Timmy Tries Out Titi 02

Story Info
Well, Titi made it to the Forgotten hang out spot.
4.5k words
4
1.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timmy tries out Titi 02

"This is a bad idea, Titi. I mean, you're going to end up with whatever you're here looking for and I'm going to end up lip punched and moaning against a tree. Also, I mean, Titi, just what are you looking for anyways? And why are your eyes a tad darker than they were at the Hanging Tree mixer?"

"Hush, Willy. I brought extra makeup if you get lip punched, but try to be cool and hang back and act meek or something. And I'm not looking to be anyone's Parcel Boyfriend. I mean, I am confused about if I'm searching for my identity or reaching out for my identity, but we're here now at the Parcel clearing between the Water Treatment Plant and the River Patrol Docks, so we're biting our lips and diving in! I mean, you might end up holding a rag to your lip if you're not cool about things, Willy, but we're here and they are right there, so, so, OMG, I'm getting so nervous right now!"

"Well, Titi, I mean, if nothing else, your idea to crash the Forgotten crew mixer during Dusk may be the best idea of the evening. I mean, at least I'll see the lip punch coming, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean, I didn't suggest Dusk because I wanted the best possible view of my whip ass flight suit, so yeah, that's it, Willy, we're here at Dusk so you can see the lip punch coming. But hey, I'll be hiding right behind you as support, so."

"This is just a tad of a bad idea."

"Shut it, Willy, hang back, be meek and let me do all of the talking."

"Which is why this is going to end up as a bad idea."

Ahh, good friends and the support they provide, right? And let the records show that I had his back more than Willy had my back! I mean, I was hiding behind his back, but it counts anyways.

"I mean, hi, I'm Titi and the meek nerd behind me is Willy and we just came to your hang out spot to check things out and we're not looking for trouble, so. Also, we're not kinky and I only put duct tape on Willy's mouth to keep him from speaking at first. And maybe to stop the bleeding from any lip punches, so?????"

"Hmmm, I mean, the Forgotten are a forgiving and friendly crew, so. Anyways I'm Grant, Grant Miller, so obviously people call me Buck."

"Alright Buck, listen, I'm not going to apologize that my whip ass flight suit is military olive green and not leather, but I will apologize for Willy's black Denim jeans. We're not at the wrong hang out spot, it's just that Willy's jeans are dirty and the are actually blue Denim, so."

"Well, he would fit in better behind the old glass factory looking like that, but I'm getting a kick out of the duct tape, so."

"So, we're free to mingle then, Buck? I mean, I'll leave Willy leaning against the tree for a while so he doesn't try to steal any of the females, so???"

Um, LOL, do black leather people known as the Forgotten really curtsy like that? Like really bad, but the gesture was nice, so. Although I could see how his movement was learned from ducking a punch, so.

"Well, what do we have here, other than one fine ass little flight suit with a diagonal zipper that just screams just a tad to be pulled down then? Hi there, fly boy, I'm Sarah, so obviously people call me Quinn, so?"

Well, obviously I could tell right away that keeping the names of the Forgotten crew was going to be a tad difficult, but Quinn was just the type of person that I needed to make my gimmick work, so I stood in front of her and squinted my eyes closed really hard and registered her name deep inside of my head as Sarah Quinn Kathrine Hall Gonzalez Munoz or Missy for short.

"I mean, listen Missy, it's a whip ass flight suit with an alluring body zipper that I should tie strap closed, so. Anyways, I'm not here for trouble, but I do need some help with something in the back of my truck."

"Well, that sounds like a gimmick to me, but alright, the Forgotten are a trusting leather wearing crew, but just in case you have a tad of anything funny in mind, I mean, you won't mind if I have Heidi join us then, right?"

"Oh, not at all, I mean, my gimmick is designed for two at the beginning anyways. So is Heidi actually Tiffany and I'll probably call her Lizzy anyways then, Missy?"

"Obviously. So, lead the way, funny little fly boy. Oops, in your whip ass flight suit."

Well, it's not like I had the barbie doll seamstress in Hillsdale sew a "Whip Ass" patch on the shoulder of my whip ass flight suit or anything, so. Also, my gimmick was initially designed for two because I only put two plastic flutes in the cooler in the back of my truck by mistake.

"Huh then, Titi this is a tad unexpected then."

"I mean, everyone likes Champagne, so. But I can't open the bottle of bubbly, Missy, so."

"Well, I've never opened one either, Titi, so maybe we need a man then, right? I mean, that must be why you're tonight anyways, right?"

"I don't even know why you would say that, Missy."

