Tip of the Spear Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then one night, she stopped by the county administrative building and happened to look up. There, standing in a window, was Bertram. One of his assistants, Sheila Robertson, jumped up and hugged him tightly. To Trudy's dismay, he hugged her back.

She felt like someone had just punched her in the stomach. Never in her life would she have thought that Bertram would betray her like this. How could he, she asked herself. Wiping a tear from her eye, she slowly made her way back home and waited for Bertram.

When he got home, he smelled like steak. He threw his arms around her and told her that a new mall would be coming to town. It was something he had been working on for some time.

"Where were you?" she asked him.

"We went out for a steak dinner," he said. "I tried calling you to join us, but got your voicemail."

"And just who was with you?" she asked.

"Sheila, Andrew, a couple others," he said. "Why? What's going on?"

"You tell me," she said in a cold tone of voice. He looked at her, confused.

"Look, I don't know what's bothering you, but there's nothing going on," he said.

"So, you always hug Sheila at work?" she asked.

"Not always. We hugged each other when we got word the deal had been approved," he said. "Wait, you think I've been having an affair, don't you?"

"Well, what would you think?" she asked.

"I'm sorry," he said. "You know I love you, don't you? I'd never do anything like that to you."

"I'd like to think you love me," she said, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Oh, sweetheart," he said, taking her in his arms. "You're the only one for me. You always have been. And you always will be." She let him make love to her that night, but kept an eye on him from that moment on. She heard what he said, but didn't believe him.

One day, not too long after that, she was surfing the Internet when she saw a pop-up ad from a company known as the Mutual Marital Assurance Society. The ad read, "Is your husband cheating on you? Would you like to put a stop to it? Let us help you." The ad gave a website address and a toll-free number.

She called the number and spoke to a woman who seemed to understand what she was going through. After visiting the website, she signed up for a weekend "spa retreat" in Austin. Bertram didn't say much when she told him she was going, but she followed the script given to her by the woman on the phone, and he acquiesced.

She learned so much at the retreat and the women who ran the event seemed to know exactly what she was feeling -- the pain, anger and humiliation. They also helped her devise a way to punish Bertram so he would never cheat on her again. Sure, he would be in pain for a while, and he would feel a certain amount of humiliation. But it would be nothing compared to what she felt.

The women at the retreat also taught her how to take control of her marriage. They informed her that the modern concept of fidelity was outdated, a male construct designed to keep women enslaved. Men, they explained, are a dime a dozen. It's natural for men to be used and discarded once their usefulness was over.

If Trudy had been thinking straight, she would've seen through the hypocrisy she was being fed. But thanks to the chemicals and the hypnosis they used on her, she wasn't thinking straight. By the time she left the retreat, she was a completely different woman. An empowered woman, in charge of her life and her marriage.

Bertram didn't like the woman who came back from Austin. At all. She had become hard, bitter -- a shrew who belittled him at every turn. Then she started cheating on Bertram. First, with the gardener and the pool boy. Then she started with some of the ranch hands.

Her husband noticed the snickers and the little jokes being told behind his back, and confronted her. But she just smirked and dismissed him like a school-boy. He threatened divorce, but she quietly informed him that she would ruin him both financially and politically if he filed against her.

She was happy when she saw the first "invoice" from MMAS, and set it on his desk, hoping it would get his attention. But he simply chucked it in the shredder. The same thing happened to the next two invoices they received. No more invoices appeared after that, and she began to wonder why. She called the number she had been given at the retreat, only to find that it had been disconnected.

About nine months after the retreat, she and Bertram were invited to attend a big Party function in San Antonio. Party officers and elected officials from around the country were expected to attend, and she wanted so much to meet them.

That's where she met Nancy Garrison, the rich wife of the senior senator from Wyoming, Franklin Legstrom. Legstrom encouraged Bertram to run for federal office, but Bertram liked where he was and had already pledged support for the incumbents. He also didn't like the idea of being just one representative out of more than 400 others. He would be a small fish in a very big pond.

As the two men talked, Nancy explained to Trudy that things had changed a lot since her retreat in Austin. The corporation known as MMAS no longer existed, Nancy explained, and something newer, a "sisterhood" more powerful and effective than the old organization, was being put into place. Nancy gave her an email address of a woman to contact for more information, and suggested she use secure email, something that could be encrypted.

