Titty Touch Therapy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You made me come alive again, Helen. You gave back my ability to masturbate. Before you, there was a period when I couldn't even climax. After meeting you, I'm no longer depressed. I stroke my cock a lot, every day."

Helen didn't know what to respond to this oversharing right out of the gate, so she just nodded and sipped her coffee, hoping for the best.

Isac kept going with escalating enthusiasm. He went on about how good it does an old man's body to have daily orgasms. You need to keep your juices flowing. Now, after experiencing Helen's young and exciting body, he was overcome with needs to ejaculate at the most unexpected times. Sometimes, at home, he started thinking about her body, and then he just took his swelling shaft out right there and started stroking it.

"Sometimes, I just think about your tits, and I can shoot off right here on the floor while I have breakfast. Or I jerk off for hours, remembering how your asshole felt or how you pissed for me."

He had crossed the line from neutral-like into obsessive, and he caught himself. They contemplated their situation for a moment. His eyes took in every inch of her body with lust.

"Maybe that's enough descriptions," Helen decided. "I'm sure Susannah wants us to say something more, though. She'd want you to explain to me why masturbation is so important to you."

Isac treated this question with the utmost gravity and contemplated his answer well.

"It reminds me that life is good," he finally said. "Feeling good in my cock is everything at this point. If I miss a chance to orgasm, I feel I missed a part of life. I get depressed."

Helen related to this explanation. He had a ritual. She knew all about rituals.

"I think I understand," she said. "And I'm not here to judge. If you feel an urge today, you can masturbate all you want, right here. There doesn't have to be any missed orgasms today, ok?"

There! No one could have foreseen that, right? With any luck, she had figured out a secret weapon.

With Isac temporarily baffled, Helen moved the topic over to his everyday life with his new-found energy. They ended up talking about his new friends.

By chance, he had found out about this massage parlor, which had appeared to be popular. The same group of men had met there several times a week in the hot room, and he had joined them.

"No one is shy in that sauna. We all know each other by now. We all play with our cocks while we talk. It feels good. We watch ourselves get bigger. Most of us get pretty hard while we talk about the girl in the reception."

Helen had to do a double take.

"What do you mean? You... You can't do that. Do men really do that?"

Isac laughed and admitted that he didn't know about all men, but he and his friends sure masturbated together in that sauna. They were all too old to waste time on being shy or embarrassed, and they all enjoyed watching each other's cocks and fantasizing about the girl in the reception together. When Helen was too stunned to reply, he continued.

"Sometimes, we all jerk off, talking about how we wouldn't mind having her in there, sucking us off. I have to admit, she looks real hot in her work uniform, that one. I'd sure like to watch her sucking my cock."

Isac continued to dream out loud the girl at the massage parlor in her sexy work clothes. He assured her it was mostly all just fantasy.

"It's almost innocent. We stroke ourselves, together, and talk about perverted things we'd want to do to her. But then, what really gets us off, is knowing that in real life she'll have to clean up our sperm after us."

Helen was ashamed by the fact that this sudden image excited her. Her cunt became even wetter from imagining the poor woman, wiping old-man sperm from the floor and benches. But, it wasn't so bad, was it? It was the woman's job. If she minded it much, she would probably quit or stop them somehow.

He kept talking, telling her about the things old men really wanted when their cocks were hard. She noted that Isac's cock was in fact hard under that robe while he stared at her. She was starting to understand the lesson she was here for. Isac was defenseless in the face of sexual temptation. It hijacked his mind. As much as he wanted to control himself, it would take a miracle.

There was an salacious drip to his voice now, which made her worry about things escalating too fast. She wasn't ready. Things didn't improve with his next revelation.

"You know, Susannah talked about you having father issues," he said. "She asked if it excited me. Why do you think she did that?"

At this point, he pulled his robe apart and started kneading the lump in his underwear, which looked unwashed and tattered. There was something blatant and provocative about the way he did it, as if he knew something Helen didn't.

She suddenly felt caught-up in a strange dream where she was losing control. She tried pulling back, but she couldn't even bring herself to move.

"She told me she watches your films," he continued. "I heard she also filmed you doing some other things."

Helen couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her mind went blank. It was impossible to know what he knew. Things might get even worse if she tried to hide the truth at this point.

"Yes," she admitted in quiet dread.

"So, is it true? Did your therapist film you taking cock?"

"Yes," Helen whispered again.

He massaged his hard old cock in front of her with more and more excitement.

