Tiny Thomas and the Bad Pool Day

Story Info
Thomas gets a unique punishment from his stepmother.
4k words
4.41
25.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note: All person's in this work are 18 or older. This story is focused around humiliation and small penis humiliation. I have other works which focus on other aspects of CFNM as well, so if this style is not for you then please do not read it.*

Thomas shivered nervously as he sat next to his step-mom Veronica as they drove to the community pool. He knew he made a mistake and was begging her to just let it slide this one time. She absolutely refused.

He recalled the words she used. "Listen Thomas! You're the one who broke the rules knowing the consequences! Now it's time to pay the piper!" Her resolute attitude to punish him made him feel defeated, and he wanted nothing more than to disappear. Unfortunately for him that wasn't an option and so they were driving to the destination that Thomas dreaded so much.

He thought about pleading for forgiveness one more time, but he knew it would fail and likely make his step-mother angrier with him. Before long they arrived at the pool. She went to open her door when she looked back at Thomas and saw him staying motionless with a sullen expression.

"Thomas! You know the drill, it's time!" She said as she glared at him, he sighed and complied to her wishes. He got out of the car which was luckily in a remote shaded area, the asphalt felt rough on his feet but he knew he could manage walking through the parking lot in bare feet. What he couldn't manage was that he had to walk with bare everything else.

This was his punishment, to come to the community pool completely nude. His step-mom was a very shrewd woman who knew how to get what she wanted, especially from men. She devised this punishment as Thomas would routinely be late in coming home, so she warned that if he were late one more time he would come with her to the pool and he would be naked. He thought she was joking at the time, but now he unfortunately knew beyond the shadow of a doubt she was serious.

He stared at his feet before she called to him to follow or else there would be consequences. Scared to death of what further punishment she had concocted he complied. Left foot, right foot they walked, Thomas keeping his head down in shame. He stared at his bare cock and balls as they bounced with each step. The cool air and nerves shrinking him. He was scared to death of what he was about to face.

Then he heard a sound that made his blood run cold. A feminine giggle. He looked up and saw that two girls he didn't recognize were walking toward him and his step mother and they were trying with all their might to hold back giggles as they eyed his naked body. He wanted to die right there.

"A little cold out, eh?" One of the girls asked teasingly fighting back laughter as she said it.

Thomas just dipped his again in shame and tried not to look at them. They laughed harder as they saw his ass. "Full moon out today!" The other yelled at him.

They finally got to the fence where they could enter. It was opaque so no one in the pool could see out which gave him a brief second of respite from the humiliation. "Well Thomas!" Veronica said waiting for him to open the gate and go in. His body tensed up as he knew he had no choice, and so he held his breath and closed his eyes. He slowly reached for the handle feeling his hand grip it and then like a band-aid he pulled it quickly.

He opened his eyes and saw the pool was full of women ranging from college age to the elderly. All the motion seemed to stop at once when they saw Thomas come into view, he froze at the gate much like his new audience. Some woman had extremely amused expressions as they eyed his shrunken package. Several college girls mouths were agape though their eyes betrayed they were amused. A few women were giggling. It was all eerily quiet as they all focused on the poor naked lad.

Veronica pushed at his back and he went in once again lowering his head in shame. He walked by a woman in a black bikini who whispered to her friend not-so-quietly. "God have you ever seen one smaller?" Her friend shook her head no, all while smiling. Thomas flushed at the comment.

He followed Veronica trying not to look at all the gawking woman. She spoke up and said. "We're sitting over there by the girl in the blue bikini." Thomas looked up to see who she was referring to and his stomach did a backflip.

Over on the other side of the pool, where Veronica was directing him, was Vicky the girl from school who he had a crush on. She was sunbathing with sunglasses apparently asleep. She wore a small revealing blue bikini which made Thomas feel very awkward.

"Please Veronica" He whispered. "Can't we sit anywhere else?"

"No mister! We are sitting over there, now get moving!" He did as he was told. They got over to the other side of the pool and Vicky didn't seem to stir. Thomas was relieved that while he was humiliated he might be spared some embarrassment as his crush wouldn't see him shivering and shrunken.

