To Be The Man

Story Info
A tweet triggers a fun night for Taylor Swift & Becky Lynch.
3.7k words
5
9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following is a consensual story featuring two real female celebrities. Any similarity to reality is coincidental.

--

"When you're pretttttty sure that if you were a man, you'd be the man"

Taylor Swift tweeted this on a December day in 2019. A harmless, empowering tweet that she never could have thought would lead to where she is today, sitting in her car outside of a house she had never been in before the previous evening. She took one last look before driving away. In the front window stood someone who had never met Taylor before this past night, a night that started with another tweet.

"When you're prettttty sure that Taytay is copying your homework," Becky Lynch, the thirty-two-year-old WWE Raw Women's Championship wrestler, tweeted in response.

Becky, who had been wrestling under the moniker of "The Man" for a little over a year by this point, had become known for her social media jabs, although most were towards her fellow wrestlers in an attempt to start or continue a storyline. There was no storyline to create, there was no ill-will behind the tweet, it was just easy.

Once Taylor was made aware of the response, she brushed it off. To her, Becky Lynch was nobody. She did not watch or care about wrestling one bit and had no idea that 'The Man' was a thing. It was not until she saw a picture of Becky that her interest perked up.

"Oh, she's cute," Taylor said, looking at gif after gif in the comments section of her tweet. "Apparently she's popular. I think we can make something of this."

Taylor sent a DM to Becky, hoping to get a response and set up a meeting between the two.

"Hello Becky, I saw your tweet and while I'm not copying your homework, I'd love to have a friendly chat with you. Maybe we can help each other out?" she messaged.

Both being social media savvy, there was a good opportunity to make some noise and increase both of their profiles within the other's fanbases. It took a few minutes, but Becky responded, surprised that she was having a conversation with someone famous that she rarely ever thinks about.

"Well I'm glad you aren't like a lot the soft bitches in my DM's complaining when I talk about them," Becky replied. "What idea do you have for 'helping each other out'?"

"We both have huge fanbases with probably not a ton of crossover," Taylor responded.

Following a long conversation that took several detours and tangents, Taylor finally got down to business.

"How about we get together, have some fun and tweet some shit out? What do you say, man?" she asked

"I don't have many days off but I'm home today and tomorrow," Becky said. "The fiancée is out doing promotional shit, so I need something to do. If you're in L.A. tonight, come on by. And if this is a plan to rob me or something, I have a gun and I know how to use it."

Becky sent Taylor her address, which the blonde responded with a thumbs-up emoji. After a shower and feminine shave, the usually-dolled-up singer threw on a pair of black yoga pants and a grey hoodie over a tight pink t-shirt, tied her hair into a ponytail and headed out to her car. Living on the other side of Los Angeles, it was a long ride and what started with a mid-afternoon tweet would have to wait until sunset for the next step.

After stopping for a cup of coffee, Taylor pulled her silver car into the driveway and parked in front of the 'cute little house', as she called it. She got out of the car and headed towards the front door, which was already opened with Becky leaning against the frame, dressed down in a pair of black sweatpants and her own t-shirt that read 'I Am The Man'.

"Subtle," Taylor said, approaching the redheaded Irish woman.

"Gotta promote the brand to the newbs and marks," Becky said as Taylor opened her arms for a hug before the women embraced.

"I know I should've asked when we texted but what is the whole 'man' thing about?" Taylor asked as they made it to the living room in the house.

"Just a character I created because the crowd loved me and I was working my ass off harder than anyone else," she explained. "I'm simply the fucking man. You don't need a cock and balls to be a man."

"Got it, I guess I didn't need to say 'if I was a man'," Taylor said as she sat down on the couch.

"Doesn't matter how you said it, you ain't The Man as long as I'm breathing," Becky said, walking towards her with an intimidating look. "If you want to fight me for the name, we can fight."

Taylor looked scared for a second before a stiff slap on the shoulder from the laughing Becky broke the brief tension.

"I don't have the body of a fighter," Taylor said, pulling her hoodie off. "I can sing-fight you though."

"If that's a real thing, I fucking hate this world," Becky said, rolling her eyes.

Becky quickly headed to the kitchen and came back with two bottles of beer. She popped the top of one and handed it to Taylor, who took a big swig before Becky could even open her own. Once the host sat down, her guest pulled out her phone and took a selfie with the beer bottle on her lips.

"Pop stars and their selfies," Becky said, taking a sip.

