TipTap, Pt. 01

Story Info
Kayla tries out TipTap. She likes it a lot.
2.3k words
4.58
11.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaming
beaming
135 Followers

A bit of backstory: Kayla is a small-town girl, 18 years old.

------

Kayla was in her phone, as always. She centered her ringlight and snapped the phone into a holster behind the ring's hypnotic glow before posing in front of the camera.

"Hey, baby!" she giggled, sticking out her tongue and rolling her eyes. She held her mouth wide open and kept her tongue in place over her chin, drooling down onto her exposed chest and bouncing on her thin frame to jiggle her heavy tits. Her swollen, pink nipples strained tightly against her skin as she shook her body and smiled.

After panting and drooling on herself for a long while, Kayla giggled again. She looked back into the camera and spoke.

"I know it's been like a few hours since I've uploaded, but please don't hate me! I literally think about doing this for you like all the time." Kayla flashed a winning smile and ended the video, uploading the recording immediately.

It had been three days since Kayla'd downloaded TipTap on her phone, and she had already noticed an immense change in her quality of life. Her mood had improved and her self-esteem had positively skyrocketed.

While Kayla was widely known amongst her peers to be remarkably attractive, with a body that was almost obscene in nature, she was rather conservative and hadn't found the right moment to let any of her boyfriends deeper into her most private space-- much to the chagrin of her partners, who were generally desperate to get her onto her back, or at the very least to get their hands on her perky asscheeks or the massive, squishy titties that dangled from Kayla's fit and delicate frame.

Being as prudent as she was, Kayla wasn't much interested in social media beyond posting the occasional pictures of fun times out with her friends. If it hadn't been for her bestie, Emma, suddenly becoming obsessed with TipTap, Kayla never would've given it a second thought. But Emma had begun raving about the app every chance she'd get. She'd essentially begged Kayla to download it and to share with her in this exciting world, so, despite Kayla's own disinterest, she was more than happy to partake in yet another fun trend with her bestie.

After getting a text from Emma, "Did you get tt yet??" while lying in bed, Kayla decided to bite the bullet and quickly opened the app store.

Thirty seconds later, TipTap was on her phone and ready to go.

Upon opening the app for the first time, everything had seemed normal enough. She'd made her account as she would for any other service. She entered some basic info, told the app her location, her birthday--

that she was female--

and so on.

Unbeknownst to Kayla, the app cross-referenced her answers with datafarms across the globe to confirm that they were accurate. And then a welcome screen appeared.

"Become a TipTap superstar!" the message read. Thousands if not millions of gorgeous faces were flashing on the screen, each for milliseconds at a time, with the faces linked together by the placement of their eyes. As soon as one visage had appeared, it was quickly replaced by another face that looked just as happy, confident and successful. The background seemed to be breathing and fading into new color palettes as time went on.

Kayla noticed immediately that the app looked sleek and inviting. She watched in fascination as the women appeared and disappeared, replacing one another on the screen. Deep tones of red and fuschia would swell into violet and neon green before drifting off into another cloud of multifaceted hues. The tones were subtle and almost woven into the image, dancing through the visions of different rooms and skylines, as well as coating each girl's hair, her smile, her eyes and her skin tone with an intoxicating aura.

Kayla stared at the welcome screen for twenty-five minutes before coming back to reality.

The fact of how much time had just passed barely dawned on the girl as she tapped "Let's do it!" and her phone screen was instantly filled with a video of a young woman practicing yoga in tiny shorts.

"Swipe up to see more awesome videos!" a pop-up on the screen read. Kayla swiped and saw another healthy gal on an exercise ball, bouncing up and down and smiling. The girl had overlayed a caption on the screen explaining that she'd recently landed a massive corporate sponsorship as a "Brand Ambassador." As the caption explained, the girl was apparently so overjoyed that she couldn't help but bounce around for a bit.

Kayla swiped again and saw a girl on her back, in yoga shorts so tight that one could see the outline of her pussylips. The girl was spreading her legs wide and humping the air like she was in heat. "Five tips to get a guy to like you!" flashed across the screen as the girl humped and giggled, before the caption was replaced by the list itself, including: 3. Act dumb so he'll feel like a stud! and 4. Don't overthink it - go with the flow!

Another swipe and Kayla was greeted with the sight of a fit girl shaking her butt at the camera.

'What on Earth does Emma see in this app? It's just a bunch of slutty girls...' Kayla thought to herself through her already clouded mind. She wondered if this app just wasn't for her. After a pause, as the twerking girl joyfully continued what was apparently her favorite activity, Kayla decided to swipe one more time, just for kicks.

Another swipe.

And another.

And another.

Kayla had been staring at her phone for hours, swiping through video after video of ditzy dolls in all manner of activity and undress.

'God, she's so pretty!' Kayla groaned internally at each new face and luscious body, feeling jealous of their charms. While aware of her own attractiveness, Kayla was clueless as to the true extent of it-- from an outsider's perspective, she was a princess.

Kayla was as rich and healthy, as fresh and enticing, as pretty and erotic, as a girl could ever be.

Kayla swiped again. A video of yet another girl in yoga shorts-- this time bellydancing whilst licking an ice cream cone-- appeared. Kayla stared at the girl's flat tummy for a moment and then swiped away.

The caption "Think like a guy!" flashed on the screen over a video of a young woman in a sports bra and panties that barely fit around even her tiny frame. She was smiling and running her hands over her spread thighs as she spoke. The girl rambled on about thinking like a guy in order to train your female mind to snag a better man in the future.

