Tip Your Delivery Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a tie," Bunny grimaced. "I can't believe Laura did it too!"

"Did what?" I asked, then stopped. "Wait..."

Bunny could not help but laugh. "I should have known she'd do it too--the slut. I guess I did know, which is why I knew I had to, too."

"Really?" I mused, shaking my head.

"Really," she laughed. She paused, looking almost furtive. Then she swiped open the phone she still clutched in her hand. "See?" she asked, holding the screen out to me.

The picture was of a willowy black girl in a different motel room, holding two Chineses takeout food containers, one in each hand, with a towel puddled on the floor around her feet and not a stitch of clothing on her lovely body.

I wanted to stare at the screen, but my eyes involuntarily went back to Bunny instead. Even with those damned panties on, Bunny had been the clear winner. I felt an involuntary smile crease my lips.

"I shouldn't have shown you that," she said suddenly, pulling the phone away as if to hide it. Flustered, she turned to look around. "Purse... where is it?" she muttered. She found it and dug in. She rooted around for a moment, then dug out a five at last. "Here we go!" she said, handing it to me with a sincere smile.

Five. Bucks.

Oops. I had said that out loud. In a flat monotone. At best.

Bunny was taken aback. "Um, yeah?" she said uncertainly. "I mean that makes a little over six bucks for tip. More than thirty percent, right?"

I looked at her unhappily. I never, ever complain about a tip to a customer. Never. It is skeezy, as far as I'm concerned. But here I was, grousing at this goddess out loud because my day had been shitty, my night mostly worse, and then I'd been whipsawed by disappointment and awesomeness in turn by this girl.

I sighed.

"Yes, thirty percent is a very fine tip," I admitted. Then I failed to shut up. "But I had to essentially make two runs here to get it, so that's three bucks a run, which is..."

"Sorry!" Bunny said, and dove back into her purse. She rummaged around, then looked at me with wide eyes. "Oh God! That was the last of my cash! I thought I had two twenties in there, but I forgot about the charger I had to buy at the airport!"

Ugh. I shrugged, said thanks, and turned toward the door.

"Wait!" Bunny called. I turned back.

She was standing there uncertainly, biting her lip. That was kind of pretty...

"How about I at least give you some more pictures?" she asked shyly, then pulled her robe open again for me, not waiting for me to even think about getting out my phone again.

I sighed again... I smiled, but still sighed.

Really, this ought to have felt like a total win. She was utterly gorgeous. And this time she wasn't flashing me in embarrassment for a bet with some other girl. She was just showing herself to me... for me. She was arrogant enough (justifiably) to think that showing her body to me would be of value to me, but insecure enough to worry that it wasn't worth enough.

"My pictures are good enough already," I said with a carefully appreciative smile, "But the second look is... wow."

She looked down for a second at my reaction, then uncertainly pulled her robe closed, though not completely. She pretty much just covered the best parts of her breasts, leaving an open gap that ran from cleavage all the way down to leave the very center line of her panty-clad crotch exposed as well. I didn't get the impression it was a calculated display, just a tentative and distracted job half done.

"Thanks, I guess," I said again. I turned again toward the door, trying not to appear hasty about it. To be honest, I just wanted to get back to my dorm room, drop my pants, and get the maximum value out of my 'tip' for the evening.

"Look, I really am sorry about this," Bunny said again, sincerely. "If I had more cash, I'd give it to you, but what can I do?"

Distractedly, and a roiling mess of horny and angry, I snapped over my shoulder, "A blowjob would do it," as I stepped over to grab the door handle.

I had barely started to turn it when I heard Bunny behind me say, "Umm... Uh..."

That was not a laugh. It was not an invitation to get out. It was not an invitation to go fuck myself, any and all of which I would have deserved. "Wait," she said.

I turned around in alarm. "Hey there!" I said, raising my hands swiftly. "That was just a joke, and a really bad one. I'm totally sorry that I..."

"No, like I said, I'm sorry about the whole situation," Bunny overrode me. "Just hang on a second, would you?" She bit her lip again as she looked at me... all of me. "I think I could do that," she suddenly said, not completely assertively.

Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.

"Hey! I... I mean... I can't ask that! That's a crazy tip," I babbled, backing against the door.

