Tiny Bikram Yoga Instructor

Story Info
A young man's female yoga instructor takes him as a lover.
3.2k words
4.34
15.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

Long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away, one of my yoga instructors, let's call her Harmony, had parked right next to me in the parking lot. Harmony was tiny, especially compared to me. She couldn't have been taller than five feet (152 cm) nor heavier than 100 pounds (45 kg), had pale skin, dark brown eyes, and wore her long dark brown hair in a single braid for class. At around 30, she was 5-10 years older than me. She was absolutely striking in an indescribable way. It was not just her buoyant energy. It was that she looked into you and saw your soul. She didn't understand anything about most of what I did as a young techno-nerd, but from the moment she met me, I felt like she always knew me essentially better than I knew myself.

As I was getting into my car and she was getting into her car, she smiled sweetly at me and said, "I'll see you next time."

I, greatly encouraged, said, "I wish I didn't have to wait so long." I meant it as flirting, but it was plausibly deniable flirting, my only kind of flirting at the time, because I was a coward with women, and never wanted to risk offending them. I might be referring to the fact that she only taught a few classes a week at the time, and that she was such a good instructor, blah, blah, blah. I was looking right at her over the roof of my car and smiling, leaning over towards her on the roof of my car.

"You know what?" she said, "Come here, I want to show you something." I was hopeful and optimistic at this, because I am always hopeful and optimistic about a woman's invitation, except tempering that with that 95% of the time they wanted me to fix some techno-thing of theirs, a car thing, or a computer thing. I had that look.

As I walked around my car to her, she said, "Are you in a hurry?"

"No," I said, because at that point I was struck dumb by the sight of all of her head to toe as I rounded the car. She was not a spandex girl, but a cotton girl, with a t-shirt and shorts outside the studio, and Birkenstocks. It was my impression that she wore something different to teach class.

"Get in," she said, "I'll drive you."

Without a question, I squeezed into the passenger seat of her car. It was a tiny ancient Citroen, and I am 6'4" (193 cm) and a proportionate 250 pounds (114 kg), so I squeeze into everything, but this one especially so. Luckily I am flexible, so I was able to manage it with no permanent damage either to myself or to the vehicle. She whisked me away.

I didn't even ask where we were going. I just felt complete delight sitting next to her, watching her shift her wheezing ancient vehicle and listening to the hamsters raging in her engine compartment as the Citroen struggled up a hill. I felt like I'd been unexpectedly blessed, snuggled into her passenger seat, the lap belt tight around my waist, my head pressed against the windshield and roof of her tiny car. Her delicate wrists caught my attention. I found I was avoiding looking up at her, so I did. She was watching the road with an enigmatic smile on her face. "I like this," I said shyly and quietly.

We parked in some pinewoods near some wooden structures. She said they were making it an ashram and a Native American study center, and I nodded like I was interested in all that. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't uninterested in anything that interested her, it was just that 99.9% of my brain was delighting in that moment in watching her reel out this conversation about her living space to allay her own fears or shyness or something, and how damn cute she was doing it.

Nobody else seemed to be around. The tour led directly into her little bedroom tidily crammed with stuff and a small bed. She shut the door. She looked at me expectantly. She said, "You're a shy one," not disparagingly, but like an endearment, and pushed me down to sitting on the bed.

It was not a particularly sturdy bed. Then she straddled my lap, removed her ecology t-shirt, and stuffed the majority of one of her delightful little titties into my mouth. She was a B-cup by my reckoning, and her nipples were brown and as delicate as the rest of her. Both her nipples were pointy hard now, I could see and feel, as I had the other one in my fingers and was playing with it as well.

We stayed that way for a while, her humming a tune softly, like a lullaby. She asked, "Do you know how a baby suckles?" I shook my head no. She lifted off my t-shirt and threw it over her shoulder. Then she latched onto one of my man tits and started this unmistakable sucking and eating motion with her mouth. I giggled uncontrollably because it tickled. I'm very ticklish, especially when nervous. I was a quick study, and started doing that to her other one, taking pretty much her entire tit into my mouth. She breathed harder and more ragged like she loved it. After that, I switched back to the first one for a while.

If this was all she wanted to do on our "first date," I was happy to worship her titties the whole time. I wasn't a pushy lover in general, and especially not in this situation. I figured here's a woman who seems to know exactly what she wants, which is a blessing, and what she wants at the moment is me, another blessing. I was going to follow her lead, and in my proscribed play area, I was going to play and have fun and also bring her whatever joy, pleasure, and satisfaction I could.

