Timestopper Ch. 13: Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Dion was interrupted in his reverie by a tap on the shoulder.

"Hey D, can I talk to you for a sec?" Sean asked.

"Sure, bud," Dion smiled. He liked Sean, and not just cause he was Zach's friend--they'd had a long chat earlier that week about pledging and school and life, and Dion had been pleasantly surprised that Sean had actually picked Sig Chi over Lambda. He was cute too, earnest and good natured. "What do you need?"

"Actually, I was hoping we could talk in private," Sean said. Dion thought he was blushing but the kid was so sunburned it was hard to tell.

"Absolutely," Dion said, curious and a little concerned. They went to the small projection room the pledges had packed into earlier, pizza boxes still strewn across the floor. "So what's up?" Dion asked as he shut the door behind them.

"D, I just wanna say I think you're a really cool guy, and like I'm glad I got a bid--"

"You can skip the preamble," Dion said lightly. The freshman was drunker than Dion had realized, his eyes a bit glazed and a hint of a slur in his speech. And he was obviously very nervous. "We're both men here, say what you wanna say."

Sean curled in his lips like he was thinking, then he finally said, "I heard you and Zach are dating."

"We are," Dion said, "Sorry if you learned about it through the grapevine, I'm sure Zach would've wanted to tell you himself but the news kinda outran us."

"No, that's whatever," Sean said frustratedly, "I just--you're staying with Kat too?"

"I am."

Sean took a deep breath and briefly clenched his fists as if steeling himself for what he had to say next, "Look, D, I'm not judging at all, like sincerely I'm happy for you guys. I've seen you and Kat together and I've seen you and Zach and if anybody could make a poly thing work I think it's probably you. And I know you didn't want the preamble, but I do actually really like you and think you're a cool person. But I care about Zach like a lot and I just--"

Sean had mostly been talking to Dion's feet but he finally made eye contact with him as he said half embarrassed half fierce, "I just need you to know, if you hurt him I'll break your fucking jaw, ok?"

Dion almost laughed but he caught himself. Sean was obviously emotional and Dion didn't want him to think he wasn't taking him seriously. Cause Dion had no doubt Sean meant exactly what he said. Maybe a little more than that too.

"Good," Dion said and extended his hand, "I'll hold you to it."

Sean wasn't sure what he'd expected, but it wasn't that. Hesitantly he shook Dion's hand, then Dion said, "I care about Zach a lot too. We wouldn't be trying this if I didn't. But I think it's fair for his best friend to be a bit skeptical of him jumping into a love triangle."

"I didn't say I was skeptical," Sean said, "I--"

"Alright, skeptical was the wrong word, how bout protective?"

"Yeah, I guess."

Dion put a hand on Sean's arm and said with all the sincerity he could muster, "I'm glad you're looking out for Zach. He needs it, no matter how on top of the world he seems half the time. And I promise I'll do everything I can not to hurt him ok? And if I do the broken jaw would be a nice distraction from how shitty I'd feel about myself anyway."

Sean seemed relieved and grinned despite himself, "So we're cool?"

"Of course dude," Dion said and he pulled Sean in for a bro hug, but quickly let go as Sean yelped when Dion slapped his back.

"Ahh, my bad," Dion winced as Sean gently rubbed his back, "You are really red. Sunscreen tomorrow ok?" Then Dion fished into his pocket for his stickers and put one on Sean's forehead, "And you're good on drink for the night. Now unless there's anything else let's get back to the party, we're getting close to the end of the night."

"Sounds good," Sean said as they both headed out of the projection room, and were greeted by a mob yelling "SCARAMOUCH SCARAMOUCH" as Zach and Chris were in the middle of Bohemian Rhapsody. Even drunk and just having dumped a load in Zach earlier that night, Dion felt his dick stir as he saw Kat sitting next to Zach on the piano bench, the side of her tit pressing against Zach as her arm was on his shoulder.

"Sucker for blondes, huh buddy?" Jack said, suddenly at Dion's side.

Dion grinned up at him, "You know it."

------

Zach, Sean, Mike and Jake were walking drunkenly back to their dorm when Jake grabbed Zach under his arms and lifted him into the air and spun in a circle.

"Look at him fly, fucking wingman of the century!" Jake yelled.

"Let me down you big oaf, you'll break both our necks," Zach laughed as Jake set him down then gave him a loud wet kiss on the cheek, "How'd you find out anyway?"

"Uh, your boyfriend, duh," Jake said, literally skipping along the sidewalk, "Like fuck dude, pussy's the most amazing thing in the world. Fit me like a warm glove."

