Tina Venus conception Pt. 00

Story Info
Wife meeting lover on a cruise.
5.8k words
3.01
10.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VENUS CONCEPTION 0 (JOHN'S VERSION)

My name is John (Jean in French) and my wife Tina (names changed) and we had been married for five years at the time of these events. I was then thirty-two and Tina was twenty-eight.

In that period, a few years back, coming from France where we were both born, we lived in Newport (R.I) in the US and I was locally managing a European sailing yachts company. Tina had no fixed employment but was dealing with interior architectural projects. We had gone through college, I in Spain and Tina in France.

We both had known some adventurous lives before we met at a party in Palma de Mallorca. We love travel, sports and of course the sea and sailing. As you guess, we are not the typical American or European couple having had experiences on both sides of the pond.

Just to end this presentation of us, Tina is blond, tall, and very slender. Her face is really cute and at the time, she had her hair in a pony-tail. Her breasts are and were small and firm, probably due to her French mother and Dutch father, and her body, tanned from all the swimming is still in sharp contrast to the almost white velvet like hair she has on her forearms. She keeps her pussy trimmed but leaves a small patch of surprisingly blond hair on top of her mound. At times I wonder whether she bleaches her hair or if it might just be the sun...

I, on the other hand, have light slightly curly hair, blue eyes like my wife, a nice six feet three, and a well maintained 175 pounds. The Italian look as most people would think. No big muscles or any peculiar trait but an overall nicely balanced body.

She, as I recall, is still extremely attractive but was indeed looking like a candy when these events took place.

It was one of these week-ends of July when the weather is hot and humid in Newport R.I. and we had been invited by one of my clients who had purchased a year before a splendid 70 footer sloop from the company I was heading. I will, of course, not reveal his name, nor the real ones of his wife (although my substitute for her is really close) nor of the crew.

The plan, according to weather was to sail out of Newport on a Friday morning and spend a couple of nights in two coves east of Newport between Naushon Island and Nonamesset island for those of you who happen to know the coast.

We were all on board by 10 am and Tina was introduced by Jake, our captain and owner of the boat to Eleanor, his wife and the crew members, namely Bill, Ray and Frank and of course Barbara, the cook. Eight of us in total but as is customary on these yachts, four impressive crew members to help and four guests to enjoy the sea and the sun and eventually help on deck.

Eleanor showed us our cabin, a nice one on port ahead of the living room with two beds one on top of the other, a desk and a small settee facing the two bunks.

The luxury we had was a private shower with a sink and a toilet. Tina chose the top bunk and quickly opened her bag and changed into a two piece bikini she had carefully chosen for the occasion. The white color of the mini bra and mini bottom contrasted with the golden color of her tanned skin.

As we came back on deck, the crew was already at work, getting the lines free and slowly moving the yacht out of its berth. Jake was at the wheel, carefully steering his boat out of the crowded harbor and I was helping the crew with the cleaning of the deck.

As we reached the ocean, the breeze brought our steaming bodies some freshness as we all looked forward to a very calm sea crossing towards the islands.

A while later, Ray and Frank started pulling on the halyard of the main sail while Bill and I pulled the Genoa jib out of its rolled-in position. Within minutes we were under sail and Jake stopped the engine to let us all enjoy the beauty of sailing. We were silent for a few minutes just admiring the grace and elegance of the ship gliding through the long wake of the Atlantic when Barbara inquired from Tina and Eleanor what they wished to drink.

They settled for a glass of Chardonnay and Jake and I followed. We started talking about boats, vacations, Europe where we were born, Tina and I, and soon Jake, the owner captain and I decided to move to the front of the ship under the genoa in the shade. As we talked, I noticed that Bill, one of the crew, who was now steering the boat invited Tina to give it a try. He had a grin on his face that would have had a nun die for! She grabbed the wheel and Bill stayed behind her to correct her overly large reactions and keep the ship on a relatively straight course. Doing so, he was brushing her arms with his powerful biceps and she did not seem to notice, concentrating on the heading of the long hull.