"Oh, maybe because I get the feeling that we both shop in the same department at store, not that I'm judging, Titi. I mean, based on the hair and makeup, the whip ass flight suit isn't all you wear, right?"

[Zip, zip, zip, zip]

"Oh, don't mind Lizzy, she's just checking for weapons."

[Zip, zip, zip]

Ahh, I mean, I'm pretty happy with what mother nature gave me, ahh, Lizzy, right? Especially when she was just a tad close to me, like close enough to easily unzip my whip ass flight suit diagonal zipper and you know, check me for weapons!

"OMG, OMG, are you wearing a leotard body suit under your whip ass flight suit, Titi?"

"Oh, Lizzy, I mean, I was hanging out at the old Hanging Tree last weekend and things became just a tad exposed and I'm not looking for trouble tonight, so, I mean, anyways, they contain, they hug and Lizzy, I mean they just work for me, so."

Well, leotards do work, not to mention how nicely they tuck in when I just wear jeans, so.

"Oh, I mean, like Missy, I'm not judging, so let's go find a man to pop off the top of this first bottle of sparkling bubbly then, LOL, even though the sun is just setting, so, shall we, Missy?"

"Oh, I have the two plastic flutes, so, I mean, we shall then. I mean, the sun is just a tad up, so."

Well, at least they followed behind my whip ass flight suit on the way to my truck, but following behind them in their jeans wasn't the worst thing either, so.

"Huh then, so, here we are with a bottle of bubbly that needs to be popped off and we need a man, so, let's see, um, ooh, oh, hey Butch, our hang spot visitor has come with gimmick gifts and we need a man to open a bottle, so?????"

"Quinn, beer bottles have had twist off caps like forever now, so why are you bothering me and, oops, what do we have here then? A fancy flight suit then? And who is the nerd up against the tree?"

"Well, you're a just *bleeping butthead Butch and call me Missy in front of the sissy, I mean, in front of Titi. By the way, this is Titi and that's his kinky side kick, Willy, over there with the silver duct tape on his mouth, so."

[Sarah Quinn Kathrine Hall Gonzalez Munoz or Missy for short, holds up the bottle of sparkling wine]

"Give me that thing."

[Snatch, looks at the bottle in puzzlement]

"The wire, Butch, you have to untwist the wire first. And my flight suit is whip ass, but fancy works too, so."

"Hah, I knew that, sissy Titi, well, Trap Titi or whatever, so."

"I mean, if they call you Butch, does that mean your real name is Xander then?"

"Obviously! So, stand back then."

Which we did. And did and waited. And gazed at Butch and then gazed upwards where he was gazing and then gazed back at each other with the same tad of a puzzlement look that Butch gave the bottle of Champagne a few moments before and then, LOL, Missy figured things out.

"OMG, Butch, we're the Forgotten, not bird hunters! So, stop gazing up at the darkening sky for a pair of flapping wings and pop the plastic top from the bubbly already!"

"Well, I was just trying to literally kill two birds with one cap pop off, Missy Quinn."

[Twist, push, twist, POP, ooze, foamy over flow, ooh, ahh]

Well, here's the thing about all that. I did have the two plastic wine flutes for Missy and her close crew girlfriend, Heidi, whose real name was obviously Tiffany and whom I called Lizzy for short, but the circle of guys, right? They just passed the bottle around like it was 1924. I mean, to me, whose real name is obviously Timmy, I mean, I thought the days of sharing bottles and blunts were long gone, not that I'm saying it was a tad disgusting, but I am saying that it kind of disgusted me with all that lip sharing stuff, so I slowly and quietly backed away and slithered back a little into the thick night air, as the guys from the Forgotten crew grossly passed the bottle around, which is obviously, ewe.

I mean, even though there was a second bottle of bubbly on ice in the cooler in the back of my truck, I could see that maybe it was time to gather up Willy and not over stay my welcome, even by a tad, so.

"Look, Titi, it's a guy thing and 90% of the time, guy things are gross and disgusting, but if you want to be with a guy, then you need to get past a few things, Titi, so."

"Oh, hey Lizzy, I mean, I know, but can we stop with the "on the prowl for a guy" convo now? I'm just searching for my own identity, so."

"Huh, you seem more like someone who is "reaching" for your own identity, but you be you then. By the way, we're leather people, I mean, in case you ever come back again, so."

"Oh, I mean, I tried on a leather choker Lizzy, but the leather choker that I have seems to be just a tad to sexual in nature, so. And not everything about me is a "just a tad" anyways, so."

