Timestitch Ch. 00-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They came to a narrow ladder leading upwards to the ships axis of rotation, where all the small craft, including the mission pod, were nestled in a central bay. Even at the bottom the g forces were only one quarter Earth normal, so climbing was easy. Taylor had no problem carrying the case while ascending because he had so much more time to grab the next rung with his free hand. Victoria however was struggling. Only a short ways up she stopped suddenly and Taylor's face slammed into her butt.

"These damn shoes," she said. "I hadn't expected to go up into micro today."

"Take the case," Taylor said. He passed it up to her. Then he hooked a knee in the ladder and grabbed an ankle. He slipped off her shoes one at a time and put them in his pockets. Problem solved he gave her a wet slobbery "mwah!" kiss on the backside. "You may proceed Major."

At the top of the ladder they were in microgravity. Victoria got a tether from a nearby cabinet and attached the silver case to her ankle for towing. The floated around the ring corridor that surrounded the shuttle bay propelled by flicks of their hands and feet. They came to the access hatch to the mission pod just as it popped open.

A tiny Asian woman emerged from the hatch. Her skinsuit was programmed to display Korean hanja characters moving like a marquee across her body. She did not wear any shorts and did not have her modesty routine activated but the moving characters were very distracting. You could not focus your eyes on her breasts or pelvis without having your gaze pulled away by the moving display. Taylor had lost a bet with her on it once. That had been fun paying off.

Taylor smiled at her. "Hi Sue."

"Hi Taylor... Major Wilcox." She smiled at Taylor. "She's all ready for you, everything checks out and she's fully charged and stocked."

"I'm told you almost lost a finger producing these." Victoria pointed to the cartridges lined up along her torso. She looked at Taylor, her eyes dancing. "Thank you, Susan. They will come in very handy and make a lovely accessory."

"Cute." Sue glanced at them then turned to close the hatch and hit the depressurize on the access tube controls. "Gotta go."

Sue swam away through the micro gravity, towing a bag of tools tethered to one ankle.

"I don't think she likes me," Victoria said.

"I'm sure you'd like each other if you had time to get to know each other, but we probably will be leaving soon anyway." Taylor popped the hatch open but didn't re-pressurize the access tube. He stopped Victoria's hand when it went for the control panel to do it herself. "Leave it."

"What are you doing?" Victoria asked. "We can't be wasting power or consumables in the pod—not for just sex."

"Who said we were going into the pod?" The access tube was woven from carbon fiber in such a way as to be elastic. It was a translucent silver-blue, bright with light from the pressurized shuttle bay. Unless the tube was given a positive pressure, or if the bay itself was open to vacuum, the tube shrank down to a half meter in diameter. Taylor tossed the silver suitcase in and watched it tumble gently in the microgravity. Then he dropped his shorts and tossed them in after. He tugged at Victoria's golden wrap. She undid the knot at her hip. Taylor tapped her revolver on her belly and made a gimme gesture. Victoria handed it over and, without being asked, handed over the cartridges. Taylor bundled them in the wrap and tossed that in too. "Get in."

They climbed in and Taylor shut the hatch. It was like being inside a giant woman's hosiery. The fabric of the tube did not resist much when pushed but pulled everything gently back to the center. The light was diffuse and shadowless.

"Good planning—not. It's hard enough peeling these damn suits off when there's plenty of room. And I don't fancy you shagging me through our respective pee holes Yank."

Waste management was handled through a suit programming routine that opened up portals just wide enough for the purpose. Whoever had written the routine was an idiot and probably male. The women on the ship constantly complained it was a messy nuisance. But some people did actually have sex that way. Taylor didn't like it—he was never into costume sex. Neither, apparently, was Victoria.

"Gina unlocked the emergency medical suit routine for me." Taylor ran a from her neck to the tip of her breast. As he did so her skin suit parted as if cut by a scalpel. When he got to the tip of her breast the extra layers of thickness fell away revealing a pert little nipple adorned by a tiny gold ring. Taylor's breath caught in awe.

"My secret shame," Victoria said. She was actually blushing. "I got them when I was a wild teenager and never could quite give them up."

"They're lovely." Taylor gently played with the ring. It moved freely under his touch and he marveled at that. He tugged gently. "That doesn't hurt, does it?"

"Of course not. When I first got them I used to hang all sorts of bobbles from them and walk around. The only drawback is that men find them so distracting when they see them they have to play with them endlessly. Really quite boring after a while."

