To be of Service

Story Info
Subby dragoness is dommed by her dedicated kobold butler.
5.5k words
4.78
3.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________

Ruby languished on the pillows and carpets that served as her bed, once again bored in her Lair.

The powerful dragoness was craving something new to read, after having devoured another batch of books from the majestic library she hoarded.

Rows and rows of beautiful bookshelves adorned her private chambers, with books both new and old, ranging from mundane topics to esoteric and arcane ones.

She had been collecting them since she was a wyrmling and her father gave her a human written novel, so she could practice her common. Something had clicked that day, and her hoarding instinct had pushed her to collect and read as many of these collections of words and ideas as her resources could muster.

And thankfully, she had plenty of resources.

Being a dragon had its advantages, people came to you for many things, advice, protection, ambition...

She had made good coin from using her vast knowledge and library to advise kings, wizards and adventurers on world saving quests.

But despite her breath of knowledge, her enviable hoard and her safe and comfortable lair, she felt... empty, sad.

The dragoness turned on her bed much like a cat would, just one that was bigger than an elephant and covered in beautiful vivid red or pinkish scales, much like her namesake.

She sighed while caressing a gorgeous grimoire near her bed with her claws, with such a soft touch that not a single nick was made on it, despite their supernatural sharpness.

Just as her mind was drifting in boredom again, a knock came from the service door to her chambers.

"Yes?" she asked in a drowsy tone, turning her reptilian head towards the knock.

"Mistress Ruby, a delivery has arrived for you," said the voice behind the door.

The dragoness' eyes opened wide as a happy expression took over her face.

"Bring them in, please!" she said excitedly.

With a click, the small door built into the larger dragon sized one, swung open and in came a purple scaled kobold, pushing a little cart towards the now purring dragoness.

It was her butler, or perhaps personal assistant, Zarn.

The kobold had come onto her service not that long ago, at least by dragon standards, recommend to her by another dragon she knew.

Apparently, he had been born in that dragon's lair, but craved serving another dragon more personally, so he had offered his services to Ruby as an administrator for her lair.

He had done his job wonderfully, and in no time Ruby had come to depend on him as her personal butler and confidant.

Ruby was not ashamed to admit she found him handsome for a kobold, having deep golden eyes, a lovely face with a short round snout, a friendly smile, and a trim and lean body

The small draconic creature had taken to polishing his scales thoroughly while also having impeccable trimmed and manicured claws, both in his hands and feet.

He wore a small black jacket, mostly to have some pockets for keys, pens and his notebook, since kobolds usually didn't bother much with clothing.

She sometimes wished she was less timid, she knew other dragons often had thirsts with their kobolds, but she had never had the courage to eveneven suggest it.

Not to mention, she held considerable power over them just by virtue of being a dragon, and she didn't want to impose.

Her thoughts drifted back to the current events, and the box that Zarn was moving towards her.

She was hungry for more things to read, and this had to be the latest order she had placed for her book hunters.

Impatiently, she started to pry open the box with her claws, even before Zarn had stopped his cart.

Dragon claws are as hard as steel, so she had no trouble using them to crowbar the top of the container.

With delight, she used a mage hand spell to lift the tiny books out and carefully check their covers.

A happy purring filled the room as Ruby happily went through each one, this being the box she had been expecting indeed.

Just as she was gushing over the new additions to her collection, Zarn coughed trying to get her attention.

"Mistress Ruby, if I may..." he said, trailing off as he waited for her reply.

Ruby dropped the books back in the box and flustered a bit, trying to regain some composure.

"Yes, Zarn?" she asked, giving him her best smile.

"Apologies for the intrusion in your business, but I have noticed that lately you have been requesting more and more books on a certain topic..." he said, his face still utterly professional.

If Ruby's scales could blush, they'd be shining like the sun at that moment.

After a moment of awkward silence, the dragoness finally mustered the courage to speak.

"Well... em... you see..." she babbled in a way that clashed with her mighty form.

Zarn raised a hand as if to tell her it was ok, a kind smile on his face.

"It's ok, Mistress, you don't need to explain yourself, after all you're allowed to enjoy whatever you want," he said, his gentle tone soothing the nervous dragoness.

