To Catch a Sub - 005

Story Info
Sasha goes visual, Anthony goes to school.
7.1k words
4.79
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
348 Followers

Anthony rose earlier than usual the next morning. He didn't turn toward the company building, instead he headed toward Sasha's parent house, almost 2 hours away. Just as he was pulling into town, he stopped to get three cups of coffee and a box of donuts. He took the time to call his office and let his secretary know that he wouldn't be in that day as he was out of town on business.

He then headed to Sasha's parents' house. He parked, went to the door and rang the bell. Sasha's dad, Dimitri, answered the door in a pair of plaid pajamas. The look of surprise on his face was almost worth the trip alone.

"Anthony. What in the world? Is everything all right? Is Sasha ok? Are the kids well? Why are you here?"

"I'll explain everything. I have coffee and donuts. Can I come in?"

"Of course! Come on. Let me get Petra."

Anthony stood in the living room waiting until Dimitri returned with his plump wife Petra. She came forward hastily and gave him a kiss.

"Where is Sasha and the kids?"

"Can we go sit down in the kitchen? I'll explain everything."

In the kitchen he set the coffee down in front of each of them and opened the donuts. The donuts remained forgotten as they continued to question Anthony until he began to explain.

"I wanted to talk to you alone, without Sasha hearing all this. I have a chance to land a contract that will change our entire lives and the lives of the kids if I can pull it off. But I need some help. This is going to require me to get some specialized training over the next few weeks. I will need to focus on this to satisfy this potential customer that I have the determination and the fortitude to complete this job. From the family standpoint, it may mean that Sasha and I need to be out of town a lot over the course of the next several months. We will need help with the kids. Fortunately, summer break is about to start, and they won't have school. I am hoping that you two can help out by taking them for a few nights a week while we take care of business travel."

His two in-laws looked at each other.

"Of course."

Anthony looked at Dimitri directly.

"I have a big favor to ask of you.

"What do you need?"

"I need you to come out of retirement for at least a month and take over running the construction company on a day-to-day basis while I am getting things together on this new project."

Dimitri looked surprised.

"But I know nothing about construction."

"Yeah, but you know everything about organization, structure, planning and management. That's all this is. I can school you as we go along about the construction end of it. Besides, I have great site supervisors who take care of most of the details. I know it's asking a lot, but it would mean a lot to us."

Dimitri has a sudden gleam in his eye.

"You know. I think getting up and doing something for a while might do me good. But we live 2 hours away. How will that work?"

"That might be an issue, but we will work something out."

"If you are serious, I would be glad to help."

"Thank you so much. I need to start on this ASAP. Dmitri, can you be at my office at 9 in the morning?"

"Certainly."

Anthony felt like a weight had been lifted from his chest. They continued to talk for a while. Anthony brought them up to date with the kids and told them Sasha was doing well. Finally, Anthony stood up.

"I have to get back to the office. I'll get everything arranged and get you started tomorrow morning."

"I'll be there."

Anthony was soon back in his truck headed back to town. He stopped at the construction company and called a staff meeting to hurriedly explain that there were going to be some temporary changes because of some business opportunities. He gave instructions for one of the spare offices near his to be fitted out with all the necessary office equipment and told them that his father-in-law was going to come help with managing the office for a while. Everyone was surprised but when he explained that he was working on a project that was critical to the success of the business and his family, they seemed to understand.

He then left and headed straight home. For the first time in months, he was feeling positive about what was happening, and that the future was going to be positive.

&&&&&

A noise out front caught Sasha's attention. She stepped into the living room and looked through the window. She gasped as she saw Anthony's pickup coming down the drive. Rushing back into the kitchen she slammed the screen closed on the laptop and put it back in the cupboard. Tucking her shirt back into her jeans, she barely got the button at the top of her pants closed and brushed her fingers through her hair when Athony burst through the door.

"What are you doing at home at this hour?"

He grinned.