"Aahh, so your therapist fucks while she watches you taking cock up your cunt and ass? Yeahh, she watches her patient being anally penetrated to make her own fucks feel better?"

Helen wasn't stupid. He was turning himself on right there, fantasizing about the improper doctor-patient relationship. She had no real hope left now about staying unmolested today, but he was honest at least, so she might as well return the favor. She admitted that everything he suspected was true.

"So, she will watch this film and fuck?" he asked. "What do you think she enjoys about watching this?"

You could see his imagination working overdrive. Helen surprised herself by letting him know what he wanted with complete and total honesty once more.

"I think she gets horny from watching me resist. I think she enjoys it when someone forces me to do something. I think it feels good her cunt to see her power over me."

"Wow, you've really thought this through. How does it make you feel, Helen? Does it feel good in your cunt, too?"

"Yes."

She had to admit what he already suspected.

He looked her up and down, licking his lips. She tried to change the way she sat, but there was no way to hide her shape from his ogling eyes. He tugged at the hem of his dirty old underwear.

"Do you mind if I take you up on your offer to jerk off, Helen?" he asked. "Do you mind if I take my cock out and show how horny you make an old man?"

There was always the hope that he would ejaculate fast. She chose to cling to hope, smiling at him in encouragement.

He took the eager little organ out for her. It was small enough that you might almost think of it as harmless. She had other experiences. Memories of intense, degrading pleasure rushed through her body as she watched his stubby shaft. It was as erect as it would get. There was only room for three fingers to stroke. The penis was old enough to show wrinkles when he pulled its skin up and down. The top glistened with leaking sperm, and it made sticky sounds with every movement.

"Yeaahh, my cock smells," he said. "It's that mix of stale old piss and leaking balls. Uunhh, you know the smell I talk about, don't you? Aahhh, yeah you even know the taste, right?"

"Yes," she had to admit. "I know the taste of your cock, Isac."

He stroked his organ faster and stared with more and more fascination. He let out a perverted grunt and then another.

"Uuuhh, are we doing what we should for therapy?" he asked. "Unnhh, are we making a good film, yet? Aahhh, or do you think we need more action?"

Helen tried again.

"We don't need to do anything more today, Isac. Just come for me! Please, Isac! I want to see you shoot it for me. Please! You won't have to do anything to me."

"Oohh, I feel it coming right now for sure! But I might want some other things, first."

He stood up, moving calmly around her to block the way out of the apartment, and she didn't think to move before it was too late. Once he was on the blocking side, he took a step back towards her. Now, she at least got to her feet, taking a step deeper into the room. Her ass hit the table behind. She was within arm's reach.

He had a devious smile on his lips while staring down at her tits, and she could practically feel them tempting him. One hand reached out and then stopped an inch from a hard, protruding nipple. There was warmth and the premonition of a touch. She was helpless to prevent anything or even move. She also felt her crotch swimming with wetness, ready to be used.

She wanted it, and she didn't. Her whole body was aching for the peace and bliss of a touch on the breasts. She wanted her last hope and resistance to end. But at the same time, a small part of her still fought to keep control. She couldn't stop listening to that part.

"Please, Isac!" she begged, squirming. "Take this chance to shoot off! I don't want you to use my body again. Please! Friends don't use friends, Isac."

His cock made slop-slop noises as he tugged it, considering her offer.

"Oohhh, yeaahh! I want you as my friend, Helen. Mmhhh, I'm sorry I'm a poor friend. Oohhh, it's just, I think I want to feel my cock going into your body even more."

There it was! There was really nothing more to say.

She waited for the inevitable relief of his squeeze, but he surprised her, moving his hand down to molest her crotch. He jammed his fingers in hard between her thighs and started groping her vaginal crevice through the warm, moist pants. To her shame, she noted that the physical feeling was actually good, but it wasn't as good as a touch on her breasts would have been.

He pressed himself up to her. He was only an inch away. She could smell his old-man odor and feel his body heat.

"Yeahh, do you like it when I touch your cunt, Helen? Oohhh, your slut cunt is so hot! Mmhh, I could never resist you, Helen. You'll let me do anything, and knowing that makes my cock so fucking ready to use you!"

While he talked, he squeezed and massaged her crotch. She wondered why he did this. Was the reason only his own sick enjoyment, or did it involve Susannah's instructions somehow?

"Please! You don't have to call me that."

He leaned up to her ear while he squeezed her cunt with more eagerness.

