Tina Has a Long, Strange Trip Home!

Story Info
Her Nude Hike Leads to More Challenges, and More Excitement!
6.6k words
4.59
18.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies (again) for the disconnected titles.

This story is the conclusion of a three-part series starting with "Tina Puts On a Daring Public Show" and continuing with "Tina's Daring Nude Hike Continues".

As always, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy Tina's story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having done even more than she'd hoped to do during her adventure, Tina took some time to just relax alongside the trail, simply enjoying being nude outdoors and thinking about some of her outing's most exciting moments.

Her accomplishments that afternoon weren't the kind of things you got a diploma for, but Tina was more than a little proud of having risen to meet every challenge she'd given herself. A good part of her afternoon had been spent doing things she never would have believed herself capable of just a couple of years earlier. Not only had she stripped to complete nudity in a somewhat busy public park, she'd spent more than an hour not only unclothed, but nowhere near her clothes. Best of all, she had planned, prepared, and done every crazy, thrilling bit of it all on her own!

Some of Tina's favorite parts of her long naked jaunt were the times she'd spent hanging out with a group of college students she bumped into. The young men and women were only wearing bathing suits, but seemed positively conservative compared to her. Sitting and having a beer with them while wearing nothing at all had been a new kind of thrill.

More exciting yet for Tina had been helping Andrea, one of the young women in the group, push past her fear and do something the shy 20 year old had long fantasized about but never had the nerve to actually try. When she saw Andrea strip the top of her bikini off in front of her friends, Tina thought about all the years she'd wanted to try showing herself off but had been too timid; she felt happy that whether Andrea got hooked on exposing herself or never did anything like that again, at least this one time she had done something that had only been a fantasy before that afternoon.

Noticing the sun getting to be low in the sky, Tina stood up, put her backpack on, and began her 2-mile hike back to her car, still not sure where and when to finally rejoin the real world, where people didn't get to walk around naked. Wanting to enjoy this experience as long as her available time allowed, she walked instead of jogging, sipping water as she made her way back to the beginning of the trail.

There didn't seem to be anywhere near as many people sharing the trail with her on this leg of her trip, but the reactions of the few hikers she did cross paths with made her glad she'd put off getting dressed as long as possible. Seeing the opening to the parking lot ahead, she was a little sad her adventure was about to end. She decided to delay getting dressed a while longer, thinking she could have a little more fun by setting her backpack on the hood of her car, slowly fishing out and even more slowly putting on her clothing, letting the handful of hikers in the parking lot enjoy her nakedness a while longer.

The feeling Tina got walking 100 feet from the trailhead to her car was very different than the same walk earlier had produced; where earlier she had been focused on getting to the privacy of her car, this time her intent was considerably more risque, and her stress level rose higher and higher as she reached her car. She had planned out her reverse strip show, right down to a bow to any spectators watching, then getting into her car and driving off, but hadn't expected to be so nervous. "This is crazy, I walk all over this park stark naked and putting clothes ON is what makes me quiver?"

Nervous or not, she followed her plan, ignoring the catcalls, clapping and cheers from the dozen hikers spread around the parking lot watching her as she set her backpack on the hood of her car and pulled out the padlock key.

The key fit the second padlock just as well as it had the first, no surprise as they were part of a set of 4 locks Tina had bought just for this adventure. The surprise was the key's inability to open the lock. Tina assumed the problem was something simple; she had tested all 4 locks with one of the keys before packing the backpack, and they had worked perfectly. She tried every possible solution, turning the key 180 degrees, jiggling the key every which way in the lock, pulling the hook out and pushing it in to try to take pressure off the key.

None of Tina's tricks worked, nor could they have. In her hurry to get in and out of the hardware store, she had not bought what she intended, a set of 4 matching locks, keyed alike. She had instead bought a set of 4 differently keyed locks, with one key a master, able to open any one of the set. The other keys each worked only with one of the locks. She happened to have done her test of the locks using the master key, but packed one of the single lock keys in her backpack. It could have been worse -- she might have packed a key which wouldn't have been able to unlock either of the locks she brought!

