Tithonus Gym and Health Club Pt. 02

Story Info
Health Club members continue to work on their bodies
4.2k words
4.69
12.9k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Intoblack
Intoblack
41 Followers

Continuing the conclusion of Part 1. I hope you enjoy and continue to read and vote. I enjoy your feedback as well.

Sensing Lisa's hesitation, Ashley moved to embrace her and give her support and encouragement. "It's going to be okay sugar" Ashley comforted Lisa. "We can go as slow as you'd like and I'll never pressure you to do anything you don't want to do."

"Never...You'll never. Are you saying you want us to be together, you want to be my girlfriend?" Lisa asked timidly.

"If you want to put a label on it, yes. I would love for us to be in a relationship, share things together, do things outside of the gym, you know, really become a couple." Ashley replied. "And yeah, have a sexual relationship as well. I know you are nervous, but I have an idea how I can make it easier for you. At least I hope I do."

Sitting her tea aside, Ashley cupped Lisa's chin in her hand and brought the submissive young woman's head up so two sets of blue eyes met and locked.

Suddenly, impulsively, Lisa placed her lips on Ashley's and kissed her gently.

Ashley moaned at the touch of Lisa's lips and quickly moved to assert her dominance over the younger woman.

She wrapped her arms around Lisa, pressing hard against her friend's mouth. Ashley then began nipping on Lisa's lips with her lips and, slowly, teasingly, working Lisa's mouth open. Ashley exploited the sliver of space she'd created, inserting her tongue into the warmth of Lisa's mouth.

Lisa shuddered, a soft moan heralding her pleasure, a vocal prompt for Ashley to continued her assault on her young friend; tongues duelling in Lisa's mouth. Ashley shifted forward, pulling Lisa closer to her own body. She felt the moment that Lisa submitted to her superior strength with a contented sigh.

After several minutes of passionate kisses Lisa made a momentous decision; withdrew from Ashley's lips slightly and whispered "I want to be your girlfriend, Ashley. Can you help me, show me what to do?"

Elated Ashley began a renewed round of kisses, and gently began to stroke the young girl's arms, neck and her small breasts. "Oh yes Lisa, I'll make it good for us. I'll teach you."

Lisa sighed once again and snuggled even closer to her new girlfriend, accepting Ashley's probing tongue once again into her oral cavity, snaking her tongue around Ashley's. Ashley began rubbing Lisa's breasts through her sweatshirt and sports bra exciting the younger woman ever further.

Soon enough Ashley wanted to progress things along, she helped direct Lisa to the bedroom where she began to undress the baby dyke. Lisa's sweatshirt, sports bra and sweatpants became intertwined on the floor along with the shorts and crop top Ashley had worn.

The frantic disrobing soon had both women facing each other, naked, save for their panties hugging their cute little derrieres. Ashley smiled at Lisa and approached her. Her advance drove Lisa back, till the petite blonde woman's legs collided with the edge of the bed. With a firm shove, Ashley pushed Lisa flat onto her back across the width of the bed. Ashley sprang onto the duvet cover beside the smaller woman, tucking her head, she began to nurse Lisa's right breast.

"I love your long nipples!" Ashley exclaimed to Lisa, silently adding to herself, 'They would look terrific with a small ring piercing. . . . something we can take care of later.' Ashley thought. Her breathing speeding up as she massaged both of Lisa's small tight tits.

Lisa was too hot to even consider Ashley's words, her mind aflame with passion as her body responded to the sensations being inflicted upon it. Her hands were quickly stroking Ashely's hair and face as Ashley nursed Lisa's hard nipples and squeezed her tiny breasts. Lisa arched her back in an attempt to push more of her pert tit into her lover's mouth.

Ashley began moving down the younger woman's body, stopping to tongue her navel before dipping her face between Lisa's thighs and the treasure buried there. Using her hands, she pushed Lisa's firm thighs apart and gently lapped at the juncture of her legs.

Blowing gently on the fine downy hair of her pussy, Ashley caused Lisa to shudder and grab the older woman's head and force her tight against her mons. Ashley lashed the tender pubis separating Lisa's labia and eagerly licked her molten center. Lisa moaned and wrapped her fingers in the dark blonde hair of her lover and pulled her face tight against her center. Her other hand grasping and ungrasping a handful of the bedclothes.

"Please Ashley, make me. . . Ahhaa! I'm cumming! Oh God! I'm cumm -- cumming! "

Ashley savoured the pungent taste of the young woman's climax, licking her almost dry. Then Ashley inserted the middle finger of her right hand into Lisa's pussy and with her left hand began to massage the top of her pussy, rubbing the labia majora and beginning to expose her clitoral hood.

