Tipsy Double Trouble

Story Info
Busty girl and polite bi couple hit it off, push boundaries.
4.2k words
4.44
10.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie finally entered the party after a long day of anticipation. She used to be more social, but she hadn't been out as much since she started dating her new boyfriend a while back. This was going to be a good chance for her to reconnect with some of her more wild friends that she had been disconnected from lately, maybe catch up on a bit of lighthearted mayhem.

The young woman was twenty years old, attending college but not staying in the dorms, part of why she had gotten so distant from the party scene that she used to be more connected to. She had also gotten used to hiding her curves, but tonight she had allowed herself to show off her ample cleavage for once as a bit of a treat. She was modest girl, but sometimes it was exhausting trying to hide her bust from the world. Her chest was just a bit larger than what most stores actually bothered to stock in terms of bras. The rest of her body could be described as "slim thick" or "downright sinful" depending on who you asked. A read end to balance out her otherwise top heavy figure, generous hips, and thick thighs added up to build quite a scene whenever she entered a room. She had a bit of a point nose, but soft cheeks, expertly applied makeup (tonight, anyways), and straight black hair that went to her shoulders. Her skin was soft, slightly pale.

Several greetings of recognition welcomed Kylie as she walked in to the house the party was being held at. There wasn't really any of the friends she had been looking forward to seeing, so she was surprised to be recognized by so many people. She looked down at the low cut black tank top she was wearing, along with the tight fitting jeans underneath and rolled her eyes. This always happened when she dared to show off even a little skin, and it made her blood boil to deal with fake people who just wanted to get in her pants. That's what she liked about her boyfriend - he never put any pressure on her.

Rolling her eyes, Kylie pushed through the busy home in search of anyone she actually remembered getting along with, or at least the one friend that had extended the invitation. She shot off a quick text to that friend, only to get a text back confirming her cancellation.

"Great..." she muttered under her breath. As she looked up from her phone, she locked eyes with a tall, brown-haired man dressed in green flannel and black joggers. He had olive skin and a hint of stubble on his face. Kylie took a sudden step back.

"Everything alright? You need any help?" The stranger said in a low, husky voice.

Kylie blushed and looked away. "Uh, no, I'm fine, just don't think I actually know anybody here...I haven't been out in a while and I'm mad that my friend bailed on me." Her left hand clutched at her right upper arm, with her left arm compressing her chest a bit.

He flickered his eyes down briefly before reengaging eye contacts. Not uncommon for her (doubly so if she didn't go out of her way to hide 'the girls') but at least he had the gall to go back to making eye contact, which she found unusual. "No sweat, everyone that I know at this party actually kinda sucks except my buddy Jack. Oh, I'm Lee, by the way." He extended a hand to shake.

Uncrossing her arms, Kylie grabbed ahold of Lee's open hand firstly and shook it. She smiled. "Alright, I guess I know you now at least. I'm Kylie, pleasure to meet you"

"Can I get you something to drink?" He asked. She was wary of drinks from strangers, and not too comfy in this environment, so she shook her head now.

"Maybe you could just show me where they are? Not sure what I want yet" she smiled faintly, hoping to not offend.

Lee smiled and nodded, grabbing her hand to lead her to the kitchen. She wasn't expecting the sudden hand hold, but she defended herself in her own mind by explaining it away as an innocent concern for her safety from him. Before long, she was ogling a wide variety of hard liquors. She poured herself a cup of some kind of fruit juice and added something clear to top it off. She took a sip of her custom mix and recoiled at the taste briefly before shaking it off and taking another sip.

When she turned back around, Lee's friend Jack had joined him. He was several inches shorter, with longer hair of a light brown color. He was paler and more effeminate as well, easily being mistaken for a girl form the back, especially in his tight fitting pink T-shirt and skintight leggings. "Hey, I'm Jack, pleasure to meet you." He simply offered an awkward wave instead of going in for a handshake.

Kylie laughed and waved back. She was starting to feel a tiny bit ganged up, but she had kind of missed this kind of light attention that came from being attractive at a party like this. The boys were being nice enough for now, so she figured she'd humor them until they said or did something out of line.

