TNT Pt. 08: Reversing Roles

Story Info
This Threesome Continues to Make Sweet Music.
6.7k words
4.89
5k
4

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's celebrate this weekend!" Tommy said excitedly over the phone.

"Celebrate what?" I asked, smiling and imagining the huge smile he had on his face. I had gotten home from a long day at work and made myself comfortable on the couch I was sleeping on, while trying out a new job two hours away from where I lived. The friend I was staying with had already gone to bed. I was so happy Tommy had called, especially since I had already talked to my boyfriend Terri on my way home from work. Now hearing from our lover Tommy tonight also was the icing on the cake. I was missing them both, and was very much looking forward to seeing them when I went back each weekend.

"I got two gigs starting next week!" he said excitedly.

"Two nights?" I asked. He had been playing his guitar and singing places here and there trying to build up a following.

"No two gigs," he explained, "One weekday gig at a restaurant and one weekend gig at a bar.

"Wow!" I responded, "You'll be working every night!" I was happy for him, but immediately wondered how Terri and I would see him on the weekends if he was going to be working.

"Yes," he said, "Even more reason to go out to my parents' river house this weekend and enjoy some time together before it gets hectic."

"Yes," I happily agreed. The river house is where I had first asked Tommy to join Terri and me in bed. Since then we had continued our happy threesome.

"But I don't want to wait until this weekend to cum," I whined. I was used to more regular sex with them before I had taken this job, and now I was alone each week.

"Let me make you cum now," he said.

"How?" I wondered.

"Do what I say," he said in his gentle commanding tone.

"Um, no," I protested, "I'm on the couch!"

"Is anyone there?" he asked.

"No," I said, "Everyone is still asleep."

"So," he said, "Keep the blanket over you and put your knees up babe."

"Yea?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes babe," he confirmed, "No one will know.

"Ok," I agreed.

"Touch your clit," he continued, "Is it wet?"

I did as he asked. "No," I moaned, "It's not wet."

"Stick your finger in your pussy and make it wet," he requested and I obeyed.

"Oh, yes," I moaned, "Are you hard?"

"Yes," he breathed and I wondered if he was stroking his cock all the way up and down. I loved watching him do that and wished I could see him now. Instead I closed my eyes and imagined.

"Are you wet at the tip?" I asked licking my lips wishing I could taste.

"Yes," he moaned.

"Oh," I said, trying to be quiet so this could continue without anyone in the house knowing.

"Put a finger in your pussy," he said.

Once I did and felt my wetness, I sighed, "I wish it was you."

"Keep it in there," he said, "And bend it."

"Oh!" I moaned. That did feel good!

"Take your other hand and rub your clit," he said as his breath increased. I propped the phone up and reached down to stroke my very swollen clit, as my fingers slid in and out of my dripping pussy.

"Oh yes," I moaned quietly, "I'm going to cum."

"Yes," he said, "Cum with me now!" I was breathing hard and listening to his moans. Hearing him so excited, catching his breath, being in the moment with me was all I needed to send me right over the edge. My pussy clenched around my fingers while I relished in the feeling of my orgasm washing over me. I heard him gasp and knew he was cumming too.

As our breathing eventually slowed, he said, "Well, it's not as good as being with you, but I'll take it."

"Thanks," I sighed happily, "That should help me make it through my day."

Friday finally arrived. When the work day was over, I drove home and picked up Terri at his place so we could drive out to Tommy's parents' river house. When we walked in, Tommy was already playing his guitar but there were only a handful of people there. I didn't know any of them.

"Do you know these people?" I asked Terri, as we put our stuff down in the front hall.

"No," Terri said, "Must be people Tommy knows from around here."

"Isn't anyone else coming?" I asked Terri.

"Rob is at Amanda's this weekend and I know some people said they had to work," he explained about Tommy's roommate and some of our shared friends, "What about your roommate?"

"No, she's on boyfriend duty," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. When Tommy saw us, he put down his guitar and waved us into the living room.

"Hey guys!" he said to us. Then he turned to everyone there and introduced us to them as his friends.

Terri walked over to talk to Tommy's friends and I waved Tommy into the kitchen. I pretended I needed help with something, but I just wanted to ask Tommy if anyone else was coming.

"Is this it?" I asked, "No one from home is here?"

"Nah," he said, "It was kinda last minute, so I only mentioned it to a few people and they were all busy."

