Timestop: Biology Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lick back up into her cleavage again and return to her nipples, suckling at them feverishly. One hand pumping along my cock, the other rubbing into the crack of her thighs, massaging her pussy over her pants. I could cum right here and now if I'm not careful.

I break my mouth away from her tit with a loud POP! I reach down and grab the scissors again and snip the remaining straps of her bra, freeing it completely. Then I slide my teacher's shirt back down over her tits. You can see her nipples sticking up against the fabric, and her boobs sag lewdly in her top. I give them one last squeeze through her shirt and then make sure she's as much back into her original position as possible.

I force myself to return to my desk, putting my cock away painfully and stuffing my teachers ruined bra into my book bag. I sit and make myself calm down a bit. I now see Mrs. B from the angle of the students, and the sight is so hot. Her face is pink and flustered. The slightest sheen of sweat on her neck and arms. And her chest just looks so sexy. It's not entirely obvious at first, but looking closely you can easily see she has no bra on, nipples poking up slightly. She looks so much more natural. This is how she should come to class every day.

I let go of my grip on time and feel the familiar rush as everything erupts back to life. Mrs. B stumbles, her legs almost giving out under her. She lets out a yelp, totally loses track of what she was saying, and cups her hands over her mouth.

Some whispering is heard throughout the room, and a girl in the front row asks, "Are you ok Mrs. B?"

The teacher looks shocked and confused, her face so cute and pink. I see her glance down and shift her thighs a bit. She's clearly aroused, all the rubbing I did, all the stimulation, hitting her suddenly all at once. Then she finally registers the girl's question, glancing up and waving her hand, trying to play it off as nothing.

"I'm fine. I just need to sit down. Holly, can you please read chapter 2 out loud for a few minutes?" Her voice cracks. Not the stern mean voice she normally has. A husky, heated voice. This must be how she sounds during sex!

The girl starts reading as Mrs. B gingerly walks over to her desk. I notice her tits hanging loosely in her shirt, my dick throbbing under my desk. She doesn't seem to notice her bra is missing yet!

She sits at her desk and fans herself with her hand, trying desperately to gather herself, trying to ignore all the students staring at her throughout the room. She pulls at the collar of her shirt, adjusting herself subtly. And then she makes a slight surprised expression. She notices! Sinking into her seat a bit, crossing her arms in front of her chest to cover up, she pretends to be listening intently to the girl reading aloud. But her eyes are clearly scanning the air, her mind racing. She's trying to figure out how she could have possibly forgotten to wear a bra this morning.

I shift, my cock uncomfortably erect in my pants. Ok, I need to get back in there. I focus on the clock again and stop time. Everything goes silent and I burst out laughing, my voice echoing in the the frozen room. I get up, immediately unleashing my cock again to relieve the pressure. I absentmindedly stroke it as I casually stroll back to the front of the classroom.

I walk around behind her desk and stroke her hair lovingly. Her face is so cute, all hot and bothered, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I stand behind her chair, grip a fistful of hair, and pull her head back so her face looks directly up at me. Her head resting on the high back of the chair. Then I lean down and make out with her aggressively. Stroking my cock the whole time. My other hand reaches around and grabs a tit, kneading and playing with it firmly. I own her body. My mean teacher is helplessly dominated by her student.

I glance at her desk. There's not much on it. She's so neat and orderly. I walk over and sit down right in front of her on the desk, facing her. I reach forward and pull her closer, bending her forward a bit in her chair, tilting her head down. My cock is inches from my teacher's face.

I open her mouth and shove her head down, forcing her to engulf my cock. I feel her soft wet tongue slide along the underside of my dick. Then my tip hits the back of her throat. I grasp her beautiful dark hair with both hands, fingers digging into her head. I sigh, the feeling is so amazing. It's loose, no movement or interaction from her. But just the action, just the taboo of burying my cock straight into my teacher's face against her will makes my dick pulse and twitch inside her mouth.

I slowly push my hands down, feeling my tip penetrate into her throat. No gag reflex, so resistance allows me to slide in with ease. It's tight, but her throat opens up, forming to my cock. I bottom out, pushing her head all the way down in my lap as I sit on her desk. Her nose pokes into my pubes. A gross squelching sound comes from her face as air is forced out awkwardly. Fuck this is amazing!