"I'm going to make you feel really good Lisa! . . . better than any man ever could."

She leaned in and took a deep breath, savouring Lisa's scent, then she extended her tongue and began licking Lisa's clitoral hood tracing its perimeter until she reached the clit itself.

Lisa gasped and arched her back, a spasm giving Ashley even more access to her core. The thousands of nerve endings found in the clitoris setting Lisa on fire. Like throwing gasoline onto glowing embers, Ashley's tongue caused Lisa to erupt in flames!

"Oh God Ash! I can't stand it, it's too sensitive."

Ashley backed off just a tiny bit, letting the baby dyke adjust to the new sensations coursing through her body. "We'll get rid of this fur and then I can really lick your sweet peach properly, baby." Ashley promised Lisa. "But that's a job for another day. Right now, I'm dying for some more of your delicious cream."

Ashley renewed her oral assault on Lisa's core, licking her from clit to the top of her rosebud. She pushed Lisa's legs wider apart and bent them back over the beautiful young woman's body giving her free access to Lisa's entire nether region.

After several more licks, Ashley focused her attention solely on Lisa's tiny clit. Licking, sucking and even nibbling on it with her lips.

Lisa's was gasping, her hips rolling as she sought to press her sex even tighter against Ashley's strong, talented tongue. Between the gasps, she made small whimpering cries, begging Ashley to make her cum. Her fingers at once grabbing the bed sheets and wringing them in her hands, then placing them both behind Ashley's head, holding her fast against her groin. Ashley added a second finger to the over-stuffed, nearly virginal cunt of her lover. She curled her fingers inside Lisa as she found the younger woman's G-spot, then continued her assault on Lisa's tiny but engorged clit. An inarticulate gurgle from further up the bed signifying the effect on Lisa.

Ashley thought for a moment she was going to suffocate as Lisa pulled her face tight against her pussy. Then Lisa let out a wail, arched her back rapidly, a curved bow of flesh and tension against the invading tongue which was assaulting her pussy and clit and came with a vengeance, squirting cum into Ashley's mouth and soaking the sheets.

As the last of Lisa's essence flowed from deep within her body onto the bed, both women took a moment to catch their breath and looked deeply at the other.

"I've, I've never felt anything like that before. I'm so sorry Ashley, I don't know what happened to me. Are you okay?" Lisa said quietly, embarrassed by the fact she had squirted all over her lover's face when she came. "I'll wash your sheets: I don't know what happened."

Smiling at Lisa, Ashley said "Jesus you have the sweetest tasting puss I've ever had. Don't you dare apologize for enjoying yourself. Didn't you know you are a squirter? You are amazing! I could just eat you up!"

The two lovers snuggled together and shared delicate kisses as their breathing returned to normal. Lisa felt safe and loved lying in Ashley's arms and was intrigued by the taste of herself on Ashley's mouth. Ashley felt her baby dyke was making progress but still had a line she needed her to cross.

"Would you like to return the favour? I'm not raising a pillow princess here." Ashley said, smirking at the younger woman.

Lisa cocked her eyebrow and smiled at Ashley. "What, pray tell is a pillow princess?" Lisa said.

"A pillow princess is a someone that doesn't reciprocate her lover's attentions. She's more than happy to receive sexual pleasure but isn't willing, or is just too lazy to give pleasure to her partner" Ashley explained.

Lisa's face reddened with embarrassment. She wanted to please Ashley in the worst way. She wanted more than anything to provide her with the same pleasure she herself had received from Ashley's tongue and fingers. But she was worried her inexperience would quickly lose its noob appeal and just be a source of frustration for them both.

Remembering Ashley telling her she always needed to be honest and direct she found the courage to look Ashley in the eye and explain. "Oh Ashley, I want to! I need you to guide me though, at least at first. How do I even begin? She paused for a beat before adding a further thought, a piece of self-realisation that had just occurred to her. "I think deep down, I get pleasure from pleasing people. Maybe that's why others have taken advantage of me in the past. I think -- I know pleasing you, getting you off -- well it's going to get me off too."

"Sugar just do to me what I did to you. Do what felt good and don't be afraid I won't enjoy it. We'll practice it until you're a pro." Ashley reassured Lisa.

Silently Ashley congratulated her instincts. She had known almost from their first meeting that Lisa was submissive in general and now it seemed she was submissive in particular with regard to sex.

