Timi is in Paris Part three

Story Info
Timi in Paris first step to a Porn career and as an escort
2.1k words
4.75
1.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timi is in Paris Part three 2.19.24

To recap: Timmy wants to be Timi is first in the series Timmy was in the closet, but so gay, doing the restroom blow job scene, he did have a girlfriend but she was fucking his ass while jerking his tiny dick off. He caught her cheating and left to go to his Aunt Ellen who starts Timmy towards being a shemale named Timi.

https://literotica.com/s/timmy-wants-to-be-timi

Part two Timi goes into HRT and some surgery on her jawline and Adam's apple shaving and then some huge jiggly tits. Almost immediately she did a bikini fashion shoot along the coast of Mexico for a retailer. Almost immediately she she got another fashion shoot for high end CFM shoes, stilettos, pumps (open and closed toe) The last night the shoe manufacturer paid Timi $5,000 to fuck his son taking his virginity (daddy did not he WAS NOT a virgin. Wobbly legged Timi headed back to her room. She was intercepted and daddy had her too with her record cock for sure. When she gets back to Seattle, she was number one with a bullet on Porn Hxx's she male videos.

https://literotica.com/s/timmy-wants-to-be-timi-pt-02

It took my agent and an entertainment lawyer a few weeks to get Porn Hxx to capitulate on what had happened, now they were negotiating about the settlement.

I was on a two day shoot for Chanel. All of what I was shooting for them was lingerie and sleepwear. One photographer seemed to want contort me to get my ass, tits, face and stilettos in the same shot. After each shot, this beautiful black girl would rush out with a bowl of ice cubes and pull on my nipples and ice them, then I'd be re-contorted again, shoot again, re-ice.

Finally, I had a shoe change to some six inch pink stilettos. The photographer started blathering at me in French and I shrugged with both hands up. The little black girl rushed out, with the ice and was pulling on my nipple and whispered, "He wants you to hook the stilettos behind your head," she started nibble on my ear and she stuck her tongue in my ear and I groaned. She didn't stop and I came untouched and my ass rose off the ground humping, until I slumped against her, laying my head against her and I stared into her stunningly beautiful eyes.

She extricated herself and crawled towards my feet and grabbed my ankles and with surprising strength rolled me up on my shoulders and put first one shoe, then the other behind my head, she pulled my clit out of the side of my panties and it was dribbling. Jumping out of the scene, the photographer's camera shot dozens of shots within twenty seconds and walked away.

I lay there stuck, but in post orgasmic bliss. She came back and gently unhooked me and then again with strength pulled me to my feet and put her arm around my waist. I had my arm around her neck. My legs felt like Jello, totally wobbly as I bumped hips with her and she led me into my dressing room and closed the door. I stood there as she flitted about me disrobing me, until I was standing in my stilettos only, hands to my side. She finally knelt in front of me and leaned forward and licked the semen dripping off my clit, so tenderly and my three inches immediately hardened. She was staring into my eyes and was so fucking beautiful.

I said, "You're so fucking beautiful. I have not been with a woman, in years. Oh fuck what are you doing to me?"

She came off my clit and stood up and pulled my head down to her face and her lips were so soft, just a soft meeting of lips and nose to nose and our eyelashes touching as we blinked. She pulled back, and said, "I'm Zaya Wade's younger brother. Actually we're both shemales."

I was on my back and she pushed her jeans down, she was commando and holy shit, she was really, really fucking huge, thick and so long.

I looked at her and said, "Please don't break my heart,"

I spread my thighs for her and beckoned with my open arms. She stretched my ring and finally popped into my cunt and such fire and pain, I'm not a virgin, but she was so big, she was so thick and then I felt her thighs against my ass and we just held there looking into her eyes. Then I felt her pull back, which took forever (I didn't measure but more than a foot) it seemed and then slowly back in a slow rhythm.

Maybe it was the third time or fourth time and my head started thrashing around and my mouth was groaning like a dog howling and I came furiously my clit sprayed against her lovely tits encased in a black bra, B cups maybe.

She had thick thighs and beautiful calves and ankles, she was stunningly beautiful and kept on fucking me and fucking me and fucking me some more. My balls were long empty but I kept having dry analgasms that were exquisite. I'm not sure when it happened, but I lost control of my arms and legs and could hear myself exhale when her thighs banged into my ass.

At some level my brain was hyper aware. I felt so happy to have found my lover, maybe forever. I could hope, but another part of me knew she would shatter my heart and I started to cry as she kept on fucking me with her eyes closed. I knew my makeup was running down my cheeks. Finally, she erupted into my insides and of course I came again.

She collapsed on top of me and finally opened her eyes and she said, "What's wrong?"

I said, "I'm obviously yours, but I know that you will break my heart into a million pieces. I ask you only this, I beg you to be kind and don't embarrass me."

She said, "I won't, " I touched his lips, shaking my head and she stopped talking.

I said, softly, "You will and please promise now when it happens, to please just walk away and not make me suicidal."

