Timestopper - Prologue

Story Info
Zach finds a peculiar store.
3.9k words
4.8
14.4k
39

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VANO'S WONDROUS ANTIQUES JEWELRY AND ODDMENTS. The green paint of the letters was flaking, and the wood looked like it would crumble at a mere touch. It was a weird sign, even in the dilapidated old mall 18 year old Zach was exploring. It was tucked behind an abandoned Abercrombie outlet, you would've missed it if you didn't look straight at it. The inside of the store was blacked out by curtains, but in the small display stand beside the door there was a broken down fortune teller machine with the classic creepy animatronic, and hanging haphazardly from its front was a dusty neon open sign, slowly blinking through its letters.

*Might as well take a look* Zach thought as he pulled open the creaky front door to a small chime from the bell hanging above it. He had $100 burning a hole in his pocket from his graduation. He'd been hoping to spend it on booze or games or something with new friends in college, but his first week hadn't gone so well. Zach had hoped being in a new place with new people would allow him to open up more, to get out there and make some friends. But college freshman aren't much better than high school seniors when it comes to nerdy pipsqueaks like Zach, and he'd found he was just as shy and just as likely to be bullied in this new small college town as he was in his own small hometown. Not that Zach was unattractive or anything. He was on the shorter side and lean if not toned, with cute long sandy blond hair and a pair of dated rimless glasses. So, not invited to any parties or sports games this Sunday, he figured he'd treat himself to feel a little better.

As he crossed through Vano's front door it was like he'd entered a different world. The cold hard tile floors of the mall became creaky wooden floorboards, and the harsh neon lights went dark as his eyes adjusted to the soft golden glow of the old fashioned bare electric lightbulbs hanging from the ceiling.

And as his eyes adjusted Zach's breath was taken away. The place was packed floor to ceiling with stuff. Every sort of stuff. Old video game systems, a stuffed ostrich, raggedy jackets and purses and pants hanging haphazardly on top of more stuff, coat racks hung with costume jewelry, a wall of old shoes next to a child mannequin on an antique silver Schwinn bike. It was half flea market stall half freak show.

Zach slowly worked his way through the maze, barely glancing at one thing before his eye caught another. He lost track of time, picking up puzzle boxes and leafing through crusty old books, occasionally trying on some ridiculous old fashioned hat. The store seemed to have no end, and even as it kept going on it became more and more crowded with items. Eventually he wasn't even sure if he knew where the entrance was but then he saw a small candle flickering in the corner. He walked over to it even as he thought *that's a fucking fire hazard if I ever saw one* but then he saw what the candle was illuminating.

It was a massive black dildo. Carved from a single piece of wood it stood upright on a table that looked designed to hold it. Now zach was as gay a boy as you could find, but coming from a small hick town he was a mile deep in the closet. Still, there was something about that humongous ebony carved dick that he couldn't look away. He got closer and in the light of the candle he saw how carefully carved it was, the head visible through foreskin and veins running down its length. He could also tell that the top few inches of the dick had been worn down, as if it'd been rubbed down over the years. Zach couldn't help himself as his hand reached out to the massive head--

"Be careful my friend!" Zach nearly pissed himself as he whipped around. Standing behind him was an Arabic looking guy maybe a couple years older than Zach himself, with luscious curly black hair and a pencil thin mustache above his soft lips. He also was wearing the most ridiculous Aladdin-ass outfit Zach had ever seen, with the curly toed slippers and everything.

"I'm so sorry!" Zach called out more in shock than regret, "I didn't mean--"

"No no no, it's quite alright," the young man smiled, "it is a magnificent piece is it not? My second cousin discovered it in one of the pyramids of Nubia. No, I only warned you from touching because it is said that he who strokes the member of Anubis here shall make his own member grow to match it," he flashed zach a mischievous grin.

Zach flushed--maybe his biggest insecurity was his dick size. Or rather his lack of dick size. Technically zach had a micro penis, barely two inches rock hard and more of an innie than outtie when soft. Trying to summon up some bluster zach said with his own grin, "well in that case" and his hand gripped the big black head and gave it a few short fast strokes.

The Arab burst into laughter, "Hahaha you are a bold one my friend, very bold. I am Vano, welcome to my store and home" vano said gesturing about him, "Come, come with me, let us see if we can find what you are looking for."

