I made my way over to her and reached around to fondle those huge hangers. They felt so warm and soft in my hands. I felt the strain on my sweats as I grew hard. Abandoning right and wrong, I pulled her pajama bottoms down and gently moved her legs three feet apart.

"Just right for fucking," I thought.

My mind was so saturated with thoughts of sex that I moved against her and ran my cock up and down between her ass crack. Pre-cum poured out, lubricating my humping. All of a sudden my slippery dick slid right into her. Jesus, I was standing in the hallway fucking my mom's friend in the ass, without her knowing it. I felt an intense combination of shame and arousal. It was intoxicating.

I couldn't stop now. I started pumping her ass and rolling her nipples between my fingers. This was downright nasty! "Yeah, Lorraine. You love my cock buried up your ass."

Self-control had gone out the window as I fucked her and came inside her. Wave after wave of orgasm rocked me as I dumped load upon load in her bum. When I finally calmed down, it all came crashing down on me. Holy shit, I just did an anal job on Lorraine. How would she react when I returned things to normal?

I got a towel from the kitchen and tenderly wiped her as clean as I could manage and pulled her pants back up. Then, moving her legs back into a walking position, I moved back where I was, closed my eyes, and clicked the watch closed again.

Lorraine stumbled and nearly fell, "AAGGHH! What the hell?"

"Oh my god, Lorraine. Are you alright?" acting surprised.

" I just...well, I don't know...I think I need to get to the toilet...what the hell??"

"Do you need help?"

"No, no, I'll be fine. I think..."

What kind of deviant was I becoming? All I could think about was how good it felt to let go right up her ass.

After a while, I heard the shower running again and figured she was alright. Again, my over-sexed curiosity got the best of me and I opened the watch so I could see her in the shower. Opening the bathroom door, there she was... frozen in the shower...with her hands between her legs! Holy shit. It turned her on.

I couldn't remember if I said anything in the heat of the moment. Then it came to me, "Yeah, Lorraine. You love my cock buried up your ass." This just got more and more interesting by the moment. I thought I'd try upping the ante by giving her suggestions.

I said out loud, "I can't wait to get home from shopping and fuck Shane. I want to feel him come up my ass again and take him all the way down my throat. I just have to have that cock!"

I didn't know what would happen.

When Lorraine came into the room where I was watching TV, she was beaming.

"Okay, I'll be back in a while. Don't you go anywhere." She had a mischievous look in her eye.

I wondered...

I nodded off after a bit and didn't hear Lorraine return. I was dreaming about a mermaid swimming around my crotch when I woke up.

Lorraine was on her knees with my dick in her mouth!!

"What the..??" I remembered the suggestion I gave her in the bathroom.

She didn't say anything or stop what she was doing. She just kept taking me down her throat and moaning, as if this was completely normal. As she sucked, she started shedding clothing until she was only wearing stockings, a garter, and heels. Continuing the best blowjob I'd ever had, she started rubbing her pussy. The moaning increased. I joined in.

Pulling her mouth off me, she looked up and said, "I need you in my ass."

Holy shit!!

The cast on my leg prevented her from simply mounting me so she bent over at the back of the couch and said, "Come here. I just have to have that cock come up my ass."

Well, this was exactly what I wanted. I got up and limped around till I was behind her. She spit on her hand and lubed her back door. "Okay, give me what you got, Shane."

Again, I slid my now super hard member up that shiny, tight hole.

"Oh yeah, fill me up. Fuck me."

It was at that very moment that my mom burst into the door, "I'm home early, hope you're descent."

Luckily, I had the watch at the ready in case of anything unexpected. Well, this was certainly unexpected! I snapped it open quickly and everything froze. I pulled out of Lorraine's butt and went about dressing her and moving her into a standing, somewhat normal position, then pulled up my sweats and lay back on the couch.

I thought I should try covering my tracks and said out loud, "Lorraine, you won't remember any sexual stuff you did since coming home from shopping."

"Alright, here goes nothing," I thought and clicked it closed again.

"AAGGGHH!," Lorraine screamed reaching to her rear.

"Oh my god, Lorraine, are you okay?" mom asked, concerned and confused.

"I, ugh...well I, I don't know. I went to do a little shopping and I came back..I can't remember what happened. I think I'm losing it!" she started crying.

My mom rushed over to her and took ahold of her, "Come here. Let's sit you down."

"Actually I don't really feel like sitting right now. Maybe I'd better try lying down for a while."

"I'll help you to the bedroom..." mom and she headed to the guest bedroom.

Wow! I was playing with fire with this watch. That was close. How could I possibly explain something like that?

After a short while my mom came back. "Jesus Jones, something really weird happened to Lorraine. She's a mess. What did she say when she got back from shopping?"

"Jeez, I'm not sure. I nodded off for a while. I just remember waking up to her screaming. Is she alright?" Oh man, what had I done?

"This thing with Bill has her unhinged. She was complaining about her bottom. Did you see her fall or anything?"

"No, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary," I lied.

Rbrsara
Rbrsara
74 Followers