Kayla swiped away and saw the same caption with a different girl. This girl gave her own speech on the topic, though the content was much the same in its essence. The hypothesis was that "thinking like a guy" would help a girl to improve her dating life.

And now, something strange had happened. As Kayla swiped, video after video showed that very same caption, and the effect from the original welcome screen seemed to be glitching back into the app.

As one pretty girl spoke on the same topic, her video would get switched with another linked only by the placement of their eyes. And soon, the videos were switching faster, until several minutes had passed and thousands of girls were now flashing on the screen for only milliseconds at a time and hundreds of breathy audio tracks were layering on top of one another. The girls were once again in various positions and states of undress: some were on their backs, some were humping the air, some were in twos and rubbing their hands over each other's bodies-- all of them still linked on the screen by the placement of their eyes.

Every girl seemed to be moaning now, with high-pitched, happy little mews and whines which all served to express the same sentiment:

"Thinking like a guy" had changed their lives for the better.

Through the sexualized cacophony of stimulating videos and phrases, somehow Kayla was able to hear and comprehend much of what was being said. She was listening intently now, staring into the location of the eyes as they quickly strobed on the screen with each new video. Kayla didn't question how she was capable of listening to hundreds of speeches simultaneously, nor did she question anything at all. She was understanding the world in a whole new light.

In fact, Kayla found the argument of all these girls to be rather convincing. 'Thinking like a guy makes a lot of sense,' Kayla mused. She brought a hand down to her pussylips and rubbed two fingers up past her hole until she'd grazed her clit. Her slit was soaking wet and leaking down her buttcheeks, pooling out onto her thighs.

Kayla couldn't remember having ever been so aroused.

Within minutes, she'd ended up on her stomach with her oversized breasts squished into the mattress and bulging up into her chin.

She continued staring into the eyes on her phone screen as the slutty girls kept replacing one another at an ever-increasing pace. Kayla was rubbing her fingers along the entrance of her cunt at such an intensity that she could no longer maintain any sense of rhythm or coordination. She was completely lost in the feeling of her soaking digits sliding in every direction across her sloppy hole as she stared mindlessly into the eyes on her phonescreen.

Kayla was so horny that she had begun to dissociate. Tears began to pour from her eyes, first lightly, and then like a faucet as she manipulated her pussyhole and gently sobbed. She felt the delicious pressure of her entrance, gently pulling herself open in the direction of each finger that she rubbed along her drooling cunt. Her fingers were dancing across her slit hundreds of times per minute.

Kayla watched the thousands of slutty girls instantly replace each other and listened greedily to their whimpering explanations of guythink. A climax was building inside of her, unlike anything Kayla had felt before, like a prism releasing heavy light across her nerves and deep into her skull.

Certainly, at this moment, if someone had asked Kayla to state her own name, or even the name of her entire town, for that matter, she wouldn't have been able. Several hours had already passed, most of which had been spent with Kayla staring into the strobing eyes and bodies of tens of thousands of healthy sluts. Not a single coherent thought had crossed Kayla's mind and the dumb girl had devolved ever-further into a mess of desperate femininity.

Indeed, she'd forgotten even to remain quiet in her house, especially so late into the night. Her formerly silent room was nearly echoing with the whimpers escaping from her feminine throat, echoing with the sound of her pussy sloshing as she humped her plump asscheeks back onto her hand and pumped her pink pussyhole with an increasing number of fingers, delighting in the subsequent stretching sensations.

That delicious, climax-like intensity was pulsing through Kayla's entire being. She felt her soul expand with each slow pump of her fingers as they displaced the tight walls of her hole. As her fingers entered her, Kayla would feel the urge to take in a massive breath and her body would go taut with energy. Then, as she pulled her hand away, she'd feel her entire body go hollow. Her tongue would fall out of her mouth involuntarily and streams of saliva would pour off her tongue as the empty feeling overtook her.

Kayla felt this same immensity with every little entry of her fingers. Her world shifted back and forth between these extremes over and over as she frantically pumped her pussyhole and creamed on her hand, imagining a real cock sliding into her.

Kayla's pussy would stretch open and she would gasp again, feeling her skin tighten and groaning loudly. Then, her hand would pull away and she would exhale and sigh in a state of complete shock until drool was pouring down her tongue and her skin had begun to shiver. She'd giggle in reaction to this luxurious release with her mind completely lost in a state of slutty disrepair.

Back and forth like this, with eyes locked obsessively onto her phonescreen, Kayla played with herself at such a speed that she'd begun to see stars. Specks of light were trailing across her vision as she giggled and gasped and drooled involuntarily.

As she humped her fingers and groaned at the delightful pressure on her slit and her little butthole, as she felt her titties bubbling into her chin and she jiggled her buttcheeks back and forth to push herself further onto her waiting hand. As she whimpered and choked on her own saliva, simultaneously giggling as she sobbed, she was lost in the endless peak of an orgasm which had long since begun pulsing into every square inch of her body like a weighted blanket.

And it was then that a message appeared over the screen. The message was semi-transparent, and Kayla could see the girls still strobing behind it. She was still gushing her pussyhole around her fingers and mewing as she began to comprehend what it said.

"Confirm your age to see uncensored content!"

Kayla brought her thumb down, lazily pumping herself with her other hand and feeling gentle convulsions ripple up her skin as she tapped "Let's do it!" at the bottom of the screen.

The screen immediately changed. Gone were the girls and their collectively mesmerizing gaze. In their place was something else entirely.

And then Kayla's world went blank.

END OF PART 1

beaming
beaming
135 Followers