Zach followed at Vano's heels, barely keeping up as he worked his way gingerly through all the merchandise while Vano seemed to just glide past it effortlessly. Eventually Vano brought him to a glass display case and leapt onto the other side to turn back to face Zach.

"A handsome young man such as yourself must be looking for some trinket for your lady lover yes?" Vano's hands disappeared behind the display and reappeared holding a beautiful gold necklace "this was part of the dowry of a Bulgarian princess, beautiful is it not?"

But before Zach could even look at it it disappeared and like a magician Vano pulled a bouquet of flowers seemingly from nowhere, "or what girl does not like some flowers, eh?"

Zach was a bit flustered and said, "no, no lady lover for me. I'm just looking for something for myself, I have a bit of leftover graduation money."

"Ahh, congratulations my friend," vano said disappearing the flowers as easily as he had made then appear, "nothing is more important than education. Let us see, the traditional graduation gift is a watch, no? Or did you already receive a watch?"

"Nope," Zach said, pleased to be off the topic of ladies.

"Perfect," vano said and disappeared behind the counter. Zach could hear him rustling through the merchandise, throwing random items over his back as he searched for whatever it was he was searching for. Eventually zach heard a triumphant yell and vano pulled himself upright, "I have found it," vano said with a smile and placed upon the glass countertop a raggedy old box. With great fanfare he slowly lifted the lid and revealed--a rather unassuming silver pocket watch, nearly black with tarnish.

"Oh," Zach said, having expected something a bit more exciting for all the buildup, "thats, uh neat I guess." Zach was certain he didn't want a pocket watch--I mean who wears a pocket watch? But he also didn't want to be rude so he dutifully picked the watch out of its old case and gave it a cursory glance, a bit unnerved by the way Vano was staring at him as he looked at it.

But even that cursory glance caught his eye. At first look the watch seemed totally plain, but as he looked closer Zach could see that every inch of it had fine carvings, flower petals and Arabic script and even what looked like a double helix around its edge. Every time he thought he had seen every detail new details revealed themselves such that he couldn't look away. Suddenly he felt Vano's hand on his own grip on the watch,

"You have not even seen the face yet, my friend" Vano cooed and with the most satisfying click Zach had ever heard the front door of the watch snapped open. The bare white on black lettering was just that of a simple watch, although it did appear it had some water staining inside. Still, every second produced a satisfying click from the long black hand. But the comparatively mundane face shook Zach out of his reverie with the elaborate engravings so that he could look away and meet Vano's steady steely gaze.

"It's beautiful," Zach said, completely honest, "how much?"

"For such a studious young man," Vano plucked the watch from Zach's grip and weighed the watch on its chain letting it catch the light. Zach immediately felt lesser without it. "With the silver alone--eh I don't think I could let it go for less than $200."

Zach was visibly crestfallen, "I only have $100."

"Ah, well that is a shame," Vano said as he returned the watch to its case, "perhaps there is something else--"

"Wait!" Zach said. He couldn't say why, but he needed that watch. It was the most incredible thing he had ever seen. "There must be some way I could get it--I could pay you back with interest, or I could work weekends, anything, whatever you want I just would really, really like that watch."

"Anything eh," Vano said with a grin as the light caught a glint in his eye. He said it almost with a hunger in his voice, and for the first time Zach truly appreciated just how sexy Vano was. Zach had gotten good at hiding his sexuality, not even letting himself really appreciate the bodies of the men around him, desperate not to come off as creepy, but that sultry anything unleashed something in him. Vano was several inches taller than Zach and under his low cut silky shirt Zach could see his muscled chest, and his face was just perfect, like some ancient statue come to life. But then like a switch went off Vano was back to his cheerful salesman demeanor,

"You know it gets so lonely here, foot traffic is not what it was, you're the first customer I've had all day! How bout you spend the evening and we'll have dinner and conversation while we consider your payment options," vano turned around towards a door Zach hadn't noticed behind him, and as he opened it he turned back to Zach, "unless you have anywhere else to be."

Zach flushed, embarrassed at his nonexistent social life. "Nope I'm free," he tried to say nonchalantly as he followed Vano into the back room.