"I have great news. I have been offered a contract on a huge new project. The problem is that it requires me to be certified in some specialized techniques. I will have to buckle down and spend a lot of time studying for the certification test for the next couple of weeks. I talked to your parents, and they understand what is going to happen. Your dad has agreed to come to work for me for a few weeks taking care of the day-to-day operations of the office. He is as excited as I am I think."

"But.. what....I, mean... wow."

"This could change our lives, seriously. I don't think things will change much here at home. I will still be keeping my regular schedule. The kids will be out on summer break soon. I will just be doing a different kind of work, studying for these exams."

She was still trying to process the information when he gathered her into his arms and gave her a huge hug. As he looked over her shoulder, he saw the end of an electric cord just hanging out of the cupboard. He leaned her back and kissed her on the lips hard and deep.

"Let's celebrate. We are going out to dinner tonight."

Later, Sasha stood in the closet trying to decide what to wear to dinner. Anthony was helping the kids with homework in the study. As she looked through the clothes hanging in the closet, her mind began to wander a bit.

Ugh. This could become a problem. With my dad around I will have to be extra careful. And what will I tell FatherDom. I just crashed out and closed the laptop right in the middle of what was going on. He is going to be furious with me.

She chose a dress and quickly pulled it on. Heading downstairs, she took a deep breath and put on her happy mom's face to spend an evening with her children and husband.

&&&&&

Anthony was at the office at his usual time. He was happy to see that the office for his father-in-law was set up and ready to go. As soon as his staff started arriving, he talked to them individually, expressing how much he appreciated their hard work. He impressed them that his father-in-law was not replacing anyone except himself for a few weeks while he devoted most of his time to getting ready for some certification exams. They all accepted the story without hesitation.

When Dimitri arrived, Anthony took him around and introduced him to everyone and then took him to his office.

"I have arranged to have most of my calls and correspondence routed to you until I decide otherwise. I know there will be some things you have questions about, so don't hesitate to call me on the phone. I have complete trust in you. Run this place the way you think it needs to be. I want to get right to work on these exams so I can get it out of the way."

"Of course. Just turn me loose and I'll figure it out."

Anthony smiled.

"Then you're in charge. I'll be in my office."

Anthony returned to his office and shut the door. He sat down and pulled the laptop close. He pulled out the notes that he had started the day two days ago, looked at them, then pulled up a website and started reading.

&&&&&

By Friday, Anthony believed he had made substantial progress. With the information he found on the internet, he now had an in-depth understanding of how the BDSM lifestyle worked, the basic rules, customs, and traditions that most of them followed, as well as a very eye-opening introduction to the Master/slave, Dominant/submissive culture. He had learned early that he would have to make some deep changes to his own thought processes and his views on relationships.

He thought he now was ready to implement the second stage of his plan. He got a cup of coffee and sat down at his desk and signed into The Pillory website. He began the process of subscribing to the website. When it came time to enter his username, he hesitated. He had been thinking about this as he studied the last day or so, and then confidently types in 'SensualSadist'. The system took the name, and he was off and running. He immediately went to the chat site and created a user account there with the same screen name.

Mark had given him some hints when they talked about this part of the plan. He had gone to the bank and gotten a brand-new credit card. He had a pay as you go cell phone in the desk that he used for both accounts. He had set up a brand-new email account with an offshore email provider, courtesy of Mark, with the same username. The verification came back to the new cell phone and in seconds, he had full access to the chat site.

Just out of curiosity, he looked for Newandwilling, but the name didn't appear. He set about filling out a profile that hinted at a lot but didn't give much specific information. He also pulled up Sasha's profile for Newandwilling. There was hardly any information there, other than the username and when she joined.

Since he could leave the chat site running on one window and operate the video site in another, he began searching for some of the videos that Sasha had watched.

There were several in particular that she visited on a regular basis. What he hoped to learn was a little about what was really interesting to her and what she found compelling about the videos. His hope was to be able to provide some of those activities to her in a way that would lead her toward him.

