Titty Touch Therapy Ch. 02

Story Info
A vulnerable young woman trusts her therapist.
7k words
4.4
32.2k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. This is the second part of an ongoing series, but the story in this part concluded.

This is a piss fetish story about an unrealistic compulsive behavior, which leads to situations similar to mind control. There are mentions of prior incest. There is straight sex and lesbian sex with a very old, diapered woman. There is some reluctance and some very immoral behavior.

-------------------

"Hello?" Helen called out as she peeked in through the open door to the office of her therapist. "I wasn't sure I could come in. The receptionist's not there."

"It's ok," answered the lovely Susannah. "This is the last appointment of the week. She doesn't have to stick around."

The 27-year-old patient closed the door behind her and walked over to her seat. Susannah the therapist seemed to think twice about possible misunderstandings of what she'd just said.

"Of course, we can pick any time that feels best for you," she clarified. "It's important that you feel comfortable and safe for these sessions."

It was easy to feel safe with Susannah. She was calm, friendly, and very beautiful in a non-threatening way. The therapist's very large and well-accentuanted breasts were soothing and motherly. She was in amazing shape for her 47 years, and her business suits and tied-up, brown hair signaled a professional woman in control of life's chaos. She was the female rock that Helen had been missing in her life.

Helen herself was slender and appealing, but she could sometimes give a mousy impression with her plain clothes and straight, ordinary hair. Although, that impression chanced once you noticed her breasts, which were impossible not to be drawn to.

The breasts were large without being overly large, and they were round, firm, and perfectly proportioned. A remarkable thing was how they were always stiff-nippled and very visible under a thin top without a bra. The description that came to mind was grip-sized -- made to be touched -- begging for it, even.

"Everyone important to you has abused you," Susannah established. "You have to feel safe from that here. You've told me many troubling things, and it's important for your future mental health that you can relax in this room."

"It's fine," Helen ensured. "I don't mind late meetings. Whatever you think is best."

Therapy had started three weeks ago. Helen had needed to unpack and properly process the recent loss of her father. Then, there had been some issues with molesting, involving an old neighbor. In addition, Helen had needed to deal with her very severe intrusive thoughts, which had been the initial reason for therapy.

As it happened, the intrusive thoughts revolved very much around those grip-sized breasts of hers.

"Good," the therapist responded. "I was a bit worried after the rather controversial approach last time."

During their last therapy session, Susannah had put her hands on Helen's breasts.

It had been at Helen's insistence. At first, Susannah had objected to this approach quite sternly. But that day, Helen had been very agitated, worrying about the temptation to return to her abusive old neighbor for help, and they had been running out of time. The therapist had convinced herself that one touch could be justified to avoid potential disaster.

While squeezing the softness of the breast, giving Helen instructions for her week, Susannah had noted what appeared to be rapturous sexual bliss in her patient's face. Ever since, Susannah had wondered a lot about the importance of this ritual to her patient.

"How did it make you feel?" she asked with a hint of worry and concern in her voice.

"Right when someone touches me, it's amazing," Helen said with dreaming eyes. "I just... I don't know. I transform a little. Before the touch, I'm always afraid, but then it feels even better than I had hoped!"

Helen explained how she could enjoy everything about life after a touch. Without her touching ritual, she could barely perform everyday activities. The effects of a touch reminded her of ice-water, washing away all turmoil in her mind. At the same time, she insisted the touches gave her stronger sexual release than any orgasm.

They had talked about this before, and Susannah had never heard or read about such an unusual neurosis or coping mechanism. Frankly, it had been a miracle that more people hadn't taken advantage of this very vulnerable woman.

"We will talk more about this, but I want to take a step back to understand your situation better," Susannah decided. "The best way might be to start from the beginning. Tell me more about the first time it happened!"

"With Daddy?"

"Yes, if that was the first time."

"Well, there was something else a few days before before Daddy touched me. I guess the first time it happened was when I lost my virginity. I just took me a while to understand."

"Tell me more!" Susannah said. "You were 18, at the end of high school, and something happened for the first time."

And Helen started telling her tale.

* * *

That day, she had been sent to a storage in school with one of the shy guys in her class. He and she had been part of a work group, preparing an examination hall. This guy had always been withdrawn, but he had been normal enough that Helen had always felt safe around him.