As soon as he sat down Veronica turned to Vicky and asked a question. "Excuse me? Sorry to disturb you." Vicky got stirred awake and looked to them. Thomas felt like he was going to die right then. He could tell her eyes went wide even with the sunglasses, she immediately smirked and tried to hold in a laugh. "You look like my step-son's age, have you met Thomas?"

She smiled widely. "Yeah actually Thomas and I go to school together!" She giggled. "Hi Thomas, nice outfit!" She said teasingly.

Thomas felt like he was going to cry. Veronica had a smug smile on her face as she seemed very pleased with how this whole day was turning out. She turned to Thomas and asked. "Thomas honey would you be a dear and head to the soda bar and get me a drink. Oh! Would you like anything?" She asked Vicky.

Vicky smiled and said. "Yeah a soda would be great!" She said cheerily apparently amused by the whole situation.

Thomas opened his mouth to protest but honestly walking away from Vicky for a moment was welcome. He got up and covered his junk with his hands trying to preserve some dignity. Then a sharp slap landed on his behind.

"No covering up! This is your punishment!" Veronica glared. Vicky giggled at the chastising Thomas received. He unshielded his privates and hung his head. He got the money from Veronica and set off.

All eyes seemed like they were on Thomas as he walked around the pool. He heard some older women whispering to each other.

"For how small his dick is his ass sure is big!" She snickered.

Another one added on. "Yeah, it's too bad, I could grab an ass like that, but with such a small weenie..."

He flushed a deep crimson from the brazen commentary on his body and its...lack of endowment. He finally got to the bar. The cashier was another girl from school he thought was cute, Jess. She hadn't noticed him yet so he rang the bell trying to hide his front under the bar. She turned to him and smiled.

"Hey Thomas!" She said causing him to panic knowing she recognized him. "I didn't know you swam here."

"Y-yeah I don't come here often..."

"Well you should stop by more! We could have fun here on my days off!" She said smiling broadly. Thomas became very conscious that he was naked again, but she seemed like she still hadn't noticed.

"S-Sure! Um can you get me two sodas?" He said as he handed her money.

"Yeah! I'll get those for you right away!" She said bubbly before she turned away quickly prepared the soda and turned to him. "Here ya go!"

She handed him the soda and smiled. He grabbed them and waited for her to turn away, but she just kept standing there and smiling. It was starting to get awkward when Thomas heard his step-mother call for him to hurry up. Knowing that she could still make his life worse he took a deep breath and moved from the counter.

He heard a gasp from Jess, he looked at her and saw that she was covering her mouth trying not to giggle. He hung his head in shame and walked away hearing her giggle under her breath. Thomas walked around the pool as all the women grinned wickedly at the embarrassed young man. He saw a younger woman walking towards him, she wiggled her pinky at him and he just flushed.

After what felt like an eternity he made it back to Veronica and Vicky. He handed Veronica her soda she took it with a stone face without thanking him. He then walked over to Vicky who was openly smirking at his shrinkage.

"Seems like Jess enjoyed the... little show you gave her!" She said wickedly, suppressing a laugh. He handed her the soda he got for her. "You know it's pretty funny cause she told me once she had a crush on you, I wonder what she thought about your...shortcomings."

Thomas's heart sank as now not only has his crush seen how small he is but another girl who actually liked him had seen it. He knew he would never live down his, as Vicky put it, shortcomings.

Vicky not done with Thomas continued to talk to him, this time asking a question. "So... is it always that small or does it grow bigger when you know...get it ready?" She said smirking.

Before he could answer Veronica spoke up. "Show the poor girl what your stiffy looks like. She deserves to know. After all you decided to flash her."

He turned to Veronica in panic hoping she was joking but she just glared at him. She remained silent but her eyes yelled "Do it or else!" Thomas began shaking as he realized he had no way out but to do the unthinkable. Play with himself in public in front of all these women.

He willed himself with all his might to grab himself. His shrunken self only needed his finger and thumb to wrap around it. The sight caused Vicky to laugh openly.

"Wow I've never seen anyone only use two fingers!" She said slapping her knee. Thomas felt his face turn even redder which he thought was impossible.

He closed his eyes and started stroking. Before long he felt himself start to grow, despite the humiliation it did feel good. Was it possible that the humiliation was enhancing this feeling? No, it couldn't be. It didn't take much time before he was full length, far from impressive but he was able to wrap a couple more fingers around it. He opened his eyes and saw Vicky gawking with a sly smirk on her face.