As the afternoon wore on, he kept an eye on the chatrooms, but Sasha didn't show her username. What he did find looking at the videos was a little disturbing. By and large, Sasha tended toward the more extreme and violent types of videos. He found that most of the videos to which she returned over and over involved either the most brutal kinds of physical punishment and torture, or those depicting violent forced sex, often my multiple men.

This revelation gave Anthony pause to think again about this plan. He wasn't sure he could perform some of those acts on Sasha. He was sure that he would never be able to allow her to engage in the brutal forms of gang rape that the videos high on her watch list involved. He might have found the fatal flaw in his plan. The more he thought about it the more he began to have doubts. He picked up the phone and called Mark.

"Got a minute."

"Sure, I'm just sitting here in the car waiting for Miss Society Bitch to come out of the townhouse with her lover."

"Fun fun. I need to talk about some things."

"Shoot.'

Anthony began to tell Mark how the plan was progressing. He described trying to understand what kinds of things Sasha seemed to be looking for on the website. When he was done Mark was silent for a minute.

"Man. That is some heavy shit. You're sure she is watching that stuff and getting off on it.

"Yeah. I have been checking. Every time she watched one of those videos or is in a chat room with that FatherDom character, when I get home and check, the clothes hamper has two or three pairs of panties in it. Some of them are still almost dripping wet."

"Damn."

'I'm afraid that I won't ever be able to do the kinds of things that seem to excite her."

"I can see your problem. You know what. You should talk to that psychiatrist that Peter told you about. She might give you some insights to a solution."

"That might be an idea. I might have enough time this afternoon to give her a call."

Anthony hung up the phone and dug around in his desk until he found the business card he was hunting. He dialed the number and a man's voice answered.

"Dr. Torillo's office. May I help you."

"Yes. I was referred to Dr. Torillo by Peter Standwell. I would like to talk to the Dr."

"The next appointment I have is in three weeks, would you like to book it?"

Anthony had to stifle a growl.

"Look. I just need to talk to her. I haven't ever seen her in person, but Peter Standwell said she could help us with a problem."

The man responded in a bored and sort of put-out tone.

"Just a minute."

When the phone clicked again, Anthony heard a beautiful contralto voice.

"Dr. Torillo. Is this Anthony Mancini?"

"Yes. Thanks for taking my call."

"Peter said you would be calling. I actually expected to hear from you before this. Peter told me a little about your problem. How are things going."

Anthony gave her a quick rundown on his plan and the problem he had discovered.

"I see. I would really like to talk to you in person. Can you come by my office say, 6pm tonight?"

Anthony was a little taken back by the hour but assured her that he would be there.

Anthony went back to studying the website. He looked at his phone. It was only 3pm so he had at least two and a half hours before he needed to leave.

&&&&&

Sasha was putting away the last of the laundry. She hurried downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed the laptop from its hiding place and went to sit on the couch. She hurriedly plugged in the laptop and waited impatiently for it to boot. She clicked on the bookmark on the browser and was almost immediately at the login page for the chat rooms. She looked through the user list and saw FatherDoms name. She found his room name in the list and clicked on it.

She went through the required routine, kneeling, describing herself in detail, and then waiting to be recognized. The usual usernames were in the list. Almost immediately a message popped into the window.

FatherDom -- Well. What have we here? The disappearing slut. You left just as I was about to cum in your ass bitch. And then you don't show up for three days. Why should I even let you back in here?

Newandwilling -- Please sir. I had family issues that I needed to take care of. I apologize. You can punish me anyway you like.

FatherDom -- At least you recognize that. Of course, I can punish you anyway I like. You are my sleazy little fuck toy, aren't you."

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir.

FatherDom -- Have you shaved that hairy fucking cunt of yours yet?

Sasha winced at those last questions. She had, actually, forgotten all about it. Her first temptation was to just say yes, but she knew that he would then demand confirmation by sending a photo. She had, up to this point, avoided doing that using whatever excuse she could think of.

Newandwilling -- No sir.

FatherDom -- What? Why not? You don't take instructions very well. If you want to continue to serve me, you will do exactly as I instruct. I expect you to have that cunt shaved clean by tomorrow and pictures to prove it. For now, uncover your fucking tits and take a picture and post it to the room.

