Tina Pt. 02

Story Info
Completing the circle.
3.2k words
4.57
3.9k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a week had passed since I enjoyed fucking Tina. My wife, Kathy, still teased me about it, but I knew it was her was of venting her own jealousy. Kathy had told me how she has wanted to be with Tina for as long as she could remember, and I had jokingly told her that at least she tasted Tina on my cock. Kathy didn't think it was as funny as I I did, but at least she was a good sport about it.

Three times during that week I had to retell her the story, and then fuck her as I had to pretend she was Tina. I don't understand why we had to relive it every time, why Kathy was so infatuated with Tina. Yes Tina was beautiful and had the perfect little body, but her air-headed demeanor just made her...imperfect. Don't get me wrong, I was over-the-moon happy about finally seeing Tina nude and fucking her, I guess to me she just wasn't totally perfect. But then again no one is. Still, with all our other friends we have, and occasionally have sex with, Kathy seemed overly hung up on Tina.

I think it was the following Wednesday when I woke up and looked at the clock. 345pm it read, I groaned a bit, stretched, and got out of bed. I walked out to go through the living room to get in the kitchen for some coffee when I saw Kathy and Tina sitting on the couch talking. They looked at me as I walked into the room and I walked over, bent down to give my wife a kiss. When I stood back up I noticed Tina smiling as she looked at my cock, and I felt my cock stirring. Kathy said she had started the coffee, she got up, took my hand and said lets go get some for you.

She led me into the kitchen and poured me a cup of coffee. She turned to me and asked why didn't I get clothes on, as Tina wasn't a nudist like we were. I studied her for a second, trying to figure out what was going through her mind. It is true whenever Tina was over before we were always clothed, we don't force people into doing things we do, and besides there is nothing wrong with clothes. Just because we choose not to wear them as much as we can doesn't mean they don't have value. I looked at what she was wearing- shorts and a very low cut shirt and bra. I smiled and said I have two things to say to answer your question. The first is she has seen me nude already, we had great sex together, so why should I cover up now? She was smiling when she saw me nude just a minute ago, so she must be mostly okay with it. Secondly, what your wearing doesn't leave a whole lot to the imagination either, you're showing plenty. In fact, I asked her, for the past week you have been infatuated with Tina and now here she is barely a week from the last time she was here. Remember the story I told you what seems to be a hundred times about how I found her almost right where your standing now? How she was watching lesbian porn and rubbing herself? How you two are always teasing each other about your breasts? I think the writing is on the wall, you are both interested in exploring each other but are to scared to take the first step.

Kathy looked at me and sighed. She said she knew I was right, but they have been friends for so long, always teased each other, she didn't know what do about it. I said I have never known her to be so shy about anything before, she has told Tina all about the things we have done in our life so nothing should shock her. She even opened up to me last week when I caught her and fucked the dog shit out of me. And she is back here today in our living room. What other sign does she need before she takes some kind of action? I told Kathy I have an idea, if she is willing to play along to see where it goes we will find out for sure.

I reached out to Kathy and unhooked her bra, telling her to take it off. I then undid one more button on her blouse so that when she sat down Tina would be able to see her breasts clearly. I told Kathy that when she Tina unable to look away, or starting to subconsciously rub herself, to start pinching and playing with her nipples. Just play along with Tina's reactions, but I got a good feeling Tina wants this as much as you do.

We walked back into the living room an Kathy sat down next to Tina again, while I sat in the recliner. I saw Tina's mouth drop open when Kathy sat down, and she glanced over to me. I smiled at Tina and gave her a little nod of my head to give her a bit of encouragement.

Tina started telling us about the video she had borrowed last week. Her husband was totally into watching the lesbian video. She laughed when she said how fast he came the first time they had sex after only watching 15 minutes of the video. I noticed she kept looking at Kathy's breasts as she talked, at first just quick little glances, then slowly lingering. Kathy looked at me and I shook my head at her, trying to tell her to wait another couple minutes. I could tell the heat was rising, and that Tina was close to the tipping point, but didn't seem quite there yet. I motioned to Kathy to pull her blouse open a bit more, and she did quite subtly. I was actually impressed how nonchalant she was when she did it.

I saw Tina glance at me again, and could tell by the look in her eyes she was about there. I had just seen that same look a week ago, and the memory made my cock grow hard. Tina saw that and I saw her hand go to her pussy, and I knew it was time. I looked at Kathy and nodded to her, and as Tina looked at Kathy again, Kathy started to play with her nipples.

