Timestopper Ch. 02: Opening Up

Story Info
Zach makes some friends (and an enemy).
4.7k words
4.67
12.2k
17

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last half hour of class was an agony. Zach didn't want to draw attention to himself by leaving early, but he also needed to figure out all of his new time stopping powers. His compromise was that every few minutes he would click the watch and freeze time again, as if he still needed to convince himself that he could. Of course this didn't make the class end any sooner.

But eventually it did. The whole class started loudly rustling their backpacks a minute before class was over, and Ms. Johnson let them go with what promised to be a couple hours worth of homework. Zach bolted out of his seat and out the door.

*First things first* Zach thought. He wanted to get somewhere nobody could see him so he could disappear from it if need be. He went to the nearest bathroom and locked himself in a stall. The watch hadn't left his grip since he'd discovered its power and with a click he heard the dull roar of a hall full of students become silent.

Zach left the empty bathroom and walked down the packed hallway. He loved the feeling of power he had walking by the frozen students, occasionally lightly slapping a butt or copping a feel of a hot guy's junk, but Zach didn't pause to take in the views, he was on a mission.

He walked out the front door and to his delight and amazement everything he could see was frozen. A football hung in midair between a couple guys playing catch, the flag atop the student center was rigid in the swirl of a light breeze.

Zach smiled as he began the walk to the old mall a mile off campus. Even the clouds were frozen in the sky above him. He walked down the middle of the road, touching cars that were probably going fast enough to kill him. The constant sunshine was hot so Zach took off his hoodie and walked bare chested the rest of the way, but he did notice that he wasn't sweating.

He made it to the mall and soaked in the a/c, but still walked with purpose towards the far back section where he had found Vano's wonderful shop. Zach turned a corner and saw the old Abercrombie storefront, but when he got to the other side and looked straight ahead expecting Vano's shop instead he was met by a blank white wall.

"Dammit" Zach said. He took a quick look around to make sure no one could see him and took the watch from his pocket, unfreezing the world. The crappy elevator style music that echoed around the mall started up and in the distance Zach could hear people, but restarting time did nothing to bring Vano back.

*Guess I'm on my own here* Zach thought as he clicked the watch again, *might as well do some shopping.*

Zach made his way to the H&M on the other side of the mall and helped himself as subtly as he could. Sweatpants were his top priority, as well as the stretchiest boxer briefs he could find. He also got a few pairs of shorts and jeans two sizes too big for him but which were just big enough for him to comfortably work his junk into the crotch. And he picked a few nice tops for the hell of it. *They're insured anyway* he thought as he admired the outline of his dick in a new pair of briefs.

With a full bag of clothes Zach walked back to campus and headed towards his dorm. By the time he made it to his room he was exhausted. Zach stripped down and lay on his bed, and immediately he was taken again by his beautiful new dick.

*I don't know where you are Vano but fucking thank you*, Zach thought as he started playing with his dick and stroking himself. God he fucking loved that new foreskin, no more lotion or spitting in his palm for him. And holy shit the stamina. He was rock hard in seconds and grabbed a ruler to get some hard numbers--just over 9"s. "Fuck yes," Zach said as he got to stroking himself and after a few minutes of edging he burst his load again, the biggest load yet, shooting up past his head and coating his face and chest and belly.

*3 huge loads in under 3 hours. Or how many hours was it? Does it matter?* Zach's mind raced but the exhaustion of the orgasm took hold and he swiftly drifted off to sleep covered in cum.

He awoke feeling well rested and to a still frozen world--*Fuck yeah* he thought as he stretched in the bed like a cat, *all the sleep I could want while I never have to waste time sleeping again.*

But what to do now--he picked up his phone and was pleased to see it worked although the internet wouldn't load anything new. Then he figured he really needed a shower, but that was another problem as when he turned the knob no water came out.

*Guess it's time to get back to reality* Zach figured as he grabbed the watch and clicked. Zach couldn't tell any difference in the confined space of his bathroom besides the resumption of the steady ticking away of the seconds. He set the watch back on the counter and turned on the shower, making it piping hot.

He stepped in and just let the heat take over his mind. What a fucking day. Absentmindedly he started scrubbing the dry cum from his chest, and then just as absentmindedly he was playing with his dick again, pulling back his foreskin and getting it nice and clean. He started getting hard again and had just started to stroke again when he heard a knock at the bathroom door.