"I guess..." she said, looking away.

Zarn smiled at her again.

"Mistress, if I may ask something incredibly private... Do you like to imagine yourself as the female leads in those books you are reading?" he asked, trying to sound as professional as possible, "because if you do... I think I may be able to help."

A small jolt of realisation made Ruby's eyes open wide.

"Help... how?" she asked with a really shy tone.

Zarn once again beamed her a warm smile, though this time, with a small self confident smirk.

"Help you... experience what you seem to enjoy about these stories," he said, almost winking at her.

Ruby was melting into a puddle inside her own head.

"Are you offering to... to..." she stuttered.

He nodded in response.

"If you wish me to, of course, I'm at your service, always," he said, doing a small bow.

The dragoness felt as if she needed to fan herself, which was hilarious for a creature that could bathe in magma.

"I... would... very much... like that..." she said, her voice almost disappearing under her breath.

Her kobold butler approached her slowly and with extreme politeness, placed his hand on her claw, a sensual smile on his face.

Ruby giggled like a blushing teenager and covered her face with her wing.

"Just say when, Mistress, and I shall get things ready," he said, gently petting her scales.

The blustering dragoness dropped her wing slightly, her magma coloured eyes peeking from behind it.

"Now...?" she said as a timid purr escaped her chest.

Zarn gave her a polite nod.

"May I make a request, Mistress?" he asked, as his golden eyes focused on her in such a way that Ruby felt he was drilling into her heart with them.

"Of course!" she blurted out as her claws nervously scratched the ground.

"I absolutely adore your natural form, but I might find it... challenging... to service you like this. Would you be so kind as to take the humanoid one that you use to negotiate with outsiders?" he asked, genuine worry on his face, "I hope that doesn't offend you."

Ruby shook her head effusively.

"Not at all! I understand completely!" she said, feeling a bit drowsy from her bubbling feelings.

Zarn smiled at her again, making her heart melt a little more.

"Then I shall go get some things and come right back. Do get comfortable in the meantime, please," he said before doing a courteous bow and walking out of the chamber at a brisk pace.

As soon as her handsome kobold butler had closed the door, Ruby buried her face in the mountain of pillows that she used as a bed and screamed with her mouth closed.

It was happening! She was aroused, nervous and giddy at the same time.

He had asked her to change into a form more suitable for some fun... which made sense, but she wanted to look good for him.

Right, breathe, she told herself, trying to regain some control.

First things first, she tried to concentrate to switch forms.

Most dragons could polymorph themselves into a variety of things, though usually with some limitations, their forms usually changed little once assumed a couple of times.

To explore the outside world unbothered, she had created the shape of a cute mousey looking elf, which she had later tuned into something more clearly draconic for when she had to negotiate outside her lair. This more elaborate form, was basically her elven one, but with her natural horns, tail and wings adapted to it, to make her true shape more evident.

Changing into this form, should not be much of an effort, but her nervousness was making her mind slip.

Finally, after a second or two longer than usual, her body morphed quickly into a more humanoid shape.

It took her a moment to adjust to just having 2 legs, but thankfully she had used the form enough to not be too confused in it.

After making sure she was not about to trip with her own feet, she turned her attention to locating a mirror and the bag of holding she used to keep all her elven sized accessories.

Her human-sized mirror was hidden behind a little curtain by one of the walls, and she quickly pulled it aside to take a quick look how she looked.

And there she was, the understated yet voluptuous elven form she was wearing stared at her from the mirror. A long mane of curly red hair cascaded from her head onto her back, almost hiding her lovely draconic horns in its fluffiness.

Her skin was a bit pale, but smooth and silky, giving her a lovely shine under the magical light of her chambers.

A pair of reddish scaly wings protruded from her lower back, matching the colour of the muscular tail hanging from her peachy rear.

She tried to pose sensually for the mirror, but almost slipped as she lifted one of her feet, her natural clumsiness worsened by how jittery she was.

Still, it was not bad, she had nice long legs in this shape, and all the hours she had poured into reading erotica made it clear that having nice full breasts like hers was usually an asset, so she hoped Zarn would like it.

