Timestop - Subway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darkness

He was pounding into her now, his hand choking her, restricting her air, heightening her pleasure as his other hand stroked and rubbed at her clit. His cock seemed to be getting bigger as he rammed it almost brutally up her once virgin ass, stretching her out in delicious, savage thrusts. Her pussy was spurting out copious amounts of her juice, every time he thrust inside of her, and her legs and shoes were coated. She was panting, dizzy both with lust and with the choking, and she loved it. She had never felt so free, so wanton and so horny. Images flashed in front of her eyes in the darkness, further fantasies, further depravities. Scenes from the movies she had watched while Jack snored beside her. She wished she had a cock to suck while this stranger plundered her from behind. She opened her mouth and began licking at her hand on the pole desperate for sensation to add to the feeling of being anally reamed.

Light.

She continued to thrust her hips back for a couple of seconds, her tongue licking at her hand on the pole. A woman down the car had noticed and was looking at her wide eyed. She blushed and tried to make out that she was just altering her stance against the movement of the train. The man in the suit looked amused. Her eyes flicked around the other passengers in the car, had anyone else noticed? It didn't seem so. Her clit was still singing, the coolness of the air under her skirt enough stimulation to keep her climbing, albeit slower than before. Another man, further down the car caught her eye. He was standing too, and watching her. She figured he had seen her, and she thought she could see a bulge in his trousers. Unconsciously she licked her lips. The man in the suit turned his head, looked down the car, then back at her and grinned.

Darkness

The cock in her mouth was hot, and tasted salty and musky. He wasn't that big, maybe six or seven inches, but he had a big mushroom head that filled her mouth deliciously. His hands were on the back of her head. At first he was hesitant, she heard a voice above her swear, but then as she slurped at him he groaned and began to push himself down her throat. Somehow she was now bent over, her asshole still being plundered, in long hard thrusts, but now her fantasy had expanded to include another cock in her mouth, just as she had wanted. She moaned around him, forcing her own hand down the front of her skirt to strum at her clit, now that the man buggering her was using both his hands to hold onto her hips and pull her back onto him with increasing force and speed. The cock in her mouth was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum and she slurped at it greedily, loving the taste and the feeling of the thick fluid on her tongue and in her throat as she swallowed it down.

Light

She was stood again, both her hands on the pole in front of her as before. Her head spun with confusion and sensation. Her asshole was twitching with need and her pussy and clit were throbbing with an almost desperate need for another release. Down the car she could see the man she had notice earlier staggered, his erection more obvious and his eyes wide as he looked around. Their eyes met, and she knew, without doubt, that his had been the cock in her mouth. She licked her lips and even from where she stood, saw his cock twitch in his pants. She looked to the stranger and he smiled at her once more.

Darkness

The man in her mouth was fucking her throat now, long hard thrusts, matching the one up her ass, they were pacing against each other, pushing in together, pulling out together. Mary was almost delirious as the sensations of the two cocks synchronized to create a dizzying array of sensations. The feeling of the cock rubbing across her tongue, constantly drooling thick salty precum, before pushing deep in her throat, causing her to gag and choke, added to the feeling of the huge thick slab of meat that was pulling completely out of her, before slamming back through her closing asshole and burying itself to the hilt inside her as she strummed and flicked at her clit, had her right on the edge. She knew she was close, and that it would be monumental.

Light

She wanted to scream. She had been almost there. Now she was standing, Once again her hands on the pole in front of her, her skirt once more back in position. Her asshole still gaped though, and she still had the salty tang of cum on her tongue. Her pussy was still dripping with need. She knew that the next darkness was longer, the one that lasted for a minute, the one just before her stop. She had to get off, before she had to get off. She looked down the car once again at the man whose cock she was sure she had been sucking. He was staring at her, his face flushed. The man in the suit also was looking at her, his smile wide now. He was nodding gently.

Darkness

Their orgasms came all at the same time. Hers hit her the instant the lights went out, She would have screamed in release had she not had a cock jumping and throbbing in her mouth as he shot wad after wad of thick creamy cum down her throat. She gulped and sucked desperately trying to swallow it all down, the thought of drinking a complete strangers jizz heightening her pleasure as her own body twitched and writhed in release. The cock in her asshole was also pulsing and throbbing, injecting ropes of thick spunk deep into her bowels. She could feel it as her asshole also clenched and released milking him of his man cream. Her pussy was gushing her juices coating his balls and thighs as he rammed deep inside of her, delivering the promised cum deep into her guts. The sensation of his spunking inside her, and the thought of a second load being pumped inside of her prolonged her orgasm well beyond the norm, and she was still twitching and moaning when the lights came back on. She sank to her knees as the train drew to a halt at her stop, the taste of cum strong in her mouth, and the feeling of the spunk gushing out of her still gaping asshole to be caught by her panties before bathing over her cuntlips sent further post orgasmic shocks through her.

"Are you all right?" the man in the suit was stood over her, holding his hand out to help her to her feet.

She looked up at him, there was concern in his eyes. Other passengers had also come to check on her, but he had taken charge.

"Here," he said. "Let me help you."

She allowed him to help her back to her feet, and steady her as she got off the train. She took some deep breaths, the cool evening air helping to clear her head.

"Would you like some water?" he asked, offering her an unopened bottle, "It's fresh, I haven't touched it."

She accepted gratefully and took a drink, washing the salty taste of cum from her mouth. She could still feel the cum in her panties though. At least it felt like cum. But then she had thought the had lost her panties too. She glanced at the man's handkerchief in his pocket - white.

"Do you have far to go?" he asked, "I can drop you if you like?"

"No, it's fine," she said. "My husband will be waiting outside."

"Okay then, if you're sure," he said, "have a good evening."

"You too, Mr..."

He smiled at her.

"Just call me Daniel."

12