Taylor took the hint and got back to work removing Victoria's suit. They maneuvered around in the tube while he peeled her out of the remains of her suit piece by piece. Then he stripped off his own.

"Help me undo my hair," Victoria said. She turned her back toward him. Taylor started pulling pins and whatnot. A huge cascade of midnight colored tresses began floating free filling the space like a cloud. They had ended up naked back to front the tube holding then tight together. His cock found a natural resting place between her buns. She went still against him. Victoria said "It's not true... I don't, you know."

"Don't what?" Taylor's hands were on her breasts. Her nipples were hard, he could feel the rings against his palms.

"Have a bug up my arse." She pushed her bottom up against his cock. "Nothing will bite your lovely penis up there."

"Have you ever..." Taylor knew they were both screened for "sexual boundary issues" but Victoria might expect a certain amount of decorum from her partners even if they were spooning naked together in an elastic tube in micro-gravity.

"Been fucked in the arse? Actually I found I rather like it. With proper stimulus to my clitoris, the orgasms are quite intense."

"If I rub your clit while shoving my cock up your ass, you come like the gangbusters?" Taylor said. "Good to know."

Victoria chuckled. "You Yanks and your crudities. Lubrication is an issue though. You may have to proceed conventionally until my natural lubricants are available in sufficient quantity."

She was so obviously using banal verbiage to tease him that Taylor started laughing. "Sorry... sorry... you are so beautiful and so smart and so much fun when you let loose, I'm going to love fucking you... Who knew the stuck up British chick had pierced nipples and liked to take it up the ass."

"Flatterer" She pulled one of his hands from her breast and pushed it down to the crevice between her legs. He pulled a reverse and covered her hand with his larger one. Then he gently pushed her middle finger down with his own so that they were both inside her. "Ohyuh it's been too long since I had a strong and knowing man's hands upon me... um...."

There fingers worked silently together until Taylor suddenly said "Aha!"

"Aha what?"

Taylor smiled into her hair. "I just remembered another little trick the girls in hydroponics taught me."

"What's that?" Her voice had quite a bit of a jealous edge. She was still not one hundred percent okay with him having multiple partners. Or at least reminding her in the middle of their own lovemaking.

"The suits break down for recycling on command. Broken down they're an oily, smelly mess." Taylor took his hand away from her breast to clear her floating hair from around his face. He looked around.

"And this all is in aid of?" When Taylor had moved one hand, Victoria grabbed his other wrist with her free hand to keep it right where it was. She opened her thighs and brought her knees up to close her legs again around their hands for good measure.

With one hand imprisoned, Taylor maneuvered to one side and grabbed the nearest suit remnant floating about. He bunched it up into a pea sized ball with his hand and rubbed it slowly down her spine and between her ass cheeks. With one finger he pushed it in her anus where it sprang out to fill the available space.

"Yeep! What are you doing?"

"Solving our lubrication problem." Taylor grabbed another piece and started pushing that one in as well, this time with his thumb.

"You sick... silly... lovely... Yank bastard." She was trembling between his hands. Her fingers were working herself furiously. "Keep that up and I'll come before you even put your cock in me."

"And that's a problem because?" Taylor grabbed the largest piece yet, half of his own former suit, and slowly forcing it into her rectum inch by inch with two fingers.

"Huh... huh... huh... No... No... problem... at all... hah! Ah! Just wanted... to... be kuh—lear." Her thighs clamped down on Taylor's hand. He felt wetness flowing through the fingers of her hand and his own. The smell of it filled their tiny space.

He buried his face in her sweaty back as she jerked against him. He murmured "That's my girl, my pretty pretty girl. Come for me sweetheart. Come for me."

When her body stopped shaking, Taylor sent the command to deactivate the suit material. Victoria gasped. Her whole body spasmed again. A stream of warm liquid that smelled like a combination of popcorn butter and burnt plastic squirted from her anus all over his midsection, including his cock and balls.

He was so hard it hurt in a pleasurable way. He put the head of his cock against her tight brown ring. This got Victoria's attention. She reached back with both hands and spread the cheeks of her ass. "Slow. Go slow."

He murmured against the back of her ear "push out against me."

He felt her comply as he himself pushed forward, invading her tightest place. "Urgh... So tight..."

She flexed her spine, more of him went in. "Huh... huh... that's big. That's so big. So big."