"Zach," his voice was muffled but it was clearly Sean, "you in the shower?"

"Yeah," zach called out. He was thankful for the white shower curtain as he heard the door open and Sean came in.

"You fucking bolted out of class dude," Sean said as Zach heard him lift the toilet seat. The guys had agreed that pissing while somebody else is showering was fine, but Zach was still far from used to it.

"Yeah I uh really felt gross without my morning shower, I wanted to get back quick."

"You should try out for the soccer team bro," Zach's dick twitched as he heard Sean start pissing a couple feet away from him, "I tried to catch up but you turned a corner and disappeared."

Zach wished he had the watch on him now, he'd love to see what Sean was packing. But wait did he say disappeared?

"Oh uh yeah I really booked it," Zach said, "I really wanted to clean up and get changed, it was kinda embarrassing showing up late and a mess like that."

"Less embarrassing than porno dude right, can you believe that shit?" Sean laughed but Zach felt himself flush, feeling guilty that he'd inadvertently caused the whole class to hear it.

"Yeah that was something" Zach said quietly as the sound of Sean's stream came to a stop and the toilet flushed.

"Anyway dude you tryin to shower awhile or you want to grab lunch with me? I gotta class at 1 but I can wait a couple minutes for you to finish up."

Zach's belly did a little flip--this was the first person to invite him to join them for lunch. "Yeah, sure, give me 5 minutes," Zach called through the shower curtain.

He swiftly started soaping himself up and shampooing his hair when he heard a low whistle, "damn, man is this your watch?"

Zach nearly burst naked out of the shower but he stopped himself in time and just stuck out his upper body and hugged the shower curtain around his waste. Sean was holding the watch by the chain and inspecting it in the light.

"No! I mean, yes, but don't touch it please!"

"Whoops, my bad bro," Sean said as he set it back on the counter, a grin spreading across his face as he took in the ridiculous sight of a suds covered Zach, "just thought it was cool."

"Oh, yeah, uh sorry man it's just...it was my great grandfather's and it's ugh fragile and--

"And hands off, I get it" Sean said with a grin and a wink. Fuck that was a sexy wink. "Rinse off bud I gotta get going soon."

Zach quickly finished up the shower as he heard Sean leave the bathroom. Then he waited till he had a towel around his waist and was back in his own room before he clicked the watch again so he could take his time getting dressed. He was so excited for a bit of socializing his dick even cooperated as he worked it into the crotch of his new pair of too big shorts.

When Zach restarted time he waited a little bit so it wouldn't seem too soon after he'd left the shower, but even a minute later when he knocked on the door Sean opened it and said "damn that was fast."

They walked to the cafeteria together and Sean proceeded to give Zach the better part of his life story--he was on the soccer team, long distance relationship with his high school sweetheart, moderately good at school, loved marvel movies and breaking bad and first person shooters, pretty standard all American boy shit. And Zach found Sean's talkativeness infectious as he started opening up too, telling Sean that he used to be on the swim team but wasn't competitive enough to keep up with it, talked about his family cat and dog, his favorite video games, even briefly mentioning how things didn't quite work out with his first and last girlfriend the previous spring (obviously omitting they broke up after she grew tired of throwing herself at him to no effect). Normally Zach would be near paralyzed with shyness talking to a new person as attractive as Sean, but Sean was open and inviting. It also helped that Zach was feeling about a foot taller as he felt his 6" flaccid dick swaying between his legs. *Guess that's what they mean by big dick energy* Zach thought.

When they reached the cafeteria Sean took them to a table full of other freshman from their dorm who Zach had seen around but hadn't really met yet. Sean was quick to introduce him and it was still early enough in the semester people hadn't really fallen into their cliques just yet and were still excited to meet new people.

Lunch was great. For the first time Zach felt like he was starting to fit in as he joined in the conversation about their first impressions of classes and teachers, how shitty their dorm rooms were, and how crazy the homework was. Eventually the conversation turned to rush that was starting this coming weekend. Over half the school was in Greek life and it was a big deal.

"We'll I'm basically stuck with Lambda," Sean said, "that's what all the soccer guys are in."