"Really?" I said with a huge smile.

"What?" Tommy asked, smiling but not catching on yet.

"So none of these people know that Terri and I are together?" I asked.

"Nope," Tommy said, still not getting what I was hinting at. He was usually quicker than this.

"Then I can be your girlfriend tonight, right?" I said and Tommy's eyes lit up.

"Yes," he said, "I think so..." He thought for a few seconds more. "Hey Terri, come here for a sec."

Terri came over and almost draped his arm around me, just out of habit. He was always touching me and I loved it. But before his arm touched me, Tommy grabbed him and pulled him over to the refrigerator.

"Help me with these drinks," he said louder than necessary. I looked over to the couch. No one was even looking our way.

I heard Tommy whispering to Terri as I tried to look busy. Terri looked at me and I smiled. I saw Terri's mouth say ok. They shook hands. Like I was part of some kind of business deal. Was it wrong that it kinda turned me on to be their plaything to share? They walked past me carrying some drinks to the living room. Terri came back into the kitchen without Tommy.

"This is what you want tonight?" Terri asked me. It was sweet of him to check again with me.

"This is what Tommy needs," I explained, "He deserves to have one night where he doesn't have to hide how he feels."

"It's not going to be easy for me to pretend you're not mine," Terri admitted, "But I agree. I'll do my best to keep my hands off of you until they leave. I mean do you have to look so fucking hot tonight?"

"Shh," I said and almost touched him, "You're right, this will be harder than I thought. We've been together for a long time and I'm just used to you being mine."

"I like being yours," he said looking into my eyes. I could feel the sexual tension building already. Maybe this was how to get Terri worked into a frenzy so he'd take more control like Tommy. I was definitely excited to see how this role reversal would play out.

"Come over here guys I want to play you my new song," Tommy called to us. As we walked over, Terri sat on the other couch that no one was sitting on. Tommy held out his hand to me. I took his hand as he stood at the microphone.

"I wrote this song for you babe," he said into the microphone and kissed me. I got choked up and tears sprang to my eyes. I guess I never thought I'd ever hear him say that in front of anyone else. All I could do was smile; too filled with emotion to speak.

"Sit babe," Tommy said and I sat on the floor at his feet looking up at him. Everyone watched Tommy sing to me. He called his song Complicated Love. The lyrics were just vague enough that most people probably wouldn't know what it was about, but I clearly saw that he had perfectly summed up our situation. I was so happy, I cried. I let the tears flow. I couldn't have stopped them if I tried.

When he finished I stood up and kissed him. Tongue and all. "I love you babe," I said over and over between kisses. He caressed my cheek with one hand as he still held the guitar with his other hand.

"I love you too babe," he said and I saw a tear in his eye too. He had told me before that he wished I had chosen him first, and the truth was I knew him before I met Terri. Tommy could have chosen me first and this is what we could have had. But he didn't and I didn't, so now we would only know this feeling for one night. I was going to savor it.

Tommy took a break from playing and said, "Let's get some fresh air." Tommy took my hand and led me past Terri out to the dock on the river. There was a full moon that lit up the dock and river.

"It's so beautiful here," I said once we reached the end of the dock.

"Yes it is," he said looking into my eyes, "When you are here."

"Are you enjoying me being your girl in front of your friends?" I asked, already seeing the answer in his overjoyed eyes.

"You have no idea," he said, caressing my cheek and kissing me. He pressed his body against mine and pulled me to him tighter with his hand comfortably on my lower back.

"I loved your song," I said, "It's perfect."

"It's you," he said, "Having you in my life has brought things out of me that I didn't even know were in here."

"You have lots of special gifts," I said, wrapping my fingers in his curls at the base of his neck, "You need to have more confidence in yourself."

"I do now," he said, "You have given me that."

"Well..." I laughed, "I don't know about that, but I have given you lots of great sex..."

He laughed and kissed me for a long time before he said, "You know this is more than just sex, right?"

"Yes babe," I said looking him in the eyes, "It's so complicated though, like you said in your song. Doesn't that scare you?"

"Every day," he admitted, "I don't know where this is going. I can't even think about tomorrow or I'd go insane. I love you and I know that I'm grateful to have you in my life today. I won't put expectations on all of us for tomorrow. It could ruin what we have. I don't want to be responsible for that."

"Thank you," I said.

"For what?" Tommy asked.