Some more pleasantries were explained and drinks had. She told them about how school had been going, her absence from the party scene lately, her boyfriend. In turn, they each talked about how they became friends with each other, how they got invited to the party, complained about their jobs. Kylie got the feeling that they maybe had a few years over her, but didn't want to ask outright.

As new guests arrived, the downstairs became just a bit too cramped, and somehow the music got turned up even higher. Lee innocuously offered to take the conversation upstairs. Kylie had no interest in just drinking alone downstairs or calling it a night already so she shrugged and hesitantly agreed to follow the boys up.

It was a pretty spacious house, and going past a room with a making out couple revealed a nice empty bedroom. The three sat on the bed with drinks in head, with the boys on either side of Kylie. Lee mostly closed the door behind them on the way in, but not quite all the way.

The three of them were a bit tipsy by this point and giggled as they looked around the room observing the wallpaper and furnishings. Lee was the first to break the silence. "So, Kylie, you mentioned a boyfriend earlier. Why isn't he here tonight?"

She smiled and sighed. "Oh it's not big deal or anything, I just know he'd have been miserable if I brought him and he's busy tonight anyways, so I figured I'd treat myself. He's a little paranoid though, so I'm sure he's worried I'm gonna get stabbed or something. Of course, he doesn't get out much, so I think he just has an overactive imagination." She giggled. "He's not a bad guy or anything though, not a deadbeat remotely. In fact it's pretty rare for me to be somewhere without him like this"

The guys nodded their heads and followed along respectfully. "Definitely a lucky guy" said Jack. "He must be pretty confident to let you go drinking looking like that, yeah?"

She rolled her eyes and groaned. "It's not like that. He knows I can take care of myself. I'd kick the shit out of anyone that tried anything on me. I'm pretty sure he's the one more likely to get mugged in a back alley." She covered her mouth with her hand shyly.

Lee raised an eyebrow. "No offense, but still, you're rocking an awful lot of cleavage. It's your right to show off that amazing body of yours, but it doesn't scream 'I have a boyfriend', or do you disagree?"

Looking back and forth between the two boys, Kylie replied, "I don't think you're wrong, I just think you're an asshole." She smiled, not being totally serious but not completely insincere either. "I dunno, it feels like a lose-lose having big titties, you know? I don't want to show them off or hide them, I just want to exist without being judged. Maybe look good too without being harassed or commented on or objectified either, you know? It's like I open the sexual flood gates if I don't actively hide my body." She sighed. "It's so frustrating. I know you didn't mean it that way, but do I make sense?"

The guys both nodded in agreement. Lee spoke, "I completely hear you, and didn't mean to offend. I'd really love to hear more about your perspective though. As long as we aren't stepping on any toes..." he looked into her eyes.

Kylie smirked and took a sip. "Not at all, I'm just glad you're actually interested in hearing what I have to say instead of demanding something out of me." She sighed. "It feels like a superpower sometimes, you know? Being busty, I mean. Great power and great responsibility, or whatever Spider-Man says."

That got a laugh out of the guys. She continued, "Even with my boyfriend, sometimes I wish he'd compliment my other features more often. I know he doesn't mean to hurt my feelings though. On the other hand, sometimes all I want is for people to notice how nice my tits are. I guess it just depends on my mood, and the context, and everything else." She let out a large breath.

Jack replied, "That totally makes sense to me, but what kind of mood are you in right now, then?"

Kylie giggled and threw her head back to puff out her chest. "Well, you can look, but don't touch, okay? I'm sure my man will get a little fired up knowing I got jealous stares tonight, but that's true whether or not you two take some extra time to feast your eyes"

The room fell silent save for the thumping party below as both men took the change to gaze deep into her cleavage. They each studied her chest, commuting every inch to memory, since this could be their last chance to really get a good look in with no shame.

After a few moments, Kylie let out a laugh. "I didn't think you guys would take it so literally, am I really that worth staring at, or are you two making fun of me?" She squirmed a bit sitting on the bed, suddenly a little nervous.

Jack and Lee shared a knowing look and smiled at each other before Lee answered, "I guarantee you we were appreciating the view completely sincerely. You don't owe us anything, but even just getting to stare a bit is quite a nice treat. You've got a lot to be proud of there."