Tina didn't understand how the key could have failed, but she understood what its failure meant; she would have to make her way home, the whole way, just as naked as she was right now! When she finally gave up fiddling with the lock and realized she'd been standing around in the nude next to her car in the middle of the sunny parking lot for a several minutes, she let out a yelp.

She scrambled around to the driver's side, jumped in, started the engine and started to drive off. She had driven all of 20 feet towards the exit from the parking lot when she noticed that she'd left the backpack on the hood, over in front of the passenger seat. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she shouted as she stopped, flung open the door, got out and lunged across the hood to grab the damned backpack, accompanied by even louder cheering."I've GOT to get the hell out of here!" she thought as she darted back behind the wheel, slammed the door shut and took off.

Tina raced out of the parking lot, then at the first spot she found where she could safely pull over, she stopped to calm down and think about what she needed to do to make it home. For at least the third or fourth time since she began her hike she wondered why the most embarrassing moments of her adventures always seemed to also be the most arousing. "A question for another day," she thought, trying to focus on anything at all besides the full-body tingle she was feeling.

Once her heartbeat settled down, she checked the time, the first time she had since she'd left her car at the beginning of her adventure; 5:40, later than she'd planned, but still early enough for her to do what she most wanted to, get home before Darren. Between the time his delayed flight was scheduled to touch down and the time it would take him to get a ride home, she was sure she could be home at least a half an hour before he would arrive.

She tried to replay in her mind what the drive to the park earlier that afternoon had been like, but she really hadn't paid all that much attention, focused then on the daring hike she was about to embark upon. The hike itself had been all she'd hoped it would be and more, but now she couldn't help wishing she knew more about the route home. She remembered it's rough outlines; the park was 10 or 12 miles of two-lane state and county roads from I-95, with a few small towns along the way, and the interstate part of the trip was around 75 miles long, with a short stretch on a main local road and a couple of side streets in their neighborhood once she was off the interstate.

A quick check of her route on Google Maps verified what she thought, with an estimate of 1 hour and 45 minutes for her to reach home. She hadn't charged her phone this morning and forgot to bring a cord to charge it, so she shut the map app down to save its battery. Using her phone gave her what was probably her most sensible idea of the day; she called Kristen, hoping to swing by her place to borrow something to wear. When the call went to voicemail she left a message both vague and urgent, asking her friend to call back ASAP.

She tried to remember if there was anything along her route which might make being naked even more of a problem, but couldn't think of anything; it would be dark when she got home, so her odds of getting into the house without being seen by any neighbors were fairly good. She was sure at least a few drivers of taller vehicles would see her boobs, with some drivers of big trucks getting to see a whole lot more, "Not such a bad thing, considering what I've been doing all afternoon" she thought, already getting used to driving while nude!

"Well, sitting around here isn't going to solve my problem," Tina told herself, "time to get going." She slouched a little and put the car in gear. In less than 4 minutes she reached a small town. The speed limit dropped quickly from 50 to 30, and she was probably the most careful, law-abiding driver the town had seen all day. Besides obeying the speed limit, she made sure to come to a full stop at the town's one stop sign, giving a couple of men lucky enough to be waiting to cross the road a story to tell their wives when they got home!

The rest of the two-lane road didn't give any lucky pedestrians a good look at Tina, but a farmer driving his tractor along the shoulder looked like he couldn't believe what he saw when she finally had room to pass him. Neither of the two other towns she passed through on her way to I-95 had even a single stop sign to slow her down.

The Interstate highway part of her trip home went smoothly for the first twenty miles; the traffic was heavy but moving along quickly, and with traffic in both lanes moving at a similar speed Tina only had a handful of cars and trucks pass her. At first she wrapped her left arm over her boobs whenever she noticed a vehicle beginning to pass her, but got distracted a few times and forgot to cover up. After a while she stopped bothering.