"What? A slut? A fuck thing for me to use any way I want?"

She wished he would touch her for real now. She tried closing her eyes, hoping that he would finally relieve her from the turmoil. But instead, he led her by the cunt towards the bedroom. She had to look where she was going, and she noticed him rearranging the camera.

Then, she saw the bedroom in shock. She was watching something that looked exactly the same as her old bed from the apartment below.

Isac gasped in perverted excitement while he showed his shrine of sexual sickness devoted to her. He held her firmly in his arms while he explained it all.

"When we emptied your apartment, Helen, I managed to sneak some things up here. This is your bed. I've slept in it every day since. I masturbate in your old bed, Helen. Isn't it hot? I sperm on your old sheets and pink pillows."

A last fire of resistance lit up inside her. He was going to far! She wanted to cry out in protest. But then, she finally felt his hand going for one of her aching, longing tits.

Here it finally was! She felt the hand!

"Aaaahhhh!" she cried out from the wonderful squeeze. "Aaaaahhh! Yeess, dooo iit!"

His voice was horny and high on a power rush when perverted words continued to flow into her ear.

"You needed a father figure, right? So I would be happy to be new Daddy for you. And Daddy's little whore will still let him fuck her, right? You're so good at giving your young cunt to Daddy's dick, aren't you Helen?"

She cried out her joy without control. The tingling from her stomach spread through the rest of her body, and then the entire region between her tits and cunt started pulsing with an orgasmic release. The ecstasy of climax still kept building stronger for each little squeeze of his wonderful hands.

This was perfect for her! She wanted new Daddy. She missed Daddy fucking his daughter's cunt, and she wanted to be Daddy's good little whore again.

"Aaahhh! Aahh, yes I love it! It's so good! I'm your girl, I promise! Ooohh, it feels so fucking good! Yeahh, I'll do it for you, Daddy! I love you! Oohhh, use me for anything, Daddy!"

He kept one hand on her tit, and he sat down in bed and forced her to bow down with his other hand on her head.

"Oohh fuuck, on your knees!" he gasped. "Yeess! Fuuck, I've been longing for this, you slut! You can't believe how long I've wanted your mouth! Oohhh, so young! Yeaahh, show me what that pretty mouth will do for Daddy!"

Helen obeyed with enthusiasm, getting on her knees and slurping the half-soft cock in between her lips.

"Oohhh, yeahh! Mmhhh! Sshhp, mmmhhh! Sschlph, mmphhh!"

He finally felt the pleasure of her young mouth around his petrified old shaft again.

"Aahhh! Fuuck! Fuuck! Whore! Suck it! Yeaahh, suck it you fuck! Suck my cock! Aaahh! Aaahhh! Suck my cock! Fucking whore!"

He grabbed the head with both hands and started fucking it. Her mouth made guk-guk-guk sounds when his organ thrust in and out of the throat. Then, he locked his fingers together behind her skull, and he slammed her face into his crotch with all his force. The bed squeaked under his ass. She choked, and her face turned red and flattened against his loose-skinned stomach.

He informed her of what a fuck-thing she was and told her cunt-mouth to take his cock deeper. Then, he relaxed his pull to let her suck some air in through her nose. She was dribbling snot and saliva down all the way down to his balls. He looked at the camera and talked into it while he still enjoyed her lips and tongue, giving love to his swollen glans.

"Aaahh, she's good, isn't she? Ohh, thank you for this! Hope you like it too. Yeah, but I want to come in her cunt today! Ahh, there something special about coming in a young cunt, isn't there? Yeahh, I'm just gonna unload in her!"

He pulled Helen off his cock, and then he placed a hand on her tits again, squeezing tit-flesh out between his fingers.

"Spread that slut-cunt for me! Aaahh, lie on your back like a good girl and show me that fuck-cunt!"

He made her lie down and spread her legs, lifting them into the air. This way, her entire hairy, wet trench of a crotch was exposed, including the juice-smeared ass-crack. He stroked his cock as he commented on the sight of her for the camera.

"Don't you love when they hold their legs up this way? It shows you what fuck animals they are, made just for pleasure!"

"Ooohh yess," she panted back, yanking off her pants and panties. "Oohhh fuck! Oohh, fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me all you want!"

He was only half-hard, but it didn't matter. He climbed on top, and her pink, shiny mess of a hole was so wet with lubrication that he slipped right in.

"Aaahh, it's good!" he cried out. "Oohhh, you're such a good fuck, Helen! You're such a good hole!"

