Timestopper Ch. 15: Gold Star Gay

Story Info
Zach, Dion, and Kat have fun after rehearsals.
5.1k words
4.61
6k
10

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: This chapter involves MMF activities, but I promise on the whole it is still very, very gay.]

The theater was bright but lonely with just Zach, Dion, and Kat on stage, Professor Davidson their only audience. Zach felt a little silly standing on his mark, pretending to polish a glass and wearing an old fashioned soda jerk hat. He knew it would feel less silly when they had proper lighting and he would be in the background, his silhouette barely visible as Dion and Kat were lit center stage. Even now he felt almost invisible, the pair's chemistry nearly as blinding as a spotlight.

It was an important scene, the romance at the heart of the play. The high school sweethearts, George and Emily, were madly in love and deciding their future. Dion was holding Kat's hand over a small table, and even out of the corner of his eye Zach could see him looking at her with a bashful intensity.

"Listen, Emily, I'm going to tell you why I'm not going to Agriculture School. I think that once you've found a person that you're very fond of...I mean a person who's fond of you, too, and likes you enough to be interested in your character...Well, I think that's just as important as college is, and even more so. That's what I think."

"I think it's awfully important, too," Kat said, earnestly but with a hint of fear.

"Emily."

"Y-yes, George."

"Emily, if I do improve and make a big change...would you be...I mean--could you be..."

"I...I am now; I always have been," Kat smiled, her eyes watering. She'd done that every take and Zach was deeply impressed every time.

Dion grinned widely and Zach felt weak in the knees, "So I guess this is an important talk we've been having."

"Yes...yes."

"Wait just a minute and I'll walk you home."

Dion started rummaging in his pockets, increasingly desperate. That was Zach's cue. He turned towards the couple, setting the glass down and throwing his towel over his shoulder. He affected a paternal smile.

Dion turned to him, "Mr. Morgan, I'll have to go home and get the money to pay you for this. It'll only take me a minute."

Taking mock offense Zach said, "What's that? George Gibbs, do you mean to tell me..."

"Yes, but I had reasons, Mr. Morgan. Look, here's my gold watch to keep until I come back with the money," Dion said, extending a plastic watch painted gold to Zach.

Zach waved it away, "That's all right. Keep your watch. I'll trust you."

"I'll be back in five minutes."

"I'll trust you ten years, George...not a day over," Zach turned to Kat, "Got all over your shock, Emily?"

"Yes, thank you, Mr. Morgan. It was nothing," Kat said smiling affectionately up at Zach as she wiped her eyes.

Dion took her hand, gently rubbing his thumb along her knuckles, "I'm ready."

Dion and Kat left the stage silently. As Zach watched them go he slowly took the towel from his shoulder and the jerk hat from his head, setting them down on the table. He turned to the audience.

"Well," Zach said bittersweetly as suddenly his pocket watch sprang open in his hand and he glanced at its face, "Now we're ready to get on with the wedding."

Professor Davidson gave a quick clap, "Great, great job you three, I think we've got it."

"Just 5 times? I was expecting 8 at least," Dion said hopping off the stage and giving Kat a hand down behind him.

"We'll have plenty more with the rest of the crew," Davidson said, "But if you really want to go again we have the time."

"Oh, please god no," Kat said exhausted, "If I have to be happy weepy again I may die."

"Gotta save that for Act 3," Zach joked as he jumped off the stage too.

"I have to finish up some grading, you guys should get something to eat, it's getting late," the Professor said packing up her bags, "again, really great job, you three have it down pat. I'll see you Thursday." And Professor Davidson walked back to her office leaving Zach, Dion, and Kat alone.

"Actually, I'm fucking starving," Zach said, "you guys want some pizza? My treat."

"On the condition we smoke some weed first, I need to relax after that," Kat said, picking up her purse.

"Done and done," Dion grinned between the two of them.

They walked to the Sig Chi house, Dion's right arm around Kat's waist and his left slung across Zach's shoulders as they gossiped about the other theater kids and enjoyed each other's company. When they reached the frat they went straight up to Dion's room and Dion got to packing his one hitter between Kat and Zach on the loveseat.

"I'm honestly kinda dreading Act 3," Dion said tamping down the greens, "Soda fountain romance is fun, that's straight Back to the Future. But man, is ghost town gonna be a downer."

"Oh shut up, you don't even have a fucking line in Act 3, that's all on Kat," Zach said.

"Please don't remind me," Kat said taking the piece and lighter from Dion, "and you're gonna have to help me through it Zach, you've got plenty to do too."

Before Zach responded his phone buzzed in his pocket. "Pizza's here," Zach said, and he went to stand up to go get it.