Lisa smiled and gave Ashley a passionate French kiss, licking the inside of Ashley's mouth and nipping at Ashley's lips with her own lips, teasing Ashley to let her kiss her more deeply.

Ashley sighed and rolled over on her back, allowing Lisa to take the lead for a bit. Lisa began to plant hot kisses on Ashley's neck and ears, breathing into her ear and licking delicately, raising goose flesh on Ashley's arms.

Lisa kissed her way down to Ashley's firm biceps, marvelling at the older woman's muscled torso. Lisa begins to massage Ashley's smallish breasts and tweak her button sized nipples.

"Suck them." Ashley directs. "Make them hard."

Lisa begins to lavish attention on Ashley's nipples, sucking first one then the other. Tongue lashing them to hard rocks of pleasure. "Bite them." Ashley directed her.

"No, I can't! I'll hurt you."

"Nibble on them with your teeth, you won't hurt me." Ashley assured the baby dyke.

Lisa did as she was directed and quickly Ashley begins to moan and rub and squeeze her breasts into Lisa's mouth.

After a few minutes of stimulation, Lisa moves between Ashley's legs she looks closely at her vagina and spreads Ashley's legs slightly, looks up at Ashley for approval and moves forward towards her target. She had never seen a cunt this close before and had never before had the desire to do this to one.

Ashley smiled at Lisa and using her hands spreads her labia for the new dyke. "Lick it up sugar." Ashley said. "I want you to get used to being so close to me in this way."

Lisa draws a deep breath and extends her tongue to gently tap the treat in front of her. Tentative at first Lisa quickly warms to the challenge of getting her lover wet and excited. She wanted nothing more than to give Ashley as much pleasure has Ashley had given her. She licked and sucked Ashley's beautiful pussy with enthusiasm and ingenuity.

"Oh yes, lick me, Lisa! Lick my pussy, eat me sugar!"

It all seemed to come naturally to Lisa. Her desire for the woman was so deep, she wanted nothing more than to make Ashley come more intensely than ever before. She slid her hands under the firm full moons of her ass and squeezed them as she stabbed her tongue as deeply as possible into the woman's honey pit.

"Ohhhnnn! Ahnnnn!" Ashley groaned, her hips and pelvis shaking with fucking motions. "Oh God! Your tongue is in me so far! How long is that fucking tongue?" Ashley moaned.

Lisa felt Ashley's body grow taught and knew her orgasm was near.

"Oh, Nnnngghh, Annghiee!" "I'm cum-mmming! Ashley shouted as she came violently.

Lisa continued to lick up all the cream flowing from Ashley's cunt and gently nursed her swollen clit prolonging her orgasm. Lisa continued applying gentle kisses to Ashley's clit producing spasms of pleasure from the woman's body. Finally, unable to take any more, Ashley pushed her young lover away and lay panting and moaning almost unable to move.

"Oh God! I've never come like that. I thought it wasn't going to stop. I was afraid I would have a heart attack or something." Ashley finally said.

"It was good?" Lisa asked.

"Oh my God, it was great!" Ashley exclaimed. "For a beginner, you sure learn fast."

"Ash you taste amazing! Your taste is like . . . ambrosia, so sweet and so smooth. You're delicious!" Lisa proclaimed.

"Well, you have the longest tongue I've ever felt! And the longest nipples too." as Ashley reached over to caress Lisa's breasts and squeeze her nipples making her gasp.

"Before we get started again, I think we need something to eat and a change of sheets. Between the two of us, these are pretty rank!"

Chapter 2

After grabbing a healthy meal and changing the sheets, the two women returned to bed and quickly snuggled together. Sharing gentle kisses, they began filling each other in on their respective lives.

Lisa learned that Ashley had come from a military family and had lived all over the world. A high school soccer star of some note, she sustained a season ending injury her senior year which ended any hope of playing in college. After that she began focussing her energies on weight-lifting and eventually settled on bodybuilding.

She met Silanion in a gym in Atlanta and the two women had formed an immediate connection. Sil had been a college basketball star with legitimate hopes for a pro career. Her dreams we cut short also by injury and she eventually fell into bodybuilding. The two women had become lovers very quickly and eventually decided to open their own gym; designed strictly for women.

Ashley disclosed to Lisa that the two women eventually broke up over the fact Sil liked men as well as women and had attempted on several occasions to include Ashley in her dalliances with her male lovers.