"You get your nut before Frankie caught you?" Mike asked.

"I got my nut in about 30 seconds, we were on round 2 when we were interrupted," Jake said.

"Ha, I'm sure she appreciated that," Sean said.

"She appreciated me eating her out after and getting back to full mast about a minute later," Jake said, "called me eager beaver while I licked her beaver. And holy shit guys, when she wrapped her legs round my head and smothered my face in pussy I could've fuckin died happy."

"Hottest fucking thing, bro," Mike said, "My ex loved to sit on my face, whole world becomes nothin but pussy."

"I don't see the appeal," Zach laughed, "That shit looks like an axe wound. A nice butthole, though, that's fuckin cute."

"You're not gonna hear a word against buttholes from me, they've got their place," Mike said, "but axe wound? Does gayness like fuck with your vision? Nothin sweeter or more inviting than a wet pussy."

"Now we just need to get you some, Sean," Jake said, "odd virgin out."

"Well, Emily's visiting early October, and she's fucking thirsty for it," Sean said.

"Could always get some practice in," Jake said slapping Sean's back.

"Gah fuck dude," Sean screamed, "Can you not tell I'm red as a fucking tomato right now."

"Whoops, sorry," Jake said.

"I got some aloe in my room, that should help," Zach said.

"Speaking of our room," Mike said, "Could I have the room for like 20 minutes? Got this tri del that wants to come over."

"Fineee," Zach said exasperatedly, "Just remember we gotta be back at the house at 10am and we're all gonna be hungover as fuck."

"If you don't want to wait up you can just take Pat's bed, he said he wouldn't be in the room for weekends till initiation," Sean said.

"Those SAE douches don't fuck around huh," Jake said, "Probably make 'em sleep on the floor can you imagine that shit?"

"Eh, I think we may be able to by the end. I know we'll have to stay at the house all through hell week," Mike said.

"A week isn't every weekend though. Honestly wasn't too bad today, some jumping jacks and hanging dong with the bros, I can handle that, specially with the way they got us fucked up," Jake said.

They arrived back at their dorm and headed back to their rooms. Zach grabbed the aloe and went through the bathroom to Sean's room, while Mike walked downstairs to let his hookup in.

Zach tossed the bottle to Sean.

"Thanks bro," Sean said as he stripped his shirt off and started rubbing it over his bright red arms and chest. Zach tried his best not to openly stare, but when Sean asked, "Think you can get my back?" Zach was quick to agree.

Sean sat on the edge of his bed with Zach behind him. When Zach started lightly rubbing the aloe along his back Sean shivered and Zach could see goosebumps along the back of his neck. Zach adjusted himself to tuck his boner into his waist band.

"Dude, you have so many more freckles," Zach said as his hands ran along Sean's strong shoulder blades.

"Yeah, they come in quick when I get some sun," Sean said, leaning back into Zach's hands, "sometimes by the end of the summer I'll get enough that it basically becomes one giant freckle and I'll actually look tan."

Zach's hands started working down Sean's back. He put on a little more aloe as it started to run thin.

"Sorry I didn't tell you bout D myself Sean," Zach said quietly, "You'd've been the first person I went to, but the party was crazy and then everybody found out without me telling anybody."

"Don't sweat it man," Sean said, "besides, I haven't heard the details. Knowing the ending doesn't spoil the story--did he give you flowers? Go down on one knee and confess his love?"

"Ballsy for a guy with this much sunburn to tease me," Zach said as he pressed his knuckles and thumb into Zach's back making a little smiley face in his sunburn. Sean jumped off the bed laughing. He grabbed a shirt off the floor and whipped it at Zach's face, "Asshole," Sean said still smiling as he pulled the shirt on, it sticking to the quickly drying aloe. Then Sean hopped back on the bed next to Zach, their sides touching.

"But seriously, how'd it go down? I'm curious how you ask somebody into a poly relationship," Sean asked.

"I mean we went for a walk. And we talked a good bit. And then he asked me how I felt about us, then he talked about how he felt about us. And then he asked me."

"Feel like there's gotta be more to it then that," Sean said, "Like where's Kat in all this?"

"I'm honestly not entirely sure. I only talked to her a little bit tonight and she seemed happy. And apparently it was her idea, but..."

"But?"

"D said he'd leave her if that was the only way he could be with me."

"Holy shit, really?"

"Really. And you can't fucking tell anybody that Sean, like seriously cone of silence."

"Obviously. But like, if he offered that why go poly? I mean it'd be one thing if you were bi too, but how'd you put it--axe wounds."

