Timmy's Promotion

Story Info
Timmy's promotion depends on an important recommendation.
3.4k words
3.8
10.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yfnsp
yfnsp
134 Followers

Timmy Titmus paused to read the sign on the office door. "Dr. Sigmung Samenschlag, Behavioral Therapist," in big letters, and below that a list of services, including Personality Testing, Marriage Counseling, Addiction Counseling, and Employment Assessment. This was definitely the place. It was conveniently only a five-minute walk from his office at Fappercon Headquarters in downtown Chicago. Apprehensive but resolute, he pushed the door open and entered what appeared to be a reception area. There was a couch, two chairs, and a coffee table on his right, a closed door straight ahead, and to his left sat a pretty Asian woman at a broad reception desk.

"Mr. Tirmus?" Marci Yin inquired.

"Yes," he replied, "I have an appointment? With Dr. Samenschlag?"

'Oh, my!" thought Marci, 'what a timid little fellow... and so young!' Used to making quick assessments, she knew immediately that her boss would enjoy this meeting. 'He's pretty cute, too,' she noted. To Timmy she replied, "Yes, Mr. Titmus. Please take a seat. I'll let the doctor know you're here."

After only about two minutes, Marci got up and opened the inner door. "The doctor will see you now, Mr. Titmus."

Timmy was caught off guard. He hadn't expected the wait to be so short. Bright and naturally inquisitive, he had been taking in his surroundings, noting with some surprise the lack of any credentials - framed diplomas and certificates - that usually grace the walls of professional offices, and surreptitiously eyeing the pretty Ms. Yin, who had immediately piqued his interest with her unusual accent. Was it British? He especially noticed, as she walked to the door, the elegance of her shapely legs beneath her short, tight skirt, and the grace with which she moved her lithe, 5-foot-1-inch frame.

"Oh! Thanks!" He fumbled to his feet and, blushing as he passed Marci, inescapably brushing her pert breasts lightly with his arm as she held the door for him. "Excuse me," he mumbled.

"Come in, come in!" Dr. Samenschlag enthused warmly and, gesturing to the large upholstered chair opposite his desk, said, "Please have a seat." He sat back down behind his big mahogany desk and picked up the folder in front of him as Timmy also sat down.

"I see we're here for an assessment. I think you know that I am retained by Fappercon to give my professional advice on candidate suitability for certain critical and highly sensitive roles?"

"Yes, sir." Timmy nodded.

"And you have applied for the Assistant Manager position under Jack Batondure, correct?"

"Yes, doctor," Timmy answered earnestly. "It's really more of an assistant than a manager, though..." he went on unnecessarily, sounding a bit self conscious.

"Good, good," Samenschlag responded, using his most reassuring tone. "Well, Timmy - may I call you Timmy?" Tmmy nodded. "Thank you, Timmy. Before we begin the assessment, let's take a moment to get relaxed so that our bodies and our minds are in a calm and integrated state."

Sigmund Samenschlag's lucrative practice was built on techniques he developed over many years that rely on his unusually sonorous and expressive voice to produce a calm and receptive state in his clients. Coaching Timmy through several rounds of deep breathing exercises using a precise sequence of repeated phrases, the doctor brought him quickly to the first level of his unique 3-phase trance system. Timmy was now completely relaxed, his inhibitions suppressed, and able to focus on the doctor's every word.

"How are you feeling now, Timmy?"

"Good, doctor, that was very relaxing," Timmy smiled, looking very young now and much more innocent.

"Excellent. Let's begin." After completing a series of standard questions, Dr. Samenschlag had learned most of what he needed to know about Timmy's background. The twenty-three-year-old had been the only child of a professional couple in Indianapolis. He had done well in school, but had never learned to fit in well with his classmates, being more comfortable in the company of adults, a common trait among only children. He was well liked by his teachers, though, and had gone on to college in Illinois, earning a degree in business administration, after which he had been hired by Fappercon Industries as a customer service representative, and he had been in that position for just over a year. He was unmarried and not currently in a relationship, having only dated two young women since moving to Chicago, both of whom had been introduced to him by coworkers at Fappercon. Neither of those relationships had lasted long. His only long-lasting relationship had been during his junior year of college, more than two years before, when he had been involved for an entire semester with a twenty-six-year-old teaching assistant, a graduate student from Ukraine, named Irina. That had ended when Irina completed her masters degree and moved to California to pursue her PhD.