While Ashley confessed to having an open relationship with Sil, her definition of 'open' was having the freedom to take other female lovers, not males. She explained to Lisa they finally ended their personal relationship over Sil's failed attempt to involve Ashley with one of her favourite male bodybuilders after a competition Sil had won. The description Ashley gave Lisa made it sound like some type of sexual free-for-all or bodybuilder orgy with men and women engaging in sex all over the hotel that had hosted the event.

Shortly after that, Ashley and Sil had gone their separate ways on a personal level while still maintaining the business relationship with the gym.

Ashley also disclosed to Lisa that most of the members and staff of the gym were either lesbian or bi-sexual. This surprised Lisa as she had, on occasion witnessed several young women members who had young children in tow while working out. When Lisa mentioned this fact, Ashley explained that many women want kids, but don't want a 'full time' husband. Ashley smiled inwardly recalling how she had seduced a number of the women herself, shared them with Sil and even Jaz. Recalling one in particular, Ms. Tabitha Kitchen, a large breasted mother who was still lactating when Ashley seduced her in the shower one evening. It was Ashley's first experience drinking breast milk, but most certainly not her last. Ashley smiled at the recollection of the sticky mess she and the new mother had made. It had required them both to jump back into the shower.

Lisa told Ashley how she was an only child and was horrified when both her parents were killed in an auto accident. They had both just returned from a trip to Paris for their anniversary, were driving home from the airport and were struck and killed instantly by a wrong-way driver on the interstate. She admitted that she had been highly sheltered by her parents and wasn't at all prepared for their sudden demise.

Lisa had hoped to study medicine in school, but after her rape her plans had changed. She was now somewhat adrift with her only goal seeking revenge on the two men that had so betrayed and damaged her that night at the frat party. She had the name of her date that had forsaken her to the football player that had actually committed the rape and was sure of his identity as well. Lisa admitted to Ashley that she didn't actually have a plan yet, but she was committed to getting even. She explained to Ashley, her goal wasn't just to get even with the two of them, but to surpass their heinous act. "I'm planning to get ahead." Lisa said with dogged determination showing in her voice.

"You mean you are looking for justice right, not revenge?" Ashley said, more than a little taken aback by Lisa's switch in character.

"Sorry, yes, I meant justice of course" Lisa replied but without the conviction of her earlier words.

Ashley thought the conversation had gotten too dark and was interested in putting a lighter touch on the evening. She began caressing Lisa's arms and torso, planting soft kisses on her neck and face. Soon enough Lisa gave up trying to continue the conversation and began returning Ashley's affection.

Kisses and caresses became more arduous and soon Ashley disentangled herself from Lisa's body. "Wait a minute, I want to get something." Ashley said.

Ashley went to her closet and retrieved a box from inside. Opening it she began rummaging through the contents which Lisa couldn't see. Shortly, Ashley removed a long object that looked like it was made from latex.

Bringing it over to the bed, Lisa quickly saw for herself the double headed dildo, purple in colour that Ashley held in her hands. The device was about 16 inches long and it was shaped like a man's penis. The only difference was one end was much fatter than the other. It started out about an inch in diameter at one end and grew to about twice that size at the other.

Ashley had chosen this particular toy due to its size. Knowing from experience how snug Lisa's vagina was and not wanting to hurt her, Ashley thought this was a great compromise for them both.

Ashley proceeded to give Lisa's quim a few long slow licks before spreading her labia and placing the small end of the dildo at the entrance to the baby dyke's pussy. Ashley continued to work on providing oral attention to Lisa's clit while rubbing the small penis end against her opening ensuring she was well prepared to receive the toy.

"You have the cutest little pink pussy I think I've ever seen." Ashley said as she continued to run the head over Lisa's pussy. "Tiny and perfect, just like the rest of you." Ashley cooed.

Once assured Lisa was well prepared, Ashley began inserting the small end of the fake cock into Lisa's tight opening. Lisa began to moan from want and need as the older dyke continued to lick and probe her opening.

"You want me to fuck you sugar?" Ashley whispered.

"Yes." Lisa moaned.

"Then ask me nicely." Ashley instructed her.

"Oh, please fuck me Ash." Lisa begged.

Ashley positioned her body in front of Lisa, crossing her legs over the younger woman's and began to rub the fat end against her own drooling gash.

Lisa, now wide eyed watched as the purple invader slipped between her folds and began to disappear inside her body. Ashley began to move her pelvis towards Lisa making the cock penetrate both women. Soon the entire length was embedded in both women and Ashley led the effort of grinding and thrusting her cunt towards Lisa.

Intoblack
Intoblack
41 Followers
12