Timestop: The Class Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it hits them.

Right in front of me, Alyssa makes a strange inadvertent guttural noise, and then stifles it, pretending to cough. Simultaneously, Torie at the front of the row lets out a loud yelp of surprise that makes half the class jump and look up from their tests.

Alyssa shifts in her seat, pressing her legs together and glancing down at her lap. Luckily for her, Torie is drawing everyone's attention. I peek my head into the aisle to get a good look at the tiny blonde.

"What the fuck!?" She yells, whipping around to accuse something of Joe, the guy sitting behind her. Someone gasps. We've never heard her cuss like that! Her face is flushed bright pink, and I'm the only one who knows how much it matches the color of the little sopping pussy hidden beneath her skirt. I lick my lips, secretly still able to taste her juices while everyone looks at her. I smile to myself, watching her anger dissolve into confusion as she realizes she's making a scene, realizes Joe looks just as confused as her. Everyone in the class is staring at her awkwardly. She pushes up her glasses, adorably embarrassed.

"Torie? Joe? What's the matter?" Mr. Lewandowski demands, frowning over his glasses. Someone whispers something from the other side of the room, and a few people giggle quietly in response to whatever joke they made. It was probably a crude joke, knowing the immature kids in my class, but little do they know the truth is probably cruder.

Torie's chest is heaving, panic rising on her flustered face. She turns to the teacher, "N-nothing Mr. Lewandowski. Can I p-please be excused?" He hesitates, but nods, clearly trusting the straight-A student. She gets up carefully and shuffles out of the room.

I try to decide my next move as I watch Alyssa continue to squirm in front of me. She discretely wipes at her mouth as she notices something wet, something tangy on her face. No one seems to notice except me. She leans down to get a tissue out of her bag under her desk, a look of disgust and confusion on her pretty face. As she moves around, I catch a whiff of her sweet scent like I do every day sitting this close to her. That girly perfume. But something else too. The unmistakable musk of pussy! I grin, glancing around the room. Everyone is too distracted still. No one else smells. No one has a clue about her wet cunt under her desk. About the panties hidden in my bag. About the flavor on my tongue.

"Ok, ok! Everyone back to work!" Mr. L sternly hushes the mumbling students, and the room goes quiet. I give it a minute, letting everyone return their attention to their papers, letting Torie get further down the hall on her way to the restroom. When I unfreeze time again, it helps if no one is looking at anyone I might move. And it helps to have Torie well out of earshot in case she makes a scene again. Because I'm not done with her. I can't leave it like this, can't let her escape. I need all of her.

I wait for the right moment and then stare at the clock for concentration. I feel that familiar fatiguing strain as I pull on the reins of time, wrangling it into submission. It gets harder the more I use my power back to back, but God damn is it worth it today.

I jump to my feet as the air goes still again. On the way, I playfully bend down and give Alyssa a taunting little kiss on the cheek, "Don't worry, I'll come back for you later." Then I hurry out of the room to find Torie.

She got surprisingly far down the hall, a mere twenty feet from the restroom at the end. I laugh as I approach her. She's frozen in an awkward little waddling stance, knees too close together, hunched over slightly from the speed of her gait.

I let out a whistle that echoes through the eerie silence of the hallway. Grinning ear to ear as I circle around my prey, "Where you think you're going? You're not getting away that easily. I gotcha all to myself." There's only a single random dude all the way down the other side of the hall. Even if she makes noise after I start time, no one will really notice. And she can jump straight into the safety of the restroom here. Saving her some humiliation is a small kindness, but I guess it'll ease my conscience a bit. Which is good, because I don't plan to go easy on her.

I reach out and flip up her skirt, humming to myself happily as I inspect her like a piece of meat. I stop and groan at the sight. She looks so fucking sensual, her dark nylons savagely ripped open all down the center seam. Her milky buttcheeks poke out obscenely, perfect little round peaches. I move around to the front and slide my hand between her thighs, aggressively groping at her wet cunt. I inadvertently bite my lip in surprise as I notice juices were freely dripping down the inside of her thighs as she tried to rush to the restroom. Fuck I can't wait another heartbeat! I rush her.

Bending down and grabbing her under the armpits, I lift and shove her back up against a nearby locker, the rattling clang from hitting the flimsy metal echoes down the hall. Her dainty body is probably easy to handle normally, but in this frozen moment she's even lighter.

I throw her arms up over my shoulders and lift and spread her legs wide. Her feet flop around on either side of me, and my hands cup under her butt to hold her there. I squeeze and grope at her squishy little asscheeks, my face diving forward to kiss and nuzzle at her soft neck. But every move I make is aggressive, impatient.

My fingers spread her ass, spread her sopping cunt, and before I know it, I have my dick out, poking and prodding at her entrance. Her wispy pubes tickling my skin, my hips humping and grinding against her, my cock like a steel rod sliding up under her lips and crack.

One hand under her butt to hold her up, my other reaches for my dick. I aim, and without a moment's hesitation, I stab up into her. With probably too much force. I should be careful with this fragile little chick, but I can't help myself! My cock pierces up into her sopping pussy, and there's almost no resistance. I sigh, utter relief washing over me as her heavenly warmth squeezes in around my meat on all sides. She was plenty ready for me, her body practically begging for it, betraying her.

She's tight, very tight, her extreme wetness the only reason I can slide in so easily. And based on her personality, how unkempt her pubes are, I'm pretty sure I just took this girl's virginity! I glance down, no blood. There's really no way to know for sure. A shiver of excitement runs through me at the thought of how violating this is, how wrong, how intrusive. But a moment later, the pleasure washes over me, and I continue on without a second thought about the poor girl's womanhood.