I pulled her down on me and hugged her as hard as I could. That night we went to this Paris sex club called the We Club. She had been before. It was a night I will never forget, we got separated, not sure when or how, but this kind foreshadowed what would ultimately happen. I have no idea how many men, cross dressers, shemales I sucked off. (I was stone cold sober refused drink or ecstasy) then I got fucked over and over again.

I left at about three thirty and went back to my hotel. I was tired and sore from my jaw to my cunt. The shower did have an enema head on one of the nozzles. I had to do that three times as so much cum and shit flowed out of me. There was some lemon scented body wash and I used to wash my hair and tits and my poor red, little clit. He had been rubbed raw, poor baby.

I plugged my cell into my charger and it lit up with texts and voice messages. I called David's office and asked if he could get me onto a plane back to Seattle and when was it. I could hear him humming and he said, "There is one at Orly, first class to Chicago, hour layover then on to Seattle on Alaska. You need to get there by five thirty local for a seven o'clock departure."

"Thanks David, I'll call in the morning."

It was now four forty five local. I put on some periwinkle panties and light yellow sundress with some strappy wedgies and pushed my stuff into my carryon bag and put my phone into my clutch with my credit cards and cash. I made it by five fifteen and went through the French version of TSA and a woman banged my ass, hitting my p-spot and stopped before I nutted. I gasped and stomped my foot at her so disappointed and she smacked my ass and I squealed.

I was flying a Boeing 777-200 first class, wide body. I was first row, center aisle and there was a seat next to me. The seats were comfortable as my cunny was so sore. I asked the flight attendant if she had any Midol or extra strength Excedrin. She nodded and whispered, "Just a second honey."

I sighed and rolled a bit to the left on my hip a bit, my cunt was really sore and gaped. She brought me both with a bottle of water and I took two of each and put the pill bottles in the recessed opening between the seats.

I was tired, but not really sleepy. A woman settled in next to me, a middle aged blond who had caramel toned skin and her nails were so hot.

She glanced at me and blurted, "I know you, you're Timi Jones the porn star."

I looked at her and blushed and looked around to see if anyone heard her.

She patted my hand and said, "Nobody heard me. By the way, more people watched that scene with first the son and that old man's dick my God. When you twirled your hand and said, "Yippee kay yay mother fucker and then your cute little dick shot ribbons of cum and you got that woman in the face, I rubbed one out more than a couple of times!"

I've been working with Eva Xxxxy, we have to do ten scenes over the next year for Bxxxxx. I'm Bxxxxx X, by the way, reaching over to shake my hand. What brings you to Paris?

"Hi, I umm, was shotting some lingerie and sleep ware catalog stuff for Chanel. Finished up a day early. Went to this sex club, called We with the photographer's assistant who fucked my brains out, she's a shemale too, black cutie, but her dick was maybe a foot long and then at the sex club we got separated and I have no idea how many people fucked my poor cunny and my jaw hurts too.

So I got the early flight out home to Seattle through Chicago. Porn Hxx has settled and they are going to pay me somewhere close to a million simoleons, not that I really need it, but they caved because of the trafficking thing over their head.

She said, "So I work with Bxxxx and Xxxx X did the (Most Beautiful Shemale in porn) shoot and then she was fucked by Xxxx Rosx in that airport scene and Xxxx made (Most Beautiful Shemale in porn) cum untouched several times and they had to wait until her balls were empty to finish the scene."

Tentatively I asked her, "Do you know (Most Beautiful Shemale in porn)?"

She looked over at me and touched my hand, and said, "You've got it bad for her don't you?"

I was blushing furiously and started shaking my head and looked at her with my lower lip trembling and shrugged.

I started crying and said, "I've crushed on her for so long and I am so lonely now."

"Oh honey," she pulled my face into her bosom and I wept, sobbing until I finally stopped.

She went on, "Well we're friends. Never did any scenes together. We have the same agent as does Xxxx Xxxx. She had a long term relationship with this guy and they had their little studio and at first she only fucked him. I'm not really sure what happened, except he rat fucked her somehow and she dumped him and sued him.

"She told me she was only going to do this for a few more years and then get gender re-assignment surgery because it's always been her goal to fully be a woman."

I said, "Oh my God, Nooo, she's so perfect."

Xxxxx said, "She refuses to have a relationship with anyone she does scenes with."

"Ok, I'll never work with her."

"Timi," she said looking me in the eyes, "I can get you into the company I shoot with for sure. Do you want that?"

I nodded.

She said, "Do you have an agent?

I pulled out my phone and opened my contacts up and found David's page and showed it to her. She tapped him into her contacts.

She said, "I've heard of him. I will tell my agent and he'll reach out to David and make the connection with my company. I'll talk to (Most Beautiful Shemale in porn), but let her reach out. She's kind of a recluse. Her family is up the coast and also in England. I'll give her your stuff and tell her that if she's interested to reach out to you. Okay?"

End Timi is in Paris Part three 2.23.24