Tina was Starstruck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you're awake, Rob," she whispered, "I want to come to bed with you. I want you to hold me. Please Rob, I want you to make love to me."

"You don't have to do this Laura," said Rob. "You don't owe me anything, and if you did you should never have to pay like that."

"Rob, please, for such a lovely man you can be such a fool sometimes." she said. "Don't you realise, I'm in love with you, I want to share your bed because I want to, because I love you, not as a duty or to repay you." She lifted the side of the duvet and slid in beside him. Her body was cool, and she shivered a little as she lay down next to him. "Kiss me please, Rob. Tell me that you love me at least a little bit. Don't send me away."

Rob turned to her, he put his arms around her and pulled her tight to him. "God, Laura, I didn't dare believe this could happen. I wouldn't send you away, I love you too. I guess I've known it for a while, but I didn't want to spoil what we already had, and frighten you away." He kissed her before she could respond, a soft loving kiss that began to get more urgent as she moulded her body into his and kissed him back with passion.

He began to run his hands over her smooth, toned, body as they made out urgently. His cock was hard, and it pushed against her thighs as she lay on her side facing him. He pushed her away so that she rolled onto her back, then he raised himself over her to kiss her soft open lips again while his hand went automatically to her breasts feeling her nipples become hard with arousal.

He kissed down her chin, her neck and chest, until he was able to kiss one of her nipples and close his lips over it to suck it in. He moved his mouth to her other breast while she sighed with pleasure. "Thank you, darling Rob," she whispered, "I've dreamed of this moment, I want you so much. Take me, darling, I want to belong to you." As she whispered the words, she opened her long shapely legs to give him access to her slick, wet pussy, as he slid his hand down to cup her. Still gently sucking her nipples he slid his long middle finger into her warm vagina as she gently pushed against him.

Rob started to kiss down her tummy, over her navel, down her smooth underbelly, until he was able to replace his finger with his tongue. He began to lick up and down her labia, enjoying the taste of her love juice and flicking her clitoris with the tip of his tongue each time he came to it.

Laura was panting now, it was a long time since she'd been pleasured like this, she was going to cum soon and she wanted Rob's cock deep inside her when she did. She wanted to feel his cum flooding her when her orgasm peaked. "Oh my God, Rob, I'm going to cum soon." She cried. "Fuck me, fuck me now. Please, please, fuck me."

Rob was kneeling between her legs now, rubbing his cockhead on her labia and coating it with her love juice and his own precum. He eased into her, pulled back a little, then eased forward again. In three easy thrusts he had pushed his cock almost all the way into her well lubricated pussy.

Laura began to moan, she was about to cum. She started to buck against him, and she felt his cock bottom out in her. She began to writhe and pulled him tightly into her, with her hands on his bum cheeks. Suddenly she was cumming, the ecstasy overwhelming her. Her eyes were opened wide, and she gave a half-strangled shout, "Cummiiing!"

As Rob felt her reach the peak of her orgasm, he reached his own. He grunted, and his balls twitched, as they delivered copious amounts of semen for his cock to spurt again and again, deep into her belly.

Rob kissed Laura, softly, lovingly, as they both came down from their highs. He rolled off her and lay beside her. She reached for his hand and held it tightly. "My God, Rob. That was so worth waiting for, it was wonderful, I loved it and I love you; I belong to you, now and for always."

"I'm never going to let you go." Said Rob. "I never thought I would ever feel this way about anyone again. You've brought magic back into my life, and if you belong to me, it's because I think we belong together. When my divorce is final and I'm free I want to marry you, if you'll have me."

"You don't have to marry me," she said, stroking his face. "I'll stay with you as long as you want me, forever would be too short a time. But if you ask me again when you're free, the answer will be yes, yes, yes!"

They kissed and held each other and soon they made love again, sensually. This time neither reached a climax, they didn't need to, they were happy and comfortable with one another. They slept, locked in each other's arms, they were content.

Six months later Tina went into labour, a neighbour took her to hospital, John was incapable. When Laura and Rob heard that Tina was in hospital Rob took Laura to her. Tina was her daughter after all, and the child was going to be her grandchild.

It was a difficult birth; Tina was comparatively small, and the baby was large. As Rob and Laura both suspected would be the case, Tina's son was black. The result being that Rob wanted nothing more to do with her or her child, and he would press ahead with his divorce petition.

Tina didn't want the child, she refused to nurse it and insisted that she wanted the baby put up for adoption. Social services became involved in an effort to persuade her to keep and raise the child, but when they visited Tina and John's home it became apparent that it was not a suitable environment to raise a child in, and the baby was taken into care. The social service officer who visited the house put in her report that, apart from other problems, she suspected the child's mother, and her own father were pursuing an incestuous relationship and sharing a bed.

Twelve moths later Rob's divorce decree was finalized. He was a free man again. On the day he received the divorce certificate from his lawyer he proposed to Laura, and she accepted him without reserve.

That night they made love into the early hours and when they finally surfaced in the morning, they went hunting for an engagement ring. They agreed on a solitaire diamond, which Laura loved, and which fitted her finger perfectly. They took the ring home; Rob repeated his proposal and placed the ring on Laura's finger when she repeated her acceptance.

That night they dined out at the best restaurant in town and celebrated with champagne before going home to continue the celebration in their love nest.

Rob and Laura were married three months later, Rob's mother and father came over from France to celebrate the wedding with them, the other guests included Rob's brother, and a few close friends. Their honeymoon was spent in the South of France, in a villa loaned to them by a friend of Rob's parents. By the time the honeymoon was over the happy couple had decided, that like Rob's parents, they too would sell up in England and start afresh in France.

Rob had made a number of very successful investments on his own behalf since his marriage to Tina, and they'd appreciated enormously. He would cash a number of them in, and with the proceeds, plus the proceeds from the sale of his house in England, they could buy a substantial property by the Mediterranean Sea.

They had only been settled in France for a few months when Laura announced that she was pregnant, this wasn't unexpected as they'd been trying for a baby from the time they got engaged. They couldn't afford to wait too long, or it might have been too late for Laura. Their son, James, was born in the maternity unit of Perpignan hospital. Fifteen months later their daughter, Chloe, was born in the same unit. They were a very happy family.

Shortly after Rob and Tina were divorced, John died. His drinking had weakened his heart and it gave out during a particularly energetic fucking session with his daughter.

Tina inherited John's house, it was a substantial property and, although it wasn't well looked after, it was quite valuable. Tina sold it, and with the proceeds, she bought a small commercial office premises, with a three bedroomed flat over it, in the larger town 25 miles away. Here she opened an escort agency. On the face of it a legitimate business providing male and female escorts for all kinds of social functions, but it was really a cover for prostitution.

It was true that there were some genuine escorts on the books of the agency, but the most profitable part of the business was with the girls, or sometimes men, who provided sexual services. Tina was one of her own girls in fact, and anytime the client was a minor celebrity of some sort, she allocated the job to herself. Tina was still 'STARSTRUCK'.

She made a lot of money and, although the agency was raided several times, the police and local authority officers never found enough evidence to be able to put together a prosecution case.

Tina later set up home with one of her male escorts and seemed happy with her life. She and Laura talked on the telephone from time to time. Laura was never judgemental about Tina's lifestyle, but they never became close again. Rob never had any contact with his ex. wife after their final meeting in the divorce court.