I plunge inside her, filling her up, my length a bit too much for her shallow vagina. I stretch her, my tip reaching her cervix in the back before I can fully bottom out. Both my hands returning to their place under her buttcheeks, I grip her ass hard. Her squishy little cheeks make for a nice handle to hold her up against the locker. I start thrusting in and out of her cunt. Without warming up to it. Without a care in the world for how she feels. I take what I want. Use her as my fuck doll. I'm careful not to hurt her, not to go too far, but my pace is savage. Blasting into her, rattling the locker behind her.

Her pussy clenches onto my shaft, sucking on me, like it doesn't want to let me escape. I have no doubt Torie would be vehemently objecting to all of this, screaming, pushing me away at all cost. But her cunt says differently. Squelch Squelch Squelch! the silent hallway is filled with the most lewd, sloppy sounds of our genitals. Slapping skin as I slam into her again and again.

Her head slinks off to the side in front of me from the intense motion, blonde hair flopping around wildly. I sink my face down into the crook of her neck, licking at her warm skin. Fuck she's so diminutive and delicate! So fun to manhandle! I inhale deeply, her neck so sensual. Her beautiful, subtle smell makes me light-headed. I groan and ram into her even harder, my fingers digging into her asscheeks and pulling her into me with each thrust. Clash Clash Clash! Against the locker.

I feel the slightest splattering of wetness hitting my balls and groin, so I look down, worried I might have hurt her or something. But I smile ear to ear at the sight. Nope, she's fine. Her cunt is leaking so much juice that every time I pump into her she spatters little flecks all over us.

God I can't believe how lewd this perfect teacher's pet is. Who would've thought? Little stuck-up Torie, such a nice toy.

I pause for just a second, glancing at her nice white button-down dress shirt, tucking into her skirt, perfectly up to dress-code. I grab a handful and whip it straight up, yanking it up her torso with one hand, while still holding under her butt with the other. She has another shirt underneath, just a thin white undershirt. I pull both up together.

My dick pulses within her as I reveal her pale skin. Her thin belly, a cute little half-outie bellybutton. Further up, a tight, simple gray bralette. No padding or wires, just soft fabric holding her little mounds in place. I grasp at this too, like a raging animal, thrusting it up to expose her tiny tits. She's damn near flat-chested, which is why she doesn't even bother with a real bra. I leave all her layers of clothing bunched up above her boobs as I inspect them, caressing her with my fingers. Pale white skin. Small areolas, almost invisible as they're the same pale color as the rest of her. And pale pink nipples sticking up at me. Surprisingly hard little nubs, fully erect and begging for attention. I give it freely, pinching and twisting at the puffy little buttons.

I start absentmindedly humping in and out of her cunt again, casually, while I lower my face down to engulf one of her nipples with my mouth. I swirl my tongue, sucking and slurping at her tiny tit. The heat radiating off of her is intense! Her skin is flushed pink. And she's starting to perspire a bit, her tit salty in my mouth. It spurs me on even more, knowing how much her little body is responding to all this. How hot and worked up she's getting, and she doesn't even realize it yet. She has no control, no idea what insane feelings will be hitting her all at once when I finally start time. My cock throbs inside her as I pummel her tight pussy with everything I've got.

I smash into the helpless girl, her little feet flopping out to either side of me, my hands tightly gripping her damp asscheeks from underneath. My face hot with the feminine scent from her neck and hair right in front of me. My breathing heavy, my cock pulsing within her, about to burst. Her tight cunt-lips sucking at me, juices dripping down my balls, down her thighs. Her back banging loudly against the locker behind her.

And through all this, my mind wanders. Torie's great, such a sweet little fuckable girl. But I keep wondering. What are the other girls like? How does she compare? Is she even that great next to Jade? What does Jennifer look like naked? And Alyssa, God I want to fuck Alyssa so badly now. I want to test the whole class. Torie will set a baseline, she'll be like a control in my little science experiment, something to compare the other girls to. My mind flickers for a split second to a question on the test about the scientific advancements made in the aftermath of WWII. Then all thoughts fade as I'm lost in Torie's body again.

I lick up the side of her neck, tasting her one last time, a shiver running through me from the salty-yet-sweet flavor. I reach one hand up and grip her throat, pinning her in place against the locker, my hips brutally smashing her as I stare into her girly face, kiss her cheek, taste her lips.

And with one final thrust, I grunt loudly, my beastly groans echoing down the hall. I pull out just in time, letting her legs fall back down to the floor as I grasp my cock with one hand, still pinning her to the locker by the throat with the other.

And I cum. Spurt after spurt of hot cream shoots out all over her crotch. Painting her wispy blonde pubes white, plastering them down. Jizz drips down the crease of her pussy, caking her cunt-lips. One shot running down her inner thigh. Another glob lands on her Catholic plaid skirt. I sigh and enjoy the insane head-rush, the pleasure washing over me, my legs almost giving out. I let the last bit of cum ooze out, and I wipe it onto Torie's torn nylons.

Still holding her in place against the locker, I sigh and smile. Reality rushing back to me as I realize how lucky I am. Fucking look at this! Torie, the bitchy little know-it-all from the front row. I have her pinned by her throat against a locker. Her face pink and flustered. Tiny tits exposed. Flesh damp with sweat. Tights torn wide open, cunt covered in my jizz, dripping her juices onto the floor of the hallway. Fucking incredible.

And this is just the beginning. I've got a whole class full of girls back there. Their bodies just waiting to be explored. Something tells me Torie was far from the best of them. I need to compare them all. Test out each one. And I've got all the time in the world.

12