"Oh no you don't, pledge," Dion said grabbing Zach's shorts by the waistband and pulling him back onto the couch, "Jack or some other asshole catches you they'll steal half our pizza. Let me go get it."

As Dion left the room Kat sparked the one hitter and took a long drag, closing her eyes. She looked a little like Greta Garbo with the cigarette shaped pipe hanging out her mouth and smoke curling around her face. As she exhaled she half opened her eyes and smiled at Zach.

"I won't bite, come sit next to me," she said, patting the empty space Dion had left between them and offering him the pipe.

Zach scooched over till their thighs were touching. "I didn't think you'd bite," Zach grinned shyly as he took a hit. As he ghosted it he passed the bowl back to Kat.

She knocked out the ashes and got to filling it again, "I'm sorry we haven't really had the chance to talk. I know you asked to have lunch or something Saturday night but between school and the play and sorority stuff I've just been so tight on time."

"It's no problem, I've been busy too," Zach said.

"Well, the rest of the night is wide open so how bout we talk now?" Kat said, offering Zach the first hit on the second pack.

"Sounds good to me," Zach said taking the bowl, "What should we talk about?"

"Hmmm," Kat said looking thoughtful, "how's pledging going?"

"Another week of 6am workouts and there may be a mutiny," Zach said taking a hit then coughing. His head was starting to feel light and he could feel his tongue loosening, "Otherwise it's been a pretty easy few days. Seen a lotta hot guys naked."

"You're telling me, we've got some pretty titties with our freshmen. Less chance to see them naked without a sorority house though," Kat said.

"It's weird they just have frat houses, you'd think there'd be some law saying you have to have something for the girls too."

"There is some law, but it says 5 or more unmarried, unrelated women living together is a brothel," Kat said as she finished off the second bowl.

Zach laughed, "That's such bullshit."

"Just patriarchy things," Kat laughed too as she packed the bowl again, "But what you really wanted to talk about was our little poly triangle, wasn't it?"

Zach flushed a little at the sudden change in topic, "Well, kinda. I felt a little bad not talking to you about it before jumping in. Make sure we're all on the same page."

Kat took another hit and then passed it to Zach as she said, "The problem is, Dion's so cute you can't help but say yes right away. He's got those puppy dog eyes. Unless he wants to fuck, then they become a wolf's."

"Sounds like we're on the same page on that topic, haha," Zach said as he took a third hit. "Fuck," he said leaning back into the couch his head swimming, "that one got me."

"Chris knows a local that gets good stuff," Kat said, leaning back with Zach, "Have you gotten to know Chris at all yet?"

"Not really, just played some music with him Saturday," Zach said, "D was saying he's busy getting back up to speed with classes."

"You'll like Chris. Him and Dion are really close."

"He seems cool."

"So, Zach," Kat said turning her face to his, "Dion says this is your first relationship. Bit of a big leap, huh?"

"Well, kinda my first relationship," Zach said, "I did date a girl my senior year in high school (after we were both 18) but that didn't go very well."

"Too gay for a beard?" Kat said playfully but sympathetically.

"That's exactly it," Zach laughed.

"She try to do anything with you?"

"Oh yeah, that was the problem. She was trying and I was avoiding."

"What'd she try?"

"Like she grinded on me really like, suggestively at prom," Zach said, "One time we were making out and she just grabbed my hand and pulled it under her shirt to her boob. Only got the bra though."

"So not even a real boob feel huh? And I guess that means definitely no pussy time then."

"Hahaha, no way," Zach laughed stoned.

"Well congratulations, you're a gold star gay," Kat laughed too.

"What's that?" Zach asked, laughing along anyway.

"Just a gay guy that's never been with a girl. They got gold star lesbians too."

"That sounds like some bi erasure shit, where's your gold star?" Zach laughed.

"That's just the price we bis pay for the best of both worlds," Kat said.

The door opened and Dion came back, a pizza box in hand.

"Took you long enough, we've nearly finished the weed," Kat said offering up the one hitter. Dion put the pizza box on Zach's lap and sat on Zach's other side as he took the weed and sparked up.

"I had to fight off a pack of frat bros," Dion said, coughing, "Dominoes shows up and they become a bunch of hyenas. I had to bribe Brian with a slice to get him to help me scatter 'em."

The munchies were hitting Zach and Kat hard and they dug into the pizza while Dion got on their level. When they'd finished 3/4 of the pizza they threw the box on the ground and relaxed into their high, Dion putting his arm around Zach while his hand played with Kat's hair, and he stared at them both red eyed and grinning.