He wasn't strong enough to hold himself up, so he mashed his wrinkly, heavy body down on her wet skin while his crotch moved, jabbing cock in and out of the welcoming vagina.

The scent of his old body filled her nostrils. She knew this scent. She was accustomed to it. She loved the feeling of a cock in her cunt while all her senses were overwhelmed by scents, sounds, and the weight of a body on top. Finally, her world was completed by the taste of an old man's tongue in her mouth.

Isac grunted in perversion straight into the fresh mouth that kissed him back.

"Mmff! Mmmphh, uuuhhh! What a perfect cunt! Uuhh! Uuuhh, this is it! Aaahh, I love to fuck you, Helen! Yeaahh, fucking is everything!"

The old man breathed and huffed straight in through her lips, and she shared his perverted pleasure, loving him all the way from her tongue, through her tits, and down into the depths of her crotch.

"Aaahh, I'm your hole, Daddy! Yeess, I promise! Use me! Aaahh, use me for cock! Mmmhhh, I'm nothing! I'm pleasure for cocks! Aahh, fuck my cunt! Aaahhh! Fuck my cunt!"

He thrust in and out, plowing his little organ through the youthful squeeze, using every ounce of his energy. The old man had to rest his head now, groaning straight into her ear. The sloppy crotch made sucking sounds of wetness. He made sure to keep his hand on her tit.

"Aahhh, I love it, Helen! Uuuhhh, I'm gonna come in you. Uunnhh, tell me what a whore you are! Uunhh, uunnhh, say the words!"

She orgasmed too, staring straight up with tears of ecstasy streaming all over her cheeks. She knew the words. She knew they would help him come. His pleasure was everything!

"Aaahhh, yes Daddy! Fuck me! I'm a fucking whore! Fuck me Daddy! Come in me! Aahhh, I'm gonna come, too! Aaahh, aaaahh! Fuck my whore-cunt! Aaahhh, come Daddy! I'm a whore! I'm a whore! Aaahh, I'm coming agaainn!"

Her body tensed and twitched under his. She came over and over while he slapped his abdomen into her wet crotch hair. He cried back.

"Uuhh, you're so fucking hot! Uuhhh, I can't hold back! I'm gonna come in your cunt! Ooohhh, fuuck, it's good! Uuhhh, uunhh, uunnhh! I'm gonna come in your whore-cunt, Helen!"

He finally ejaculated. He drove himself to the hilt into the wetness, and then his wrinkled asscheeks clenched over and over for the camera as he pumped old-man seed into her young womb. They cried and came together, lost to the world in a perfect climax.

He let his hand rest on her tit even when he stood up slowly, testing the function of his legs carefully, making a few aching sounds of old age.

"That was amazing," he said with a grateful voice. "Sorry I get so perverted, Helen. I really want to keep you as a friend, too. It's just, I lose control sometimes. I'll try to do better."

She cooed under his hand, and she was nothing but understanding.

"It's ok, Isac. I can see it now. It's not your fault. You need relieve yourself. I want to be a good friend. Mmmhh, I love you! As long as you touch my tits, I'll get you all the relief you need, Daddy."

"Yeahh. And... Well, you know, I always have to empty my bladder after ejaculation. Do you mind if I use you some more, now that you're here?"

Her face shone up in joy over the new request and the caresses on her tits.

"Of course not! I love you! Go on, Daddy! You can use my body as your toilet whenever you want!"

He let her know what a good daughter she was, and then he pointed his drooping cock down against her tits. A trickle of light-yellow liquid came out of the little wrinkly organ. She cried out in pleasure as warm wetness flooded her breasts and little neurons of bliss and enchantment lit up all through her brain.

"Aaahh! Yeess Daddy! Do it! Oohh! It's so warm! Pee on me! Oohhh, I love your pee, Daddy! Mmmhhh!"

The cock flood splashed down on her smooth, shiny skin, sending little droplets all around her. The bright pink sheets darkened around her body from little waterfalls of urine. He moved the stream around, painting her stomach with wetness, splattering the spermy creases of her fuck slit.

Then, he laughed and told her to keep her mouth open. She obeyed with enthusiasm, gaping as wide as she could for him. He aimed in between her lips and emptied the last of his bladder there.

He had to move close while the stream died down. You could heard her mouth cup fill up. In the end, the piss overflowed, flooding down her cheeks. She looked back up, waiting for a new instruction.