Bunny stepped toward me, she didn't open her robe again, but she did stop holding the lapels. That opening in front hung freely now. "No, I mean it," she said, a smile beginning to brighten her face. "Look. There is the bit about being sorry and the tip and all. Yeah. But," she paused, marshaling her thoughts. "But, all this stuff with the bet, and flashing you, and then exposing myself to you again has gotten me more than a little horny. And you are way more than a little cute." She paused again, then pointed downward, "And after all the time I've spent looking at that, I kinda really want to see it for real."

I looked down. I had been so crazily distracted, I had not worried about the erection that I had clearly felt in the back of my mind. The problem was not the back of my mind, it was the front of my khakis. I had made no effort at adjustment or concealment, and my cock was tenting out the front of my pants in a ridiculously over the top manner, practically straight out.

Her eyes clearly found it to be a big tent.

I yelped in embarrassment and tried to cover the bulge, then just to adjust it into something little less obvious. This is hard to do when you are also trying to be nonchalant about it in front of a hot girl who is staring right at it.

Bunny took a deep breath. "Go ahead. Don't cover it up! Show it to me."

"I... I..." I panicked.

She deliberately slid her rob open on one side, displaying a perfect tit to me once more. This time, she grabbed it in her hand, and pinched the already erect nipple softly. "I can't suck it if you leave it in your pants," she said, swiftly gaining a confidence and commitment that was both extremely encouraging and almost overwhelmingly intimidating.

Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.

I was never going to say no, I just had to make my panic accept that.

My hands went to the buckle of my belt. All I could concentrate on, beside the sight of Bunny massaging that exposed breast, was not being comically fast as I took out my cock.

As I started to unzip myself, I remembered to my horror that I had on a pair of the tighty-whities that made up 80% of my underwear collection. Carefully, I kept my khakis mostly together as I pushed them and the underwear down as one, keeping the kiddie undies mostly out of sight.

My cock could not have cared less. It bounced and waved free between us. For my part, I resolved to replace all the tighty-whities in my drawer with underwear I'd let a girl see.

"Nice, Owen," Bunny said softly. Then she stepped right up to me, dropping the robe from her shoulders as she took those steps, and she knelt before me. Her hands lifted to caress my girth. "I am really not regretting having spent that other twenty at all now," she said, leaning forward to kiss my swollen, purple head.

I collapsed back against the door. I was going to need all the help I could get in not falling down.

Her tongue slid free and dragged around my tip, flicking back and forth with increasing speed. I gasped at the sudden assault, and clenched down to control myself.

There is a thing I was starting to call The Test. The shock of the initial moment of a first lick, or kiss, or penetration can send a guy right over the edge, if he isn't careful. The Test can be a breeze, or an unbeatable challenge. This time it felt unbeatable, but I preserved and managed not to come right then.

I groaned as I felt myself slide inside her mouth, her lips spread wide to accommodate me. She started in immediately with a slow, steady, unbelievably gentle yet overwhelming bobbing motion, applying light suction all the time, while taking me deeper into her mouth with each stroke. I felt her working up saliva to make me wetter and wetter as she went.

I felt and heard that distinctive, power-endowing, 'Gluck' noise you are awarded when your cock hits a girl's throat and she chokes a little. But instead of backing off like most girls do, or keeping up the glucking over and over, like I'd been treated to twice, Bunny just gasped, then slid me back in and past the choke point.

My cock sang as it found itself in unfamiliar territory--within her throat!

"You are fucking amazing," I gasped, thumping my head back against the door.

She only tickled my balls in acknowledgement. And kept on bobbing, just with my cock excruciatingly deep down her throat. After several amazing strokes, she pulled all the way off and gasped for air. I just stared down at her in disbelief.

"You are the biggest guy I've ever managed that with," Bunny said, between gulps of air. Rather than take me back in again, as she regained her breath, she looked around beside her. She found her phone, and held it up to me. "No way I'm letting you use your phone," she giggled, "But would you get some video of me taking you all the way? I want proof."

Uh... yes, please?

I fumbled again with the phone and selected video. In fact, I selected slo-mo, and pointed it down at my glistening cock and her upturned face. "Action?" I asked with a laugh.