So, in the storage, she had been very surprised and confused when she had noticed him creeping up behind. He had reached around, and he had put his hand on her breast without warning. Helen had been completely unprepared for her own reaction.

Thinking back now, retelling it for the therapist, Helen speculated that she'd had an orgasm, right there, in her panties.

Then, the guy had started talking.

"I just wanted to feel them," he'd said. "Sorry. I'm 18, and I've never even felt a pair of tits. I just wanted to squeeze them, you know. Do you like it?"

Helen had done nothing, allowing him to stand there, squeezing her tits. Her cunt had become very wet.

"I don't want to graduate a virgin," he'd explained. "We have a few minutes before they notice we're missing."

She had understood what he had wanted, and his hands on her tits had made pleasure throb through her entire body, making her unable to think of anything but pleasing him.

"You can pull your pants down and bend over the table," he had explained. "I just want to put it in, so I can know how it feels."

Those words had filled her with an uncontrollable need to do everything he wanted. She had realized she was being used and treated as an object. But at this moment, she had wanted to be used and treated as an object! For the first time in years, she had felt calm and free, unbuttoning her pants with focus and determination, pulling them down with the panties, bending over, presenting her naked ass and her sopping wet cunt for cock.

He had walked up behind and squeezed her asscheeks. He had taken his cock out. At first, it had been difficult for him to find the hole in the slippery slit, but she had helped him.

"Ooohhh, fuuck!" he had cried out, slipping in, ramming deeper. "It's great! You're so much better than jerking off!"

She had cried back in absolute relief and satisfaction. His angle in her cunt had been a bit weird, but she had been so wet that it hadn't mattered. He had lasted for a minute, grunting and smacking his crotch loudly into her asscheeks. He had pushed harder and harder and held her down, using her as a simple pleasure hole. Finally, he had come inside her, pumping her virgin cunt full of his virgin sperm, and she had cried out too, sharing the bliss, imagining her entire body and mind being filled by his fluids.

Then, they had left to go on with the rest of their school year as if nothing had ever happened. She had pulled up her panties, and she had felt the sperm trickle out into them while walking. The sperm in her panties and the clarity in her head had remained all day.

A few days later, once the blissful feelings had weakened, things had become worse than ever.

The way Helen remembered it, she had argued with her father and become even more agitated than usual, throwing things. In the commotion, he had happened to get his hand on her tit. She had noticed his shock from her reaction.

* * *

"This is the part when your daddy fucked you?" Susannah interrupted the story.

"Yes," Helen admitted with a shameful whisper. "I already told you."

"Yes, and you've told me about your neighbor. I think we have more pressing matters to talk about before our time runs out. We have to talk about work."

Last therapy session had ended with instruction for Helen to interact with people at work to form some new social relationships. Her workplace was a board and care home for the elderly.

"I actually started talking a lot to one of the residents," Helen reported joyfully. "I've talked to her before, sometimes. She's been there for several years, because she has trouble moving. She's in a wheelchair."

"Tell me more about her!"

Helen went on to explain that this was one the nicest and happiest old ladies she'd ever met. She was the kind of woman who made you feel safe. Most of the residents were too old and confused to carry a conversation, but this lady was still clear-headed. She was desperate for information about Helen's life or anything else going on outside the walls of the facility.

"She looks trustworthy, somehow," Helen described. "She has these huge granny-breasts. She's very heavy, happy, and all white-haired. I think she's almost 80."

"Go on. What's special about her?"

"She's interested in everything. She just has to sit all day in her bed, and she's so glad whenever you come in and you have time to talk instead of just changing her diaper."

Apparently, the woman wore diapers voluntarily so she wouldn't have to call for help just for peeing. But, after years of spending almost all day in bed, she had lost all reflexes to hold back, making her completely incontinent. Every time you came to check on her, the diaper was soaked, and she rarely minded sitting in the wetness for hours.

You had to spend some time there, washing her crotch and letting it air. Somehow, it became almost natural to sit and chit-chat while the old woman had her crotch completely exposed. Her cunt hair was sparse and all white. Her thighs and ass were fat and wrinkly.