Without saying anything, Taylor got up and shuffled over to Becky, kneeling next to her to take a picture of the two. Becky flashed a smug smile for the picture, her brain questioning her guests sanity.

"How does 'turns out you don't have to be a man to be THE man, and I found THE man' sound for a caption?" Taylor asked, starting the upload process of her picture.

"As long as you call me 'The Man' you can do whatever, weirdo" Becky said, sipping her drink again.

"I'll remember that," Taylor said. "I need food now though."

"You couldn't have said anything when I was in the fucking kitchen?" Becky asked following a sigh.

"Sorry," Taylor responded, giving her a happy hug.

"That is your first beer today, right?" Becky asked, giving her a curious look as Taylor laughed and shook her head. "You're an odd duck."

Becky got up to head to the kitchen while Taylor snapped a picture of her backside, forgetting to mute the shutter sound effect beforehand. The wrestler slowly turned around and marched back towards her. The singer tossed her phone on the couch and looked away.

"You snapping pictures of my ass?" Becky asked as Taylor matched each step by backing up.

"It's not what it looks like," Taylor said, trying to stop herself from smiling before her back hit the wall.

"Explain it then," Becky said, smacking her hands against the wall just inches from her guest's head.

Taylor's blueish eyes focused onto Becky's beautiful browns, a word not spoken before she pushed her head forward and planted a soft kiss on The Man's lips. The redhead's eyes shot wide, her body pulling away once she felt the blonde's hands touch it.

"The fuck!?" Becky yelled, wiping the saliva from her lips.

"I can't help it," Taylor said, lunging for another kiss, stopped by Becky's hand wrapping softly around her throat.

"Was this all just a plot to play out a little fantasy of yours?" the frazzled Irish woman asked.

"No plan, you're just so pretty in person," Taylor explained. "I know you have a boyfriend."

"Fiancé," Becky interrupted.

"Fiancé, but I don't see any fiancé here," the eager blonde said. "What so wrong about some secret fun?"

"How about the fact that I don't have fun with girls," she said, slowly increasing the grip on Taylor's throat.

"Neither did I...then I did," she responded. "If you're anything like me, you'll love it. What's the harm in trying?"

"How about the fact you already snapped a picture of my ass!?" Becky yelled. "How do I know you won't film me on your phone?"

Taylor broke free of Becky's grip to retrieve her phone. Never breaking eye contact, she walked to the front door, turned the phone off and frisbee-tossed it onto the lawn. She shut the door and deadbolted the door.

"Any more excuses not to be adventurous?" Taylor asked. "You said if I called you 'The Man', I could do 'whatever'. Well Ms. The Man, sex is my 'whatever'."

Becky silently glared at Taylor, her hands on her hips and her breathing getting heavier. Taylor matched her stance and glare, trying not to laugh. Becky slowly walked up to Taylor and slapped her lightly in the face before continuing to the front window, grabbing the long black shades and pulling them closed. She turned back, seeing Taylor holding her cheek and looking at the floor, her back to the wrestler.

"Look at me!" Becky commanded.

Taylor raised her head and turned her body towards Becky, who moved towards her again with an angry look. As she got into Taylor's personal space, she made a move like she was going to slap her again but instead clamped her hand against the pop star's crotch.

"Oh!" Taylor cutely cooed, jumping at the unexpected touch.

"You're lucky I haven't been fucked in three weeks," Becky said, pushing the fabric of Taylor's yoga pants deep into her damp pussy.

Taylor bit her lip and curled her mouth into a smile, her hand up to caress Becky's cheek. She started to go for a kiss but stopped as Becky's finger touched her clitoris. The blonde took a deep breath before letting out a lustful growl; her hand falling to and squeezing her new lover's chest.

Becky responded to the grab by forcing a hard, deep kiss on the freshly-thirty-year-old singer. She pulled her hand from Taylor's cunt and put both on her waist, pulling her close until their bodies pressed together, separated only by two thin layers of clothing. The women moved around the room without breaking the kiss until Taylor's legs touched the couch. Gently, Becky laid her down on it, finally breaking their embrace.

"Take your damn clothes off," Becky said as she pulled her own shirt up over her head, showing Taylor her tanned breasts.

"Yes sir," Taylor said, pulling her pink shirt off.

Being impatient, Becky grabbed Taylor's yoga pants and roughly pulled them down her slender legs, giving her a clear look at the cleanly-shaven pussy they hid.

"Still gonna say there wasn't a plan?" Becky asked. "That shave looks pretty fresh."

