Tina Turned Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was unsure of our position, walking along without a stitch of clothing between us. I felt suddenly very naked and exposed, however we were stranded in the middle of the beach with nowhere to hide. I managed to avoid holding my hands in front of my crotch, thinking that if I was busted I'd better brazen it out. But the officers looked at us directly before continuing without comment. Their uniforms were crisp and smart, despite the heat of the day. I've often wondered how cops manage that.

I saw them inspect everyone they passed and eventually they disappeared from sight behind us. "Nice work if you can get it", Sheena commented.

"Yup, they heroically volunteered for a particularly dirty job" I replied. We meandered on along the waters' edge, with the ripples washing the sand over our feet making me feel very much as one with nature.

Then I noticed a couple walking towards us. The man was balding and wearing bathing shorts, the woman was topless with large pendulous breasts swinging from side to side. Heavy nipples pointed firmly downwards and wide hips betrayed a sizeable ass with cellulite thighs. Her surprisingly slim waist in comparison permitted her black bikini bottom to fit high and snug over her hips.

I made eye contact with the man, who I immediately recognised as Steve, a manager from where I worked. The lady was his wife Beryl, whom Sheena and I have met on several Christmas parties.

We were completely busted. They both recognised us and way too late, Sheena tried to cover herself with her hands. Instinctively I went to copy her but stopped myself and forced my arms down at my sides.

"Good afternoon, fancy meeting you both here", said Beryl. "Are you here for long, where are you staying?" Her eyes were fixed firmly on my penis, her arms were quickly crossed over her breasts.

I replied as Sheena was too panic stricken to say anything. "We have a house on the other side of the island for a week."

Steve spoke, "Well done, good for you - going native. I would as well but Beryl won't let me, topless is far enough for both of us."

Beryl turned and glared briefly at her husband but slowly moved one of her arms so that just one arm was hiding and supporting her ample chest. "We have an all-inclusive hotel here in the resort, it's fantastic. We're on our way back now for lunch." I saw the tell-tale brightly coloured wristband that they both wore to indicate their entitlements.

I looked at Sheena, who was flushed bright pink with embarrassment and had one of her nipples poking through the crook of her elbow with a hand in front of her pussy. "We've just had lunch, a little picnic on the beach. How are you enjoying the island?"

Beryl looked frosty, "We weren't told it's nudist when we booked, if we'd known we'd have gone somewhere else. It's very unnerving seeing everyone's privates hanging out and what's more, most people should have stayed covered up."

She blushed and waved her hand, allowing a large nipple to escape. "Present company excepted, of course."

I agreed with a conspiratorial wink, "Yes, and those who come to a naturist resort wanting to see beautiful bodies are the sort of people who should be banned from naturist resorts."

Steve laughed, "That's you answered".

With that we parted company. Beryl turned, revealing that her bikini bottom was a thong-back that showed a considerable acreage of lily-white untanned buttock. We continued along the beach, splashing through the shallows.

~**~

We could see Tina in the distance now, distinctive with her bald head and with the key hanging on one nipple. She was looking rather disconcerted.

"Where did you hide the stuff?" she queried when we approached.

"What do you mean?" I couldn't understand what she was on about.

"My dress, your clothes, the towels. The stuff. It's not there any more."

She was right, there it was - gone. Only a bag of trash remained to confirm the location of our lunch spot. "What about all the money."

"That's in the car."

"Lucky I have the car key." She unclipped the key triumphantly from her nipple ring. "Wow, we'd have been in shit creek without that."

We grabbed the trash and made our way to the car. There was a bin at the side of the car park where we dumped the rubbish, but we had no other clothes with us and it was broad daylight. We had few options so we climbed into the little vehicle, roasting hot from the mid-day sun with the seats sticking to our skin. We opened the doors and windows to let the heat out and then Tina drove, hoping that we would not be stopped.

When we were on our way back towards the villa, Tina swore. "Fuck, we've got a problem, we need to get petrol." She pointed at the gauge, it was showing empty and a warning light was blinking on the dash. We were approaching the only fuel station in the area, with several miles still to go. "Right, we've got money -- but who fancies getting out to fill up?"