"I mean I do like Kat, she's really sweet and cool. But D said he thinks he can love more than one person. And I think that makes sense. Like I haven't felt any less about our relationship seeing his and Kat's relationship. So I figured why not try it."

"So there were some professions of love, huh?" Sean said as he pulled his knees up to his chest and playfully swatted Zach's arm. Zach blushed.

"Only kinda. Like he danced around it. Nearly said it. I think we both realize it's a bit early to just say it, you know?"

"I get you," Sean said. Zach felt like he was looking at him a little weird.

But their conversation was interrupted by moaning and banging from Zach and Mike's room. They both laughed.

"Sounds like Mike's having a good time," Zach said.

"Yeah," Sean grinned, "Nice change of pace from the sucking sounds usually coming from over there."

Zach's eyes went wide as Sean laughed, "What, did you think you were being sneaky? It's nearly every night and morning!"

Zach fell back into the bed, pulling a pillow over his face, "You must think I'm a total slut."

"So what if I did," Sean said poking Zach's side, "and so what if you are. You're my friend, I'm not gonna judge you for getting some action. I just didn't think Mike was bi."

Zach pulled the pillow off his face and held it against his chest, "He's not. He usually watches porn or just closes his eyes when I do it. Basically helping him jack off."

"Aww, you're a fleshlight friend," Sean laughed.

"Jerk," Zach said wacking Sean in the face with the pillow. Sean took it and wacked him back, then Zach tried to grab his wrist and they started grappling. They got off the bed and wrestled in the middle of the room, laughing and cursing as they fell to the ground straining against each other. Eventually Sean pinned Zach on his side, his forearm pressing Zach's head against the cheap carpet while his legs straddled Zach's waist and Zach squirmed underneath him.

"Give up?" Sean said panting and smiling down at Zach.

"Alright, alright, uncle," Zach muttered, his mouth half mushed against the carpet.

Sean took his arm from Zach's neck but kept straddling his body. "Even with all that muscle I'm still bigger dude," Sean said as he playfully slapped Zach's cheek.

As Zach turned his face to look up at Sean there was suddenly a tension in the air as Sean stayed on top of him. Zach became very aware that his butt was between Sean's legs, of Sean's physicality as his long hard torso towered over him, of the little flecks of gold in Sean's blue eyes as he stared down at him, slowly getting his breath under control.

But just as suddenly it was gone, and Sean stood up and offered Zach a hand. "Let's watch something," Sean said.

They sat next to each other on the bed again, while Sean put on a lord of the rings movie. As it started up Zach rested his head on Sean's shoulder, the long day finally catching up with him as his eyelids grew heavy. "You're a really good friend, Sean," Zach said quietly.

Sean put his arm around Zach and pulled him in close, "You are too, Zach." And by the time the title card came on both boys were sleeping against one another.

----

Zach was woken up by his phone buzzing in his pocket. He gently separated himself from Sean before taking it out.

Nick: you free?

Zach grinned, still very drunk.

Zach: maybe why

Nick: you know dude

Zach paused time. He went back to his own room, briefly admiring Mike's spent dick laying across some tri del's ass where they'd fallen asleep together naked, and grabbed his box of toys.

----

Zach: Better remind me

*This fucking faggot.* Nick was pissed. He'd barely been able to enjoy the bid party with his dick locked up, he even had to all but run away from this hot chi o freshman who tried to grind on him to make sure she couldn't feel it. Not to mention he wouldn't be able to get any head from their own pledges like he was due as a brother.

*I need this fucking thing off,* Nick thought, staring at his nub of a dick leaking pre from the cage. He hadn't gone this long without jacking off since he learned how and it was driving him nuts. 57 fucking loads to go. 57! *And this fucking faggot is making me do a song and dance for him. Urgh, fine.*

Nick: I want to suck your cock

And what a fucking cock it was. Nick felt like he was thinking about it every few minutes since they started, this tiny twink with a dick nearly as long and thick as his arm, choking him on it, cum shooting like a firehose out of it. Thick, sweet and salty cum with a taste that stuck to his tongue like a mint. Fuck, he was already starting to get hard, his dick pinching like a bitch in his cage.

Zach: eh I think I'm good

*Fucking faggot!*

Nick: please

Nick: seriously man you know why I need it I'm dying in this thing

Zach: I just got a boyfriend, I need to cut this out. Not my fault you got this weird chastity fetish

Nick didn't even want to think about what Master would do if he stopped getting Zach's cum. The electro attachment for his cage made his dick and balls feel like they were on fire, not to mention whatever the fuck else he may be able to do with his powers. And he always seemed to be watching. As if on cue he felt a current buzz through his cage at the lowest setting.