"Is that it? It's only like 3 and a half inches!" She said laughing.

"That's enough Thomas! Stop immediately you little pervert!" Veronica shouted, suddenly all the eyes were on him again. Panicked he dropped his hand his tiny dick twitching. He wanted nothing more than to finish himself off, but he didn't dare disobey Veronica.

He heard a college girl say with no subtlety "Wow! Even hard it's tiny!" She said to her friend. Thomas saw Jess behind the soda bar staring at him smiling like she was staring at a cute puppy. Her expression did little to alleviate his arousal.

"I can't believe you played with your little penis in front of all these women!" Veronica shouted. Thomas had never felt smaller in his life. "Now, you are going to walk to each of these women and apologize for touching your pathetic little child size penis and getting aroused from being such a goddamn pervert!"

"P-p-please Veronica you told me t-" She cut him off before he could finish explaining himself.

"Don't give me lip or I'll bend you over right here and smack your ass in front of everyone! Now get moving mister!" He knew the discussion was over.

He got to his feet and began shuffling towards the nearest group of women who were all staring at him smiling. He kept his eyes on his feet out of shame. He apologized to them for masturbating and getting hard in front of them. They all laughed and said it was fine. With that he moved to the next group who was waiting expectantly. Much like the first group they brushed it off with a small laugh.

He continued like that and for the most part the women were nice seeing how embarrassed he was. He had one more group to talk to before he returned to his cruel stepmother, the college girls.

They were smirking at him in anticipation of his apology. He walked up to them without looking up and started to apologize before he was cut off by a short brunette with enormous tits.

"You're saying your sorry but your little dicklette hasn't gone down the whole time! I think you like this!" She teased mercilessly.

"No, I hate it! I want nothing more than to disappear!" He said his face burning with embarrassment.

Another sexy brunette wearing a skimpy green bikini joined in now. "I have to admit that thing is hilarious!" She said appraising his dick. "I know if a guy I dated showed me a pee-pee that size I'd laugh at him as I kicked him out of my room naked! I'd make the little guy walk home in the nude!"

Thomas's dick involuntarily started twitching at the statement.

A black girl in a yellow bikini with a huge ass spoke up. "Look he really likes that! With all that twitching he might even cum!" She said with a devious smile.

"N-no I won't!" He protested.

"You won't huh?" the brunette with the big tits said. "Are you sure? What if I said I liked little dick boys! I like watching them squirm in front of me as I humiliate them? Does that turn you on?"

"No!" He shouted.

"Lie all you want but we have eyes dinky!" The girl in the green bikini said.

"Hey little guy check this out!" He looked and saw the black girl bent over showing her ass off in the thong he didn't realize she was wearing. His dick starting jumping...well hopping.

"It's so funny that a big ass like that turns you on! I mean you couldn't even get past her cheeks with that little thing!" The big-titted girl said. "Oh, and how do you like these?" She said as she pulled down her top to reveal her tits.

They were the first tits Thomas had ever seen in person and they were majestic. Round full double-d's with large brown nipples. The sight was too much for Thomas after all the relentless teasing and he felt his balls tighten. He was mortified by his body's reaction, but he couldn't stop it and suddenly he started cumming and cumming hard. His balls emptied all over the pool deck and he nearly fell over when he stopped.

The girls all started laughing raucously. The big tit girl said "Thanks for the compliment little guy! It's always nice to have my sexiness acknowledged!" She said with a wink. Thomas thought he was actually going to die.

"Wow! You didn't even touch it and you came! Now that's embarrassing! You're gonna be a virgin forever!" The green bikini girl said laughing uncontrollably.

Thomas apologized looking for an excuse to leave as their words sank in. He turned and he saw Veronica glaring at him while Vicky laughed cruelly at him. He sulked as he walked back to his chair next to them fearing the worst from his stepmother.

"What the fuck was that!?" Veronica asked. "You got off in front of those girls! You little pervert! Obviously, this punishment has been near enough for you!" She shouted.

"I-I-I couldn't control it! I'm sorry I didn't want to!" He pleaded hoping for a bit of mercy. She sneered at him not apparently caring about his apology.

"That does it! Over my lap! Now!" She ordered.