I did not really mind and even felt a tiny bit of excitation at seeing my wife so close to the splendid body that Bill was showing. Later, I would learn that he had left the Navy a few months before and that he had been in one of these elite commandos whose training has been shown on a few Hollywood productions. No doubt he was still going to the gym on a daily basis. I reflected on my feelings towards Tina at that moment and was in a way happy for her and glad that she was the same as always, relaxed and open when it came to our attitude towards dancing, swimming in the nude or even flirting with others.

But whether I had had a few short-term adventures since we married, I was under the impression that she had not strayed beyond a bit of kissing with a friend. But maybe I was wrong... As to myself, I had been with this German girl a few times this past winter and although I was far from falling in love, I had a few very satisfying sexual moments with her. You call it novelty, the desire to please, discovery of forbidden pleasures, it is hard to know but what is now very obvious is that Tina heard about it from a "good" friend of hers, an ugly and jealous woman, and arranged to corner me into spilling it all out.

I would not say her reaction was nice and comprehensive but it was far from a nuclear war. For a week she ignored me in bed but did not throw me out into the guest room either. I felt sort of ashamed but not really that bad and as we slowly came back to our senses, we had a long talk about where we both wanted to go from there. She asked me what I would have thought or done should the situation have been in reverse that is her with a lover. I did not answer immediately trying to picture her beautiful body in the arms of another man and was surprised not to feel any anger or disgust but rather some form of questioning on the fact that this could take us apart because of her new love for another person.

In the end, without mentioning it precisely, we agreed that, should it happen, it would be a bit of tits for tats and that we both should learn that sex is important but not the only essence of love. In other words, I was not to complain if one day in the future her flirting with another man might take her a bit further than previously. This sort of untold agreement had remained in the back of my mind and as these events took place, I knew that it was her time to test my sincerity and may be show me what it feels to be on the other side of the fence.

As I looked at her more closely from the shady point twenty feet away, my eyes hidden by my sun glasses, I thought I could see that Bill had actually moved closer behind her pressing his front against her back as he kept helping her to precisely steer the ship. At the same time he was obviously telling her how well she was doing and she was grinning at his words. And his bare arms were now pressing her sides, skin against skin, his face close to her ear telling her words I could not hear from the distance. She laughed a couple of times and I wondered what he was saying. But I did not feel any jealousy, just a bit of curiosity at seeing my beautiful wife so close to this very sexy man. Besides I was sort of relieved to think that from now on she would no longer question my previous adventure with my German friend.

As we approached the coast of the island, Jake got up, said something and Bill went to the side before Tina handed the wheel back to Jake. As I looked at Bill who was now facing the ocean, I noticed a large protrusion in the front of his tight shorts and realized he had probably been pushing an obvious erection against the ass or lower back of Tina. And she had not protested or moved away... but once again did she not do it before during one of those dancing parties when she had flirted with some strangers?

I rose from my sitting, came back to the cockpit and without showing it, took a closer glimpse of both Bill and Tina's mid sections. Bill was now almost back to normal but his blue shorts definitely had a dark stain in the front while Tina's white bottom was a bit wet at the back. Sweat or....??? I could only wonder but now my mind was racing and what surprised me most was a strange feeling of warmth. I had the impression that I had just been a voyeur of an unknown couple and not actually seeing my wife close to another man!

Fortunately, Jake and Eleanor decided it was time for a swim and we would anchor just South of Cuttyhunk island.

The sails were rolled in and taken down, the engine started and soon we were at anchor near the coast. The water was crystal clear and as it was now past noon, the air was drier and the sun almost at its zenith. Tina and I took off our T shirts and as I looked at her, she came forward and gave me a peck on the lips smiling as if happy to have shown me that she was quite capable of playing a game of seduction. I smiled back and she looked slightly puzzled probably realizing I had not realized or did not mind, and the game could be continued.

It was more a dare, than anything of revenge or animosity. We looked at one another and I remember slowly shaking my head up and down as if giving her an approval rating for her behavior.

We went down the ladder followed by our hosts while Bill and Ray took a dive from the deck leaving Franck and Barbara on board. Bill showed us his perfect crawl and as I was swimming towards the relatively distant coast, I left Tina around the boat. Eleanor and Jake followed me in the cool water and I lost sight of Bill, Ray and Tina who were on the other side of the hull. I am a good swimmer and as I was beginning to feel cold, decided to return to the boat. As I turned the bow, I saw Tina and Bill very close and talking. I went towards them and noticed that Tina was sort of fumbling with her bottom. She seemed a bit uneasy and just said that she was about to get back on deck when I arrived. As we climbed up, I kept wondering about what they had been doing but once more I did not have any negative feeling, just curiosity.