As Zach approached the doorway Vano said "shoes off please" and Zach kicked off his dirty old sneakers next to Vano's ridiculous curly toed slippers just outside. When he entered the room he could see why Vano wanted the shoes off, the whole room was a giant bed full of pillows and blankets with huge cloths of silk hanging from the walls and ceiling like a tent.

"Come, sit with me," Vano said as he took Zach by the hand into a corner of the bedroom. He sat down with crossed legs and Zach joined him sitting a few feet away, but Vano said, "what do I smell? Come closer my friend." Zach was naturally pretty shy but he did move in closer, and as he did Vano moved himself so their sides were touching. From one of the countless heaps of soft cloth Vano pulled out a hookah and got to packing it.

"I'm embarrassed," Vano said, "all this time and I don't even know your name."

"It's Zach."

"Zach" Vano savored the word, sounding it like snack. "Well, Zach, I have for you the finest hashish of Anatolia, a gift from my cousin," he lit the bowl and offered the pipe to Zach. He hesitated, never having smoked before, but Vano looked at him so guilelessly he decided fuck it and took a puff. He immediately started coughing.

"First time, eh?" Vano lighted as he took the pope and took a long hit himself, "breathe, don't suck," he said as long whisks of smoke trailed from his mouth and nose, encircling his head like a halo, "try again."

Zach did, and this time he didn't cough right away but inhaled a good bit, and then his head was swimming. The colors of the silk around him went in waves, his head felt like a balloon, and he became immensely aware of Vano's thigh touching his own. "Good shit, isn't it Zach?" Vano laughed as he took another hit.

"Yeah," Zach whispered as his head started swaying. He felt the pipe at his lips and breathed in again. As the smoke filled the air above him zach realized he'd fallen into the bed, the pillows under him were the softest things in the world, the sweetest most comfortable bed he'd ever known. As his head whirled he felt himself drifting to sleep, but then he felt Vano's hand on his thigh and the touch was electric.

Zach looked at him and he saw Vano was now shirtless, his body lean and ripped like some Greek god. Vano's hand cupped Zach's face and he kissed him. It was a soft kiss at first, gently probing, and Zach, high as he was, eagerly returned it. Zach tasted the tobacco and cinnamon of Vano's mouth.

The high kept getting higher. Zach's vision gave way to visuals, the order of the world collapsed as he lost himself in Vano's tongue and touch. Vano stripped Zach who couldn't lift himself from the pillows, and that sweet mouth explored every inch of Zach's body, down his neck and chest, savoring his nipples and down his belly past his light blond treasure trail and then Zach's pants and underwear were gone and he felt that fiery tongue on his small but rock hard and leaking dick and then his balls, down and down till he could feel it caressing his tight virgin hole, occasionally gently slipping inside. Zach was in absolute ecstasy but then it stopped and he opened his eyes and the most beautiful dick he'd ever seen (not that he'd seen any dicks outside of stolen glances in the locker rooms) was hanging above him gently pushing at his lips.

He opened his mouth and Vano's dick glided over his tongue, his pre tasting like sweet nectar. His mind went blank as he fell into the rhythm of Vano's dick sliding effortlessly down his throat and then he was on his side and felt Vano's tongue again at his hole as they 69d.

Then Vano's dick was gone and he immediately missed it, but then his tongue was back in his mouth and their bodies were pushed together like one. Zach felt Vano's dick searching out his hole and when it reached it he opened his eyes and saw Vano smiling back at him.

"First time, eh?" Vano said as his dick started slowly pushing into Zach's hole, stretching and filling him, even through the high zach gritted his teeth in pain but it was the hottest fucking pain he'd ever known and as vano whispered "relax" in his ear he did and vano slid further and further in.

The rest was lost in a blur. Zach lost all sense of time and chronology, one moment he was still laying on his back feeling bank gently pop his cherry, the next he was bent over doggy style getting pounded like a whore, the next Vano's dick was back in his mouth and half Vano's hand was massaging deep inside his ass.

Zach knew that when they came he was riding Vano, riding him for all he was worth, his dicklet and balls flopping in front of him while vano held his ass and let him do all the work. Then he felt Vano's dick pulse and he felt his own dick pulse and then Vano was on top again as he buried his dick to the hilt, unleashing a huge load into Zach for what felt like eternity. Their tongues met again as Zach felt vano soften inside him and as Zach's cum rubbed between them, and as the world slowly faded to black.