I grabbed the TV remote and turned it on, knowing what would be playing on it. Last night before work we had watched two bisexual girls fucking a guy. Kathy had pretended Tina was with us as we fucked along with the movie scenes. Tina wouldn't know that but Kathy would understand. I turned the volume down low as the girls talked. I could see Tina start to squirm as she watched the movie and saw Kathy playing with her nipples.

Tina looked at me with a lost look in her eyes, I knew she didn't know how to advance anything further but it was one of the sexiest looks I have ever saw. I started to trace the vein sticking out of my hard cock, letting Tina watch. Then I grabbed my cock and gave it a couple of firm strokes, then flicked my eyes toward Kathy. Tina looked back at Kathy and I saw her eyes glow as she looked at Kathy's boobs. Kathy looked at me with pleading eyes, they were asking me for help.

I thought about getting up and leaving the two of them alone, but I knew one of the only things that was releasing inhibitions was the sex me and Tina had already had. I finally decided on a course of action, I just hoped I wasn't rushing things to much or taking to much for granted. Only one way to find out though.

I got up and walked over to Kathy. I leaned over her and unbuttoned the remained of her blouse. I said you just look uncomfortable, let me help you. She leaned forward and I slid her blouse off her. I then turned to Tina and pulled her to her feet. I asked her what did I tell her last week, and she got her normal confused look on her face. I bent down and whispered in her ear that if she is going to touch her pussy it is much better without clothes in the way. As I was talking to her, I had reached down and unsnapped her shorts. They dropped to the ground and just like last week, she was not wearing underwear. I gently pushed her back onto the couch, placed her hand on her pussy, and went back and sat down.

Tina's face had turned red, but she didn't complain or stop. She glanced at Kathy who let out a little moan as she pinched her nipples. She then looked at the movie and started rubbing herself. For about 5 minutes we just sat there like that, everyone ready, but the girl's just to scared to take that first step on their own.

I got back up and pulled Kathy to her feet. I teased her saying you know what the problem is, you still have your shorts on, and slid them off her. I turned to Tina, had her stand up and told her that she still her shirt on,how can I enjoy seeing your perfect shape if you are going to cover it up? Tina looked over at Kathy seemingly looking for permission, but Kathy was looking at the TV and missed the look. I tugged up on her shirt, she smiled shyly at me but raised her arms allowing me to slip her shirt off her. Her perky erect nipples appeared and her breasts made popping sound as they were freed from their constraints. I leaned back down and whispered in her ear how that was so much better, nibbled on her ear, told her that Kathy wanted this as much as she did and to not then went and sat back down.

Kathy had sat back down, and had slid one hand down to her pussy. Tina looked at me as she sat down, with a look that said what now? I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders, it was up to them now how far they wanted to take it. The funny thing is, with all the experiences my wife and I have had I never expected her to be the shy one, yet she seemed unable to move. Maybe it was the fucking Tina and I did last week that made her more confident, but Tina was actually the one trying to make small moves. Little by little Tina started to move closer to Kathy, and I had started stroking my cock while watching them. Tina would glance at me every so often, it seemed that watching me play with my cock actually was giving her strength and courage. In just a couple minutes, Tina and Kathy were sitting right next to each other, and as I looked I could see both their pussies shining wet.

Tina gave me one last look, and I nodded and smiled at her, then she leaned over and started sucking on Kathy's boob. She lifted it up and held it in her hand, and said my how heavy this is. Kathy reached around and pulled Tina's head tight against her breast and started exploring Tina's body with her other hand. I watched as Kathy moved one hand to Tina's breast and the other to her ass. Kathy sighed and said you really do have the perfect body.

Tina looked up at Kathy and smiled and said she was happy to finally get the chance to see Kathy's boobs up close. She said she has fantasized for a long time about this, but she never knew how to say anything, it was just weird for her to feel the way she does, but she likes it. Tina moved her hand down to Kathy's pussy and she started rubbing it as she sucked. I could see Kathy's body tighten up with pleasure, and wondered how long it was going to take until she came. She kept squeezing Tina's ass and playing with her nipple, still glancing at the porno playing on TV.

I was really surprised at how aggressive Tina was moving, although I probably shouldn't have been. Tina slid down and started licking Kathy's pussy while still pinching Kathy's nipple. Kathy put her hands on Tina's head, pushing and guiding her tongue to that perfect spot. I swear it wasn't but two minutes when Kathy's body tightened up and she orgasmed. I stroked my cock a little harder as I heard Kathy moan and Tina slurping as much juice as she could.

Kathy was in a zone now, and pushed Tina down onto the floor. Kathy turned around and straddled Tina's face as started to lick Tina's pussy in the 69 position. Tina giggled as she tried to grab Kathy's ass to pull her pussy closer, saying you don't have much of an ass to hold onto. Kathy squeezed Tina's ass and stopped licking long enough to say we all can't be as perfect as you. I was stroking my cock pretty hard watching them go at each other. I watched as years of yearning and lust finally came to fruition.