Knowing better than to protest he complied and laid himself over her lap. He unfortunately was facing Vicky directly who was sitting over him he lowered his eyes in shame. Veronica traced her hands over the curve of his plump bottom sending chills down his spine. He braced in anticipation just as she pulled her hand back then she struck him hard soliciting a yelp from him.

"Have you learned your lesson!" She shouted, Thomas didn't dare look up to see the women who assuredly were watching the humiliation.

"Yes!" he yipped.

"You're lying!" She said just before swatting his ass again. "Tell me that you're sorry!"

"I-I'm sorry!" He pleaded.

"For what?"

"F-for being a pervert and cumming in front of the ladies at the pool!" He said loudly while his eyes and bum burned. Just as he finished she swatted him again.

"Not good enough!" She shouted as she struck him once more. "Look at Vicky and apologize!"

He looked up and saw Vicky standing over him looking down with a wicked grin. From this perspective she looked like she towered over him. "I'm sorry Vicky" Veronica swatted his ass again.

"For?"

"For being a pervert and cumming in front of you!" He shouted his eyes welling with tears. Veronica swatted his ass again this time harder and he yelped.

"P-Please Veronica I've learned my lesson!" His pleas unfortunately fell on deaf ears.

"I'll tell you when you've learned your lesson!" She said smacking him again. She continued swatting him demanding further and further apologies until it seemed she had been satisfied and let him up. Thomas lost count but he figured she must have struck him at least 20 times.

His eyes were full of tears and he feared to look around at the ladies. He dared to face them and was actually surprised to see that most of the women looked uncomfortable like they thought Veronica went too far. They were avoiding looking at Thomas and the two women he was with, even the college girls seemed to pity him.

"Can we go now!" He asked choking back tears.

"Yes, I think we've been here long enough." Veronica stated. With that she got up and grabbed their things and started heading to the exit. Thomas heard Vicky laugh behind him though he didn't dare to face her again.

He did hear her shout at everyone while laughing raucously. "Look at how red his butt is! It's almost as red as his face!"

He looked to the college girls as he passed and they shook their heads at Vicky's comments seeming as though they were starting to empathize with him. They made there way to the front Thomas noticed that all the women who formerly tormented him were now avoiding looking at him apparently sharing his embarrassment now.

He followed Veronica out of the pool into the parking lot. After the gate shut Veronica turned to him and glared. "After all the shit you pulled I don't know if I should end your punishment or not!" She said angrily. Thomas eyes widened in fear of her wrath.

"You know what, no Thomas I'm not putting up with your shit! To learn your lesson, you have to walk home just like that!"

"What!? Veronica, please! I have never been more sorry in my life! Just let me come home, you can punish me there! I won't protest and I'll never disobey you again!"

She grinned a bit. "I like that you're starting to understand our dynamic a bit, but no I won't budge or else you won't learn your lesson!" With that she left Thomas naked, cold, and humiliated.

He watched her drive away and he felt like he was going to cry then he heard a voice come from behind. "Hey Thomas." It said softly. He turned to see its source and saw it was Jess.

"Hi Jess." He said weakly.

She looked concerned as she saw him. "Listen I saw all the bullshit your stepmother put you through and I'm sorry for laughing at you earlier...I was just shocked okay. No one should have to go through all that."

Thomas sniffed. "Thank you."

"Did she really leave you here?" She asked sympathetically.

"Y-yeah, I'm stuck cause if I walk home I risk getting arrested." He said as tears built up again.

"I can give you a ride if you like." She said with a small smile.

He weakly smiled back at her. "I think I would like that."

"Do you want me to take you home?"

His heart sank as he thought of going home to Veronica and how she would surely torture him again. He didn't know what to do, he felt like he was her captive.

"You can come over to my place. I got a new apartment it's just me so you wouldn't have to worry about anything."

"If I don't go home she'd just make my life Hell." He said sadly.

"Well, what if you never went home again?" He looked at her confused.

"Listen we're both eighteen and out of high school. You don't need to go to that bitch ever again. You can stay with me and I'll make sure your safe." She said smiling warmly at him. He started to cry then, he felt ashamed that not only was he crying but that he was crying naked, shrunken, and in front of a girl who used to like him. She pulled him in and hugged him, he buried his face in her shirt and let loose.

12