He had asked for it specifically, so he should, Ruby kept telling herself.

After pausing for a moment, she dug onto her bag of holding, pulling out some lovely things she had collected over the years, but had never had the chance to use.

Pretty jewellery such as a lovely golden anklet, cute diamond studded earring and a thin hip-chain that she had seen dancers use.

She also pulled out some gorgeous white stockings with a matching garter belt. Many of her books had illustrations of the female leads wearing them and. she had to admit it was very enticing.

Ruby tried to put everything on hurriedly, but almost fell over when hopping on one leg as she tried to slip one of the stockings over her leg.

How do bipeds manage so well with just their feet!

Frustrated, she dropped on one of the pillows on her bed and lifted her legs, making it substantially easier to pack her legs in the pretty silken stockings.

With a grunt of satisfaction, she tip-toed back at the mirror, and once more tried to pose sensually in front.

A silly proud smile appeared on her face. She seemed to look good, the stockings and jewellery really accentuated her figure in this form, and she felt all bubbly with excitement for what was coming next.

With a childish giggle, she dived on the cushions, trying to strike a sensual pose, hoping to make Zarn's heart race a bit.

She thankfully didn't have to wait long, and after a few minutes a knock came from the door.

"Come on in!" she tried to say with a sensual voice.

With a click, the door unlocked and in stepped Zarn, as expected.

But something was different about him.

He wasn't wearing his usual jacket, instead only wearing his lovely purple scales.

His golden eyes widened when they landed on her, and a naughty smile appeared on his short snout, making Ruby bite her lip and rub her thighs together.

Behind him, and holding a small bag each, a couple of gorgeous female looking kobolds stepped into the room, closing the door as they did so.

Ruby's heart skipped a beat as she noticed the lovely leather collars around their necks.

Both ladies giggled as they saw Ruby, and it made her feel like a mouse that was just spotted by a cat that loves to play with their food.

And oddly, this made her even more aroused about the situation.

Both kobold ladies were about the same height, slightly smaller than Zarn, with lean and slender bodies.

Both of them had their "ears* (in reality more like a fleshy and scaly membrane that kobolds had around their auditory orifices, but in many ways behaved similarly to dog or cat ears) perked up, obviously excited by the situation.

Their scales had been carefully polished, and looked lovely under the chamber's light.

One of them had dark blue scales, almost black, but with a lovely hue. Her eyes were a striking red colour.

The other one had vibrant orange scales, making her look almost like a lustrous mango. She had a pair of deep green eyes that almost smiled at Ruby.

Zarn led them till they were in front of Ruby, where he did a little bow at her.

He looked so stupidly handsome, the dragoness thought, even though he hadn't changed from just a few minutes ago.

"You look absolutely stunning, Mistress," he said, making Ruby blush, "Ero, and Lux," he said pointing at the blue kobold lass and the orange one respectively, "are here to help me, they will keep everything here completely private."

Both girls waved at Ruby who blushed like a tomato and waved back.

Zarn moved closer to her, extending his hand with a smile, inviting her to hold it.

Timidly, Ruby placed her palm on his, and she trembled as the handsome kobold slowly moved his other hand above hers, grasping her just tight enough for her to feel it.

Her heart was beating faster than a galoping horse. She felt so small compared to Zarn, which was so odd considering even in this form, he was only about as tall as her ribcage.

"Are you still ok with this, Mistress?" he asked her with a polite smile.

Ruby nodded, trying to babble a yes at him despite her nervousness.

She wanted this even more than before, even though her brain was shutting down with nervousness and arousal.

"Since it's your first time, we should choose a safe word," the kobold said while still holding her hand and caressing it, making her melt into a puddle for him, "any preferences, Mistress?"

Ruby tried her best to focus on them, and wracked her head trying to think of something original.

Alas, she was too horny to think straight, so she gave up after a moment.

"I can't think of anything," she mumbled shyly, "what's commonly used?"

Zarn smiled at her again, his gaze making it clear he understood how she was feeling.

"Saying "red" is a very common one," he said to her, "it is not very original, but it works."

Ruby nodded back at him.