"So what'd you guys talk about while I was gone?" Dion asked.

Kat turned on the couch and draped her legs over Zach as she put her feet in Dion's lap and wiggled her toes. Dion immediately started giving her a foot massage with his free hand but kept his left arm around Zach, pulling him closer against him.

"Oh, just Zach's gold star gay status," Kat grinned.

"Well that can't be true, he's already seen your pussy," Dion laughed.

"It's not just seeing a pussy, almost everybody has seen a pussy, it's have they fucked a pussy. And oral or finger banging also counts," Kat said, "Besides, I don't think Zach's actually seen my pussy, he was looking anywhere else in the room, haha."

"Don't take it personally," Zach blushed, "Just, not an area of interest. Like I can appreciate you're really sexy, I like looking at you, it just doesn't get me going."

"Aww, I like looking at you too," Kat laughed, "But I'm gonna be honest, you definitely get me going. That third leg is something else."

"I like looking at you both," Dion half growled in Zach's ear as his fingers played with Kat's toes, "but come on Zach." Dion let go of Kat's feet and reached over Zach pushing Kat's shirt up over her breasts. Zach hadn't even realized she wasn't wearing a bra. "Aren't those just the nicest boobies you've ever seen?"

Zach giggled, "They are very nice. Perky." And they were. Two little globes with just the right amount of hang, her small, hard nipples pointing up to the ceiling. Dion took the hand resting over Zach's shoulder and took Zach's hand in his. Then he placed it on Kat's breast, cupping it in their hands.

"Just made for somebody to hold, aren't they?" Dion whispered in his ear.

"I mean...I guess it feels like a nice butt," Zach said in a bemused and detached way. Dion and Kat both burst into laughter.

"Ugh, you're so gay," Dion groaned as he kissed Zach's neck.

Kat took her boobs in both hands, giving them a light squeeze, "You know, you're right, they do kinda feel like butt cheeks."

Dion's hand reached behind Zach and into his pants, gripping his ass, as his other hand reached over for Kat's boob, "Or maybe it's just that your butt feels particularly like a boob."

Kat put a hand on Zach's shoulder, "Are you alright with this Zach? We don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with."

Zach laughed, pushing his ass into Dion's grip, "I am so fucking comfortable. I just hope you're not taking my disinterest personally."

"Not at all, it's just who you are," Kat said sweetly, biting her lip and moving her hand between her legs as she watched Dion suck on Zach's neck.

Dion took his hands from Zach's pants and pulled off his shirt. Zach and Kat followed suit. Dion's hand reached between Zach's legs, gripping his dick that was just starting to chub. "Boy you get hard if the wind hits it right, but boobs have you in full retreat huh?" Dion laughed.

"At least a little slower on the uptake," Zach said.

"I don't have that problem," Dion said, taking Zach's right hand and placing it on his dick, next to Kat's foot that was resting against the lower part of the shaft.

"No, you don't," Zach grinned, immediately feeling his own dick start to get hard. Dion kissed him, then their tongues flicked between their open mouths, then he leaned back putting his hands behind his head.

"Why don't you focus on me then? Get in there," Dion said, flexing his arm muscles. Zach immediately buried his face in Dion's pit, his nose buried in the thick hair as his lips started kissing it.

Dion's other hand gripped the back of Zach's head and pushed him deeper into his pit, "Come on, get a taste, let me feel that tongue. Oh fuck yeah, good boy, you can't get enough of the smell of me can you."

Zach inhaled deeply as he moaned his affirmation, drunk on Dion's manly sweet scent as his tongue raced through the hair, searching out the soft skin underneath. After what could've been seconds or hours Dion pulled Zach away from his pit and his tongue plunged into Zach's mouth.

Kissing Dion may have been Zach's favorite thing in the world. Even now, after they'd spent countless hours kissing each other, it still felt as exciting and intimate and sexy as it had that first time they'd kissed during truth or dare. Maybe even more, as their lips knew each other, knew when to give in and when to get hard, when to bite and lick, and the taste of their mouths was as intoxicating as it'd ever been. As they made out Dion unbuckled his pants and worked his dick and balls out of his underwear. Then he took Zach's right hand and placed it on his dick, Zach eagerly starting to sensually stroke it, loving the feeling of Dion's pre coating his hand and the shaft.

Dion reached around to Zach's left hand, and placed it under his on Kat's belly. Slowly he started to slide them down. As their hands started to reach under Kat's shorts Zach was distracted from the kiss as he watched them go underneath, just starting to feel her trimmed pubes.