Sasha nearly panicked. She knew that this was just an online game. She knew that this man had no real way to enforce his demands. Still, some part of her was urging her to do as he requested. It would be so simple to snap a picture of her tits with the built-in camera so that he couldn't see her face. The more she thought, the more she convinced herself that it was harmless.

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir.

Sasha pulled off her t-shirt and then her bra. She positioned the laptop so that the camera captured a full screen view of her breasts but nothing else. Her face was not visible and nothing behind her could be seen either. She snapped the picture with the mouse and then copied the picture to the clipboard. She went back to the chat room and pasted the picture file to the chat room message, hesitated for a microsecond and pressed the enter key.

Almost instantly the picture appeared in the chatroom scroll where everyone could see it. As she saw her naked tits appear on the screen, she felt a tingle go through her and she shivered slightly.

FatherDom -- Well, you finally managed to do something right. Now, go back to that camera, turn around and face your ass to it, spread your ass cheeks and take another picture.

Sasha looked at the screen dumbfounded. She was almost numb as she stood up, pushed her jeans and panties down to her ankles, and turned around. She found it was difficult to get the laptop in position to take the picture. She finally set the laptop on the coffee table and got on her knees and backed up close to the table. Looking back, she could see that her ass covered the screen. Right in the middle was her pussy and her asshole. Her clit was barely visible. She was trembling as she reached around and managed to press the mouse button. The screen flashed and the image resolved on the screen.

She was still trembling when she copied and pasted the photo to the chatroom. She pressed the button and saw her pussy and asshole in the chatroom message feed. When it appeared, she again felt a definitive tremor in her pussy. The act of showing herself off to this group of men excited her. She began to rub fingers through her labia as she sat on the floor looking at the laptop.

FatherDom -- That's a nice cunt. It will be even better when you get rid of all that fucking hair.

Newandwilling -- Yes sir

FatherDom -- Do you have a dildo?

Newandwilling -- No Sir?

FatherDom -- What? How can you be a proper submissive when you can't fuck your cunt and ass at my command. Give me your email address and I will send you the links to purchase several instruments you will need in order to satisfy me.

Newandwilling -- my email, Sir?

FatherDom -- Did I fucking stutter. Send me your email.

Sasha nearly panicked again. She didn't want to send this stranger her real email. But she didn't have another recourse. She thought for a moment and then replied.

Newandwilling -- I can't. I share this computer with my husband, and he might look at my email.

FatherDom -- Well FUCK. You are a useless piece of fuck meat. Get your ass out of my room and don't come back until you have an email for me, and pictures of that shaved cunt spread wide open.

Sasha started to reply and apologize but found herself tossed out of the room. She knew he had that power since it was a room he created. She nearly sobbed. She was hot, horney, and needed to cum before the kids got home. She immediately went to the video site and started down the list. She saw the category Pain, Pain, and Maybe Blood, and quickly began looking down the video list for something she thought would solve her needs.

&&&&&

It was almost straight up six o'clock when Anthony came through the door of Dr. Torillo's office. He looked around. The reception desk was unoccupied. He waited a few seconds, but no one appeared.

"Hello! Anyone home."

He heard the melodic voice again and turned as a figure came out of an office behind the reception desk. Anthony was not sure what he had expected. He saw a rather short rotund woman older than he was, dressed in slacks and a button-down shirt. His first thought was that her voice certainly didn't go with what he saw.

She was overweight. Her hair was a mousy blonde that was cut in a rather unattractive bob. She didn't wear any makeup. She held out her hand.

"Anthony. I am Dr. Torillo. You can call me Angela. Come on in and let's talk a bit."

Anthony followed her into her office. It was a stereotype of a psychiatrist's office. There were pictures of all the famous psychiatrists from the past. There was a leather covered couch along one wall with a side chair beside it. The wall behind the desk was filled with very serious-looking books. Angela sat in the side chair and motioned for Anthony to sit on the chaise lounge. He looked at her.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
348 Followers
12