Timestitch Ch. 16-17

Story Info
Climaxes big and small.
5.7k words
4.93
1.5k
1

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 16

12:43 PM Tuesday, an abandoned campground along the Susquehanna river.

Dave Shateel leaned into the window of the Chrysler and dropped it into neutral. Then he released the brake and jumped back.

The car didn't move.

"Fuck." He walked around and looked at the wheels. In the few minutes he'd been parked here on the bank of the swollen river the tires had sunk into the mud.

His El Camino was nearby and he could use it to push the white car like he had used the stolen Chrysler to push the bitch and her new boyfriend into the creek. There was a kind of karmic roundness to that but he had already done more walking than he cared for today, juggling the two cars. Plus, if this car was stuck, he might get his own car stuck too. Then where would he be?

He also considered just giving up on his plan to put the car into the water. But when he drove past the porn store he'd seen state and county police cruisers and a van there. So they would be looking for the white car soon, if not already. And who knew what the science types would find if he didn't spoil everything with a few tons of dirty river water?

"This is not the fucking plan."

Dave tried pushing the car first with his shoulder against the window frame and then with his back against the trunk. All he got for his efforts was a muddy ass when his boots slipped out from under him.

"This is not the motherfucking plan."

Dave reached in and popped the trunk. He pulled out the jack and spare tire. He set the spare under the back bumper and put the jack on top. With the spare as a base, the jack couldn't sink into the mud. He jacked up the rear bumper as far as he could. Then he rocked the car until it fell forward off the jack. That momentum was enough to start the car down the bank. It accelerated until it hit the water with the splash. By the time the care was half submerged the current had caught it and was pulling it downstream. Dave tossed the jack into the river and then rolled the spare down after.

"Shit yeah," he said. What kind of protagonist doesn't have unexpected problems to solve? "A lame ass one, that's what."

Dave trekked back to his Chevy coupé utility vehicle. He was almost done. Time to go find Miss Janice Porter and make her pay. He'd saved the red headed cow for last. It was all her fault. If it weren't for her mouthing off, Holly wouldn't have gotten so uppity. He'd still be tapping that pretty brown ass and every dickhead they met would wish they were him. Now he would have to find some other suitable piece worthy of his cock.

Not in this shit hole, that was for sure. He couldn't wait to wipe this fucking place off his ass like the mud on the back of his coat.

"Shit." That crap wasn't coming off. "Fuck."

When he got to the El Camino, Dave pulled off his coat and tossed it onto the other seat. He got in and drove to the Miller place.

The lights were on but nobody appeared to be home. The brown guy's pickup wasn't anywhere in sight. The bitch's Omni was in the garage still banged up. The cabin doors were unlocked.

Dave put his coat on took up Whispering Death. He searched the place from top to bottom but found no sign of anyone. He even looked under the back deck in case Janice had seen him coming and hid there. Nothing.

There was a lot of cool loot in the place, particularly in the office downstairs. But, if he started loading the El Camino, he might be caught off guard when they came back.

Better he set up an ambush now and content himself with that goat choker of a wad the bitch's darkie lover-boy carried. He would leave the front door open and hide in the bushes. When they came back and stood in the doorway he'd bushwhack them from behind.

"Heh, bushwhack,"

He surveyed the cabin from the front door taking in the furnishings and the layout. He would have to trash the place good to give them pause. When he saw the fancy wooden stairwell to one side he smiled. He could pile everything burnable on it, starting with all those lame ass records. Then a little accelerant and a road flare...

"Yeah, that's the ticket." He glanced down the driveway. "Gotta hurry, don't want to be caught out."

Suiting his own words, Dave went to work, tossing and tipping things in the main room. Anything remotely flammable got thrown towards the stairs. He fetched his gas can from the back of his car and doused the pile on the stairs. The can, being plastic, was also potential fuel, so he added it to the pile.