I hold there a second. I listen. Nope, she's definitely not bitching at me now. Not yelling. I smile, lifting Mrs. B's head slowly up, her wet throat sliding up my cock. Then I shove back down, plunging back in. Up and down, up and down, masturbating with my teacher's sweet head. Sticky wet sounds as her spit is churned around on the inside.

I talk out loud between heavy breaths, "This is such a better way to use your mouth, Miss B! Fuck. You sound so much smarter like this too," It's a lie, she doesn't.

I'm careful not to take things too far, not to actually harm her. But I can't help but fuck her face nice and hard. The amount of times this mouth has bitched at us, annoyed us. And now look at her. Sweet revenge.

GULK GULK GULK! Oh my god what a fucking sound. I pump her head up and down onto my lap, drool streaming down the base of my cock. I can't even imagine such a classy lady like her doing this in real life.

I thrust down one more time and hold. Really feeling her throat fully enveloping my entire length. I throb within her gullet, so close to cumming. But I fight off the feeling. Not yet dude. Hold yourself together.

I lift her head up slowly, savoring the feeling of her throat sliding up and releasing my cock. I pull her all the way off, a nasty string of spit still connecting us, my cock completely soaked in her drool.

Her eyes still have the same confused look she had when I stopped time. Her mouth stretch open in an 'O' shape.

I kiss her lovingly on the forehead, "Sorry Miss B. Had to do it."

I stand and push her back in her seat again. I grab a handful of her hair and use it to wipe all her spit off my dick, "Oops, oh that's pretty gross isn't it. Yikes." Um, shit I hope this isn't too much for her. I guess we'll find out.

I turn and accidentally knock a little container of pens off her desk. In the habit of always returning things to how they were, I start collecting them off the floor. One went under her desk and I crawl under to get it. I turn to crawl out and see my teacher's crotch straight in front of me.

"Oh fucking hell, look at that." I grab her legs and roll her chair closer to me. From underneath her desk, I dive head first between her knees, burying my face into her crotch. I slide along her tight pants, so warm and motherly.

Light is blocked out as I'm enveloped under her desk. I wiggle my shoulders up under the crook of her knees, my chin resting on her seat, my face pressing into her pussy. I inhale deeply, smelling her once again through her slacks. Damn that's amazing! Her scent is so much stronger than it was before. She really is getting turned on from all the attention. The air is so stuffy under here. Her musk wafting all around me. I lick at the fabric. Hardly anything lies between my tongue and my teacher's cunt.

I enjoy myself for a bit, rubbing and licking. Wondering what would happen if I just started time right now. Would she still try to play it cool? Pretend nothing's happening while her student licks her pussy under her desk. But I can't risk it.

What I can do is this. I push her chair back and stand up. I grab under her arms and lift her up, facing her toward her desk and bending her over it. Her face laying on it side, tits and belly flat out on the desk. Ass bent over right in front of me.

What a sight! I massage her back with one hand and spank her thick butt with the other. Then grasp and grope her sweet cheeks. Her gray slacks hug her ass so nicely. Riding up and accentuating her shape perfectly.

I kneel down and sink my nose in to get another whiff of her crotch. I just can't get enough. Then I scoot my hands under her belly, struggling for a minute but finally getting at her pants unbuttoned in the front.

I reach up and dig my fingers under her waistband, slowly sliding her pants down. My face inches from her butt, ready for the reveal.

The top of her panties. Black. A thong! It must be to prevent panty-lines since she wears such tight pants. I pull down more. Pale cheeks. Tan lines part way down them where she wears a bikini. Her thong disappears up between her thick cheeks. A few little dimples on her plump ass. She's not quite fat, but wow she's packing so much in these pants. Wide hips. Juicy asscheeks that just spill out as I pull down.

I grab a handful, her smooth skin is almost too sexy. It squishes and spills out around every finger as I grip hard. I slap with my other hand, watching them jiggle for a 'second'. I lower her pants down under both asscheeks and use the waistband to lift them up and down, bouncing them in front of my awe-struck face.

I kiss and bite into a cheek as I lower her pants down out of the way. Then I part her ass with both hands. Inspecting my teacher, invading her most private area. Her thong is just enough to cover her asshole. But little stray hairs stick out around it. Dark pubes. Trimmed pretty short, but not the tidiest. My cock twitches as I kneel there seeing what no one else is ever allowed to see. Her husband probably never even gets this close. She's such a classy, well-maintained lady, but up close, she's lewd.