Taylor licked her hand and started to rub herself with a big smile on her face, not answering the question with words. Becky dropped her sweatpants and panties to the ground, exposing her pussy that clearly had not been trimmed in several days.

"So, you're naturally brown?" Taylor asked, staring at her pubic hair.

"The brown roots on my head should've given that away, Sherlock," she responded, running her hand through her hair. "Well?"

"Well what?" Taylor asked, her cunt getting hotter by the second.

"I grabbed your cunt, kissed you and stripped you. You gonna do anything for me?" she asked, shaking her head.

"Like what?" Taylor asked, seemingly clueless.

"You dumbass blondes are all the same," Becky said, jumping on top of Taylor and crawling up her body until her cunt pushed against her chin. "Be a good little bitch."

Taylor winked at Becky before opening her mouth, letting her tongue poke out and tickle the Irish woman's outer lips. Becky reached behind her back and started to tickle at Taylor's damp pussy once more, this time feeling her hot juices on her skin. She could feel the moans exiting the girl's mouth, spreading around her tongue and vibrating the nerves of her moistened entrance.

Becky started to rock her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy against Taylor's soft, wet tongue. She felt the younger woman's hands grab her toned ass, guiding her faster. Both women's moans were growing louder and faster, covering the slight sound of the pleather couch squeaking underneath the pale blonde.

The facial riding continued for several minutes, Taylor's face and Becky's finger each getting soaked by each other's dampness. Both women were trying hard not to climax early, wanting it to build up more. Becky, with tired hips, stopped grinding and sat still while Taylor's tired tongue slowed down and slid out of the flooded cunt.

"Your mouth is good for more than just singing," Becky said, reaching for her beer and climbing off the woman.

The horny Irish lass took a big swig of the beer before pouring it over the former country star's sweat-covered torso. Before Taylor could ask why that had happened, Becky bent forward and started to lick the alcohol from her skin. She started at her hips, slowly trailed her way past her navel, across her stomach and up to her milky-white breasts. After slapping her in the crotch, the tongue tickled the underside of her left breast, switching back and forth, each lick getting closer to the pointy pink bumps.

"Mmm," Taylor purred once the firm tongue touched her eager nipple.

Becky tightly wrapped her lips around Taylor's nipple, giving it a cheek-collapsing suck. Taylor grabbed onto Becky's fiery orange hair and arched her back, trying to feed as much of herself to the woman as possible. The lips loudly popped off the nipple before treating the opposite one the same. Becky looked up at Taylor, seeing her blissful smile before gently biting down on the sensitive nub.

"Harder!" Taylor exhaled, preparing for another nibble.

The wrestler bit down harder on the nipple while pinching the other one hard with her wet fingers.

"I said harder!" Taylor moaned.

Becky held Taylor's nipple between her teeth and pulled her head back as far as she could without ripping it off.

"Like this?" Becky said, muffled, before delivering a stiff slap to the pulled breast.

"Ow...that's what I want!" Taylor exclaimed. "Do the other!"

"Don't tell me what to do," Becky said, smacking her free breast. "I'll do what I want-," a slap came to Taylor's stomach. "-when I want-," a slap to the side of her hip. "-how I want!" Becky yelled, spreading Taylor's legs, spitting at her pussy before jamming two fingers into her as hard as she could.

Taylor's body jumped at the sudden invasion, her eyes and mouth wide open. She slowly nodded her head down to Becky, who was starting to roughly finger-fuck her.

"You're a bad man," she softly said. "And a bad bitch... my two favorite kinds of people!"

Becky spit on Taylor's cunt once more and began licking at her clit while keeping the rapid pace of her steady hand. Her tongue started off gentle and slow, but soon became fast and furious. Soon, every breath Taylor took was accompanied by a moan, groan or squeak. The blonde initially bit down on her index finger to muffle her noises but soon began sucking it like a cock instead.

Taylor tried to steady herself up on her elbows, so she could watch Becky's talented tongue do its magic but the feelings shooting through her every nerve made it nearly impossible. Becky pulled her fingers out for a second to grab her beer and finish it off. Taylor wondered why she had done this but as soon as she saw her new lover point the neck of the bottle towards her flooding pussy, she got it.

"Refill?" Taylor joked through exhausted breaths.

"Just lay down and, for the love of god, stop talking," Becky said, inching the glass bottle in between the woman's sparkling lower lips.

Taylor pinched her own nipples hard as the lip of the bottle entered her, a deep groan exiting her mouth with more sliding in. Becky stopped once the neck of the bottle was fully inside the slender woman.