Lunch was ready as Barbara and Franck had set up the table and prepared a nice Caesar salad with yet more wine. Eleanor and Jake were changing in their cabin while Tina and I changed into dry bathing suits for lunch. I did not say anything except how much I had enjoyed the morning and Tina approved saying she had to thank Bill for having had the patience to teach her how to steer... I smiled once more and she asked me whether I minded his close attention to her. I laughed and said I had had a lot more to be forgiven in the past months. "True" was he answer and we just went up to the cockpit.

As we sat, all Eight of us, the crew having their meals with the guests, Tina was between Jake and Bill while I was between Eleanor and Barbara on the other side. I could see that my darling wife was keeping some distance from Jake who was then in his late fifties and pushing herself towards Bill whose bare legs most likely touched hers. I could just imagine his blond hairy calves or thighs brushing her perfectly smooth legs. The wine flowed nicely and as we had a nice platter of fruits, I knew I would be in for a siesta after we departed again.

The table was cleaned by the crew, the anchor lifted and now with a very slight wind, we slowly proceeded along the Vineyard sound towards Nonamesset. I once more went to mid-ship where I could enjoy the shade of the jib and started reading. I was about to go to sleep when I noticed that once more Bill was steering with Tina who now really seemed to enjoy it. But as everyone else had gone inside to their cabins for a nap, they were a lot closer to one another. He was sitting on the small wood bench behind the wheel and she was sitting or at any rate leaning on his crotch.

Slowly rotating my body to the side, I looked away from them towards the front but from my black watch which I was holding on top of my eyes, I could clearly see them as in a mirror. They must have thought they were safe and I now could see her slowly rotating her hips while his hand were massaging the side of her thighs. I was surprised as I was getting excited and my cock was hardening. I wondered once more where all this would lead but could or would not do a thing. In fact, it only lasted for maybe ten or twenty minutes as Barbara came up and inquired about our needs for iced tea or wine...

Ray came up behind Barbara and relieved Tina from her... duty. Bill, once more tried to hide his solid boner which this time had been pushing against my wife's pussy or ass for a while. No danger as both seemed to have kept their bathing suits on! Now it may be time to tell you that for the past six months, Tina had stopped taking the pill as we were open to the fact of having a family. And this week-end saw her more or less in the fertile period of her cycle. So there should be no chance of any romance besides some light flirting right now! Except Tina with me, of course.

We reached our destination for the night and secured the boat. The anchorage was splendid and as Tina went into the tiny shower to rinse the salt of the day, I reflected on her beauty and also on her spirit of independence and somehow her daring mind. I have through some of my friends' history been keenly aware of the danger of routine and the need to keep some independence from one another in a couple. Maybe a surprise or two once in a while makes life less dull and more attractive. Finally, is it not a compliment to her and therefore to me that she attracts the attention of interesting men?

I knew I truly loved her. As she came out, I went in and enjoyed the warm water and the soap to get rid of the sun screen I had lavishly applied on myself. As I returned to our cabin, Tina was sitting on a chair facing the desk and, looking at her face in the mirror, carefully applying her make-up around her eyes. I wondered why as we were at sea and not about to go to a party. She then brushed her hair very carefully, sprayed her Chanel perfume under her armpits and on her tummy and, opening her bag, took out a pair of pink panties and a long sleeve pink shirt.

I did not say a word when she forgot about a bra, her tits pointing invitingly under the linen shirt. As to the bottom part, she pulled out of our bag one of those extra wide legged shorts, a combination of miniskirt and shorts. Their white color coupled with a coral looking belt fitted her shirt perfectly. She cast a last glance at her figure in the mirror and looked at me as if wishing for my approval. I told her how gorgeous she was and added that I would gladly "fuck" her right now. She smiled and told me to get dressed and that we would do that later. She kissed me rapidly on the lips, opened the door and went. I could hear her asking Barbara how she could help.