"I mean, your cheeks are just a tad bright and your eyes are a tad dark and your leather choker is just a tad sexual in nature and your attitude is just a tad fem and your stride is just a tad off of the mark and there was just a tad of finger play when you showed off the bottle of sparkling wine to Chester before handing it off to Butch and now I seem to have just a tad of memory loss because I can't even remember Chester's real name now that you've been hear for an hour and have everyone turned upside down with your whip ass and tailored flight suit, but my real question is, I mean, that second bottle of bubbling in the back of your truck is for Missy and I too, right Titi? Also, it gets pretty dark down here at night, so you could probably just skip the choker sometimes, so."

"Burt, Chester's real name is Burt and the second bottle of sparkling wine is for Missy and yourself. It's also a part of my gimmick to have my friend Willy leave with a phone number tonight, so? Also, my fuel tank is never a tad on the low side and by the way, my sway might be a tad off, but my thumping bounce is spot on! I mean, I had ankle surgery as a teen and things are a little different from right to left, so."

"Huh, so Titi has a little sass about him then, OK. I'll tell you what, Titi, let's you and I text over the next few days and we'll come up with a suitable tie for your friend, Weird Willy, only it won't be myself or even Missy, but I'll have your back for the second bottle of bubbly, so? Also, if you're a virgin, I mean, before we pop off the second bottle, right?"

"Well, I figured that I was here just a tad too long anyways and I'm not prepared for any popping off of things, so. Anyways, I mean, Weird Willy always liked the name Susan, so."

"LOL, I'll see what Cindi is up these days. Also, LOL, I guess Missy and I will be the "men" in your life and carry the weirded out Weird Willy to your truck then, alright?"

Well, I couldn't carry him or even help him walk, so. But here was the thing about slowly backing away from my first tried and tested "crew" hang out spot, LOL, I could hear the "pop" even as I crept slowly away at idle speed.

[POP, ooze, foamy over flow, ooh, ahh]

[Squawk! Squeal! Squawk! A bird nose dives]

[Ping]

"LOL, Mack got one!"

[Whoop]

"A tad of a lucky shot, Missy."

[Whoop]

"Um, Mack is Brent, right??"

[Whoop]

"Mack is actually Mack, Mac for short."

Well, I call him Mac for short anyways. I mean, with his hair and all, I mean, he's Mac, so.

[Ping]

"We're not your people, good night."

Oh, oh, oh, I mean, there was nothing deflating about that! I mean, after an hour of good times, I got the boot to the curb, just like that then! I mean, "we're the Forgotten and we're not your people, so *bleep off and die and never come back" then? I mean, huh! I mean, WTF, but huh, what?

[Rips off silver duct tape]

"Where am I and did I get anyone pregnant?"

"You are home, Willy and five of the Forgotten girls will be checking to see if they are pregnant and I'm going back to the Hanging Tree spot tomorrow, so."

"Oh, so they kicked you to the curb then, Titi? And I hope only Susan is pregnant, so."

"Oh, and it was a brutal kick to the curb too! I mean, and all this time that I was worried about having sex so I couldn't walk, I mean, it was "kick, kick, kick, *bleep off, kick" brutal, Willy. And Susan has a medical thing and can't get pregnant, so."

"Well, Titi, you still look great in your whip ass flight suit, so?"

"Oh, and it will look great retired in my closet too! I mean, I'll throw on some 505's and be around tomorrow then, Willy, so."

I mean, LOL, no way, but I was a little pissed about being dismissed so easily and quickly! Especially since I took the time to provide them with two bottles of sparkling wine and to rename everyone, so.

And then nothing happened for a week. I mean, I wasn't the one who kicked me to the curb, so there was no way that I was making the next call or text, so. LOL, and then nothing happened for a week.

Well, nothing happened other than I posed a meme that may or may not have included a gif avatar of an over flowing and oozing bottle of bubbly at the top and a road repair picture of a street curb towards the bottom.

And of course, right smack in the middle was a glittery and bedazzling screen shot of the infamous text directed at me that said "we're not your *bleep, *bleep, *bleep people and you should never *bleep, * bleep come down to the *bleep, *bleep hang out spot ever *bleep again", signed Missy Sarah Quinn Kathrine Hall Gonzalez Munoz. All in flashy glitter. Well, except for Missy's full name because Chang's Servers only had so much run memory, but my message was clear anyways.

But other than that, nothing much happen other than I cleaned my cozy little Condo.

[Knock, knock, bang, bang, pound, pound]

Well, I don't know how the Forgotten crew managed to find me other than using the "here I am" feature on modern cell phones, but there was a whole sedan full of them in my driveway.

"I mean, who the *bleep, *bleep, *bleep is it then and why are you trying to bust my front door down?"

