Tit Fuck Contest Ch. 14

Story Info
The contest begins. Four girls are eliminated.
4.3k words
4.35
15.3k
6

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers

Mike took a good look at Janet and her fantastic breasts, which were bare underneath her t-shirt, nipples showing to tease whoever, and decided to take advantage of the offer. Mike walked over and pulled the shirt up so that it rested on the top of her pear-shaped breasts revealing her eatable brown areolas and nipples. Mike grabbed one of the beauties and began sucking on it to the delight of Janet.

Janet watched Mike's cock rise as he sucked on her right breast knowing the power she had with her luscious titties. Men would do anything to get a feel. Mike looked at the nipple rise, switching to the left one and began to make it rise also.

Janet pulled away from Mike pulling her t-shirt down, a smile on her face.

"How much are these breasts worth to you?"

"What the hell do you mean?" Mike angrily replied.

"Maybe I should start charging you for a look/feel?" she sexily said pulling her t-shirt up and down quickly.

"I get it now."

"You're going to make a fortune on this film for men to masturbate looking at us."

"I'm going to make you famous, at least with titty fucking fans," he said. "I'm paying you $1000."

"If I win the contest how much more will I get?"

"You'll make an extra $2000 but that is up to your charms," Mike pointed out. "I told you all of this before."

Janet pulled her shirt up again exposing her breasts to Mike, smiling.

"$3000 isn't a bad deal I guess. Come and bite me hard. Feel my titties real good. Are they the best you've ever had?"

"Are you drunk, Janet?" Mike said. "Suzanne is gone because of you so I'm gonna have to find someone else to replace her and Jodie's boyfriend Scott doesn't want her to do it."

"I know two girls Lori and Beth who'll do it in a heartbeat. I'll phone them right now for you."

"You're sure?"

"Lori has already asked me if she could. Beth has a pair of breasts to die for."

"Send them over to my place. Can you get this place settled?"

*****

Mike returned to his apartment and prepared a manhattan for himself and waited for the girls to come over. He finished his drink and was just about ready to make another when there was a knock on the door. He was greeted by a short Italian looking 20's brunette with green eyes and a very nice figure. She was casually dressed in a "Just Do It" shirt and short shorts with a pair of Roxy sneakers.

"Hi," she said. I'm Lori. Are you Mike?"

"Yes, I am. Please come in and have a seat. Would you care for a drink?"

"Sure," she said. "What do you have?"

"Vodka, rye, rum, beer?"

"How about a screwdriver?"

"Coming up."

Mike prepared the drinks and had a seat in a chair next to the couch.

"You spoke to Janet and she told you about the film?"

"She did, telling me she was going to be in it. She told me it pays $1000 and more if I advance in the contest. I plan on winning and getting the vacation trip."

"You've got some pretty stiff competition."

"I've got some nice breasts and I love to titty fuck. My ex-boyfriend used to get so excited he'd shoot his cum over my hair. The first rope anyway."

"Really?" Mike said

Lori stood up and faced Mike pulling her shirt over her head revealing a skimpy sexy bra that showed a lot of cleavage, nearly to her nipples.

"Like what you see so far Mike?" she sexily spoke. "Want to see more?"

"It's your show, Lori."

"Would you undo the clasp on my bra?"

Mike reached up and undid the hooks and watched as Lori pulled the bra straps off of her shoulders and turned around to face Mike again, her breasts still covered with the cups.

"I'm a full C sometimes a D depending on the brand," she said. They are very firm with very little sag. The perfect size for fucking. Want to see more?"

"You have my attention, Lori."

Lori slowly pulled the lacy bra cups down revealing the olive-skinned beauties that looked like ripe light brown pears with raisin size nipples. They were made to be eaten. She slipped her shorts, bikini panties, and shoes off showing off her shaved pussy and sexy legs.

Lori went over to Mike and sat down on his lap and aroused cock shoving her breasts in his face. She wiggled her rack like Jell-O bowls back and forth slapping his nose and cheeks. Lori knew hot her breasts were and took full advantage of the situation.

"One of my friends said they were an 11 on a 1-10 scale. What do you think Mike?"

"I like them a lot Lori," he said

"Eat my breasts, Mike. They're all for you. Lick them. Squeeze them. Suck them. Bite them. Fuck them.

Mike buried his face in her breasts biting her big nipples causing Lori to shiver in delight. He licked her areolas which caused her glands to erect, making her hotter looking than she already was. He squeezed her ripe breasts with his hand feeling the perfect texture and shape of her beauties. She was hot and knew it.