----------------

Zach awoke to his phone alarm blaring beside his head in his dorm bed. His head was aching and he had no idea how he got there, but he was in the clothes he'd been wearing yesterday.

"Yo dude if you knew about a party last night you should've invited me," zach heard his roommate Mike across the room, tying his Jordan's and obviously about to head off to class. Zach shook his head trying to pull himself together.

"Sorry man I--" Mike cut him off, "Gotta tell me about it later dude I can't be late to psych again, peace," and Mike left, slamming the door being him.

Zach held his head in his hands, trying to piece together what happened last night. *Had Vano's been a dream? How the fuck did I get back here? Did I really--* before he even realized what he was doing his hand reached behind his back and down his pants and he felt his still tight hole. *Fuck, it must've been a dream* Zach thought, *and what a fucking dream. Vano had split me in half with that dick. Fuck. Best fucking dream of my life. I need to find somebody. But fuck, if that was a dream, why don't I remember what happened yesterday? Did somebody slip something in my drink in the cafeteria?*

As his head swam with questions he felt his bladder pulse. He had to piss like a racehorse. It came so suddenly he didn't even take the time to look for his glasses and he had to stumble half blind through Mike's piles of shit strewn around the room.

Zach stumbled into the bathroom he and Mike shared with the 2 guys in the next room over. Thankfully Zach had the latest start on mondays so he had it to himself. He didn't even try to bother with his fly, he thrust down his jeans and briefs in one swoop and reached down to aim his micro dick like he usually did between his thumb and forefinger.

Instead he pinched himself. And then he looked down and realized--that dick was *not* his dick. His dick had looked like a pinkie that'd had sex with a mushroom, the dick he was looking down at was a fucking log. It stretched halfway down his thigh, hanging low over his balls and pointing to the floor. Where he'd been tightly circumcised now the head of his dick was completely covered by its foreskin, but even as he took that in the dick started growing and he could see the thick red head pushing out.

The utter shock Zach had at the sight had briefly distracted him from his bladder, but all at once he couldn't hold it in any longer. He let loose and missed the toilet bowl by a mile, he grabbed this new monster dick in both hands, barely able to grip his hands fully around it, and finally got it under control, in awe at the new sensations he felt as the jet stream traveled the length of his new dick, even the way the foreskin felt as the piss trickled to a stop.

But even as he stopped he couldn't let go of his meat, any more than he could think about what's happened to him or why. His mind existed solely to contemplate this new dick. Immediately it started getting hard, its girth quickly became wider than his grip. He loved the way it curved up and away, he was mesmerized by the glistening red head slowly popping free, and then as he started to slowly stroke he loved the way the foreskin glided effortlessly across its length. He stuck a finger between the foreskin and the head and shuddered at how sensitive it was. He was leaking pre like a faucet. He kept stroking, slowly, savoring every inch of pleasure he was experiencing for the first time.

Zach tore his eyes off his magnificent new dick to take a look at himself in the mirror. He threw off his shirt to see his new naked. No more did he look like half a Ken doll barely able to even see his dick in a mirror without glasses, no he had a fucking pringles can jutting out from his tiny twink body, as thick as his wrist and when he pulled it up against his body extending well past his belly button. Almost close enough to--

Zach sat down on the floor of the bathroom, then laid on his back and pulled his legs behind his head. As a kid Zach had done gymnastics and he was very flexible. He'd tried this a couple times before, and even with his micro dick he was close, so close, but now the moment his legs were behind his head his dick was already poking his face. Zach admired it up close, smelling it and licking it, rubbing his pre all over his own face. He opened as wide as he could and took the head into his mouth, and he pushed himself but he didn't get 1/3rd of the way down his dick before he felt it against the back of his throat. He started stroking the rest as he sucked the top, the pre tasted better than anytime he'd tried it before, his tongue and his foreskin were in love, and within seconds he could feel it coming, could feel it coming all the way from his taint then up the impossibly long shaft till the biggest load of his life burst into his mouth, so much he couldn't swallow as fast as it came and it dribbled down his chin and onto his chest and still he kept stroking and sucking and the cum tasted better than any of his loads he'd tried before.

12