I soon joined them and as for lunch, the table was set, and as the sun was setting behind the coast, Barbara offered us on a tray, high glasses filled with Moet et Chandon champagne. And we had these little pizzas to go with it. Both Tina and I thanked our hosts for this great day and drank our glasses which were soon refilled by Barbara.

Dinner was really splendid with first a Boston clam chowder followed by lobster, rice, broccoli and to finish one of these superb apple pies. And all this savored while downing glass after glass of white wine. As the evening progressed, I was feeling the exhaustion of a hard week of work, the fact that I had been swimming and certainly a bit of influence of these numerous glasses of Champagne and wine. I asked Tina whether she wanted to come down but as Jake and Eleanor were just going down the ladder to their own cabin, she asked me if she could stay with the crew for a short while as Bill had gone to his quarters to fetch his guitar.

So, I stayed with her for a while and I must confess that Bill, besides his looks, had a real talent as a singer and a guitar player He had a good knowledge of these old folk songs and country music and his low voice was full of emotion in the still warm air of the cove. But I was almost falling asleep and decided to leave the watch men on-their-own. Being in a bay, each crewman has to stay on deck taking a three hour turn between 10 pm and 7am just in case the wind would pick up and we would have to move. As I excused myself, Franck went down with me leaving Ray and Tina listening to the guitar. I was now wondering on what Tina would do. Probably a kiss or two with Bill before joining me in our cabin.

And probably she would ask me how it feels to be on this other side of the fence as I mentioned earlier.

I had brushed my teeth and undressed when I heard some footsteps going down the ladder and thought it was Tina coming to join me but the steps went away and I guessed it must have been Ray moving to the crew quarters in the front. I listened carefully and could hear the voice of Bill who kept singing as I guessed Tina was under the charm of this man. Should I go and grab her? I wondered but maybe due to the alcohol or maybe a need to know how far she would go, I could not make up my mind and finally fell asleep. I should have been more thoughtful as Bill, as I mentioned earlier was particularly well built with blond hair a few freckles on his face, his short nose, sexy lips and piercing dark eyes.

I totally ignore how long it was until I heard some footsteps just over my head on deck. I then realized that Tina had not yet joined me in our cabin and looked at my watch. It was now eleven and I was wide awake and thirsty. I grabbed the bottle of water from the tiny desk and drank half of it. I sat down and could only hear the faint noise of the water against the hull and nothing else. I gathered Bill and Tina must have moved ahead on the deck, maybe upfront where some cushions were laid, more or less ten feet ahead of our cabin, only separated from me by the planking. But for those of you who have been on a sailboat, you know how even the slightest sounds get carried around by all the wiring and air ducts which fill the inside of a hull. And, besides, the material itself, whether fiberglass or metal, transmits any vibration better than a telephone.

So I was there listening and suddenly heard her voice or rather chuckle as if she were next to me. They were close and the ventilation deck hatch of the cabin was half open. Then, there was a long silence and some movement as if on top of my head. Clearly they were just a few feet away. I climbed on the bed and very slowly, trying to avoid any noise, finished opening the small deck hatch and just listened. Now I could hear their breathing and some clothes ruffling but guessed that while I was on port, they were slightly forward and in the center. I raised my head through the hatch and looked in their direction. I could not see their faces that were hidden by the life-saving boat container but had a good view of their legs and waists up to mid chests. Amazingly, despite the night, the air was still warm and humid and the stars and a half moon were shining giving a clear view of the deck and their lower bodies.

I did not move and could hear their whispers, barely understandable as they were now obviously trying to make as little noise as possible. I could see her legs, bare as she had discarded her shorts just keeping her pink lace panties. Now I noticed her shorts lying on the deck just left of her legs. His knees were pressing her thigh as he was on his side looking at her but as I said, I could not see their faces. He had likewise taken off his shorts and just had his dark underwear on. She moaned so softly I could barely hear her but as she bent one of her knees, I saw his hand come down on her panty, his fingers clearly visible on her lace fabric. He was touching her! Meanwhile, I could see her-own hand caressing the bulge that once more had formed in his front. At first, his hand was just caressing her from the top, his fingers rubbing her through the lacy fabric, going down to feel her thigh, coming back up her belly, tracing invisible lines on her thin panty, measuring her warmth and maybe her wetness.

12