"I'll be in touch," Nancy told her the day they left the convention. "Keep doing what you're doing, though."

As promised, Nancy stayed in touch with her, giving her suggestions on how best to control Bertram. Trudy also contacted the mysterious "AG" and received a curt response: "Don't contact me. I'll contact you when the time is right."

Things got worse between Bertram and Trudy. He got to the point that he no longer slept in the master bedroom. The tipping point was when Trudy tried to make him lick her pussy after she had just screwed one of the ranch hands.

When he realized what she was trying to do, he threw her off of him as hard as he could and reared back to punch her in the face. He stopped when he realized what he was about to do, got out of the bed and went into a guest room. He had never struck a woman before and wasn't about to go to jail for hitting Trudy. She just wasn't worth it. Trudy got off the bed and chased him into the guest room to confront him.

"What's the matter?" she chided him. "Can't handle a real woman?" When he turned, she saw the murderous expression on his face.

"If you ever touch me again, cunt, I'll fucking kill you. Understand?" he growled.

"We'll just see about that," she hissed when she collected herself.

"By the way, I want a divorce," he told her before slamming the door in her face.

"In your dreams," she said. But Bertram never heard her. From then on, Bertram wore a pistol strapped to his waist whenever he was at home, and made sure she saw it. She was under no delusions -- he would carry out his threat if she ever attempted anything.

She was shocked the day she learned that Nancy and a number of her accomplices in Washington and New York had been arrested. Making matters worse, she learned that Sen. Legstrom had committed suicide. Two months later, she received a message from "AG."

"The sisterhood needs you now. Two contractors will be dispatched to Hard Rock. They will contact you when they arrive," the message said. Trudy knew better than to respond with anything more than a basic acknowledgment, so she sent a short message: "Received."

She waited for the contractors. After a month went by with no word from them, she considered contacting "AG," but didn't. A couple weeks later, she received a call from someone named Ginger Rodgers. She had just opened an erotic boutique in a strip mall by the freeway and wanted to speak with her about developing business locally. Trudy nearly hung up on her, but didn't when Ginger said, "AG suggested I contact you."

"I'll meet you this evening," Trudy told her. While Trudy met with Ginger, Bertram finally managed to hack into her secure email. He had been trying for months, but had been unsuccessful. Once in her email, he began to realize the full nature of Trudy's betrayal. He knew he had to speak with Sheriff Caldwell about this, but he also knew he had to be very careful.

A couple nights later, Bertram and Trudy went to a county dinner. Bertram planned to corner Ryan and tell him what was going on that night. He did speak to Ryan, but was unable to tell him what he had learned. He promised Ryan he would see him later, but that never happened.

Trudy watched him like a hawk. What he didn't know was that two contractors -- Ginger and Jeremy Rodgers -- were waiting for him at his home. When he opened the door to their home, Trudy walked in first as he turned off the security alarm. Once he closed the door, the two contractors pounced, injecting something into his neck.

They carried him into the master bedroom. As Trudy watched, the two contractors stripped Bertram naked and tied him to something that looked like an "X." They attached a chastity device to his penis -- one Trudy had selected specifically to ensure maximum pain. The man -- Jeremy -- operated a camera as Ginger slipped into a strange outfit that covered her entire body, even her face. They put a ball gag in Bertram's mouth and waited for him to wake up.

When he woke up, he realized what was going on and began struggling, but to no avail. Trudy walked up to him and spit in his face.

"Now, you're going to get the punishment you deserve," she hissed. She turned to Ginger and nodded. The young woman began beating Bertram severely, striking his entire body, including his testicles. He screamed as best he could through the ball gag, but his screams fell on deaf ears. Finally, he passed out from the pain.

Ginger untied him from the frame and they put Bertram's unconscious body on the bed, propping his ass up with a pillow and tying him so he couldn't move away. Then Ginger put on the longest strap-on dildo Trudy had ever seen. They waited for him to regain consciousness, and that's when Ginger began shoving the monstrous dildo up his ass.