Nick: fuck man, please, your bf doesn't have to know, whatever you want I just need your load

Zach: fineee 1 more for my needy cumdump. But you're taking it up the butt, you suck at sucking

Nick paled at the thought of taking Zach's dick in his ass. He'd never even been fucked before, and the last girl who tried to stick a finger up his butt while she blew him learned real quick never to try that again. But Nick knew he didn't have much choice.

Nick: ok. I'm at the house come by and I'll let you in

Zach: that's not what I hear

Nick blinked at his phone, confused. He blinked again and he was suddenly in some basement he didn't recognize, naked, and hanging hand and foot from ropes attached to the ceiling beams, feeling the cool air along his exposed asshole. His scream was muffled by a ball gag.

---

Zach paused time again to take a swig of Nick's scotch while he appreciated the view of Nick realizing his predicament. They were in a foreclosed house just down the street from SAE that Zach had scoped out a few days earlier.

Zach walked up to frozen Nick, his hands exploring his spread ass and his caged dick.

"What am I gonna do with you, I wonder," Zach said, slapping Nick's cheeks that bulged around the red ball gag between his teeth. "I did promise you one more load. And I already took your cherry once, may as well make it stick. I don't think Dion would begrudge me a goodbye fuck. And after this--well, we'll have to see."

Zach went back up the stairs, and restarted time.

----

Nick wasn't sure how long he'd been hanging there when he finally heard footsteps coming down some nearby stairs. Not that Nick could see the stairs, the basement was lit by a single bare lightbulb hanging just in front of his face, blinding him to most of the room. But he could recognize Zach's drunken giggle easily enough.

"Damn, dude, you go hard," Zach said as he walked over. Nick jumped in his ropes as he felt Zach's hand on his ass, and he yelled into his ball gag as Zach squeezed his cheek and gave it a hard smack.

"Your mistress seems nice though, she texted me the address. She was sorry to hear this is the last we'll be able to mess around, but she promised she'd come up with some other punishment for you." Zach reached behind Nick where there must've been a table and grabbed a bottle of lube. Zach squirted it on Nick's taint and the cold fluid started streaming down over Nick's hole.

Zach's middle finger started rubbing against Nick's hole, gently pushing in the lube. "She also said this'll be your first real cock," Zach said as he started putting pressure on Nick's tight hole, already hardening against the intrusion, but Zach's finger was relentless as the first knuckle slipped inside, eliciting a sharp moan from Nick. Zach kept pushing till his finger was all the way in Nick's virgin hole, making Zach's dick strain in his shorts as he felt the muscles cling to every inch of his finger.

"Some good news though," Zach said as he withdrew his finger and reached back to the table, "She said if you do a good job, and I'd like to, I could let you cum after. How's that sound?"

Ashamed of himself, but almost high at the thought of getting off, Nick gave a muffled "mhmm" and nodded his head.

Zach laughed, "God you're such a fucking slut you know that? And you called me the fag, when you can't wait to get off after getting fucked in the ass."

Zach brought a key to the small metal cock cage and easily turned the lock Nick had spent countless hours fruitlessly trying to pick. The moment the cage was off Nick's dick started growing, and within seconds he was fully hard, more than hard actually as Zach left the ring of the cock cage on and that made his dick stand out even harder.

"Huh, look at that, there was a Dick hiding in there," Zach laughed, but Nick didn't care as Zach gently stroked him, his dick immediately slick with pre.

Zach lined his own dick up with Nick's hole as he let go of Nick's dick and held onto his waist and started pushing in. Nick yelled at the intrusion--Nick's mouth could barely fit around Zach's dick, and it felt like it was going to rip his asshole in two. Drool started to leak out the sides of Nick's mouth around the ball gag.

"You gotta relax, girl," Zach said lightly, but Nick was just too tight. He could've broken through, but Zach didn't want to just hate fuck him, he wanted Nick to crave dick after this. So Zach pulled back and got the lube again and poured it over his hand.

Zach took Nick's dick in his left hand, gently rubbing his thumb along the head, while his right went to Nick's hole. Zach slid his index finger in comparatively easily and slowly fucked Nick with it, stopping and holding when Nick's ass clenched around it and whispering "relax baby," and when he did he'd start finger fucking him again, telling Nick he's such a good faggot. Nick may've resented that, but Zach's finger curling up and touching his prostate, along with Zach's thumb running along his finally freed dick head, made him lose any sense but the feelings he was experiencing.