"Those dickwads turned me away at the door Friday," Jake, a burly but buff dude with a short beard replied, "we even had a girl with us but they were just like 'ratio, ratio.'"

"Yeah, cause you need two girls per guy," Sean laughed, "they're not letting in freshman unless there's good odds on a brother getting some action."

"Pigs," Sara, a dark haired theater girl with big glasses said.

"Right," Adriana her airhead roommate said in a grating singsong voice, "but I mean come on, some of those guys are so fucking hot, I can deal with a little misogyny if it means dancing and free alcohol." Sara rolled her eyes as some of the guys laughed.

"Personally," Adriana went on, "I already got invited to rush Chi O."

"What?!" Sara replied, "but you heard what Audra said about them" Audra was their floor's RA.

"What'd Audra say?" Zach asked.

"Chi O makes their pledges strip naked and then they let some frat guys draw on them with markers what parts of their bodies they 'need to work on.'" Sara said with disgust.

"Oh my god," Jake said, "that's horrible. That's terrible. Which frat does that? Like specifically, which one? I really need to know to you know like...avoid them." Jake burst out laughing.

"Grr you're the worst," Sara said but even she wasn't taking things too seriously as everyone laughed, "But how bout you Zach, are you trying to get into a patriarchy club?"

"I haven't really thought about it," Zach said.

"What you need to do," Jake's Asian roommate Tim chimed in, "is go to all the rush events, take as much free booze as you can, and then not pledge anywhere so you can go to all of their parties."

"They won't let you into half their parties if you're not a brother," Sean said.

"Yeah but those are the shitty parties, only good ones are open door," Tim said tapping his head.

Sean looked down at his phone and saw the time, "shit I gotta go, catch you guys later."

Most of the rest of the group also had a 1 o'clock class and packed up too, but Jake and Sara and Zach stayed at the table.

"So what's the fall play?" Zach asked Sara.

"Our Town," Sara said, "and you both should totally try out for it, they still need cast and crew."

"I don't know, that would really cut into my jerkoff time," Jake said. Sara slapped his arm. "What, I'm sex positive!" Jake protested, rubbing his arm with a smirk. That got a laugh out of all them.

"Well at least you should try out Zach, you have a nice voice I'd bet you'd do great," Sara said.

"Yeah, maybe I will," Zach said.

"You got any plans or classes the rest of this afternoon bro?" Jake said as he started getting up from the table, "I'm bout to do some rock climbing at the gym, you should join."

Zach had left his Mondays as light as he could and he was free. "Uh yeah, sure, absolutely."

"3 yes's I like it," Jake said, "you're free to come too Sara, I promise I won't sneak any peeks while you're in compromising positions."

"You're disgusting," Sara answered, "but no I really should get some studying done."

"Women," Jake said, "I tell them I'm gonna be a gentleman and then they call me disgusting, there's no winning."

The 3 of them left the cafeteria together and then Jake and Zach headed for the dorms while Sara went to the library.

"Dude, you realize she's creaming for you right," Jake said as soon as Sara was out of earshot, "like 'o zach do the play with me you have such a nice voice.'"

Zach blushed and tried to play it off, "she invited you to do the play too."

"Yeah but that's because all the ladies are creaming for me," Jake said without missing a beat, "but I understand the effect I have on women, I can share."

They both laughed and the topic turned to video games till they both went to their rooms to change into gym clothes. Zach pocketed the watch in his new gym shorts, but he wasn't tempted to use it just then--*I literally have godlike power in my pocket but right now I'd rather just hangout* Zach thought to himself, amused. But then he had all the time in the world to play with his new toy, new friends would be a bit harder to come by.

The climbing gym was just recently renovated and it was a beauty: biggest building on campus, 3 stories tall with glass walls all around it so it had tons of natural light. And of course it was the middle of a Monday afternoon so they had the whole place to themselves.

Zach hadn't climbed before so Jake was giving him pointers and advice as they stretched. Once they got started Zach was amazed at how quickly a big guy like Jake could move around on the wall, his reach was incredible and fuck did his ass look good as his legs split on different supports. Zach did better than he thought he might, his dexterity helped a lot even if he really needed some strength training. After about an hour in Zach tried to go for a short jump to one of the handholds Jake could just reach when he'd went up that way a couple minutes earlier. Zach missed though and crashed a good six feet to the ground.