Bunny laughed too, then silenced herself as she made a show of wrapping her lips around me again and bobbing very slowly. Each bob was a little deeper as she went on, until she again choked slightly a little over halfway in. Then she winked up at me and the phone, and took me the rest of the way. And then she bobbed a half dozen times more, before letting me slip free again, took a deep breath, then glared at the camera. "Suck it, Hillary," she growled.

Then she took the phone back from my nearly nerveless hands. "We'll play it back when I'm done," she giggled, then proceeded to blow me and my mind. Up 'til then, she had been exploring, or showing off. Now she was concentrated totally on getting me off, and I could feel the difference.

Man, could I feel the difference. She mixed deep, even deep-throat, bobs with shallow swirls and twirls. She even took me out of her mouth a few times and diddled with me with just her fingertips.

"Come for me when you want, Owen," she whispered to me, just my tip in her mouth at the moment. "Just let me know when..." And I was deep inside her mouth once more.

I stared down in near disbelief--disbelief on so many levels. I could barely comprehend how good Bunny was, compared to my limited prior blowjob experience, and I could definitely not believe how clearly turned on she was making herself. I watched as her hand slid down inside her panties while she gobbled at me. It looked almost desperate.

"I... I can't... I'm going to..." I gabbled, knowing that no matter how much I wanted this tipping experience to go on, I was imminently done for.

Bunny instantly popped off my cock, rising on her knees and jacking my slick shaft with her free hand eagerly. She pressed day tip against the amazing curves of her tits, looked up at me pleadingly, and cried out, "Splash me, Owen. Give it to me now!"

"Ahh! Ahhh! Ohhhh!" I cried, feeling my insides start to pump. I slumped harder against the door as I gushed cum onto those fabulous mounds. The first huge spurt squirted out around where the tip was pressed against her, and she instinctively rocked back a few inches. As my shaft wobbled around with the pumping of her fist, I kept spraying white gobs wherever she pointed me, leaving her whole chest a sticky mess by the time my cries of ecstasy became begs for mercy.

Bunny relented.

She had started laughing happily before I was halfway done coming.

"Holy shit, Owen!" she giggled, looking down at the mess I had left on her. Both nipples had gobs of cum dripping from them. "That was amazing!"

"Oh my God, yes you were," I gasped. She shot me a grin, then resumed looking around for a towel or something to clean herself with. She spied the teeshirt she had obviously worn earlier, before her shower and pizza delivery. She grabbed it and began to wipe herself clean. "Listen, Bunny. Seriously," I panted. "That was next level beyond anything any girl has ever even tried for me before." I just wanted her to know that.

"Freshman, or still in high school?" she asked with a slightly drooly grin.

"Freshman," I said sheepishly. I didn't mention that high school blowjobs had been extremely rare, and thus miraculous.

"Keep looking lost and needy around senior girls," Bunny chuckled. "You've got the cute part down already. Do those three things, and they'll show you how it's done."

All I wanted was to...

"Listen, Bunny," I gasped, still slumped against the door. "Um, really. That was way too much of a tip for just a medium pizza." Now standing in front of me, almost finished cleaning her chest, she looked at me, with a curious eyebrow.

"I feel like I should give you some change," I grinned.

"Cha...? What did you have in mind?" she asked with a smile.

"I'm gong to need you to please for the love of God, finally take off those panties," I begged, "and sit on the edge of the bed," I added, trying to sound more assertive.

Bunny let the spunky teeshirt fall from her fingers, and she turned to sashay over to the bed.

Yep, that curvaceous, bubbly butt was amazing. It wasn't the big pear-shaped asses people get so excited about those days, but definitely meaty enough to make me want to bury my hands in its curves. Her panties were not so modest from behind either. Not quite a thong, but it had aspirations.

But when she got to the bed, she turned and sat on the edge, legs together demurely, and without removing her underwear.

"I'm going to need you to help me with them," she said softly.

I kicked my way free of the shoes and pants around my ankles and moved to kneel before her. I rested my hands on her knees, circled them softly with my palms, and then slid my way up her thighs. I let my hands drift between them, but she kept her legs closely together, as if being demure. The look on her face was anything but.

I let my fingertips tease at the soft fabric of her panties, right in front, above her lightly pressed-together thighs. She quivered in anticipation. I slid a single fingertip inside the waistband, just to the first joint, and began to run it side to side. I pushed myself up to my knees, and found myself at eye level with her boobs. Involuntarily I leaned in, stopping myself with my face inches from their bountiful breasts.

I looked at her face, somehow peeling my eyes from her tits. "Shall I count out your change, please?"

Bunny giggled again, throatily this time. "Like I'm going to say no?" she smirked.

I leaned further in, gently nestling my face between those mounds. She quivered again, and I let the finger in her waistband slide another joint deeper. Slowly, I rolled my head from side to side, kissing the inner curves of each tit as my mouth brushed them. I came up for air, eagerly kissed one nipple quickly, then sucked hard but briefly on the other.

I sat back with a smile, and tugged at the waistband of her panties. She twitched and I brought my other hand under her ass, pressing upward softly but insistently. Bunny lifted her ass for me, and I tagged whatever fabric each hand could reach, feeling her panties slip from her waist and just down onto her thighs.

I bent my face again, this time to the soft skin of her lower belly. I nuzzled down to where her generous thighs stubbornly met. They kept me from fully reaching her sex, just the fringe of the full triangle of pubic hair she seemed to have. I tongued down as far as I could go. It was just the fringe of her pubes, but I could already get a hint of the marvelous, musky taste of woman. She was starting to squirm.

Without removing my face from where it nestled, my hands resumed tugging the panties down and free. Once they passed her knees, I pressed down harder with my face, and her legs began to open to welcome me further. Her aroma was making me drunk by this point, and as I tugged her undergarment free of just one ankle, I began to use my hands to spread her legs.

Bunny just short-circuited that by finally letting her knees splay wide. She had a full bush, trimmed neatly, and also sparse to begin with. Her slit was obviously already crazily aroused, as I saw pink showing deliciously through the soft tangle of dark yellow hair.

My desperately restrained actions to this point crumbled into eagerness, and I practically dove down to drag my tongue along her labia, savoring her taste, then sliding my tongue inside her.

Bunny gasped at my sudden acceleration, but not in dismay. She flopped back against the mattress and grabbed the hair on the back of my head firmly. "Ohhh fuck yeah," she whined softly. "I was going to say keep it, but... oh yeah, right there... I definitely want my chayyyyynnnnge!"

I rubbed my lips over the tip of her clit, making her hips buck with each stroke. I hadn't even tried to work a finger inside of her, and she was already coming. "Fuck! Fuck! Fucking hell! Yes!" Bunny growled, before her words devolved into animal grunts. I tried to keep up my tongue and lips' assault on her pleasure button, but she shoved me back.

"Now," she panted. "While I'm still on the edge! Fuck me. Fuck me now, Owen. I'm so fucking hot right now."

Bunny was hot full time as far as I was concerned, but I took her meaning. I stood and paused, then started to turn to look for my pants. "Condom," I murmured as I felt suddenly like not so much of an overoptimistic poser for having one in my wallet.

But her hand shot out and grabbed my fully hard cock. "I'm on the pill," she gasped. "Don't you dare wrap up!"

I had a mandatory policy about condoms. I mean, how did I know she was really on the Pill?

Apparently, my mandatory policy was more of a loose guideline...

I climbed up onto the mattress after Bunny, who slid backward to give us space to both be fully on it. I lowered myself over her and she grabbed my cock again, pointing it between her legs and rubbing the head up and down along her drenched lips.

As it moved, I suddenly felt it pressing on what I thought was just the right spot, and I pushed myself in. I was right, and my length started to sink just wonderfully deep. I moaned loudly as I tried to keep delving without pause, but her own arousal had her clenching my cock hard. I had to pause, then work myself deeper, her juices rendering my rod frictionless, but her depths still resisted with each pulse.

With a sigh, I came to rest as far within her as I could reach. I felt her relax beneath me as well, her hands fluttering against the back of my shoulders. But I could tell she wanted to come again, and fast. I wanted, absolutely wanted to accommodate her. Even given the nut I had recently busted over her chest, I could tell that I wasn't going to last forever myself, and she needed to be first, or I would be embarrassed.

I pulled out, then pressed back into her. I didn't slam, exactly, but I pushed hard and fast.

Then I started slamming. In ten strokes, we were both yammering at each other incoherently, gasping for air as I pumped her insides.

"Jesus, you are a beast, Owen," Bunny hissed happily.

"I don't know that I'm a beast..." I said uncertainly, extremely glad at the moment for my five times a week cardio habit.