Tina said she wanted to be the one on top and they managed somehow to roll so Tina was on top. Her butt was wiggling in the air as Kathy licked her pussy, and she looked up at me mouthing thank you. I smiled and mouthed back to her anytime, and I really mean that. Tina went back to devouring Kathy's pussy.

My cock was aching as I watched them, and finally had enough. I walked over to them and slid behind Tina, my balls rubbing on Kathy's forehead. When she stopped licking to see what was happening, I slid my cock into Tina's pussy. Kathy licked and sucked my balls as I fucked Tina, Tina never missing a lick on Kathy's pussy. We went on like this for about 15 minutes before I exploded inside Tina, but only after she had came three times herself. My cum dripped out of Tina's pussy and onto Kathy's face, and she commented on how much cum there was and how hot it was. Tina slid me out of her, turned around and started licking my cum off of Kathy's face. Kathy grabbed her ass, pulled their pussy's together, and they grinded together until they both came again.

I had sat back on the couch watching them cum, and Tina came up to me and started sucking my cock. It wasn't long before I was hard again. She told me she wanted to watch me fuck Kathy, but to pretend Kathy was me. I was happy to oblige her request and quickly moved to the floor. Kathy wanted on top, and straddled me, grabbed my cock, and slid her hot wet pussy down over my hard shaft. Back and forth she rocked, getting into a rhythm, then finally sliding up and down my pole , fucking me fast and furious. Tina watched for a while, then got in front of Kathy and picked up both her breasts,squeezed them together, and started sucking on both nipples at the same time. In less than a minute, I felt Kathy shudder on top of me,her pussy squeezing and pulsing on my cock, trying to milk me dry as she came.

I rolled Kathy over, and started to fuck her hard and fast, and Tina straddled her face. I watched Kathy happily lick Tina's pussy, I would swear I actually saw Tina's juice drip onto Kathy's face. Tina leaned toward me and started to kiss me. She said remember how you fucked me this way? Your cock felt so good inside of me then, and it was awesome today. I don't think I will ever get enough of your cock. I kissed her back and told her she is welcome anytime, and even if I am at work at least she and Kathy can have fun. Tina looked at me and said she will take me up on that, and now she wanted to watch me cum. She said this made you cum last time, and started to bite my lip. The cum started to rise in my balls, such a great pressure rising through my cock. Tina felt my body tense and pulled away to look as I slid out my cock out of Kathy, gave it a few jerks and squirted cum all over Kathy's body. When I finished Tina leaned down, took my cock in her mouth and sucked all the cum off the head of my cock, then licked my cum off Kathy's body. Then I saw her body start to shake as she came one last time, and then she collapsed, sliding down off Kathy onto the floor next to her.

The girl's lay on the floor for a few minutes, panting heavily, trying to catch their breath. They started to kiss each other, holding each other tightly. It wasn't sexual, but loving, the culmination of years of yearning and the dawning of a new era of friendship. I turned off the TV and just watched them drift off to sleep, the exhaustion from the sex finally catching up to them. I hadn't realized it at the time, but I had started to play with my cock as I watched them sleep, but soon realized I was jerking it again. I moved to the edge of the couch, spread my legs wide so I could really stroke it. Tina must have heard me because she opened her eyes and saw me stroking it. She said come here and cum in my mouth. Kathy opened her eyes as I moved down and watched as I stroked my cock fast and furious, then cumming in Tina's mouth. Kathy watched Tina hungrily suck every ounce of my cum. Kathy said she never knew anyone so hungry for sperm before, and Tina said it isn't something she usually does, but for some reason can't get enough of my cum. The girls kissed one more time, and Tina sighed, saying it was time for her to go home, her husband would be home soon.

Tina dressed, and kissed both Kathy and I one more time as she walked out the door. Kathy turned to me as she shut the door, threw her arms around me and kissed me. She thanked me for everything that happened, she was sure it wouldn't have if I hadn't been there. I asked her if it was everything she ever dreamed of, and she said that and much more. I said now that the ice is broke, I get the feeling you will be seeing her more often.Kathy agreed, and said maybe she would have to plan a weekend getaway, just for the girls. I told her that sounded hot...and fun. I said if that's the case maybe I will have to have a guy's night too, as great is sex with Tina is, it's not fair that they are the only ones who get to suck cock. Or get fucked by one. Kathy just kissed me and smiled knowingly, gave my cock a little yank and went to cook supper.