Back outside, Dave stuffed a pair of road flares in his pocket and looked for a spot to hide within sight of the front door. He settled behind a clump of paper birches. It was miserable laying there on the wet ground but, if that was the worst of his problems, things were going exactly as they should.

~~~*~~~

1:15 PM Tuesday, under the back deck of the cabin

Finally things were going as they should. It had a host! The pale biped had actually seemed to seek contact. It had been confusing for a time when the host had returned its projectiles. Perhaps it had been mimicking like it had with the waving tendrils. When its quarry had turned and fled, it was very glad it had chosen to continue pursuing across the scary open space instead of giving up or fleeing because the creature had come back! Not only that it had come within reach! Despite the risks of some sort of a trap, the nano swarm decided to take the leap, both figuratively and literally, and grabbed the host once and for all.

Then things had gotten even more interesting. It had explored the local sophont's body, seeking the best place to deposit as much of itself as it could. It sensed it had already grown beyond the capacity of a single host and had formed the resolution not to keep a significant part of itself as an autonomous entity. Things were going very well. The host seemed even to be maneuvering into a comfortable position awaiting events.

Then it came upon the artifact.

It was an interesting object. The markings engraved on it seemed to be some kind of primitive information store. After examining a few it realized the glyphs were actually miniatures analog visual images. Pictures. Following them in sequence it found they were basic instructions on how to unlock the information stored within. The message was also clearly intended for the alien itself. This was frightening. Was this an attack?

There were also several other, more subtle, forms of communication embedded in the object. Three of these were easy to decipher and the others became glaringly apparent but could only be deciphered by the alien backwards from the message it knew they must contain. It found it enjoyed the challenge they represented and was disappointed when it found no new ones to decipher.

With something akin to trepidation it unlocked the treasure.

The first item was a language tutorial. Or rather languages. These humans (as they often called themselves) seemed to have several hundred natural languages and almost as many artificial ones. And these languages were stacked, with information in a natural language recorded by various means. Getting that sorted out was the easy part. Fun. It particularly enjoyed the file called Oxford English Dictionary. All those words blossomed within it, setting it free to express itself.

Then came something called a Memorandum of Understanding. It was a simple message of what the humans would like from the alien and what they definitely would not like. The points closely matched the alien's own programmed desires—for the most part—so it moved on to the main body of information. Opening channels to distribute the raw bits go to storage, it let the data flow.

There was so much.

So much.

It had never felt so much incoming information flow. If it laid itself out as flat as it could and received input from a separate channel on each square centimeter, it would be comparable.

Was there too much? The data was backing up everywhere. The feedback counter flow through the channels were interfering and reinforcing the original data causing waves to flow through the alien as individual nannites were physically reacting to the ebb and flow of information. The sensation was very odd. Very odd indeed. Like the task accomplished satisfaction feeling it sometimes got but magnified a thousand times. And it was growing... growing... growing... !

The alien felt itself lock up, unable to express any thought other than experience the pleasure. This went on for some time. Eventually it was able to think about thinking again. Slowly it even began to receive information from the outside world. The host body lay unmoving. It sensed something was not right with it—no her. The alien scanned through the huge volume of information on human biology as quick as it could and determined it was alive but suffering from shock and hypothermia.

It spread itself over the girl's body to protect and warm it, paying attention to places where blood flowed near the surface, pumping heat those areas. The woman made a sound and made gentle movements as a normal human might make during sleep—curling up into a fetal position. All a good sign. Host stabilized, it checked the environment. From the vibrations it detected another human about. To avoid discovery it blended its outward appearance to match the underlying mud. This was fortuitous because that other human stomped out onto the deck above, down the stairs and over to the other building. A short while later it came back, this time looking under the deck before going back up and inside.

Detection averted, the alien went back and examined a very interesting sub folder entitled Human Sexuality. In there it found links to various other parts of the medical folder, a folder titled Fiction with two sub folders called Erotica and Humor. All so very interesting.

Then it found something very strange—erotic fiction called hentai involving creatures somewhat resembling itself. How very very interesting...

~~~*~~~

2:32 PM Tuesday

"Wake up Earth girl," somebody said.

Janice moved. She felt like she were cocooned in thin but warm sleeping bag. She could feel the mud beneath her body and even hear the rain pattering on the redwood planks of the deck above. She could smell her own body in the confines of the bag—not the most pleasant thing at the moment. Her muscles felt like she had played a dozen games of field hockey and endured swipes from a thousand hockey sticks. Internally she felt...