I considered the situation. "Does anyone know who works at the petrol station?"

Tina knew the place better than us. "It's a quiet place, some Spanish guy runs it. He's usually by himself, always tries to peer down my top."

"He won't have to do that today, it's 'free viewing'. Do you fancy giving him a thrill?" I pondered.

"Not in this lifetime, the dirty little pervert."

"I could do it" Sheena spoke up, smirking. "It'll be fun, see if I can give him a coronary."

Soon we were approaching the garage. Tina released the filler cover flap in readiness and we got the money together. Luckily there were no other cars on the forecourt.

As soon as we pulled to a stop Sheena jumped out, her fair breasts swinging. She grabbed the pump trigger and jammed it into the tank. However, nothing happened. She looked around at the pump but it was not yet switched on by the proprietor, who was sitting on a chair next to the kiosk watching. He was short and thin, balding and holding a tiny coffee cup and saucer.

He stood up and shouted "You drunk, you not steal my gasolina!"

Sheena called back, "We're not drunk, and we have money." She opened the car door and grabbed the cash. Then she strolled deliberately to the kiosk, swivelling her hips. She stood in front of the owner talking to him with her hands on her hips and then returned to the car, where she was now able to pump the fuel. Then she strutted back and collected her change. She turned to us grinning and walked back with her arms outspread, spinning around and showing herself to the world. She got back in and Tina drove off again.

Sheena slumped down in the seat laughing. "Did you see his face? He couldn't speak!" Tears streamed down her cheeks.

~**~

The next day we pottered around the house and pool during the morning. The loss of property, although of minor financial value, had affected the mood of us all.

Tina picked up a pair of tweezers. As we talked she plucked idly at some pubic hairs that were sprouting. "It's relentless, no matter how hard you try they come straight back again" she complained. She raised her feet on the edge of the seat and examined herself with her thighs wide apart, using her fingers to stretch the skin of her labia as she sought more hairs to extract.

"I've been thinking" she said briefly. "How to make things secure on the beach when you have nowhere to put anything."

"I have no idea", I replied.

Tina said, "I reckon I've worked it out."

"So what's your conclusion?" I pondered this enigma.

"Well, you either have to hide your keys or cash on the beach, under a rock or something like that, or you could have something like a hollow butt plug with a lid that you put your stuff inside and wear internally."

"Patent it, you'll make your fortune." I thought about the marketing possibilities. "They could have signs outside the tatty souvenir shops -- 'Storage Plugs Sold Here.' It would be a change from sundials shaped like cocks."

"It's not too different from a normal dildo or a plug, I wear one at work sometimes."

"What? You wear a dildo in work?" I repeated somewhat inanely but incredulously.

"Well not a dildo, a butt plug. And not always, just sometimes when I'm riding the bike on ceremonial duties" she explained. "It's a fantastic feeling, sitting on it, wearing best uniform, everything polished and gleaming when we're escorting VIPs or something like that. It's surprisingly often, even out in the sticks with us some minor royal comes round to open an old folk's home and a local supermarket.

"We're supposed to have a smile on our faces but they never know how we achieve it. It's a hell of a buzz, and once you're out there you're stuck. There's no chance of taking it out, it could be hours before you get the chance. The movement of the bike really drives it in, you bounce up and down on it, you have to make sure it's well lubricated.

"Anyway, it would have to be comfortable to wear for long periods and while you're swimming or walking; the handle bit couldn't be round like normal. It's too visible and sticks out too far. It needs to be a small curved strip that's concealed between your cheeks of your arse, like a section of a thong. Or for women you could have something like one of those 'strapless strap-ons' that stay close fitting but hold themselves in internally. Clipping into both passages, you know the sort of thing."

Actually I didn't particularly know that sort of thing.

"There are similar things about, you see some surfers have them on cords around their necks. You'd only need a little bit of work to adapt the design; smaller maybe or you could have a range of sizes according to what you can put up with.

"I've got another idea to make myself a millionaire. Police whistles." She jumped up and strode back into the house, returning shortly with a silver tubular whistle with a chrome chain attached. "They don't issue these nowadays since someone invented radios, you have to search around in antique shops. Anyway I found this one on top of a cupboard in an old station that was being closed down. I always take it with me, keeps me in shape but takes no space."