Kylie blushed and shrank a little. "That's actually really sweet, thank you. But seriously, just be honest with me. If you are just talking to me because you want to fuck me, just say it already, okay?" She regained her posture and confidence as she spoke.

Again, Lee and Jack looked at each other before Jack spoke, "I mean, I don't think either of us would turn down any advance of yours, but you're just a cool, sexy person at an otherwise bland party."

Lee piped up, "If we make you uncomfortable, just say so, and we will back off, okay? But you are a beautiful woman and you deserve whatever you're in the mood for, okay?"

She hadn't been expecting such assertiveness. "Oh, uh, thank you, I think. I guess I'm not really sure what I'm in the mood for. I appreciate you boys being so polite, but I also love feeling your eyes on me..." she bit her lip and looked back and forth. "I just don't want to do anything that will upset my boyfriend, you know? So just..." she looked towards the barely cracked open door. "Can you two promise not to touch me if I flash you real quick?" She snickered nervously.

Both men instantly lit up their faces, eager to reassure her, each of them tripping over the other with "yes" and "yeah" and "of course" over and over as they nodded their head. They'd have been openly drooling if they were any less polite.

Kylie looked back and forth while grasping the hem of her tank top. "I'm only gonna do this once, so really drink it in, okay?" Jack and Lee nodded their head up and down vigorously but wordlessly, both of them fully staring in preparation for the big moment.

Kylie meant to do this next part in one smooth motion, but she found that with her heart racing and breathing shallow, her hands didn't move as fast as she commanded. Slowly, she peeled away the black tank top to reveal her bellybutton and curvy tummy, then her dark purple, which she dug her fingers underneath and lifted up as well. Her crumpled shirt and loose bra hung awkwardly around her neck in her hands as her heavy breasts dropped free. They each sported a small, erect brown nipple with a silver dollar-sized areola.

She had to flick her head back and forth to read each man's reaction. Jack was grinning like a madman, while Lee just had his jaw dropped with a face of near-reverence. They each sat completely still, almost afraid to ruin the magic of the moment with any slight movement or noise.

Fitting their wishes, Kylie seized up. She has fully intended to lower her shirt and bra the second they were all the way up, but she found herself transfixed by the expressions on each of the men's faces. She kept her hands firmly gripping the hems of her tank top and bra, as if threatening to end the moment at any second. "Well? What do you think?" She still couldn't bring herself to pull her top back down.

Lee was the first to speak up, "holy fuck..." was all he was able to say though, even after blinking hard to regain his mental capacity. Jack snapped out of it slightly, "you have the greatest fucking tits I've ever seen..."

Kylie giggled and took her hands off the tank top and bra, letting them rest on the tops of her ample breasts. She put her hands behind her back and puffed out her chest to exaggerate the effect even further, twisting her torso to even add some extra jiggle. The boys remained earnestly stunned, just barely beginning to remain their composure at all.

She started to blush as the moment went on longer and longer with no further response from either boy until finally Lee commented again, "Are they sensitive?"

The busty girl nodded her head in the affirmative before pinching one of her own nipples and rolling it between her fingers, eliciting a soft moan and a wince of pleasure on her face. She stuck out her tongue playfully before taking her hand back off. That's when she finally noticed the bulges in Jack and Lee's pants, something she hadn't anticipated but wasn't surprised by. That's what finally broke the spell and got her to pull her shirt back down.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to get you guys so worked up with no intention of following through, I am really sorry, you two should be down there chasing some girl who can actually give you guys what you want." She took on a somber expression and looked away nervously.

Lee reached out and grabbed her shoulder while Jack put a hand on her thigh. Lee spoke, "Nonsense, you have absolutely made our night already. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, and we are already immensely grateful for you showing us your body. You don't have to tell your boyfriend anything, because you haven't done anything wrong. Just a brief glance for two very lucky guys. Besides, I think you might have the wrong idea about us. Jack and I are..."

Lee grinned and leaned in to kiss Jack on the lips right in front of Kylie's face before finishing the sentence. "...not officially a couple, but something close to it. But very, very bi, so we appreciate the booster shot of sexy big tits into our lives." Both men smiled sweetly.