"Make those nipples bigger Mike. Pull-on them with your teeth. Make me cum for you. Pretend I have milk for you and suck me dry."

"I wish you had milk. Do you know what I would do?"

"What?" she asked.

"I'd squirt the milk on my cock and then slide it in your cleavage before I fucked your breasts.

"That is so hot breast man," Lori said. "What else would you do to me?"

"I'd love to see a bunch of guys shoot their cum all over your breasts spraying them like icing on a cinnamon roll. I'd take a paintbrush and cover them with semen and then let you lick the extra cum off the brush."

"I'll do anything to get that part Mike, anything." "Cover my body in cum. If you had enough cum I'd take a bath in it for you."

Sitting on his lap Lori was also grinding her wet pussy on his throbbing cock, making it bigger and harder. Mike was sucking and biting on her nipples never wanting the feeling to end but also knowing he wanted his cock between her breasts.

Wanting to please him Lori got between his legs on her knees and slid the big cock in her tight cleavage, sliding her body up and down creating the right amount of friction on her breasts.

"Like my breasts?" she asked. "Watch the cockhead appear and disappear from the breast flesh. I've never let too many men fuck them for me so consider yourself lucky breast man."

"They're perfect for fucking Lori, so firm and shaped just right."

"Fuck my breasts, Mike. Push your sausage in and out of them until you cum all over them. I want your hot juice bad."

Mike pulled his erect tool out of her cleavage and began rubbing it on her nipples, something that Lori couldn't get enough of. As Mike grabbed his cock and pushed it down on her nipples she gasped at the erotic feeling she was having. At first, she felt like she had complete control but now she was putty in his hands.

"I want you to squirt your hot cum all over my big nipples. Push the cock hole on the nipple and shoot me with your seed."

"I will Lori but I'm not done with you. Prove to me you're an 11."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want a snack. I'll be right back."

Mike went into the refrigerator and picked out a large maraschino cherry which he cut in half. He came back and pushed the cherry on her nipple so the skin broke and her engorged nipple stuck through. He took a bite of nipple, breast, and cherry eating the tasty treat like a sundae. Mike did the other breast and then went back to work on her nipples with his cock masturbating on them and loving every minute of it. Her breasts were treasures of delight. He slid his cock back in her cleavage and began fucking them again studying the perfection he had in his hands. He looked at the baby fuzz on the bottom and the thin blue veins on the top like little rivers as the cock slid up and down getting harder and harder with each thrust.

"Enjoy them, Mike. Can I make a deal with you?" she asked.

"What kind of deal?"

"Let me win the contest and you can fuck them whenever you want."

"That is a tempting offer." Anytime day or night?"

"Anyplace you want. The world can watch you, I don't care."

All of the dirty talk was getting to Mike and it was time for him to empty his balls on her nipples. He stroked his cock and pushed on her nipple at the same time as a big rope of cum splattered hitting her areola and top of her breast. He shifted to the other nipple and did the same thing with the result being the same.

Mike shoved his cock back into her cleavage and shot more hot sticky cum gluing her breasts together with the goo. Lori, thinking he was done, stuck the cockhead in her mouth to clean it up only to discover Mike had more cum to give which she happily swallowed.

"Remember Mike anything."

*****

Mike was tired from all of the fucking and he fell on his bed and went right to sleep. No phone call from Janet meant everything was okay on the studio end but no phone call from Beth meant trouble. He'd sleep for a couple of hours and deal with it.

About four hours later there was a knock on the door waking Mike who got up and went to the door expecting Janet but was surprised to see Beth, or at least he thought so.

"I'm sorry I'm so late but I had car trouble. I'm Beth in the flesh," she said extending her hand. "Are you Mike?"

"Please come in and have a seat."

Beth was medium height and build, brown hair and eyes. She was dressed very casually in a Nike shirt, red shorts, and Nike sandals.

"Would you like a drink?" Mike volunteered. "I'm having a manhattan."

"I'd like vodka and 7up please."

"Would Sprite be okay?" Mike asked.

"Of course," she replied.

"Would it be okay Beth if I called and checked in with Janet?"

"Go ahead, Mike. I'll enjoy my drink."

Mike gave Janet a call to check in on the studio.

"What are you up to Mike?" Janet asked.

"Talking to Beth as she arrived late due to car trouble, in fact, she just got here. Lori came and is gone. She'll be just fine."

"You should be ready for tomorrow," Janet volunteered. "Can I come over and talk to you and Beth?"