I was puzzled. "How are you going to turn a whistle into a profit?"

She chuckled. "It all depends on how you market it. It's an ideal ladies' exercising machine."

She picked up a mug and hooked the handle onto the whistle chain. "This exercises the bits other gyms ignore."

With that she stood with her legs apart and bending over, inserted the whistle into her vagina. Standing up straight, the mug dangled freely between her knees. Then her knees flexed and she slowly squatted and straightened again. "It does wonders for a woman's grip. I could hardly keep it inside at all when I started, now I can lift a pint of water easily."

Now I understood the secret of her vice-like clench during sex.

She withdrew it and scooped the mug into the pool, filling it. Then she re-inserted the whistle and repeated the squats with the mug hanging from her. "It works better with a water bottle, this mug tilts on the chain and ends up half-empty."

Sheena was impressed. "Can I have a go?"

Tina passed the whistle across and Sheena with some difficulty managed to wiggle and push it into her own vagina. However as soon as she let down the weight of the mug, the contraption slid out of her body.

"You have to really tense up, like when you're sneezing," said Tina. "Try with your finger first, see how you move the muscles so that you get pressure."

Eventually Sheena managed to achieve a lift of the empty mug, with much concentration and screwing up of her face.

"You know, I think you have a business plan here; have you thought of going to see the bank manager?"

We discussed plans for world domination in the world of insertable exercise and storage devices for a while until Tina stood, and with a rasping fart announced that she needed to visit the bathroom.

~**~

I peered along the beach. We had returned to where our clothes had been stolen a few days earlier; it was a strange feeling to be where some thieving bastard had been nicking our stuff. However the sun was beating down, my skin was bare and the breeze was refreshing. I angled myself just right; the wind passed between my thighs and circulated around my nether regions...

In the distance I heard the sound of the two police quad bikes, winding between sunbathers and rocks. Behind me, Tina and Sheena were stretched out on towels. Sheena was doing a crossword puzzle in a magazine, Tina had her eyes closed and legs open, concentrating on having the sun's rays on every possible inch of her almost black body.

Soon the quads approached, their engines burbling. Soon they would reach the end of the beach and then return to the hotel and the road. I idly watched as they zig-zagged along, picking out a route. The two officers were wearing their uniform helmets but their chests were visible, covered with curls of dark hair.

They passed us, their tanned thighs and buttocks flexing as the machines bounced over a gap between some larger boulders.

It took a while, but I got there in the end. These Spanish police officers were butt-naked, on duty, on patrol.

I sat down quickly next to Tina. "Quick, take a look at the cops. Their uniform's in the laundry."

She sat up and shielded her eyes from the sun. "Oh yes. I didn't realise, it must be the islands Nude Day. It's an initiative to publicise the naturist-friendly tourist industry. Like how the cops back home wave rainbow flags and march in the Gay and Lesbian Parades, just to pretend that they're not complete homophobes.

"So here they have a day when people on the island, especially the ones that work with tourists are expected to join in to promote it. There's a big street party tonight in town, they take tourism very seriously. The whole island economy would collapse without it. It seems that they've persuaded the cops to patrol naked. I expect there's a photographer somewhere, taking publicity shots.

"Every week something is going on. Next week it's the festival of the local saint when they parade a statue through the streets and the shop assistants all wear national costume. In the evening they have drinking competitions until they pass out. Parts of it are great, they have an amateur open mike thing where people sing or do party tricks, whatever. The kids have a chance to show off, it's really good.

"I'll tell you what will be fun, later we'll go along to one of the beach bars and have a beer. It's one of life's great experiences, drinking beer in the shade of a palm tree with nothing on." As she spoke the cops disappeared in the distance.

Just then I saw a woman walk along the water's edge. She wasn't carrying any cameras, nor was she naked. She was wearing an ankle-length yellow dress that contrasted with her tanned complexion and dark hair. Her hair was long and straggly but the dress was spectacular in the way it fitted her hips and had a deep slash in the front to reveal the sides of her breasts.