Kylie breathed a huge sigh of relief. "Oh thank god, I was so worried...no wonder you two made me feel so safe and comfortable. Your vibe is totally different from most guys that hit on me at a party. Why didn't you say anything sooner?"

Jack and Lee locked eyes briefly before Lee answered, "Well, I'll be honest, I started talking to you because of how attractive I found you, but sometimes people get hung up on labels or whatever. And there's a couple people at this party that we'd appreciate not knowing."

Kylie again smiled and relaxed. "Well that makes me feel a lot better about leading you two on...I think I just needed to blow off some steam and I already feel like I've had a lot of fun. Do you two...need to take care of each other now?" She bit her lip, suddenly imagining the two men locked in the throes of passion.

The two boys shared an even longer look this time, including several raised eyebrows before Lee settled on an answer. "That kind of depends...we could just go home and make love while thinking of you, or..."

Kylie blushed bright red even just at the first option. It seemed liked these men were going to get off to her one way or another tonight anyways, so she might as well hear the second option. "Or...?"

Lee smiled. "Or you lift that shirt back up, then Jack and I each take care of ourselves right here. You can even close your eyes if that makes it feel more...right"

Kylie nervously looked back and forth before taking a deep breath, closing her eyes, and pulling her shirt and bra off, this time pulling them all the way off and dropping them behind her on the bed. She even covered her eyes with her hands, keeping her elbows flared out to the sides to preserve the view.

The fact that she couldn't see them emboldened Lee and Jack. Lee licked his lips, while Jack pawed at the bulge in his leggings. Both men ooh'ed and aah'ed audibly, making Kylie blush. After a brief pause, they both stood up and pulled their pants down. Lee was wearing grey boxers, while Jack was wearing a thong with pouch. Kylie could hear them get off the bed and start to undress, but she could see nothing as both men pulled out their cocks. Lee's stood a bit shorter than Jack's, but was thicker and veinier, while Jack's was smooth and hairless.

Again, both men hesitated and took a deep breath before grabbing at themselves and beginning to slowly stroke. They were both more than erect even before undressing. Jack couldn't stop himself from letting out a moan as his hand found his shaft. They stood fairly close to Kylie, their tips pointed straight at her.

Both men laser focused on the exposed chest of Kylie as they pleasured themselves in earnest now, pants still hanging around their ankles.

The awkward silence finally became too much for Kylie to bear. "Is...is it going well?" She bit her lip.

The men grunted and chuckled. "Y-yeah..." Jack muttered weakly.

Lee spoke more confidently, "Your fat rack is turning us on beyond words, I don't think either of us is gonna last long, sweetheart..."

Kylie smiled, removing her hands to place them on the bed for support but keeping her eyes closed. "I like the sound of that..."

Jack looked over to Lee, silently taking his hand off his cock to edge and wait for his more masculine partner to get closer to finish. After a couple more minutes of wordless stroking from Jack and careful self-edging from Lee, Jack nodded his head and grunted.

Both men took a step closer to Kylie, their stroking becoming increasingly furious as they approached orgasm. It was obvious to them what to do next, but somehow Kylie hadn't actually considered the endgame plan here.

Kylie bit her lip and accepted whatever might happen next as Jack and Lee began to groan louder and pounder. Jack on her left, Lee on her right, both men took even another step closer, their cocks just inches away from her heavy jugs as they began to hose down each of her big tits with blast after blast of cum. Jack's was a bit more viscous, but they both shot rope after rope, using each of Kylie's breasts as a canvas to paint on.

She couldn't help but moan as she felt the hot, sticky liquid splash against her nipples and areolas. She also didn't mean to, but instinctively opened her eyes, startled by the sudden amount of cock right in front of her face. She looked down and her jaw dropped when she saw how much cum coated her chest. "Oh my god! I did that to you guys?" She looked to the two of them.

Jack blushed and looked away nervously while Lee smiled confidently. "You earned it with that sexy body of yours...we both owe you immensely." He let out a sigh as his cock began to soften finally.

Careful not to make a mess, Kylie grabbed her phone as the jizz slid down her torso. "I know this is weird...but do you guys mind if I take a selfie like this?" She giggled and batted her eyes jokingly.

Lee nodded and smiled. "Of course hun, take more than one. And...is there any chance we could get your number?"

12