"Titi, it's me, Mack, I mean, Mac, listen, open up. The Forgotten crew put me in the middle of this *bleep, *bleep, *bleep cat fight, so hear me out so I can get back to *bleep, *bleep, *bleep living my normal life and all, so???"

[Bang, bang, bang]

"Titi, I have new *bleep, *bleep, *bleep evidence and I look like a *bleep, *bleep, *bleep idiot standing on your front step while pounding on your front *bleeping door, so, open up, Titi."

[Front door slowly creaks open]

"Fine, Mac, court is in session for five minutes to present this new evidence then. And stop gawking at me. I told you before that I wear shorts when I'm cleaning my Condo, so present this new *bleeping, *bleep, *bleep evidence and then be on your way to the curb."

Well, if he was going to waste his precious court in session minutes thinking about switching his plea over to "on the down low" crazy, then that was his problem, not mine. But I would imagine that most of you would appreciate my smooth legs, LOL, in or out of my whip as flight suit.

"Look, Titi, the new evidence, I mean, Missy wrote the new evidence right here on my left hand, so look, it clearly shows that she fat thumbed the text while on bubbly. She meant it to say we're "now" your people, Titi, she fat thumbed the word "not" instead of "now" so accept that and get me the hell out of the middle of this. It was a fat thumb drunken text thing and nothing more! Also, the night got a little crazy and the girls want a new identity, so."

"Oh, I already viewed their shameful "on the bubbly celebration" video, so I already posted that their new identities would be Misti and Izzy, so. Also, just why are you unbuttoning your shirt then, Mac? While inside of my cozy Condo alone with me?"

"Well, I may or may not have volunteered to let Misti back up her fat thumb texting apology to you by repeating her message on my chest, like in braille for you to read, so."

I mean, I didn't know how to read the braille alphabet, but I gave it a shot. Also, humans should touch each more. It's a really nice feeling, so. Also, Mac had a smooth chest, so the braille alphabet was easy to finger and palm read, so. Also, people should touch each other more.

[Lip smack, from Mac's end]

"Can I signal the girls to come inside now, Titi? Misti is really sorry, so?"

"Well, I mean, Mac."

[Solid lip smack]

"Oh, I mean, Mac, I mean, all I'm getting from this message in braille is that you don't want any spying eyes visitors inside of my cozy Condo right now, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, smack, smack, smack]

"Mac, I mean, I mean, whew, that's quite the braille exclamation point then, so."

[Quick lip lock! Again, from Mac's side]

Also, people should touch each other more.

"Well, whew, whew, I mean, I did appreciate how you were the only guy who bothered to wipe the rim of the Champagne bottle before you drank from it last week, so, I mean, Mac, I mean, well, I mean, I guess some passing around of things isn't all that bad then, so."

[Mwah, ummah, smack, smack, smack]

"Alright, alright, I mean, Mac, your Forgotten crew is just outside and my head seems to be getting a dizzy and whew, I mean."

[Mwah, ummah, smack, smack, smack]

"OMG! Are you kidding me, Tiki? Do you seriously have a padlock on the belt of your shorts? Also, I expect to see the wearing of shorts more often from your side from now on, so."

"Oh, LOL, it's just a fake padlock belt buckle, but it was on sale at Tranny's B Us and I thought it was cute and um, I mean, maybe I've just changed my mind about how lips shouldn't be shared, I mean, passed around, I mean, I've had some sex before, I mean, is this where I say that you're hard for me, Mac and then I push you away and then you pull me back in and stab me with it a few times and then I push off again and then you pull me back in and on and on until you grunt then?"

"Oh, I mean, let's circle back to exactly what kind of sex you have had then, Titi? I mean, we're alone in your cozy Condo and we already passed around more than enough lip locks, so what else are you reading from the braille on my chest then? Also, I just found out about your skills on repeating the exclamation point in hand language, so don't stop that then."

"Well, Mac, then why don't you blow a nut and let me out of this sticky situation then?"

I mean, well, it's just that the moment was getting warm and exclamation point was the easiest braille alphabet symbol to repeat, so. Also, the moment was hot and I was hypnotized! And stroking Mac off! In my front foyer! Which when I looked around was my cozy little bedroom in my cozy little Condo, but I swear, I do not recall grabbing his exclamation point and walking us both backwards into my cozy little bedroom, but there we were. Alone in my cozy little bedroom, with me quietly practicing my braille symbol reading skills, with my hand, while in a sticky situation.

"Well, you started all this Titi when you quietly sent me that "I'm right here" app for my phone so we could figure out when you lived, so."

12