As she made her way past a thought occurred to me. I nudged Tina. "Look over there, she's got a dress that looks like yours."

Tina stared, then jumped up. "Fuck, that's my dress!"

With that she took off, running down the dune onto the flat sand. Her dark body flashed past the sunbathers as she vaulted over the boulders and was upon the woman before she knew what was happening.

I ran to catch up as Tina caught hold of the woman who struggled briefly before falling over in the water. A wave broke over them both and for a few seconds both were out of sight, the white foam concealing everything. Then the water receded from the two women grappling.

Tina was holding the dress and the woman wriggled out of it, making to run away. However Tina was easily the match for her and quickly the white woman was lying naked on the sand with the equally undressed black woman sitting on her.

The yellow dress was washed away by a wave that swept over the two women once more. As the water ebbed away I dashed into the sea and retrieved it.

"Fuck off, let me go", the woman was hollering. It occurred to me that wherever you go in the world, during times of stress everyone is suddenly able to speak English.

"You nicked my dress. Stay there", Tina was having none of her shit. She had hold of the woman's wrist which she twisted over her knee. Another wave broke, completely over the woman but Tina's head remained above water. When the sea receded again the woman was coughing and spluttering.

Soon I heard the engines of the quads, now being driven more purposefully. The two cops were riding through the shallow waters, throwing spray high into the air as they returned.

They stopped alongside Tina and jumped off the machines, shouting in Spanish. She replied, in her faltering words. Then the woman was lifted into the air and questioned.

The cop doing most of the talking was tall and muscular. The other was younger, slightly shorter, with a darker complexion. They wore holsters for their side-arms strapped to tanned thighs - muscular but not in the same league as Tina's - next to dark brown penises.

One had a rather thick organ, the other was much more slender. I instinctively nick-named them as Officers Thick and Thin.

After a lengthy conversation and much examining of the sodden yellow dress, the cops produced a set of handcuffs from one of the quads and attached them to the girl. She tossed her wet hair out of her eyes and pushed her breasts out defiantly as she led them along the beach towards the hotel. There was a ripple of applause from the other sunbathers on the beach.

Tina returned. "What do you make of that then? She reckoned she found it on the beach so it must have been abandoned. Together with all the rest of the stuff, of course. Anyway, I'll have to go with them to the police station now to file a full complaint. I'll see you both back at the house later, here's the car keys".

With that she removed the key from her nipple and trotted off, breasts quivering in the sun.

~**~

Later on we were back at the house when Tina arrived, accompanied by Officers Thick and Thin who were now wearing uniform.

"That was daft; I should have grabbed my clothes but I didn't think. Everyone else was dressed of course in the Police Station and there I was, wandering around in the nude. Anyway, it doesn't matter, Pedro and Miguel hardly noticed, I'm sure." She dusted off her shoulders and breasts.

Tina invited the cops in and fetched a fistful of cold beers from the fridge, setting them down by the loungers. Kneeling between them, she drank from a bottle which she was holding with both hands. Then with a wet chilled finger she stroked a bejewelled nipple to make it erect.

Setting down the bottle, she dived into the pool. After swimming a couple of lengths she clambered back out and smoothed her hands over her scalp to sweep the water away. She sat down and waved at the cops to remove their uniforms.

When Pedro (Thick) and Miguel (Thin) had undressed and sat down, it was clear that the sight of her glittering black nipples were affecting them both. She took hold of both men's penises together.

The chilled hands made them both glance down and then relax, allowing her to fondle them. Soon they were fully erect and she bent down to take Pedro, the one with the longer cock into her mouth.

I glanced at Sheena; she caught my eye and led me to the pool. We slid into the water and relaxed, pretending to not take too much notice.

That was difficult as Tina swapped to Miguel, then spread her thighs as she knelt to allow Pedro to enter her from behind as she continued to suck on the fatter and shorter of the two penises. Soon she was taking a full spit-roasting and the two Spanish officers came front & rear into the British cop.

~**~

Night had fallen as swiftly as ever. Thick and Thin had left, drained empty. Tina however was energised by her fucking and ready to go. "Come on, we have the festival to see."