"Perfect," he said with a grin, "unless you say your safeword and we stop, you will be mine and do exactly as I say. Will that be ok with you?"

The dragoness' tail was so tense you could mistake it for a tree branch, Zarn's words had made her so horny she was turning her pillow into a denched and soggy mess.

"Ye... yes, it sounds very good," she managed to say with a troubled breath.

Zarn's golden eyes gave her a deep penetrating look, it made her feel small and defenceless. She craved to be devoured by him.

"Then till we are done you are my property, step off the pillow and get on your knees, slave."

Her lungs stopped breathing for a moment as his words landed.

Every cell in her body ached to be claimed, she had been hoping for this her whole adult life.

Slowly, and still holding his hand tight, Ruby stepped off the pillow and unto the carpeted floor, trying her best not to slip and fall due to Zarn making her feel really wobbly with his words.

Both kobold girls moved to her sides, placing the small bags they were carrying on the floor.

Zarn softly grabbed her by the chin and forced her to lock her eyes onto his.

Ruby literally sobbed with a mixture of need and nervousness, she knew she was into this but it shocked her how much of a bottom she was. She wanted to be used and ravaged by him, to be nothing more than a doll for him to play with.

She let out a startled gasp as both Ero and Lux sensually lifted her red mane and delicately placed a gorgeous leather collar around her neck.

The lovely dragoness was trembling already, so aroused her eyes were unfocusing and she was almost drooling.

One of the girls placed a chain leash on Zarn's hand, and he sensually secured it onto Ruby's collar, giving it a little tug to let her know who was in charge now.

"Good girl," he said, petting her hair with his warm hand.

Ruby nuzzled onto it like a needy kitten, desperate for more to satisfy the craving she had been holding back for years.

With calm steps, Zarn moved towards the big pillow and sat on it comfortably, his legs slightly open as if welcoming his slave.

He beckoned her to come closer with a little tug of the leash, making the gorgeous dragoness crawl on all fours to where he wanted her and timidly setting her hands on the pillow, her head poking between her legs.

Ruby was welcomed by Zarn's epic erection, his cock having slipped out of the slit on his crotch sometime when Ruby wasn't looking.

She knew from what she had read that kobolds usually have big phalluses for their size, and Zarn did not disappoint. It was a meaty pink member, his slick juices sliding down his ridges like a lew stream.

His glans was kinda like an arrow tip, with his shaft getting thicker as it got lower towards the base.

It was warm and inviting, and Ruby was drooling without realising.

She felt another pull of her leash, ushering forward, so her face was right next to the kobold's cock.

The two kobold gals held her face against it, his aroma driving her insane with lust, her eyes literally rolling back as her face contorted into a lewd grin.

"What are you waiting for, slave?" Zarn said, gently lifting her by her hair, "worship your Master."

Ruby didn't have to be told twice, with a look of insatiable hunger, she engulfed his cock with her mouth, putting as much inside as she could, all while she caressed and stroked the base of it.

It had a thick salty taste that made her eyes tear up, but it also made her fell as if her nethers were on fire.

She locked her eyes with his as she sucked, licked and nibbled, literally worshipping him for having given her what she most craved.

Ero and Lux laid on the pillow at either side of them, caressing Zarn's legs and Ruby's body, every once in a while pushing her head against his crotch, forcing her to deepthroat him till she choking for breath.

"Look at her Lux, this slut is so hungry for Master she would cum just from choking on his cock," Ero said with a naughty tone.

"So do you, Ero, Master's cock has that effect on horny sluts like us," Lux said, nibbling Ruby's pointy ear.

Ero lowered her cute snout to her other ear, sensuallyl whispering for her.

"You hear that slut? You have been given a great honour, so you better worship like your life depended on it," her words were like oil on the fire that was Ruby's mind.

Not that she needed much encouragement, she was devotedly suckling every inch of her Master's cock, little whines and grunts of happiness escaping her throat as she choked due to her eagerness.

She couldn't take her gaze off Zarn's golden eyes. They were half open as his face contorted into a happy smile, obviously enjoying his new toy.

His hand played with her curls as his whole body tensed, building up a nice orgasm for her.

12