Trudy laughed maniacally as he screamed in pain and thrashed back and forth, trying to get Ginger away from him. After she finished with him, Ginger removed the ball gag and replaced it with the dildo she just pulled out of his ass. He nearly threw up, but Ginger slapped his face, hard. When they finished, Bertram lay on the bed, staring at Trudy and the two who just assaulted him.

"I... am... going... to... fucking... KILL... all of you," he hissed through his pain.

"I don't think so," Trudy said. "If you do or say anything, a video of tonight's fun and games will be sent to every member of the commissioner's court, along with all of your friends. They'll have a whole different opinion of you. You can kiss your political career goodbye. From now on, you'll do as I say, when I say it. Any deviation will be dealt with. Harshly. Do you understand, or do these nice young people need to explain it further?"

"You win, for now," Bertram finally said. "But this isn't over. And you'd better watch your back from now on." Trudy laughed at that.

"Yeah, right. You just keep telling yourself that," she said. The three of them laughed and gave each other high fives. Ginger and Jeremy took the ropes off Bertram and helped him into the guest bedroom. He reached for his pistol but Jeremy stopped him.

"You don't want to do that, old man," Jeremy said. "Besides, we took out all the bullets. And hid the rest." They all had a good laugh at that. "Now, you be a good boy and do as mommy says, otherwise we'll be back. And we won't go so easy next time. Trust me, my sister's an expert in dishing out pain." Bertram looked at them in shock. Trudy closed the bedroom door as she left. She didn't even bother to check his wounds or put anything on them so they could heal. He eventually passed out from the pain.

The next day, Bertram slept late and came downstairs wearing his robe. He held up a hand and rebuffed her efforts to kiss him on the cheek.

"Don't ever touch me again, cunt," he said through his pain.

"Still upset about last night, are you?" she asked with a smirk.

"Know this, cunt. I hate you. I hate you with every fiber of my being. You can beat me all you want, and all you'll do is make me hate you even more. Just remember. One of these days, I'll put a bullet in your head. Count on it," he said.

She dismissed his threats and warnings, and continued down the path she had chosen. The beatings happened about once a week, and took a serious toll on Bertram. As promised, his hatred for her grew and she could see it in his eyes. Jeremy and Ginger helped her hide all of his bullets and disabled his guns. Of course, this being Texas, Trudy knew he could easily replace any of them quickly.

Then the day came when she, Ginger and Jeremy walked in while he read the email saying Nancy had been executed. She thought he might have gotten into her secure email, but wasn't certain. Now she knew. And in her mind, she knew what she had to do. She nodded at Jeremy and Ginger, who stood behind her husband.

Jeremy had the speargun in his hand, but it was Ginger who applied the pressure that fired the spear into Bertram's back. She saw the tear fall down his cheek as he died. She hoped the substance Ginger put on the spear tip made his death quick and painless. The three of them went upstairs and celebrated the evening the only way they knew -- with sex.

Trudy's mind came back to her current situation as she heard Sheriff Caldwell speak of getting justice for Bertram. She saw the crowd in the stadium come to their feet, applauding his promise. At that moment, she knew her life wasn't worth a plug nickel in this town. She saw the guard look at her with hatred and disgust in her face and began sobbing.

...

"That was quite a speech, Sheriff," Andrew said as everyone began leaving the stadium. "You sure you don't want to run for higher office?" Ryan laughed.

"Thank you, Andrew, but to me, there's nothing higher than serving the good people of Hard Rock as sheriff," Ryan said. Andrew laughed and nodded his head.

"Okay, have it your way," he said. "But if you ever change your mind, let me know." Ryan and Ginger said their goodbyes and waited for the crowd to thin out a bit before leaving. They both knew it would take at least an hour for them to get out of the parking lot as it was.

They finally made it home and peeled off the clothes they had been in all day.

"You still up for a night on the town?" Beverly asked. "Or do you just want to stay home?"

"Today is your birthday and I intend to paint the town red with you tonight," he said with a grin. "Got a reservation at that new steakhouse, then it's off for some dancing, then we come home and celebrate. By the way, let me give you something." He pulled a box from the top of his closet and handed it to her. She opened it up and a smile grew on her face.

"Nudie pajamas?" she asked. "They're so soft. I love them. What made you decide to get this?"

