FuckBuddy to the Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed his hard cock up against my asshole.

"Ohhh," I said, anticipating his thrust up into me.

He teased me, testing the natural resistance of my sphincter. I gulped, and glanced up at the TV.

Sara finally got my attention and made it clear that she and Levi wanted to see more.

I pressed back against Johnny's cock. I felt a jolt of pain as his cock stretched my asshole open. "Wait," I said, caressing his neck. "Sara and Levi want to watch... and I need some lube."

Johnny found the lube in my bedside table and handed it to me. I pushed him back on the bed and crawled up on top of him, with my ass facing the window. I rose to my knees and opened the lube.

"Let me," Johnny said, holding out his hand.

I shook my head and squeezed out a large dollop on my middle finger. "If we're going to put on a show for the Finebergs, let's make it a good one."

Johnny licked his lips. "Aren't you the nasty girl."

Nasty was exactly how I was feeling. "Open me up."

Johnny spread my cheeks open, exposing my ass for the Finebergs, and anybody else who might be watching.

I rose to my knees and fingered my ass, slathering it with lube. One finger slipped in easily, followed by a second. I gazed into Johnny's eyes as I forced a third finger up my ass.

Johnny grinned and glanced up at the TV. "Looks like the Finebergs are enjoying this as much as I am."

I tipped my head down and swished my hair across his face, wiping the grin off his face. I worked the head of his cock into the tight entrance to my ass. "Open me up... so they can watch."

He nodded and pulled my cheeks open, spreading them wide for the Finebergs. He eased his cock up into my ass, all the while keeping his eyes locked on mine.

A tiny jolt of pain traveled up my spine. I bit down on my lower lip and blinked.

He paused as a look of concern crossed his face. "Too much?"

I sucked in a deep breath and composed myself. The pain dissipated as quickly as it had appeared. I shook my head and pushed back, just enough to get the head past my sphincter. I licked my lips in anticipation of taking more.

"Good girl," he said, gripping my hips and guiding me down the length of his shaft.

The air escaped my lungs in a loud whoosh when I bottomed out on his cock. It was done, I'd had my very first ass fuck... and I was ready for more. I lifted up, sliding myself to the top of his cock.

He released my hips and thumbed my hard nipples. "Sara's signing something... I can't figure it out."

I sucked in another deep breath and dropped down the length of his cock. It felt good, and made me wonder if I could get off again. I gave him several more strokes before glancing up at the TV.

"What did she say?"

I winked at him. "This is your lucky day, they want to see a cream pie... in my ass."

"Are you good to go?"

I nodded. "But, let me do it."

He licked his lips. "Whenever you're ready."

I started slowly, riding his cock in long, deliberate strokes. I gazed into his eyes and watched as he edged closer to orgasm. The unexpected pleasure I derived from his cock in my ass caught me by surprise, and made me realize another orgasm was definitely possible.

His breathing accelerated, and he opened his mouth to gulp in more air. His body responded to mine, meeting me halfway with an upward thrust of his cock.

I gasped for breath as I abandoned my long slow strokes and replace them with a series of sharp twerks.

He panted, grunting with each exhale.

I knew he was getting close... as was I. I desperately wanted to reach down and massage my clit, but I needed both hands for support. I twerked harder, hoping it would get the job done.

He must have read my mind. He pressed this thumb up against my clit, nearly sending me over the edge.

He gritted his teeth, determined to take his load up my ass before I lost it.

"Aaaragh," he yelled, his mouth wide open.

I felt a rope of cum fill my ass... and then I exploded.

My writhing body was enough to drain his cock. I collapsed in a heap on top of him, gasping for breath.

We lay still for a long time, until I felt his softening cock slip out of my ass. I couldn't feel it, but I knew his sticky white goo was oozing from my ass. I glanced up at the TV to confirm it; Sara and Levi were applauding wildly.

I rose up on my arms and raked my hard nipples over his chest.

Johnny smiled up at me.

I draped my long hair across his face. I didn't want this evening to end. "Was it everything you had hoped for?"

"It was," Johnny said.

"Tell me," I said, "suppose Levi and Sara weren't here to... you know... get me in the mood. What if I'd said no, what would you have done then?"

He laughed. "I don't give up easily."

I furrowed my brows, curious to know what other tricks he had up his sleeves. "Really?"

"You would have forced me to bring out the big guns."

Intrigued, I asked, "Big... how big?"

He used his hands, spreading them slowly until they were more than a foot apart.

"No way... do you really think I'm so shallow that I'd give up my ass for a big cock?" Before he could answer, I couldn't resist asking, "Who are we talking about?"

A broad grin crossed his face. "His name is JW, and he's never failed me yet. He's Jamaican and runs a local after hour's club... a lifestyle club."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "So, if all else fails, you tempt me with a big cock. How exactly does that get me to give up my ass?"

He winked at me. "We're a team... a double team."

I smiled, wondering how much more I could take tonight. I glanced up at the clock. It was almost midnight.

Johnny sensed my hesitation. "Your choice, things don't get hopping until around 1am."

Johnny brought out an insatiable lust in me... and I found myself a little too eager to meet JW. "If you can convince Sara and Levi to join us... I'm in."

In the next book in this series, Frankie, Johnny, Levi and Sara party into the wee hours at JW's lifestyle club. --Taylor VanCannon.