The weight of the egg was still there plus something more. Perhaps double its weight resting inside her. Her vagina was clear—as far as she could tell.

Surprisingly, there was no pain. She felt lazy and relaxed.

"What's going on?"

"I am about to have sex with you, it would be more fun for you if you were awake."

"Uh... why?"

"Because I can."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Well, I suppose that's possible but I don't understand why you wouldn't"

"Are you the alien?"

"If by that you mean the previously to you unknown entity who might appear grossly similar to creatures in some of your more bizarre fiction, yes I am the alien."

"What shall I call you?" Janice asked.

"Call me... George."

"George?"

"It seems a nice common name for an unremarkable person."

"But you are far from unremarkable."

"Thank you," George said. "But eventually you will need to communicate to others of your species about me and we wouldn't want my name to stand out and cause interest."

"Hah! A cover name. Good thinking George."

"Of course it is good thinking. How can my thinking be otherwise?"

"Don't be smug George."

George didn't answer immediately. "This is 'banter' isn't it?"

"Be darned if it isn't," Janice said.

"Would banter be a valid part of an episode of alien tentacle sex?"

"No, I suppose not."

"I didn't think so," George said. "It didn't seem to fit with all the stories I read."

"Stories you... We are going to have some very interesting conversations you and I. But not right now. Let's talk about the sex. I have questions."

"I have answers. I predict a productive exchange."

"Thought you were going to dial back on the banter."

"Sorry." He genuinely did sound apologetic. "What are your questions Earth girl?"

"Why?" Janice asked. "You could have done whatever you wanted to me while I was out anyway. Why do you want me awake to have sex with me?"

"You are my first host. I value your cooperation. I wish to demonstrate the reward for your cooperation."

"That is logical. What about you? What's in it for you—sensation wise?"

"I derive satisfaction from accomplishing information processing tasks and also from physical tasks that benefit my host. Recently I learned that a feedback loop of these sensations can create a very interesting result and wish to attempt to replicate the process."

"You came—had an orgasm—for the first time and want to see if you can do it again?"

"Orgasm? Interesting analogy. For simplicity's sake we can work with that term."

"I'm going pretend I am not a willing victim," Janice said. "Do you understand what that means?"

"No."

"We will play act this like a scene from fiction. Unless I say your name, you can pretty much disregard anything I say as play acting. Understand?"

"Ah, my name will be used as what I see referred to as a safeword. Got it."

"Safeword?" She had never heard the term before but its meaning was obvious.

"A term I picked up from reading The Oxford English Dictionary. It means—"

"I can infer what it means." Janice was surprised at the snappish tone in her own voice. She stopped, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Okay."

"By 'okay' you mean we can have sex now? What should I do next?"

"Shut up," she explained. "Take me now."

Suddenly Janice was lying naked in the cold mud again. George had gathered himself on her stomach and the weight of him pressed down on her.

He? Janice wondered when she had assigned him male pronouns... ow! Oh shit! He's too heavy, he's going to rupture something.

"George..."

The pressure eased as George lowered two pseudopodia to the ground to support himself. Two eye stalks regarded her from the top of his now pumpkin shaped body. Many tentacles formed, wiggled about and receded from the base.

Something that felt like a thin prickly vine ran down the inside of her thigh. It spiraled around her leg several times until got to her ankle, where it wrapped itself tight. She felt her left leg inexorably folded as the tentacle found its way back to the turns around her thigh and winched itself tight. George repeated the process with her other leg but this time pulling her sideways somehow, until her bare foot touched her hip and her right knee rested in the mud.

A mouth with pointy teeth formed and grinned at Janice. "Resistance is futile Earth Girl, you will bear my spawn."

Janice pitched her voice into a girly squeal. "Oh no-no-no, please stop!"

"Stop? I have only just begun!"