Samebschlag was now ready to ask more particular questions. "Can you tell me why you applied for the Assistant Manager position?"

"I like to help people. That's why I took the CSR position. But after a year doing that, I feel like I'm not really helping people much at all. Mostly I end up trying to make angry people less angry, but I can't really help them the way I'd like to. So when I read this posting, I thought assisting one person should be a lot more rewarding. You know, I could be more creative and actually do stuff to help. Pus it's a step up into management, which is where I want to go anyway."

"That's interesting, Timmy, and actually a very good answer." He paused for a moment before continuing, "It sounds like you're alone a lot. How does that make you feel?"

"Oh, I'm used to it, doctor. I kind of like it."

"When you and Irina were together, did you spend a lot of time apart?"

"No, we spent most of our time together. I even moved out of my dorm and stayed at her apartment most of the semester."

"Don't you miss that kind of intimacy? Was your relationship sexual?"

Thanks to the trusting trance-like state of Timmy's psyche, he was able to say things now that he'd never spoken about to anyone. "Oh yes. We had sex all the time. Irina was very imaginative. She made me do all kinds of things..."

"What kinds of things, Timmy?"

"Well, we fucked a lot, you know, normal sex, but she also made me lick her vagina a lot - she liked that - sometimes even after we had... you know, after I came in her."

'How did that make you feel?"

"It was very exciting. I didn't want to do it at first - it was gross and it smelled bad - but then she got real strict with me and said I had to or she would be very angry. That kind of turned me on - her being so bossy. And then, when I did do it, I got even more excited. I even came again when I was licking her." He smiled slyly. "That also happened when she made me lick her asshole. That's something else she liked."

"So you had a very active sex life that semester. Don't you miss it?"

"Well, yes and no... It was exciting, but also distracting - my grades definitely suffered that semester. It's actually easier to focus on school and work without all that relationship stuff. And I can always masturbate."

"Do you masturbate a lot, Timmy?"

"Not a lot. Usually only once a day."

Samenschlag chuckled to himself at that. 'Ah, to be young,' he thought. Out loud he said, "What do you think about when you masturbate?"

"I think about Irina a lot, but also other women. There's this older woman at work. Not everyone likes her. She's one of the managers and I think a lot of people think she's mean. But I like to think about her making me do things like Irina did. Stuff like that..."

"Is it always women, Timmy? Do you ever think about men in that way?"

"No, not really..." he trailed off with a look of concentration. "But I did have a dream... just last night... I almost forgot."

"Do you want to tell me about it?"

"Sure. So... in this dream, I had to go to my boss's house... Mr. Batondure's. It was on a weekend, so that was strange... and I was supposed to bring him some report that was super important or something. But I didn't have the report and I was scared that I was in serious trouble. So, I'm at his house - in the back yard - and he's having a big pool party and there are lots of people there enjoying themselves in and out of the pool. And there's everyone from work there, and all the big executives and their wives and husbands and everyone seems to know that I don't have my report..."

"How did that make you feel?"

"I was mortified! I just wanted to melt into the patio and disappear."

"What did you do?"

"Well, that's one of the funny things... My boss is real friendly, smiling, acting like the report doesn't matter, but I know it does. He tells me to join the party and take a swim. I say I don't have a swim suit, but he insists. And then suddenly we're in the house, just my boss and me. It looks like we're in his bedroom... and um... well... then it starts to get really weird..." Timmy faltered.

"Timmy, open your eyes and look at me. Let's do our breathing exercise again, shall we?"

"Yes, doctor. I'm sorry... I was so relaxed, like you said, but maybe it's wearing off?"

"Perfectly natural, Timmy. You're doing very well! Now just close your eyes again, take a deep breath, and listen to my voice... breathe in... breathe out... feel yourself relaxing. Your body is floating... you are weightless, nothing to hold you... you're free from all concerns, just you and my voice to guide you deeper into simplicity... stripping away everything that is false and artificial. We can go down, down, into the real you where there is no fear, only peace and safety... just you and my voice. In, out, in out. How are you feeling now, Timmy?"