Her hand came back and her fingertips touched his thigh. Taylor took this as a signal to stop. When she was ready form more she tapped him and he pushed another inch inwards until she stopped him again. He waited as she got used to that length and tapped in again. Another inch and suddenly she relaxed completely and his cock went all the way in.

She said "heef... oh yeah, so big... so good."

All Taylor could manage was "Oh... yeah."

It felt insanely good. One hundred percent of his length gripped tightly by her body, feeling every movement of her hips as she explored her own feelings of him inside her. She locked her feet behind his knees and pushed back trying to get even more of him inside her. Then he felt through the thin membranes as her fingers penetrate her pussy, questing for her g-spot, while at the same time the gyrations of her other hand on her clit made her elbow drum against the fabric of the tube that held them.

Taylor started to pump. In and out, in and out, grunting with each trust, only partly for effect. Victoria matched him guttural growl for growl. Each time he pushed forward she just as fiercely slammed herself backwards onto his impaling cock.

"Mmm... my hair... pull my hair."

Taylor grabbed two fistfuls of the floating stuff. He tugged backwards, gently at first then harder as he realized her hair could take it.

"Oh yeah," Victoria said. "Ram my arse you Yank bastard... ram me."

"Not such a lady now huh? My big cock in your ass?" Taylor knew he couldn't take much more of this. He felt his balls tighten. "I'm gonna come in you ass. In your sodding ass."

"Oh... Shit! Shit! Oh... I'm coming again.... come with me.... I want to feel you spend... I want to feel your hot cream in me... Come for me. Tay... ugh... lore come... for me! Taylor!"

At the sound of his name he pushed solidly in one last time and ground his pelvis against her. His sperm went forth in a hard spurt into her body. Each spasm was so fierce it almost hurt. He knew he was roaring something but he had no idea what, it was so fiercely pleasurable. For once he felt complete, like there was nothing left. His body went limp.

They stayed like that, hugged together by the fabric of the tube, his erection slowly subsiding within her. He was long enough that his penis didn't fall out when he was soft. She giggled, wiggled her bottom and then expelled him from her anus. "I am no longer jealous of all your other lovers. They taught you well."

"Well now little lady," Taylor said with his best drawl. "Some of that was just natural talent."

"Oh indeed. Indeed. And I love every centimeter of your natural talent."

"Oh yeah?" Taylor started tickling her ribs. Victoria squirmed around to try and tickle him back. The tickle fight subsided after a while and they lay together with her face in his chest, their legs tangled. He loved the feel of her hot breath against his skin.

Taylor felt at peace yet somehow forlorn. He sensed trouble was coming. Their mission was insanely, impossibly dangerous.

Taylor kissed the top of her head. "We do have to go sometimes, you know...."

"But how?" she asked. "You still have your shorts but I'll be practically naked."

"I'll carry the case. You wrap all our stuff up in that sarong thing of yours and we walk through the ship completely naked and smiling. With your free hand you can hold my cock, which like your inner thighs, will be gleaming with our combined juices."

"With suit grease and sperm leaking out my arse?"

Taylor was grinning so hard his face hurt. "With your butt leaking disgusting smelly fluids, yes."

Victoria held perfectly still except for her belly, which under Taylor's fingers was trembling slightly. "Can... can I wear my shoes?"

Taylor chuckled, "yes you can wear your shoes."

"I feel like a teenager again. Let's do it!"

When they got to the bottom of the ladder, Victoria turned to Taylor and kissed him. "When I was at university, I subbed for a master who would shoot a load of cum into my ass, stick in a plug, and take me out dancing."

"Uh...Thank you for sharing that. We better—"

The entire ship shook. Taylor grabbed the ladder and then Victoria, keeping them both upright.

A treacle sweet androgynous voice came from every speaker in the ship. "This is the Directorate of Subjugation Corvette Glorious Pain. Resistance is futile. But please do try. It's no fun if you don't try."

"Engineering!" Taylor said. "We need to start the sequence."

Victoria balked when Taylor tried to pull her along. She kicked off her shoes and pulled their pistols from the shorts she was still carrying. She handed the 1911 to Taylor. Then she trust two spare magazines at him. "Here!"

Of course they were at the wrong end of the ship from engineering. They ran naked down the long corridor pistols held high. Taylor heard the sizzle of numerous Mark Twelves ahead. He pulled Victoria into a side corridor. Flechettes ricocheted down the main corridor they had just left.