"Sure you can. See you in a few minutes."

"How do I stack up Mike?" she said thrusting her chest out slightly to emphasize her statement. "I'm a 36D and I've let many men titty fuck me. It turns me on. I also love oral sex which might come in handy for you."

"Could I take a look at your breasts?" Mike asked.

Beth pulled her Nike shirt up and rested it on the top of her frilly bra hiding her cleavage. She reached behind and unclasped the bra so she could pull it up to reveal her big breasts.

Mike whistled as she put on a little show for him. Her titties stood straight out with no sag at all. They were round like big oranges with dark brown areolas and nipples already erect from the excitement. She walked over to Mike, who was sitting in his chair, sat on his lap and pushed her breasts into his face giving him a taste as well as showing him how firm they were.

As Mike began to fondle Janet came bursting into the apartment.

"Hi, Beth. I can see you're wasting no time."

Janet walked over to Beth who was sitting on Mike's lap and cupped her titties from behind, squeezing them.

"Nice titties Beth. You're so firm."

Janet quickly pulled her shirt off and showed off her braless titties to Mike and Beth.

"Mike says my breasts feel like ripe fruit. What do you think?"

Beth turned around and grabbed one of Janet's breasts squeezing and biting her brown areola and nipple causing Janet to push on the back of her head forcing it further into her waiting mouth.

Not to be left out Mike got up and started sucking and squeezing on the other one. Janet loved the two breast attacks on her beauties crying out for more. Beth also had a hand inside her panties on her pussy rubbing her lips.

"You're turning me on so much," Janet cried out to Beth and Mike who continued their titty sucking and pussy feeling. Her pear-shaped breasts were sending signals to her clit as the kneading and nipple biting continued. Mike pushed her breast into his mouth as far as it would go leaving teeth marks on the sides of her titties.

Beth stopped her titty sucking momentarily and stripped her clothes off cupping her firm beauties for Mike to see.

"I want you to fuck them, Mike. I want to feel you're cum all over them."

"Why don't you titty fuck both of us?" said Janet naughtily. "The winner gets to blow Mike."

"I'll go first," said Beth. "You know him better."

"We each get one minute," said Janet."I have a stopwatch function."

Mike couldn't believe he was titty fucking four different women today. Suzanne, Lori, Janet, and Beth. Mike decided that Beth and Janet showed lay down on the bed so they all went into the bedroom with Beth laying down first. He stared at her beautiful titties sticking straight up at him as he sat on her stomach.

Mike loved the size, shape, the blue veins on the top and sides, and the tan lines which set them off from the rest of her body.

Beth knew that her tits were the power in controlling men to get them to do what she wanted and Mike would be no different. She cupped her lush beauties and squeezed them together leaving no more than a pencil line of cleavage.

"Fuck them for me, Mike. Slide that big cock between them and fuck me like it was my pussy. Start the timer, Janet."

Mike slid the head of his big cock into her waiting cleavage starting at the bottom of her breasts and pushing up until it disappeared. He slid it up more until he could see the top of his cockhead pop out of the top of her breasts. He pushed a little more until it hit the bottom of her chin and then stopped. She spits on his rod as he began to descend her canyon toward the bottom of her titties.

"Are they firm enough for you Mike? I work out every day to keep my body hot looking."

Mike looked at her breasts and imagined two large white snow cones tipped with chocolate sauce on the top. She had quite the rack on her! He slowly ascended and stopped in the center to move his cock side to side when it was completely covered in white breast flesh.

"What you're doing Mike feels so fucking good on my tits, don't stop doing it. Bury that cock deep. Tease that breast flesh for me, Beth begged.

Beth put her own hands on her titties and pushed down hard to bury the cock deeper into her breasts. She was hoping he would cum and she felt an urge from Mike but no climax. She spent the last 10 seconds rubbing the throbbing cock on her hard nipples teasing them.

"Time is up Beth," said Janet. "My turn."

Beth reluctantly moved from between his legs and Janet took her place. Cupping her breasts she slid Mike's erect cock into her pleasure valley sliding it up to the top she could put saliva on the head to give it some lubrication to slide smoother. Her pair shaped breasts were perfect for fucking; her hands were holding her titties and Mike's cock in place. It slid up and down without effort the cockhead hitting the bottom of her chin.

Mike, having fucked her breasts many times, was excited and felt added arousal from her titties. Janet also knew the power of her breasts, especially over Mike. To get him to cum would be a feather in her cap proving that she had the better technique and titties.