"Sweet," Jake laughed as he hopped down like a monkey, "we popped your concussion cherry." Jake reached down to give Zach a hand up, "I think that's a good stopping point. You enjoy it?"

Zach rubbed the back of his head as he stood up, "My heads ringing and my arms feel like they're about to fall off, but honestly yeah this was awesome."

"Haha sweet," Jake smiled, "Sean and me went last week, next time we can make it a threesome. I'll bring the lube," he laughed again.

"You are a perv aren't you," Zach said jokingly as he took a swig from his water bottle.

"Aren't we all? Speaking of perving though dude, and no homo or anything, it's not like I had much choice noticing, but congratulations."

Zach was confused, "for what?"

Jake leaned in close and whispered, "for that fucking hog you got swinging around in your pants, you lucky fuck." Jake laughed as he slapped Zach on the back.

Zach flushed but laughed too, "a blessing and a curse," he said trying to play it off lightly even as his dick swelled at the recognition.

"Fuck me, what witch do I gotta bang to be cursed like that," Jake laughed, but of course not as hard as Zach did.

They headed for the exit just as a large group of upperclassmen were coming in. The guy leading the group was fucking stunning. He looked like a Calvin Klein model, perfect tan skin, a strong angular face with curly light brown hair under his backwards baseball cap, his clearly defined chest and abs on display in his too small tank top. His friends were following behind him cackling like a pack of hyenas.

"Aw look guys," he said to them as he caught sight of Jake and Zach, "the freshmen have already started dating."

"Jesus didn't he hear me say no homo," Jake muttered as they walked past, but just as they were about to walk outside Zach's hand reached into his pocket and the world came to a stop.

Zach circled around in front of the douchebro. *Why is it the hottest guys have to be assholes* Zach thought. His biggest bully in high school had been a beefcake too, and Zach had always hated that a guy could make him feel so small while also turning him on. But seeing this new guy caught up mid laugh Zach felt an incredible sense of power. He let his hands reach out to feel his torso, the curves of his muscles moving under Zach's fingertips. He lifted the guys tank top and put it back over his head so he could feel up his bare chest and abs and nipples. Zach's dick came to full mast as he put one of his nipples in his mouth, licking and sucking and lightly biting it. Zach's hand reached down the dude's light treasure trail and into his basketball shorts before he pulled off his nipple and pushed his shorts down to the floor.

Zach laughed as he saw that this frat boy was packing a dick that looked almost like Zach's had yesterday, little more than a nub in a thick bush of pubes. *Fucker looks like a grower though* Zach thought as he gave it a good tug. Then Zach's hand reached around the guy's balls and he gave them a light squeeze as Zach worked his dick out of his own pants and started stroking. Zach held his dick next to the guy's feeling like he was looking at a before and after pic. Zach moved behind him, pressed between the dude and his friends as he took in his tight, perfectly round bubble butt. Zach spread his cheeks to get a view of his tight little hole surrounded by a small bit of hair. Zach started rubbing his dick along the asscrack, lubing it up as his pre spread between the cheeks, and before he knew it he was cumming all over the guy's back and ass.

Zach pulled his dick back in his own pants as he thought of what to do now. *Can't exactly leave you like this, no matter how pretty a sight* he thought. Zach reached into the drawstring bag on the guy's back and pulled out a hand towel to wipe his cum from the guy's back. Zach took a tiny dollop of his cum off the towel with his finger and rubbed it at the corner of the guy's mouth, before he went on tip toes to kiss his open mouth and upper lip.

"Thanks for that baby," Zach said as he smacked his ass. Zach folded the towel back up, careful to keep the cum hidden inside, a nice surprise whenever he went to towel off. Zach carefully put all the guy's clothes back in their original position, making a mental note of the ΣΑΕ letters on his shirt, and then dropped to a knee as he untied one of his shoes. He was just about to take a step and Zach was able to work the shoelace of the foot he was raising all the way under his planted foot. Double checking his work and making sure he was all clean himself Zach got back in his original position and clicked the watch.

Immediately the group's laughter picked back up but it was quickly cut short as the lead guy crashed into the ground. Jake and Zach turned around to see the commotion and started laughing.

"What, none of your boyfriends double tie your shoelaces?" Jake called out.

12