"Ok, so tell me what you talked about?" Susannah asked.

The old lady was easy to talk to and very interested in hearing personal details from Helen's life.

Helen had had mentioned a few things about her father, and with the cat out of the bag, she had felt a need to reveal more. She had stayed after work one night and talked for almost an hour. The next day, she had done the same thing.

"She asked me to stay after work tomorrow too," Helen finished. "I'm really looking forward to it."

"So you told her about sleeping with your father," Susannah asked with some worry. "And you told her about your... coping mechanism? All the details?"

"Yes, but don't worry!" Helen insisted. "She is so kind! No one has ever been this interested in me without wanting anything in return. When she asked questions, I could tell she was only trying to help."

Susannah asked with more urgent worry if Helen had also told the stories about being sexually abused by her neighbor. When Helen admitted as much, Susannah could see that there was was no way to undo this. They could only hope for the best.

"You can't tell anyone else about your problems!" she insisted. "It's too dangerous. They will use you. People won't be able to resist. You need more therapy."

"Sure," Helen agreed. "Just touch my tits and tell me again! Also, I need to clean up and organize my shopping and get my focus back on work."

Susannah sighed. It was the sound of a woman giving up. They were already past the end of the session. She had been right to reschedule to the end of the day. She simply walked up to her patient and grabbed her tit.

"Do what I said! Be careful when you make new friends! Keep your home in good order! Eat well and mind your work! Come next Friday same time!"

Helen gasped and moaned back, appearing to have an orgasm in her chair while her breast was massaged.

"Ooohh, fuck yeess!" she let out. "Mmhhh, aaahh... Aaahhh, I love this so much!"

* * *

Next session, the therapist brought up worries about having agreed to touch her patients breasts on more than one occasion now. It was the ultimate transgression for a therapist to be involved in any sort of sexual activity with a patient. Helen countered by making a promise that she didn't see it that way. Yes, she described the feeling as sexual, but it wasn't that simple, was it? Besides, she would never tell anyone.

"We could have two-way confidentiality," she suggested with a hopeful, naive smile.

"But we need to find a better way to handle your intrusive thoughts," Susannah tried. "What if someone asks you to do something beyond your limits, that you truly don't want to?"

Helen stared down on the floor. She seemed very serious all of a sudden.

"I'm starting to think that might not be possible," she mumbled out. "No matter what people ask, no matter how disgusting, it becomes beautiful in my mind when it happens. And when I think back, it's still beautiful."

"Has something happened?" Susannah asked, thrown off balance by this mood shift. "How do you feel?"

And Helen started recounting her week.

* * *

She had stayed late at work yet another night to spend time with her friend the old lady. This time, Helen had brought a bag of chocolates, and the woman had become deliriously happy. They had decided to share some at once and deal with the evening care program in a minute.

While chatting and eating chocolates, the old woman had wanted more of Helen's stories about sexual abuse. This day, the woman had taken an unusual interest, milking Helen for every lurid detail.

There had been a pause in the conversation, and Helen had asked about dealing with the diaper.

"Yes, I guess now is the time," the woman had reflected. "I was planning something special for today. I wasn't sure at first, but now I've decided to do it. We'd better get started."

Without understanding the comment, Helen had walked closer, leaning in to press the button to lay the bed down.

Her breasts had hung slightly, and then the elderly lady had reached up and squeezed them. Her voice had changed, becoming throaty and excited.

"Ahhh, I've been thinking a lot about these tits," she'd gasped. "Mmh, it's been over 30 years since someone sucked mine. I'm an old hag! Now, I want you to suck my old tits for me! Yeahh, and I want to taste your fresh young ones!"

Helen had felt a small orgasm in her panties, and when the hand had kept squeezing, she had felt a more thrilling pleasure growing in her entire body. In her eyes, the wrinkled, fat old woman had become the most beautiful creature in the world. Helen had actually felt her mouth water with a yearning to suck the old nipples. Her own tits had started longing for chapped old lady lips.

"I love you," Helen had panted out to the woman. "I love this so much!"

Helen had unbuttoned the woman's gown that opened to the front.

First, you had seen the pale, fat, veiny, flabby thighs. Then, Helen had exposed the massive diaper, which had been almost oversaturated with urine. After that, the fat folds on the stomach had been revealed, and finally she had laid eyes on the gigantic udders, floating out on top of the stomach fat.