A long stretch of stop and go, bumper to bumper traffic turned out to be the lead-up to a construction zone, forcing the two lanes of traffic to merge into a single lane. Tina took advantage of the occasional full stops to call Kristen again, but again only got her voicemail. Using her phone and keeping one hand on the wheel allowed the driver of an SUV to enjoy a good long look at the topless babe in the right lane. He lost all interest in merging into Tina's lane, preferring to hang out next to her at 5 MPH and stare. When she finally noticed him Tina rolled down her window and shouted, "Hey asshole, have you never seen boobs before? I'm trying to let you go ahead of me!" He didn't answer, but kept right on staring at her, right up to the moment he slowly bumped into a concrete barrier blocking his lane.

Tina was halfway through the construction zone before she could stop laughing, and the startled look on the face of the grizzled looking flagman she rolled slowly by a minute later only made it harder to stop. Her laughter made her aware of a new problem. The two beers and two bottles of water she'd downed were making themselves felt, and she doubted she'd be able to make it all the way home before the urge became impossible to resist.

By the time she finally cleared the construction zone Tina knew she'd need to find some sort of toilet facilities well before she made it home. "Where can a naked gal go to go without getting in trouble?" she wondered. Less than five minutes after she realized she needed to pee, like some sort of answer to a prayer, she saw a sign saying a small rest area was 1 mile ahead. She remembered passing it when she'd been going the other way, and thought it might work for her. The rest area had no other services; no food or gas for sale, just a row of parking spaces and a small building with toilet rooms.

Seeing only a handful of cars parked at the rest area as she approached, Tina pulled in and parked in a space far enough from the cars already present to stay unseen when whoever was currently inside the building returned. Over the next ten minutes, she slouched low in her seat and waited. Soon, all of the cars already there when she arrived had left; the problem was the original 4 vehicles were replaced by 3 new arrivals. Her patience was rewarded when she finally had the whole place almost completely to herself, the only other customers being a pair of elderly women.

"This is probably as good as it's going to get," Tina thought, so once the two white haired women were inside the building she made a dash for the door, trying to time her entrance into the Women's room to match the time it would take for both of the old ladies to have entered stalls. Seeing how slowly they walked, she was sure she could slip into a stall, have her desperately needed pee and get out before either of the older women emerged from their stall. Her plan worked as she hoped, to the extent the building allowed; she stepped into the women's room seconds after the other women entered their stalls. The problem was, there were no more free stalls!

With no stall available to her, all of Tina's options were unappealing.

She could do what she'd normally do, wait for a stall to be free, but she had no idea how whichever woman left her stall first might react if she encountered a naked woman.

She could run back to her car and wait for another opening, but that wait might well be too much for her poor bladder to take. She could run behind the building and relieve herself out in the open, but the way the building was situated, there might not be any area back there safely out of sight from both sides of the highway.

She could duck into the currently empty Men's room and hope to be gone before anyone of the designated gender came in, but that was probably the worst possible place for a naked woman to be if someone from the normal user group were to show up!

Tina stood in the doorway to the Women's room, trying to decide what to do, eventually settling on the Men's room option. As frightening as the idea of being caught there was, she thought if a man came in while she was there she could hole up in a stall until the room was empty. She hadn't taken more than two steps towards the Men's room before she caught a glimpse of three men approaching the building. Her idea of using the Men's room depended on not being spotted heading into the room, so she thought, "Guess I'll have to take my chances with the old ladies!" and dashed back to the Women's room.

Though she was certainly already excruciatingly aware of her nakedness, seeing herself in one of the mirrors above the sinks gave Tina a shock. She had only been in the room a few seconds before one of the old women left her stall, stopping dead in her tracks when she saw Tina. "Claire, are you about done? There's something you need to see out here." the first woman said.

"Please don't scream or anything," Tina said as she went into the free stall.

"Why should I scream? You're the one walking around buck naked, not me," the woman replied.

"Claire stepped out of her stall and said, "Barb, what are you going on about, where's this naked woman?"