"You know you want to cum on my titties and I can't wait to feel your hot sticky cum all over me," Janet said. "Cum on my face if you want."

As hot as Mike was he couldn't succumb to Janet's breasts. The minute went by with Janet getting up and moving over.

"Can I try again?" asked Beth.

"Be my guest dear," she said.

Beth scooted over and replaced Janet.

"My nipples need lotion Mike. Dry skin you know. Rub your cock on them and shoot your big load for me," said Beth.

Mike circularly rubbed her areolas pressing hard on her nipples to make them even harder and excited the erect tips. They were so hard his cock could feel the tiniest movement. Her white breasts quivered a little bit as she stroked the cockhead on them.

Beth moved his aroused cock off her nipples and buried it on the bottom of her breast, pushing on it to cover and bury the erect rod in breast flesh.

Mike, feeling an urge to cum, grabbed his rod and pulled back stroking it for the last couple of times and aiming for her big tits and nipples. Beth squealed in delight as Mike shot ropes of cum on her treasure chest. He hit her nipples, neck, and mouth with the salty liquid painting a photo-worthy of a hot titty fucking site.

"I told you I had better tits, Janet. Look at them."

Janet scowled at Mike looking at her clean breasts, wondering what was wrong.

"All about technique and having the best pair of breasts he'd ever seen," Beth barked.

"I just don't understand Mike. What's the matter with my titties?" Janet asked with doubt in her mind. "Don't you like them anymore?"

"I don't know what to say, Janet," said Mike.

Beth stuck her chest out and smiled showing off her cum covered tits which were beginning to drip Mike's eruption. The look on her face was obvious. She loved to titty fuck and was damn good at it. This was going to be one good contest.

*****

Mike was up early and over to the studio by 6 AM. He was very nervous that all would go okay for him. So much to worry about. Needing some help he phoned Charlene and Janet who were both up and were willing to come over to the studio right away. While waiting for them Mike got the sheet of guys and girls out to do the match-ups for the first round.

1.Ken and Charlene (58 seconds)

2.Bob and Beth (97 seconds)

3.Jay and Lori (71 seconds)

4.Dave and Anne (145 seconds)

5.Tom and Kathy (108 seconds)

6.Steve and Suzanne (62 seconds)

7.Ryan and Janet (64 seconds)

8.Jimmy and Angie (145 seconds)

Extras: Sharon, Casey, Mike, and Sean

Rules:

1.Each couple photographed individually.

2.30 seconds of stroking allowed.

3.Different positions are allowed

4.Sucking on cockhead allowed.

5.No stroking permitted once titty fucking starts.

6.Coconut oil optional.

Within minutes Charlene and Janet were there dressed in tank tops, shorts, and sandals both luscious-looking and ready to get to work, which they did preparing the set, props, and backgrounds. Mike worked on getting the cameras ready (three), tripods, lights, and misc. items.

One by one all of the girls and guys came in ready to get started with the filming. Mike looked around at all of the pretty breasts he was surrounded with and smiled knowing that one by one their breasts would be revealed and fucked by the guys.

Mike handed the assignments out to the disgust of some of the girls not getting the person they wanted, Mike mainly.

"Charlene bare those beautiful breasts for Ken and get him warmed up," ordered Mike.

Mike looked at Ken's eyes as Charlene pulled her top off baring her gorgeous titties. They chose to have Charlene lay down with Ken on top of her, one of four positions and an easy one to photograph. Charlene used lots of coconut oil on her breasts as well as Ken's cock so they were well lubed. As she stroked the oil onto his cock he grew rapidly in the 30 seconds allotted time. Sharon manned the still camera while Mike was ready to film from two different angles.

Casey started the stopwatch and the film was rolling. Charlene shoved Ken's cock into her oily coconut cleavage and pressing her breasts together and holding them with her hands slid her titties up and down.

"I want you to cum for me and I'll give you a treat," said Charlene. "I'll let you cum on my face later."

"I'll do my best Charlene," said Ken as he thrust his big rod up to hit her waiting tongue.

The squishy breast flesh wiggled like Jell-O as Ken's cock got bigger and harder from Charlene's breasts and hands as they pumped to get as much friction as possible. Slosh, slosh, slosh slid the cock.

"I'm cumming Charlene," cried Ken.

Charlene pushed her hands a little bit tighter and it exploded out the top of her breasts making a pool on her neck.

Casey hit the stopwatch at 58 seconds, an excellent time.

sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers
12