"Much better. I feel sooo much more relaxed now."

"Good boy, Timmy! Do you trust me, Timmy?"

"Yes, doctor, I feel like you're almost a part of me."

"That's right, Timmy. You are such a good patient. And I want to help you. Let's return to the dream now - you were in your boss's bedroom."

"Yes, the bedroom. Alone with Mr. Batondure. It's quiet here - can't hear the party anymore. There's this huge bed in the room. And a thought pops into my head, 'this is where he fucks his wife,' and for some reason that excites me. And so I turn to my boss - he's bringing me a pair of shorts to wear and he's dressed in a suit and tie, like at work. I think, 'That's odd - wasn't he just wearing shorts?' And I happen to glance at the front of his slacks and I notice that he has an enormous cock! It looks like it's soft -- it's hanging down one leg of his trousers. But it's really long, reaching halfway down his thigh. It's just a quick glance, but I know he knows I was looking. And I know he knows I'm aroused. And it's so strange - I'm not gay and I've never done... I've never looked at a guy... I mean, it's weird to be turned on by him and I'm super embarrassed. But he acts all normal - he smiles and gives me the pants. I'm starting to panic - is he going to watch me change? - he'll see my boner! But he shows me to the bathroom door and I go in and change in private.

"And so I'm putting on these shorts... They're very strange - they're all loose and flimsy but they kind of make me tingle... they feel awesome and sexy, but I'm afraid people will see right through them and I realize I'm getting hard again. Then I'm back at the pool again. All the people are still there, but now they're all fully dressed. They're all wearing business suits, the men and the women. They all turn and stare at me. And all I have on is those pants. And they aren't loose any more - they're tightening, the fabric is moving like it's alive or something, shifting and tightening, conforming to my body, and tingling every place it touches. Everyone is staring at me as the pants tighten around my swollen cock. And the tingling turns to throbbing... And then I moan out loud. I'm cumming! My cock - the biggest erection of my life - begins to spurt. It spurts and spurts, pumping my cum out, making a huge wet spot that grows and spreads all over the front of my pants. Everyone, every man, every woman, starts to laugh. They look at me and laugh and laugh at me. My humiliation is the funniest thing they've ever seen. And then I wake up. My cock was still throbbing and my underpants were soaked with cum...

"Oh wow, that was weird, remembering all that. But I feel better now, Doctor. Thank you. I guess I just needed to talk about it. It feels good to trust you... Is it a crazy dream?"

"No, it's a good dream, Timmy - perfectly natural."

"What do you think it means?"

"It's clearly an anxiety dream, brought on by your application for the promotion. You must really want this job!"

"Uh-huh. I have an interview with Mr. Batondure tomorrow and I've been kind of stressed about it."

"Well, we can do something about that! That's what we're here for, right? Well, okay, we're really here for an assessment."

"Yes..."

"Don't worry, Timmy; I think you're a perfect fit for this job. And now I'm going to help you prepare. We're going to take you down to a deeper level of relaxation where I will actually erase all your fears and anxieties about tomorrow's interview, so that you will be calm and relaxed. Your boss will see a positive, happy candidate and your natural abilities that fit the role so well will be evident. Does that sound good?"

"Yes. I won't be stressed out any more?"

"That's right, Timmy. I use a type of behavior modification using rewards based on the your innate predilections and desires. We'll put you into a dream-like state where we'll work together on a much deeper level than your conscious mind can process, even as relaxed as you've been so far. You won't remember anything that happens - it's possible that fragments could surface in your mind, but it will seem like something from a dream you had. You'll notice that your attitudes and perceptions will have changed - but that's normal. By training your sub-conscious, we affect your conscious mind, and consequently, your behavior. Things that used to stress you will feel comfortable and you will be much more confident.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, Doctor."

------------------------------

When Timmy Titmus left Dr. Samenschlag's office, he not only felt relaxed for the first time since applying for the new job, but he also had a genuinely optimistic outlook on life in general and a confidence in himself he'd never felt before. Except for a slightly sore throat and an odd but not unpleasant taste in his mouth, Timmy would have said he'd never felt better in his life!