"You better not take too long to cum," Becky whispered, slamming the bottle in as fast as she could without hurting her.

The deep groans leaving Taylor's money-making throat were replacing with high-pitched squeals of pure ecstasy. She squirmed around on the couch, feeling a warm puddle of her own mess forming under her ass. Every nerve and muscle in her body was flowing with electricity, made more intense when Becky started to rub her clit once more.

"Will you just cum already!" Becky grunted, pushing the bottle in a little farther than intended; the wider part of it slightly stretching Taylor's cunt.

Taylor took a sharp breath from the unexpected extra invasion but not from pain or distress. It was the last trigger she needed to shake the orgasm from her loins.

"Ah! Ah! I'm!," she shouted as Becky held the bottle in place and rapidly rubbed her swollen clit. "FUCK!"

Becky watched on as Taylor's entire body convulsed in an extremely intense orgasm. The blonde's hips violently rocked with each jolt of pleasure that shocked her. The redhead smirked while looking down, seeing some sexual liquid trickle in to the previously empty bottle. Once Taylor's body relaxed, Becky pulled the bottle out and held it under her nose, smiling at the smell that covered and filled it.

"Wow," Taylor whispered; her heavy eyes watching as Becky sipped the bottle of her cum, smacking her smiling lips.

"You taste pretty good," she said, holding the bottle out, pouring it onto Taylor's face with most of it hitting her tongue.

Becky put the bottle down and helped Taylor to her feet. The girls embraced in another kiss, this one softer and more loving than before. Their hands gently swirled around on the other's backs while their tongues wrestled around in their mouths. One of Becky's hands went to Taylor's hair, undoing the ponytail and letting her long, flowing hair free. Digging her fingers into the hair, the wrestler started to slowly force her lover down until a pair of knees hit the carpet.

Taylor rubbed her cheek across Becky on her way to the ground. Once she felt some soft pubic hair on face, she poked her tongue out and brushed it over every inch. As soon as her bottom lip touched Becky's swollen clit, she opened her mouth wide and surrounded the hole.

"There you go," Becky groaned, feeling the familiar tongue back where it belonged, slithering and sloshing around inside her pussy.

Becky kept a grip on Taylor's hair, tightening it every time the singer's tongue sent a shockwave through her body. She felt Taylor's hand press against her thighs, pushing away as much as she could to get some air. Long strands of saliva connected both pair of lips while the blonde's hand slid upward. The pleased redhead looked down and met eyes once more with her horny friend, feeling slender fingers teasing the lower side of her cunt.

"That finger better be as good as the tongue," Becky said, letting go of Taylor's hair.

Taylor smiled and brought the finger up to her own face, sensually sucking her long middle finger.

"Fuck you," she said in a sexy tone, flipping off Becky.

Before Becky could react, Taylor slammed the middle finger deep into the waiting Irish cunt, causing the woman to gasp. With short, quick motions, the singer did everything in her power to make the wrestler cum as fast as possible, upset that her tongue had not gotten the chance to do so earlier. She laughed as her free hand smacked Becky on the ass.

"Will you just cum already!" Taylor mocked.

"Fuck... ah... right... oh... off!" Becky cried, grasping blonde hair once again.

Taylor spit a large wad on to Becky's clit and resumed pleasing it with her mouth. She tightly wrapped her lips around the hood and sucked the big red clit in and out of her mouth rapidly. Becky bent forward, sounds leaving her mouth that she had not known she could make. Her other hand started slapping Taylor on the head.

"Fuck! If you stop, it will be the last thing you ever do!" Becky screamed. "Fucking hell!"

Becky's heart was ready to explode. Never had she experienced pleasure anywhere close to half of what this woman she had just met was giving her. Her knees were wobbling and, if not for Taylor's extended finger rocketing into her cunt, she would have fallen to the ground. Sweat was forming and quickly racing down her face, dripping down on to Taylor's hair.

"SHIT!" Becky exclaimed; the amazing feeling of climax beginning to spread.

Taylor continued to suck on Becky's clit as she pulled her finger out, just in time for a spray of sparkling cum to squirt out onto her chin, dripping down to her chest. The orgasming girl steadied her hands on Taylor's shoulders, keeping from face-planting on the ground from one of the most intense climaxes of her life. Her eyes were shut while primal growls escaped her mouth and nose, being pushed out by the chills from the thunder and lightning storming through her muscles.

12