Her panties barely cover her pussy, tight against it, the shape of her folds easily seen. More stray hairs. And then I catch a whiff. Her womanly scent is stronger. I notice a wet spot right in the middle of her crotch. I don't hold back, I dive my face straight in. Wetness on my nose, more of her musk. I lick and smell like a rabid beast. She's so sensual, her wet pussy begging for this treatment.

Her juices taste a bit sour, but not unpleasant at all. A sharpness that spurs me on, makes me dig my tongue into her more. I press hard against her panties, prodding my tongue at the hole beneath. The heat radiating off her is enough to melt my mind.

I reach up and yank her panties down, and my breath catches as I'm overcome with utter lust at the sight. Her pussy is hairy, but trimmed and tidied up on the edges enough. A mature, natural look. The dark hairs are sticky with her juices. She's really completely drenched down here. Her outer lips are puffy and full, and they part down the center, flowering open. Pink inner lips spill out slightly, small and delicate. Somehow, this thick,m tall, stern woman has a 'cute' little vagina. Compact and elegant. But so wet.

I reach in and pull at her outer labia with my thumbs, parting her wider to really examine every private inch of her. Her lips part and I see further inside. Pink and sticky. My nose so close, I catch her full musk. My cock strains from the sensory overload. She literally couldn't be any more fuckable. Absolutely begging for my cock.

I notice her little asshole above her cunt. Dark, wrinkly little hole. Clean-looking, but I don't want to risk ruining such a perfect experience with anything foul. The sight is enough. I stay here just looking her up and down, totally enamored with my teacher, spread wide in front of me.

I take my index finger and shove in straight into her sopping pussy. She accepts me, practically sucks me in. I wiggle around, feeling her insides. Her juices coating my finger. I pull out and immediately replace it with my tongue, jamming my head forward aggressively. I lick and explore with wild fervor. My hands grasp her asscheeks, spreading her wide, giving me access to dig as deep as I can into her hole.

The flavor is different than most girls. A sharp spiciness, but in a good way. Her fluids are thin and flowing, not as creamy and viscous as some girls. I can't get enough! She actually tastes kind of sweet! God it's like her body was meant for this.

I lap and suck, filling the silent room with such nasty sounds as I kneel behind my teacher. Slurping away at her cunt with her helplessly bent over her desk. I start massaging her clit from below with one hand. My tongue sliding in and out of her wet folds.

Her juices seem to be flowing more and more. I have no idea how I've been here. Having my way with her. Tongue fucking her. My head is dizzy with pleasure.

Finally I break away from her crotch. Her juices running down my chin. I slap her ass hard and stand. I wobble, light-headed, but then walk over to the chalkboard nearby, determined by an idea I just had. This board is never used anymore since classrooms have switched to screens, but there's still some chalk on the ledge under it. I pick one up and return to Mrs. B.

The sight of her bent over, juices running down her inner thighs, it's enough to give someone a heart attack. I pause and stare for a moment, trying to burn the image into my mind forever.

Then I kneel down behind her again and raise the chalk. One hand grabbing an asscheek to pry her crack open. The other presses the tip of the chalk to her little brown hole. I twist and shove the chalk hard. It takes a bit of work, she's super tight. It seems like she never does anal. But eventually I feel it slide in. I press hard, giving it another twist. Then I put my thumb on the end and shove it all the way in. Just a bit of white shows, the chalk rammed all the way in her asshole.

"There, now you really do have a stick up your ass," I smile and shake my head at the pathetic pun, glad no one can hear me.

I grab the scissors I used earlier and quickly snip her thong off, stuffing it in my pocket. A little bit of mischief never hurt anyone.

Then I reach down and pull up her pants, not bothering to button them. I get her back in her seat and try to recreate the exact position I remember her being in. Crossing her arms, getting her mouth closed again. Close enough I guess.

I walk back to my desk. I look down, some precum dripping onto the floor. Oh shit, I almost forgot to put my cock away. I sit down and take a second to make sure everything looks good. Then I get a good view of the teacher, and I start time again.