"Bzzt. Taylor! This is Gina! Engineering is secure for now! Their ship is small, I can mask you. Go for it!"

"Bzzt." The invader's voice came again. "Gina darling, I don't know what 'it' is but 'it' won't work. Remember that futility thing? We really really meant it."

"We'll see about that!" Gina said. Then "What the fuck? Shit! The suits! They've hacked the suits!"

"Hee hee. Our captain needs a new body slave. You will spend the rest of your days in agony eating nothing but her shit and drinking only her piss."

"Fuck you! I'm releasing the emergency medical app to everyone! Get out of the suits!"

Just then Sue dragged her way around the corner. The legs of the small Asian woman's skintights were fused together, Her upper arms were also stuck to her torso leaving only her forearms and hands free. Out of the line of fire, Sue began disassembling her suit.

She had one arm free when a tall naked woman came around corner and screeched "Don't shoot! Don't shoot!"

Victoria shot her.

The woman flopped to the floor and spasmed. Taylor saw her forearms had been replaced by metallic claws and her feet by the S curved blades sometimes used by amputees for running. She also had what looked like some kind of stiff necked control collar.

"Capture unit," Victoria said. "Lets—"

Two more women came into the corridor shouting "Don't shoot! Don't shoot!"

One clamped her claws around Sue's free arm and her neck. "Hee hee. You are in so much trouble! The pain is going to be so—"

Victoria shot that woman, the other one as it was just out of reach of Taylor and then, Sue.

Taylor looked at Victoria aghast.

The corridor was filled with the smell of burnt cordite, blood and feces. Victoria waved her hand to clear some gun smoke from before her face. "She knows the mission!"

A short naked man with mutilated genitals, no arms, and a pair of Mark Twelves strapped to the sides of his head came around the corner and bit down on a red ball strapped into his mouth. The pair of weapons started spraying flechettes around the corridor. Taylor shot him twice. "Better reload Victoria, that was four—"

Victoria was lying on the deck with a line of red dots stitching her creamy white skin. She still had the tiny pistol in her hand, cylinder out with two rounds half inserted.

Taylor knelt by her side. "I'll get you to medical."

Victoria laughed. Then she coughed blood. "Medical will soon be a chamber of horrors. If it's not already."

"Then we'll get you into the pod and get you to an emergency room dirt side."

"I'm dead already," she said. Pink foam emerged at the corner of her mouth. "You'll be flying with my corpse."

"What can I do? What can I—"

"Run you idiot! It's a fucking time machine! If you want to save me, complete the mission. Save us all."

"I can't leave you."

Victoria snapped the little pistol shut and waved it weakly. "Do you want your last memory of me to be my brains splattering the bulkhead? Kiss me and go."

Taylor bent and kissed her, ignoring the copper taste of her blood.

"Don't look back," Victoria said. "Promise me you won't look back."

Taylor hung his head. He felt his shoulders sag. He knew she was right. The only thing he could do was leave her. It was the worst thing he could do and it was the only thing. He kissed her forehead. "Goodbye Victoria."

Taylor stood, picked up the case with all their hopes and strode away down the passage. When he turned the corner he heard the Smith and Wesson Model 36 Chief's Special bark. His shoulders flinched but he kept going.

~~~ * ~~~

CHAPTER 2

15:13 GMT, Engineering, The Forlorn Hope

"Medical is gone," Doctor Patel said on Gina's tablet. "Bridge went first, I think we had a mole."

"I'm linking the auto destruct to the mission event," Gina said. "We could still pull this off."

"Have they been captured? Killed? Do you know where they are?"

"Last I saw they were buck naked in the pod's access tube."

"That's my boy," Sazi Patel said. "Did they know you were watching? Keeping tabs?"

"You know our Taylor. He said he knows I know all, see all," Gina said. "He said I can do the color commentary if I want—Oh shit"

On Gina's tablet a steel claw reach out and grab Doctor Patel by the neck. The view tumbled to show a the interior of a recycling bin as the screaming started. Gina cut the feed. Outside engineering she heard a whining as if someone were applying a power tool to the hatch. Not good.

"Come on LFM. Come on boy, get your ass in gear..." The pod launch icon flashed. "Hah! Go baby go!"

Gina flipped open the safety cover on a big red button. Someone, probably Sue, had drawn a frowny face and the word PANIC. Gina quirked a half smile. The whining at the hatch grew to a screech as whatever the were using broke through.