Right when I had this philosophy of life all figured out in my head, she stood up on my lap, because she had great balance and I had a big lap. Standing on my legs, she took off her shoes, socks, and then shorts and panties at the same time. She did this with her butt right in my face, which was the best thing ever. "You like what you see?" she asked, because I had been quiet, mostly with a mouthful of tit, this whole time.

I said, "Yes, very much," and grabbed her by the hips and plunged my face and tongue between her ass cheeks, licking whatever I could reach. I couldn't quite reach the bottom of her puss with her standing up, but I got all of her ass, which tasted like her ass, but I loved it because it was hers. She spread her legs a little and bent forward in half. Her gratifyingly wet puss came immediately into range and I plunged my tongue into it and started licking all up and down the cute little thing and on her clit.

I grabbed my arms around her and hugged her so that she was bent literally in half, her front smashed against her legs, and I held her that way tightly through what sounded to me like a couple of orgasms. On the first one, she started shaking against my hold really hard, but she couldn't really move at all, and she squealed and then said, "Goddess!" right after. The second, she said, "Huh! Huh-huh-eeeah!" A moment or two after, she tapped my sides with with her hands, which I took to mean let her go, and I did. She climbed off my lap, grabbed me by the belt, and said, "May I?"

"Please, thank you," I said. Like other reasonably intelligent men under such circumstances, especially young men, I became a moron. She undid my pants, and with a little help from me, slid down my jeans and underwear. I was super hard, since this was the most erotic thing that had ever happened to me up to that point in my life. I was kicking off my shoes, and we both struggled with my socks, giggling. Then, with one hand gently holding me by the dick, she stroked my tummy like she was calming some great beast, which I suppose from her perspective she was, and she said, "Relax and lay back."

I did as she asked even as I realized that every cell of my body wanted to grab her and fuck her silly with no further delay. "Uhh, I want to..." I started, then I felt her mouth on my dick. I had never gotten a blowjob before really, because I'd made love to only two other women before this. I believe they had both tried it, and there had been teeth involved to the extent I was a little reluctant about the whole thing by this point. But this was a whole different thing. This was a master, or someone who could pass as one in my limited experience, and she was playing me like a brand new clarinet.

My concern that she had her mouth on me faltered after a few moments, and then I became curious about how exactly she was avoiding teething on me with her head bobbing away like that, but my brain was just not working. I didn't have any analog to the experience, so all I remember is that it just felt great, she seemed to genuinely enjoy doing it, and it didn't last long, because I lifted her up into the air as I arched my back and howled in orgasm.

When I regained my senses, she had a big smile on her face, which was covered in my cum, it was all over both cheeks, with one strand hanging strategically off her left eyebrow, with more in her hair, though I remember feeling like it all went straight down her throat. I must have kept shooting and shooting. It was also on my tummy and on the bed. "You enjoyed that," she said definitively, and I replied breathlessly, "Uh-huh!"

"You don't want to...?" I asked, because in my experience, girls did it until the guy came, and that was the end of the interchange, with perhaps another interchange later, but that was separate.

"Big Bear," she called me. This was the first time she called me Big Bear, but after this, all she ever called me was Big Bear. She said she'd seen my spirit, and so this was my name, and that was that. Even when we were in the yoga studio, even during class, she would use this name. Other students and even other instructors would remark on this and ask me about it. I would just shrug and say, "She says she saw my spirit."

"Big Bear," she said, wiping off her face with her panties, "You were quivering and humping and about to pop, and I want a good long hard pounding, so I wanted you to go first. Do you think you can do that good long hard pounding for me in a while?"

"I can do it now," I replied, for indeed, by some magic of my extreme excitement in her presence, I was still hard even after all that cumming. I grabbed her onto her back on the bed and put the tip of my dick up to her puss, and then I got a little scared, because it didn't seem to me like such a big thing was supposed to fit in such a tiny place. But it was very wet, so still on my knees on the bed, I grabbed her hips and pushed her puss onto my cock very slowly, asking, "How are you doing?"

She said, "Good, yeah, keep going, oh damn! Yeah! Yes... Yeah! Goddess! Oh Goddess! Is it all the way in? No? Slow down... okay... just let me breathe for a second. Okay, more. Goddess!" That was as far as it was going to go in for the time being, which was about three quarters of the way. I could feel her cute little puss writhing and twisting on my pulsing cock. It was amazing.

I held her little ass cheeks in both hands and began to move her on my cock, taking care not to hit the back of her harder than she'd indicated. As I moved her, she seemed to loosen up more and more, and so I was going in most of the way after awhile with about the same amount of backpressure at the bottom of the stroke.