"Nuh, uh," Dion said, grabbing Zach by the chin and turning Zach's face back to him, "Eyes on me." Then they were back to making out as Kat unbuckled her shorts and their hands had easier access as they kept working down. As their hands went over her mound and rested on her clit Dion gently pressed Zach's finger against it, rubbing it in small circles, making Kat shudder and spread her legs as Dion's dick pulsed in his hand and Zach felt a long drop of pre running over his fingers.

Slowly Dion moved their hands down further, exploring and brushing along Kat's smooth, wet lips, and further till Dion started pressing his and Zach's middle fingers inside, her cunt gripping them tight, almost pulling them in.

"Now how good does that feel," Dion grinned as he and Zach fingered Kat, smoothly sliding in and out as Kat held back her moan.

"It does feel pretty good," Zach had to admit, but then he laughed, "I just can't think about it too carefully."

"Then don't," Dion whispered, his lips inches from Zach as he stared hungrily into his eyes, "Think about me. Think about how hard my dick is, how much you're turning me on finger fucking this hot little hole with me."

"Fuck yeah, D," Zach breathed, sticking out his tongue to taste Dion's.

"You fucking love that dick don't you. You fucking need it."

"Fuck yes."

"You wanna taste it don't you. Feel it slide down your throat and choke you."

"Yes."

Dion took his and Zach's hands from Kat's shorts and said, "Get on it then."

Zach leaned over and took Dion's big dick in his mouth, his tongue gliding over the head and licking up the big drop of pre pooled at the tip. Dion put his hand gently on the back of Zach's head and Zach repositioned himself so he was upside down on it and could go further down, his tongue rubbing along the top of the shaft and, as he relaxed his throat and took Dion as deep as he could, his nose rested on Dion's balls. When Dion took Zach's head in both hands and started to slowly face fuck him Zach felt Kat's hands unbuckling his pants and sliding them down with his underwear to his knees. Her long hair along his thighs tickled a bit, but Zach was so turned on sucking Dion his own dick was in desperate need of attention, and he moaned around Dion's dick as Kat took Zach's dick in her mouth.

Dion gripped Zach's hair and picked up the pace, fucking his throat hard and making Zach gag on it, spit flying out of his mouth and down Dion's balls. Then Dion pulled Zach off his dick and into a sloppy tongue filled kiss as Kat kept sucking Zach's dick, her small hands working the shaft that couldn't fit in her mouth.

As Dion and Zach made out Kat pulled off Zach's dick but kept stroking him, admiring its length and thickness and the soft elasticity of the foreskin. "I think you should help me out down here, Dion," she said.

"Yes, ma'am," Dion grinned and got on his knees next to Kat and immediately started sucking Zach's dick as Kat licked the shaft, occasionally kissing each other with Zach's dick between their lips.

Kat reached between Dion's legs and gripped him by the balls, her pointer finger rubbing along his taint, "And I think it's past time you let him pop your cherry."

Dion grinned as he pulled off Zach's dick with a pop and smacked it against his lips. He looked up at Zach with a big smile, "How's that sound to you bud? Ready to switch things up?"

"Wait, you've never been fucked before?" Zach asked surprised.

"Not by a guy, no," Dion said, looking a little embarrassed, "plenty of toys up there, but I've always been the top with dudes."

"Do you want me to?" Zach asked hesitantly.

Dion got off his knees and straddled Zach's waist, his dick hard and leaking between them as he pulled Zach into a hard passionate kiss. In a second it felt like they were the only two people in the world as Dion looked deep into his eyes. "More than anything," he said.

That lit a fire in Zach and he grabbed Dion's butt in both hands as his tongue went into Dion's mouth and Zach's dick rubbed along Dion's crack through his shorts. "Sounds fucking good to me then," Zach grinned.

They stripped what few clothes they had left on and moved toward the bed. Zach gave Dion a sharp smack on the ass and said, "Let me see that cherry."

"Doesn't he just have the most smackable butt?" Kat said, smacking Dion's other cheek as he bent over the bed and wiggled his butt at them laughing.

"Fucking beautiful butt," Zach said, grabbing Dion's ass in both hands and squeezing his cheeks. It was tight but full, and Zach loved the way they felt in his grip. Zach got on his knees and spread Dion's cheeks, whistling lowly at the sight of his tight pink hole, nestled in a little ring of hair along an otherwise smooth butt. Zach licked from Dion's balls up his taint, then he started rimming him the way Dion rimmed Zach. He kissed the hole and flicked his tongue around it, slowly working towards the center, and once he did his tongue didn't leave Dion's slit, gently pushing inside getting him wet and relaxing him, till eventually he was tongue fucking him.

12