"Well, you've been a bit down in the dumps lately, so I thought I'd show you just how wonderfully sexy you are to me. I saw you looking at these online a while back, so I thought I'd get you a set," he said. She looked up at him and smiled.

"You're such a sweetheart. I guess I have been down in the dumps for a while. I'm not exactly a spring chicken anymore," she said.

"Well, I'm about five years older than you, sweetheart," he said. "And as far as I'm concerned, you'll always be my spring chicken. Ron tells me he thinks you're the prettiest gal in the county, and you know what?"

"What?" she asked.

"He's wrong." Her smile fell, and she looked at him with confusion. "You're the prettiest gal in the whole darn world," he told her. She smiled even wider and threw her arms around him.

"Oh, Ryan. I love you so much," she said.

"I love you more," he told her. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you," she said. "I'll model these for you when we get home if you want."

"You'd better," he said with a smile. They changed and left for their date. They came back several hours later, full of steak and worn out from dancing. But not too worn out. Ryan carried his bride up the stairs and put her on the bed. They showered each other with kisses as they tore each other's clothes off.

Ryan gazed at Beverly as she lay naked on the bed, her legs spread wide. He got down on the bed with her and began kissing her, working his way to that sweet spot between her legs. He loved bringing her to orgasm with his tongue. He nibbled on her thighs and began licking at her pussy. He looked up when he heard her laugh.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Your beard," she said. "It tickles when you do that."

"Want me to stop?" he asked.

"Oh God, no," she said. "Get back down there and tickle me some more. I love that." He smiled and went back to what he was doing. After bringing her to orgasm with his tongue, he positioned his cock at her entrance.

"Do it, baby," she whispered. "Make love to your spring chicken."

"As you wish, little lady," he said, doing a bad John Wayne impersonation. They made love for much of the night and finally fell asleep.

...

10:00 am, Monday, September 27, 2021

Ray Hale followed the Fresno County deputy in his rented sedan as they made their way to the Rodgers residence, a small farm outside the city of Clovis, California. He checked in with the sheriff's department after he landed at Fresno, and was relieved to hear that Sgt. Bledsoe had called ahead to let them know he was coming.

"Yes, Detective Hale, your Sgt. Bledsoe called and told us to expect your arrival," Sheriff Blackerby said when he checked in. "Deputy Halliburton here will escort you to the Rodgers place."

"Thank you, Sheriff," Ray said, shaking the other man's hand. "I appreciate the assistance."

"I appreciate you respecting us enough to check in, Detective," the sheriff said. "Most others would just blow us off. Is Mr. Rodgers in any kind of trouble?"

"No, Sheriff, we're just trying to get some background on a couple of suspects," Ray said.

"Would those suspect be his two children?" the sheriff asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact," Ray said. "Can you shed some light on them?"

"I know the old man kicked them out about five years ago or so," the sheriff said. "Don't know why, exactly. Figured it wasn't any of my business, so long as they weren't breaking the law. They left the area and to my knowledge, no one's heard from them since." Ray nodded his head.

"Well, I appreciate your assistance, Sheriff," Ray said.

"My pleasure, Detective," Blackerby said. Ray saw an old mailbox with the name, "Rodgers" and figured this was their destination. He followed the deputy as he turned onto a dusty road. They stopped in front of a small wooden house. The place looked like it hadn't been very well-taken care of for some time. They parked and got out of their cars. Ray let Halliburton knock on the door.

"Yeah? Whaddya want?" Ray looked and saw an old man glaring at them from inside the house.

"Deputy Halliburton, Fresno County Sheriff's Department, Mr. Rodgers. There's a detective here from Texas who would like to speak to you about your kids," Halliburton said.

"Texas?" old man Rodgers asked as he eyed Ray. "You got some ID on ya?" Ray pulled out his credentials and showed them to the old man.

"Yes sir, Detective Ray Hale, Hard Rock Sheriff's Department," Ray said.

"Hard Rock? Ain't that the name of a cafe or something?" the old man growled as he looked at Ray's identification.

"It's also the name of a town in southwest Texas," Ray said.

"Alright, c'mon in," the old man finally said. Ray and Halliburton went inside and took note of the rundown old house. It was clean, but looked more than just a bit lived-in. "So, what's this about? Am I in some kinda trouble in your Hard Rock or something?"