During this time I was looking down at me going into her, I think to make sure it wasn't too deep, and glancing up at her occasionally. She was looking at me in a penetrating way with her hands on her breasts. As it went on and I got less nervous about accidentally killing her, I looked up more and more, and it was clear that she wanted to lock eyes. So I stared at her beautiful body and face and eyes, tried to drink her all in, and tried to be less shy.

She was breathing hard by this time. Her hips were wiggling some, but I was just holding them at the correct angle and pumping her onto my cock. Then she came like, "Uuuuuuuh!" and then "Goddess! ...ahh!" By this time, my cock was fitting balls deep in her quite comfortably, obviously, so I relaxed and lay down on her partly with her heels at my shoulders, because she stretched that way, and looked for signs of distress in her face, but found only passion.

That's when I really started pounding her and she started shrieking in a good way. Eventually I was holding both her legs up behind her head; she was a yoga instructor remember, so this was completely comfortable for her, but it held her still and completely open to me pounding straight down and into her. At this point she was making noises like a squeaky toy. She would start in a normal range, and then her cries would rise higher and higher in pitch each downstroke until she squeaked like a squaky toy for two or three strokes, and then she would start again at the bottom and start up in pitch again. She would occasionally choke out a "Goddess!" after one of her squeaky toy rampages.

After a while of this I came spectacularly with a roar, and she shrieked fiercely along with me. It was a whole energy. This was even though she was pinned underneath me so firmly; she was super fit. I felt my strands of cum fill her and literally squirt out from around my cock, and she felt it too, because she squirmed most deliciously at that moment. I felt like I'd pushed all my energy, all my everything, into her tiny highly pressurized puss, and I felt greatly and thoroughly satisfied having done this. I collapsed down on my side then on the tiny bed, still inside her. The bed collapsed on my side at that point, and she rolled onto me, still with my cock staying in her. We both burst out laughing. She clamped her legs tightly around me to keep me close.

As we talked, she confessed that she had never cum before during intercourse with a man. She said she'd only had a few lovers before me though, so it seemed she'd been unlucky, but now we were both feeling very lucky and happy about what was happening in each other's arms. For my part, I was too shy to ask her how she got so good at cocksucking. I offered that I had never really been sucked without a lot of teeth before, and never to orgasm like she had done, but she didn't offer anything to satisfy my curiosity from those remarks.

I stacked her broken bedframe against the far wall, and we continued on her mattress on the floor late into the night. All she had to do was suck me a little and I could go again. After two more times similar to that one in the puss, she was getting sore, so she had me take her in the ass. I had never fucked a woman in the ass before, so when she asked me to do it very matter-of-factly, laying on her tummy and shaking her ass seductively, I had to pause a moment or two to come to terms with the idea. Then of course I did it.

It was much harder to get the tip into her tiny slippery butthole. I had to hold the tip of my dick with my fingers to get it started. Once it was started, though, it seemed to go in to the hilt a lot easier, and easier for her, than her puss. She made it look so easy that I felt like a fool for what I'd been missing, little suspecting it was generally nowhere like this for most women. At any rate, she loved it, and squeezed her legs together and played with her puss while I did it to her and grabbed her by the braid and held her head back firmly. If anything, she came even more getting it in the rectum than when I did her in the puss.

Either of her holes felt about as tight and good to me. It took me a long time to cum in her ass because by then it was my fifth time in a row. She loved it, and so did I, but after that, we were pretty much done. I washed my dick off thoroughly in her sink, and then we both fell onto her mattress and fast asleep. We snuggled close because there was no extra room. It was cold up there, but I kept her warm. It is one of my finest qualities.

This night of passion led to me happily buying her a very nice queen size bed and comforter that barely fit into her room. It also started a super volatile affair where I wanted to go steady with her and she would get scared and run away to her parents' home in Olympia, Washington state. Then I would suffer, because all this highly kinetic and passionate loving would happen, and then she would disappear, as if, I felt at the time, she didn't care about me at all. I didn't think she had anything else going on. I guess I never knew for sure.

After her calling me terrible names and storming off for the umpteenth time for several weeks until I had written her off anyway, she called me again as if nothing had happened and wanted to make plans, and I had to say, "I'm done with this." As our hearts had became closer and souls had intertwined, we had become like nitric acid and glycerine, and could only explode apart whenever we came together it seemed.

She still contacts me from time to time. She thinks she owes me money, which I'm pretty sure she doesn't. I think about her often and wish I hadn't been so young and stupid. Or perhaps it was the right thing to have happened. Like many crossroads in life, it's too late to ever find out now anyway.

(The end)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers