Tips from a Top 01: An Introduction

Story Info
Advice from a stud.
1.2k words
2.84
7.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a space for fellow studs, feeders, fuckers, actifs, sperm donors, and good old-fashioned tops. So fuck off, all you cumslut, pansy-assed bottom pussies. Find your own place.

My name is Carl. Yeah, it's a stupid name, but I've managed to overcome the stigma, and now I embrace it. Johnny Cash's "Sue" has nothing on me. Let me catch you making fun of my name, and I'll cut you up, even if it's only metaphorically. I'm here to help out all you less fortunate, less confident, and probably less hung tops be more successful at getting your dick into the bitch's butt. So these stories will all have a lesson, And the lesson, if you're smart enough to learn, is how to get over your inhibitions, use what you have, and take what you want.

There are a bunch of things you could honestly say about me, and in fact, I've heard most of them said: Sexy. Asshole. Relentless. Built. Hung like motherfucker. Unforgivable. Cocky. Handsome. Controlling. Masculine. Pecs of steel. Soulless. Rich. Asshole (did I say that already?). Yak balls. Churlish (look it up, dumbfuck). Dick of death. Just plain old Dick. Stud. Dangerous. Captivating. God-like. The Devil. Brutally honest. Shallow. For certain: Self-aware. And, I'm reluctant to say so, but also, in all probability, Sociopath.

Life is a game. I'm a winner. And I want you to win, too. (Not you, you dumbass bitch boys that are still reading even after I told you not to bother the big boys).

Things I can help you do:

Get your dick into (almost) anyone you want. If you follow my tips, you won't have to take 'no' for an answer, because they'll stop saying 'no' and start begging.

Get over guilt, or remorse, or any negative feelings at all that you might get when you use some cumdump like you want and then forget to call.

Turn every situation to your advantage and make everyone focus on you. Specifically, on your cock. Even if you have your clothes on, with the right attitude, the right gestures, and right mindfucks, everyone will see you as a giant walking, talking cock, and want you. Or want to be you.

But you'll have to do your part. You'll have to listen and learn. I can't help you if you don't help yourself.

Today's lesson is ... (Fuck OFF! you stupid lurking pussies!-no bottoms allowed)...so here is today's lesson. Bottoms are not people. Do not let them convince you that they are. They are the enemy. They have something that is rightfully yours, and they're keeping it from you. Life is all about taking it from them. It's a war, and you have to be constantly vigilant for new strategies to get what you want.

So there, I said it. It won't make me popular, but if you follow that rule, you've taken the first step to being like me.

I love my cock. It's the center of the world. That's right, I've got the whole world (barely) tucked into my pants. It's always on my mind. Finding little friends it can visit is the thing that drives me. When I meet you, I'm going to check out your ass, then your face, and then the rest of your body. Three seconds tops. I make a split decision-fuckable or fuck-off. That's all it takes. If you're lucky, and I decide you're fuckable, then it's game-on.

If it's game on, then and only then, am I going to look you in eyes. For clues. Are you looking into my eyes? That probably means your on the prowl for a fucking or maybe even looking for love. Good luck with looking for love, but maybe I'll make you think you'll find love: big love packed tightly away, commando-style, in my pants. I might tell you how awesome I think you are, and how with someone like you I usually want to get to know you first, but you're so hot, I just have to have you now. Today. I may tell you I feel such a connection to you that I can't help myself. (Even if the only connection I will ever feel for you is my rod, balls deep in your well worn ass.)

If you're not looking at my eyes, are you looking at my crotch? So you're easy. You just want to fuck. That's hot, but I never make it that easy. If you're a real slut, then you bet your ass that I'm going to get into your head and really make sure you know that a slut is all you are. I'll start by telling you that for me it's not sex if I have to wear a condom. I'll convince you to at least let me throw a few strokes bareback in your hole, and tell you "then I'll put a condom on." Even though we both know you'll never make me do that once my fat cock is making you googly-eyed. I'll work you so hard and make you do such deplorable things that you might actually cry when I'm finished. And then, sorry for you, your crying will make me hard again and we'll just have to push your limits even more.

If you're not looking into my eyes, and you're not looking at my crotch, then what? Are you looking over to see if your boyfriend is watching you? Ah, joy! One of my favorite sports. Let's see... Should I convince you to meet me in the family bathroom in the corner of the store and fuck you there, right now? Do I strike up a conversation, wait for your husband to walk over, and then charm him into letting me fuck you while he films the whole thing on my phone? Oh, wait, I've got it! I quickly scribble my phone number on a piece of paper and press it into your palm. When you text later, I tell you that I never do this, but you're hot and I couldn't help myself. Then I send you a full frontal naked picture of me. We'll sext for a month, and I'll make you want me so bad that you'll slip out one night, come over, and let me share your ass with two strangers I met online that afternoon.

But if you're not looking into my eyes, or at my crotch, or at your boyfriend, are you looking at the ground? Instant hard-on for me. Shy, low self-esteem, and usually a real challenge. With you, I'll be sure to go slow and be sure to work up to something really special. Whatever it is, It will probably hurt your feelings, and probably make you continue to call me for months and beg me to see you, and in the end, you'll be groveling and doing degrading things for me just because you hate yourself so much (damn that makes me hard). That kind of cycle can really be destructive. And it really makes my nuts churn.

Ok, if you haven't figured it out, power is what makes the world go around, and I'm not going to be left without. And that, my friends, is the lesson to you fellow studs. It really is a game, and you need to be prepared to win. Don't let those pathetic fagboy bottoms get away with anything. They need to earn it. It's our world, and they need to play by our rules.

I hope you enjoyed getting to know me. I'll be back in touch with more tips.