"You're so beautiful," she had gasped. "Oohhh, I have to make you feel good. Mmmhhh, please let me do it!"

She had kissed and licked her way in around the rock-hard nipples, taking one in her mouth at the end.

"Ohh, yeess!" the woman had cried. "Yesss! Suck it! Suck it for me!"

Helen had taken the well-aged teat deep into her mouth and licked and sucked. She had filled her mouth with old breast flesh and moaned in it from the bottom of her heart.

"Yeesss!" the woman had kept crying. "Yeesss, suck it, you tramp! It's been so long! Aaahh... So young! I can't believe it! I'm gonna piss myself!"

More piss had sloshed out into the already full diaper. They had taken turns sucking tits, and Helen had cried back in ecstasy, feeling an old hand squeezing her breasts without pause. Then, the old woman had revealed the true depths of her depravity.

"Ahhh, I'm a horny woman, she had gasped. "Mmhh, It's been years and years since my twat was this slimy. Mhh, I miss having it licked. Oohh, I want you to suck it! Yeaahh, I want to feel your fresh young mouth, sucking my twat!"

Helen had finally opened the diaper. Her face had been close, sensing the dampness, smell, and warmth of old cunt and old urine.

"That's right! Just open that diaper and do it for me! Oohh, yeaah! Ooohh, yeaahh!"

Looking down, Helen had seen white cunt hair completely soaked in piss. This time, the diaper had been very oversaturated, so there had been a little bright-yellow lake at the bottom, swamping the old woman's hairy cunt lips and ass. Also, the woman had clearly been very horny, glistening from smeared-out lubrication mixed with piss.

"Aaahh, yeeahh! Eat my snatch right there! Do it now, in the diaper!"

A hand on Helen's head had pressed down, and Helen had complied, feeling her chin being immersed in a pool of urine. The diaper itself had been soft and tepid. The shriveled-up cunt lips had dripped after swimming in liquid, and when Helen had kissed them, white hair had filled her mouth along with salty, oily lubrication.

Helen had licked up and down, coating her tongue in cunt slime. She had sucked the thick liquid out from the entire slit, working her way up to the clit. The secretions had intensified the pissy taste. An intense smell of over-mature cunt had filled Helen's nostrils.

"Ooohh, yeesss you harlot!" the woman had moaned down at her servant. "Eat it all! Aahh, aaahh, you're so young! Oohh, I love your mouth! Oohh, taste that cunt! Taste me good!"

Helen's tongue had slid over the piss-hole, where the taste had been extra strong. Then, she had reached the folds around the clit.

"Yes, that's it harlot!" the woman had cried out. "Lick me there! Make me come! Make me come in your mouth! Aaahh, I'm gonna do it! Aahhh, aaaahh, I'm coming! I'm coming!!"

When the orgasm had hit, the woman had pressed the head down harder, and Helen had felt several strong sprays of piss filling her mouth straight out of the urethra. She had swallowed with love.

After being satisfied, the old woman had let go, but Helen had chosen to rest her face in the puddle of piss while breathing in cunt. She had felt calm and fulfilled. She had succeeded in something important.

In the end, she had gotten up to change the diaper the way she always did. But there had been no need to clean the old woman further after the thorough licking. The woman had touched Helen's tit again.

"Kiss me! Kiss me hard!"

They had shoved each other's tongues into each other's mouths and slobbered all over and around their lips. Helen had loved the sensation of kissing an old woman this way. Both of them had moaned loudly into each other's mouths.

"Come back!" the old woman had told Helen. "Come back as often as you can!"

* * *

"And she was holding my tit," Helen finished her story. "So I will come back and lick her every chance I get."

There was a look in Susannah's eyes as if she was struggling for focus.

"I have to say I'm a bit shocked," the therapist finally commented. "I have underestimated how powerfully these thoughts affect you. I guess I should have known."

She sat in silence for a while, thinking, and then she shared her analysis. It might be best to let Helen continue to visit the old lady. They had to hope that she would keep the secret to herself. Maybe, if they kept her happy, she wouldn't risk losing her new privilege.

12