"Right in there," Barb said, pointing at Tina's shoes, "What you can see under the door is all this girl's got on!"

"Okay, you in there, what's your deal; should I call the police?" Claire asked.

Tina pleaded,"Oh, please don't. I'm sorry if I've disturbed you. I haven't been attacked or anything like that, and I'm not on drugs or anything. I just accepted a dare that went bad; I'm about a half-hour from home now, and if I hadn't desperately needed to get to a toilet I probably would have made it there without being seen."

"Come on out, then," Claire demanded. Tina stepped out of the stall, looking sheepish. "Good Lord, it's true!, Claire said. "I thought you might be exaggerating," she said to Barb. Turning to Tina, Claire asked, "You swear you're not high on something? If I don't call 911 I don't want to hear about you causing some big pileup down the road."

"I swear; In all my years driving, I've never been more careful. The last thing I want is to be pulled over like this!"

"Well, you sure don't look like you're in your right mind, but you sound sane enough. You hang back here while Barb and I make sure the coast is clear," Claire said.

"Thank you so much!' Tina said as Barb and Claire went to the exterior door and looked outside. Hearing the hand dryer in the Men's room running, Barb held up her hand to tell Tina to wait. Once the three men had gone outside and driven away, she signaled for Tina to come out. "Thanks again!" Tina said as she stepped outside. There was nobody in the parking area to see Tina sprint to her car, but the long blast from the horn of a passing tractor-trailer told her that she hadn't escaped unseen. She smiled, thinking only being seen by some passing truck driver was not such a bad outcome of her rest stop; "definitely could have been worse," she thought as she pulled back out onto the highway.

With traffic moving briskly and only 40 or so miles left for her to drive, Tina began to think she might be able to make it home without having her nudity noticed too many more times. She began to relax for the first time since she realized the lock on the backpack was not going to be opened without using some sort of tool. The rest of her drive home promised to be uneventful, other than having the occasional passing driver catching a brief glimpse of her, which seemed to her to be unavoidable, harmless enough, and in keeping with her mission for the day.

Now that things were finally going smoothly, Tina thought about the rest of her route home. In another ten minutes she'd be getting to the outskirts of her city, on roads she was familiar with. She'd have felt better if she wasn't going to be hitting the densest part of town at the tail end of rush hour, but expected any slowdowns to be short-lived. Her relaxed mood didn't last long; she noticed for the first time that the Low Fuel light was lit, "How long has that been on? Did I notice it right away or has it been on for a while?" she thought, "With everything else going on, I might have overlooked it."

She knew from past experience that she could go at least 30 miles after the light came on without running out of gas, but without knowing for sure how long it had been on, she couldn't be sure of making it home before running dry. As little as she liked the idea of having to pump gas in the nude, that immodest course of action was infinitely preferable to actually coasting to a stop at whatever random spot her tank ran dry! She reluctantly began looking out for signs before the next exit promising that some sort of gas station was nearby.

Two exits came and went with no sign indicating the presence of a gas station; "Dammit!" Tina shouted when, just a few seconds too late for her to exit, she spotted a large 7-11, shiny and new, with at least 8 pumps! "So new they haven't gotten around to adding a sign," she grumbled. Once she got over her disappointment she wondered if it was for the best; most of the pumps had been busy, and she was hoping for a less crowded station. "A quieter station would be preferable, but with as little gas as I have left, I probably can't afford to be picky!" she thought.

Tina breathed a sigh of relief when she saw a "Fuel" sign ahead of the next exit. She pulled off and followed the sign promising a gas station 2 tenths of a mile to the right. She found the small Sunoco station easily enough, but it clearly hadn't been open in months, maybe not for years. Heading back to the highway, she had another unwelcome surprise; the onramp was blocked by a line of cones and the first in a series of DETOUR signs leading to some other way of getting back onto the highway. She followed the signs, wondering which would be worse, running out of gas in the middle of the city while naked or running out of gas in the middle of nowhere while naked?

12