She immediately erupts into a violent coughing spell, wheezing and almost choking for a second. The girl in the front stops reading aloud and goes to get up to help her teacher. But Mrs. B gets herself under control, patting her chest and covering her mouth. But her face is beet red. She's visibly sweating now. And she lets out a weird stifled moan, trying so hard to turn it into more coughing, act like she's still just clearing her throat. She squirms around in her chair, looking like she's either going to pass out, explode, or both.

I bite my lip, trying so hard not to smile or react, but the whole class is completely distracted by the commotion at the front of the room to ever notice me anyway. So I reach down to rub at the tent in my pants, watching the teacher as she starts to struggle to her feet.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Holly, keep reading, I just need to use the restroom real quick." Her voice is thick with arousal. She's absolutely on the verge of orgasm as she waddles toward the door. Oh you're not getting away that easy, lady.

I stare at the clock again and quickly stop her dead in her tracks. I race up to the front of the room once again. This time I go search around her desk and find some tape at the bottom of a drawer. I return to her and carefully tape the floor around her feet, marking exactly where she stands. Then I make a mental note of roughly how her body is positioned. As long as I return her to as close to this position as possible, the little differences shouldn't be too jarring.

Then I hug Mrs. B around the waist and fireman-carry her on my shoulder over to her desk. I roughly plop her down right in the middle of her desk, pens and other supplies getting knocked out of the way in my haste, crashing and scattering across the floor. But I barely notice. I'm rabid with lust, only one thing on my mind. My heart is racing, breathing heavy as I start stripping out of my pants, unleashing my raging cock as my teacher waits helplessly before my eyes.

She lays in the middle of her desk, on her back. Her arms are outstretched above her head, legs bent at the knees over the edge of the desk in front of me.

I pounce on her, groping at her shirt, hastily pulling it up, bunching it up out of the way around her neck as high as I can get it. Revealing those glorious breasts again. They sag slightly outward as she lies on her back, her hardened nipples just asking to be sucked on again. I dive on her to oblige, wrapping my mouth around one, flicking my tongue, my hand gripping and fondling the other tit.

I moan like an animal, sucking for a minute or two, but quickly stand upright again, shifting attention to her pants. I'd left them completely unbuttoned, and she hadn't even had a chance to remedy that yet. So I tug and yank them down her legs with little difficulty.

Her dumb expensive suede shoes are in the way, but I manage to get them off after a quick struggle. Off fly her pants. No panties since I stole them already.

And within 'seconds', I have my teacher almost completely naked on her desk, spread and exposed before me. A bit of pussy juice visibly dribbles down her cunt, practically begging to be fucked.

I don't wait for permission. I lift up her thick thighs, spreading her wide in the perfect missionary position. I slap my pulsing cock down a couple times on her slick cunt, then thrust it in full-force. All at once, bottoming out in a single heavenly plunge. Like diving into the deep end of a warm pool. I let out a groaning sigh as her walls hug my dick on all sides, sucking me in with such longing.

Gripping her under the crook of her knees with both hands, holding her legs up and spreading her wide, I pull back and drive in again. Then again and again. Mercilessly pummeling my teachers wet pussy, her desk rattling and creaking under her. Her insides getting wetter with each thrust, pleasure building in her body whether she wants it to or not.

Wet sloppy sounds fill the room, slapping of thighs, her cunt dripping juices down her crack and onto the desk below her. Her face holds the same expression it had when I stopped time, but it keeps getting pinker. Her skin getting slick with sweat. Her whole body assaulted with rising pleasure as I continue to pound away.

I have no way of knowing how long I've been at it, but my cock feels like it could explode at any second. I pause a few times to hold myself back, wanting to savor every bit of this amazing woman for as long as I can.

I let her legs drop down and dangle over the edge of the desk, leaning my upper body down to lay on top of her. Belly to belly, I grasp at her sweet breasts. Slide my hands along her naked flesh and hard nipples. She's damp with sweat as I lean my face down and taste her skin. Kiss and lick across tits, between cleavage, up to her soft neck. Her smell is thick and hot, feminine and raw. I smother myself into an armpit, breathing in her musk, exploring every inch of her one last time.

I pump in and out of her hole, inching closer to climax each time. I kiss and her neck, nuzzling and relishing in her motherly body. She's perfection. I could live this frozen moment forever, die happy right here and now.