"I can't possibly list everything," I said, "But mostly thank you for being honest-" I got a bit choked up again.

"You deserve that much," he said, kissing me.

"It's just that no other guy has before Terri and you. I felt so broken before," I explained, trying not to cry, "I hate feeling weak, so I got tough, put up walls and tried not to let anyone in. Not even Terri at first. And even when I brought you in, it was out of my desperate need to connect in the wrong way. And now..." I stopped.

"Now?" he coaxed.

"You've turned this into the best thing that's ever happened to me," I admitted, "Yet even as I say it, I'm scared it's not sustainable."

"You're definitely the best thing that's ever happened to me," he said with another kiss, "But today. All we can focus on is today. Ok?"

"Ok," I said, kissing him back, "I'm enjoying today."

"Me too," he said with one more kiss and took my hand as we walked back to the house. Tommy played more songs while we all listened and enjoyed.

Terri and I sat on a couch together, but about two feet apart. It felt weird not to be curled up on top of him like I usually would be. Since Tommy had joined us Terri had become much more affectionate. But tonight he couldn't be.

"You like this don't you?" Terri said, leaning closer so I could hear him over the music. He was so close I could feel his breath on my ear, but we were still sitting apart. It wasn't inappropriate but I realized how much I missed being able to touch him and how desperately I wanted him to touch me.

"Yes," I said, moving closer to his ear, "Does that upset you?" I asked.

"No," he said, "I guess I just never realized how complicated this was until I had to be on the other side." True, it was easier for me. I never had to feel completely left out. It was complicated and I hoped we'd find a way to make it work, but more and more I knew it wouldn't last forever. How could it? That only made me more determined to hang on for as long as I could.

"It's worth it though," I said, "Isn't it?" I desperately hoped he'd think so.

"Yes," he said close to my ear again, "And it's driving me fucking wild." I pulled away and smiled at him. Yes, I was hoping to see a new side of him tonight.

As Tommy's friends left I tried to act more like the lady of the house. Tommy's woman. I cleaned up after them and walked them to the door with Tommy. I thanked them for coming, and said I hoped to see them again soon. It felt so strange and comfortable all wrapped into one. Tommy closed the door as the last of his friends left and kissed me for a long time.

Finally he said, "I can't thank you enough for tonight." His eyes were actually smiling. I had never seen him this happy. Ever. In all the time I had known him.

"I loved being your girlfriend tonight," I said and I started to get choked up again. It was only for one night. I was never going to be what he wanted me to be. What he deserved after giving me so much love. This could never be enough for him.

"Hey," he said, "Don't be upset. Not when I'm so happy. You have helped me fulfill my dreams. This is exactly what I need right now."

I knew he meant it. Musicians loved the torture. It sparked creativity. He had always seemed tortured and lonely. Now everyone still thought he was lonely, except for tonight, but he wasn't lonely. He was in love. Secret love. It fueled him in a way nothing else had and I did know he meant it when he said he needed it. I just knew that eventually it wouldn't fit into his life. I could see our future wasn't together even if he couldn't or wouldn't. But for now I'd have to live just in the present and let things play out as they were meant to be.

Terri walked up to us, "Is everyone finally gone?" he asked. I could see he was already getting hard.

"Yes," Tommy said, still holding me in his arms.

"Can we-" Terri started but Tommy interrupted.

"Thank you for tonight Terri," he said looking at him. "I just have one more request." I couldn't wait to hear.

"Remember last time we were here and I saw you guys on the futon?" Tommy asked.

Terri and I both said, "Yes." That was what had given me the idea for us to become a threesome.

"This time let me have her while you wait outside the room," Tommy requested.

"Sure," Terri said without hesitation, "As long as I can join you."

"Yes," Tommy said, "When I tell you." Fuck I loved the way Tommy orchestrated our trysts. Did he just lay around all day and think about ways to make our time together more exciting? Maybe.

Tommy led me by the hand off to his room. I turned around and blew Terri a kiss just as I had to Tommy that night. I felt a little bad, but Terri kept telling me not to. I had to trust they were both being honest with me. If either of them wanted to leave, they could. Or if they weren't happy they could just say so. Tommy left the bedroom door open and laid down on his bed. It was a nice king sized bed. Not that horrible futon on the floor Terri and I shared last time.

"What do you want?" Tommy asked.

"I think this is your fantasy," I said, "Tell me how you want to see it play out."