The next morning he felt even better. He reported to Jack Batondure's office 10 minutes early and was ushered in right on time. They shook hands and Jack offered Timmy the chair opposite his own. He smiled broadly at Timmy. Timmy smiled back. He felt a warmth towards Mr. B, a sense of gratitude, as if he'd already been hired. 'Must be the hypnosis,' he thought happily as he listened to Mr. B's first words.

"Well, Timmy, I read the assessment from Dr. Samenschlag this morning and it couldn't be more positive! You must have really impressed him."

Timmy blushed a little. "Oh, I don't know... maybe it's just the right fit. You know - everybody's different and different jobs require different..." He was going to say "skills" but decided on "dispositions" instead.

"That's right, Timmy, and you may not know this, but Sammy... Dr. Samenschlag was also working with some very special requirements from me that were not in the job description. That makes his recommendation even more exceptional."

Timmy beamed. "Thank you, sir," he responded, his warmth toward Mr. B becoming more thankful.

"Now," Jack continued, "you understand that, as my assistant, you will be working closely with me and you'll be under my direct supervision at all times. Is that clear?"

"Oh, yes sir," he replied eagerly. For some reason, the words "working closely," "under," and "direct supervision" had jolted Timmy a little, giving him a slight sexual buzz.

"And there's quite a bit of travel involved. But Samenschlag assures me that you have no encumbrances in that regard..."

"No, sir." Timmy was beginning to feel excited. The phrases "traveling with," "working closely," and "direct supervision" were having a cumulative effect, arousing something inside him, a need to please his boss, a need that was oddly sexual.

"Good boy!" Jack smiled. Those words of praise did not sound at all inappropriate to Timmy's ears, as you'd think. Instead, Timmy experienced another jolt of euphoria. "Now, there's just one other thing. You wouldn't be aware of this, but company policy requires double occupancy on travel assignments wherever possible to save on expenses, so, are you comfortable sharing a room with me when we're on the road?"

It was as if another trigger had been tripped. At the words "share a room," an image popped into his head, an image of Mr. Batondure standing naked before him displaying a large erection. Again, strangely, this didn't surprise or disconcert him at all -- it seemed familiar - had he dreamt it? His cock was rock hard now. The euphoria, the desire to please his boss, and a strong sexual urge had all come together and formed a clear perception of what he hoped this job would offer him. He only hoped that Mr. Batondure had the same intention. 'It can't be possible, can it?' he thought.

Jack waited patiently. The silence in the room was deafening, blood pounding in Timmy's ears, until he remember that he'd been asked a question. 'Am I comfortable...?'

"Oh, yes sir, that would be won... um, fine. No, not a problem... er, I'd like that, sir... I mean..." He realized he was babbling and stopped. His cock was throbbing.

Jack grinned. "Well that's great, Timmy." He stood up and stepped around to Timmy's side of the desk and half sat on the edge of the desk close to Timmy. "So you know that both here in the office and out on the road, we'll be together most of the time... and sometimes for very long hours. Why, I'll be spending more time with you than with my wife," he chuckled.

Timmy was enthralled. Every word Jack uttered seemed steeped in sexual innuendo. Timmy nodded in assent as he gazed in admiration at the boss. 'Mr. Batondure really is good looking, so manly...' he was thinking.

Jack continued, "As my personal assistant, you will be intimately involved in all my affairs and you'll be responsible for taking care of all my needs, including personal ones. I have particular needs of a very intimate nature that, if you could take care of them, the quality of my work could attain the highest levels and we would function as team together. How does that sound to you?"

"There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you sir," Timmy practically simpered.

"You are a very good boy, Timmy!" Hearing those words was like a power surge, like an engine revving up, and in a moment of brilliant clarity, Timmy knew just what to do. It almost seemed to Timmy like something he had done before. But how was that possible?

As Jack stood up and unzipped his slacks, Timmy went down on his knees before him and, reaching in carefully, gently tugged Jack's large and swelling cock from its confines. And Timmy knew that this was what he had always wanted, that this was what he was born to do.

Timmy opened his mouth, leaned forward to engulf Jack's rigid cock, and started sucking. He sucked like a pro. He sucked and sucked until his reward filled his throat and he experienced the happiest moment of his life.

"Good boy, Timmy. The job is yours."

yfnsp
yfnsp
134 Followers