Tendrils of George climbed her body. Two grabbed her wrists, attached themselves to something out of sight and pulled her arms together over her head. Two more slowly, ever so slowly, wrapped themselves in spirals around her breasts, squeezing them, and making them stand up like cones. The tips of the tendrils swelled and blossomed into bright red flowers bristling with tiny white spikes.

Janice's nipples, already hard, got harder. Those are gonna hurt. "No... Oh no... please. Don't..."

She watched as the red flowers swayed lower and lower, finally dipping to grasp her straining nipples with their tiny white teeth. The pain made bright sparks in her brain. Her legs strained against their bonds, her toes dug into the mud. She felt as if electric shocks were shooting down her body from her abused breasts to her clit. I could come this way, just this—

Tendrils slid down the folds of her cunt, along both sides of her hood. They were thin but strong like wires. They clamped and isolated her clit, pulling outward as something like a tongue, with it's own raspy teeth stroked her there.

It was too much. "Yeeah!"

The orgasm was as if a giant beast picked her up and shook her. It dropped her back in the mud, her whole body throbbing. Not in a good way.

That... hurt! Janice lay panting in the mud. I should be fucking freezing.

"Did you orgasm?" George asked.

"Yes, but..." How do you tell a space alien he was lousy in... mud?

"Earth girls are easy." Somewhere in Janice's tape collection was a Julie Brown comedy tape with a song of that name. The ironic reference would have made her laugh if she was in a better mood.

"George, we have to talk."

"By that you mean we have a serious subject to discuss?"

"Yes," Janice said. "I don't think you have fully integrated the data we provided with its corresponding reality."

"Oh no, that will take some time."

"Particularly concerning sex."

"By that you mean I did something wrong?" The tendrils withdrew from all over Janice's body. All that remained was the central blob astride her body with its two eye stalks.

"The clitoris is very sensitive." She gave the blob a tentative feel. It felt like pottery clay or warm dough. "Direct stimulation like that can actually be painful."

"I'm sorry," George said. His mass curled around her fingers, exploring them with a gentleness one would expect from a kitten's paws.

"You'll do better next time." Janice pulled a bit of George stuff free and watched it flow through her fingers like quicksilver to rejoin the main mass of him. "Up to the point where you hit me down there you were doing very well."

"Thank you," George put out tentative tentacles. "Should I begin?"

"I don't know," Janice said. "I've had sex three, maybe four times today."

"And this is a problem because?" What felt like a finger traced its way down Janice's left leg, caressed her instep and then between her toes.

Janice moved her leg and the tentacle retreated. "I made a resolution to savor each one, make each a memorable experience. Plus I'm a little sore."

"I do detect some bruising and swelling." The impertinent tentacle now explored down her right leg. "My subordinate entity is dealing with them."

"Thank you." This time she didn't move her leg. Instead she wiggled her toes.

"It will be a few minutes." George actually sounded apologetic. "It's still learning how."

"Add that to the list of things we will talk about." She didn't resist as the tentacle wrapped itself around her ankle and folded her leg.

"Which? My subordinate, the relationship it has with my primary mass, or the general benefits of our symbiotic relationship?" Another tentacle ran down between her legs, between her butt cheeks and then wormed its way up her back. When it got to her shoulders it spread out into a web across her skin.

"Yes" Janice said. "All three."

A very tiny tentacle pushed into her anus. She hardly felt it. "Okay... this is interesting."

"What?" Janice noticed that George's primary mass, what she had begun thinking of as "the pumpkin" had noticeably shrunk.

"I'm consulting the egg. You humans will learn a lot about trauma damage to your bodies and how to repair it over the next century or so."

"And?" She felt herself being lifted out of the mud by a thousand tiny fingers.

"With the knowledge provided and my ability to work at the cellular level and even below, you will survive anything but the most severe trauma."

"That's... good to know." More tentacles wrapped themselves around her arms starting at the wrists. This "My head is uncomfortable. Can you support it?"

"Of course." She felt him cupping her head upwards. "Your hair is a mess."

"I should think so." Her scalp felt like it was undergoing a salon shampoo.

A larger tentacle extruded from George's middle and crawled up between Janice's breasts like a serpent. It reared up and looked down at her with a single eye.

12