"Suck me like you sucked him," Tommy requested.

"Yes," I said, licking my lips and walking towards him. I climbed on the bed and crawled over to him. I unbuttoned his jeans and saw his cock already hard. No underwear. I smiled as I seductively slipped his jeans off.

"Take your shirt off," I instructed. He obeyed. I put my hand around the base of his cock and slid my mouth over the tip, swirling my tongue slowly around the head.

"Ohhhh," Tommy moaned long and deep. I looked towards the door. Did Terri hear that? I didn't see him. I went back to licking, sucking and stroking Tommy's cock. I was always self conscious about giving him head. He was too big for me to take him all the way in my mouth and I just felt like I couldn't completely please him this way. After only a few minutes Tommy pulled me up to kiss him.

"I'm sorry babe-" I started.

"No," he said, cutting me off, "I love when you do that. I just want to make love to you. Please let me show you how much I love you."

"Yes," I agreed. Was Terri watching yet I wondered, but I didn't want Tommy to see me look for him. Tommy kissed me and took my clothes off. He laid me on my back and lifted himself over me. He hovered for a second glancing up and down my body.

"You know I love this," he said, sliding his hand from my thigh up my side and over my breasts. "I love all of this." He reached down to hold his cock and slid it up and down my wet slit.

"Oh babe!" I screamed louder than necessary, "I love when you do that."

Tommy smiled and whispered, "I know what you're doing," he continued without giving me a chance to answer, "He's listening. Trust me." I knew he was too. I just kinda wished I could see him.

Tommy slid his now wet cock up to my clit and circled it. "Yes! Oh yes!" I screamed, "Fuck me babe!"

"No," Tommy whispered again, "I'm going to make love to you. Slowly." He slid his cock inside me and kissed me.

"Yes!" I moaned, kissing him. "Oh babe yes." He looked into my eyes and slowly pulled his cock all the way out and slid all the way in, being sure to grind down on my clit. He could tell when he hit my clit just right because my eyes closed and I sucked in my breath. My moans were for show, but Tommy could read me after all we had shared.

"You like this?" he said, grinding and watching my reaction between kisses.

"Yes," I panted, "I. Love. It."

"Good," he said, "I love you." He continued his thrusts hitting just the right spot.

"Yes," I said to let him know I was getting close, "Yes!" I repeated, getting louder. I was on my way to going over the edge. Every time he slid in and ground my clit I moaned yes louder. Every time he slid back out he kissed me. "Yes!" Kiss. "Yes!" Kiss.

"This is...I'm going to..." Tommy tried to articulate between kisses.

I simply replied, "Please babe," between kisses. Then I felt him thrust in harder and stay in. His cock throbbed with his first explosion, which sent me over the edge.

"Yes! Babe! Yes! Oh! Yes!" I screamed as the waves of my orgasm washed over me. His throbbing cock and my contracting pussy, draining every last bit out of our orgasms. Tommy slowed his thrusting and lay gently on top of me. Our breathing gradually returned to normal. I looked towards the door. No Terri. Maybe he decided he didn't like this role reversal.

I pulled Tommy's face to mine and kissed him. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said.

"Call Terri in please," I requested.

"You," he said.

"He won't come for me," I reminded him, "You told him he had to wait for you to tell him to come in. Tell him now." Tommy's cock was still in me but getting soft.

"Terri," Tommy said in his normal voice. Terri immediately appeared at the door. He must have been standing literally right outside the door. He was naked and hard. Tommy laughed and said, "All worked up dude?"

Terri smiled replying, "Just patiently waiting my turn." He was obeying, but I hoped he was all worked up.

"Come here," I said gently, pushing Tommy to my side so I could roll towards Terri. He was standing beside the bed and I reached out to run my finger along his cock.

"Did you cum yet?" I asked licking my lips.

"No," he said, "I wanted to but I need you. I need your pussy babe. Now." Yes. Could I get him to take control tonight?

"I'm all yours," I said, sliding closer to him but taking my finger off of his cock.

"Yes," he said but still didn't move.

"You have to take me," I told him, "Or tell me what to do. Just let go. Take control." Terri smiled.

"Suck me," he said, holding out his cock to me. I got up on all fours and engulfed him. I could take him all in without using my hand. "Mmmm," he moaned.

I felt Tommy slip a finger into my cum drenched pussy. "Oh," I moaned, with my lips vibrating against Terri's cock.

12