To Catch a Sub - 007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see. She is truly and well aroused. Before you go, you should thank her for her participation and for accepting her gift to you of her submission. Remember. She could have stopped this at any time."

Tony looked at the woman with new admiration.

"Karen. I deeply appreciate your trust in me and allowing me the pleasure of your submission. It has been an honor and a delight."

Angela put a hand on his shoulder and then, to his surprise, rubbed a hand over his throbbing cock through his pants.

"Now. Get in that truck and go home and fuck your wife until she screams for mercy."

"Um.. what about Karen?"

Angela smiled sedately.

"I'll make sure Angela is well taken care of tonight."

&&&&&

Tony's mind was chaotic all the way home. His thoughts bounced from Constance, the shopping trip, the mass of packages in his back seat, the session with Angela and Karen, and the online scene with Sasha. He knew it was going to take some time for him to sort it all out and get it into proper perspective.

The kids were waiting for him when he arrived, and his next hour was spent paying and talking to them. Dinner was delicious and Sasha was sparkling. She had changed clothes for dinner and wore a simple dress that accented her figure without being ostentatious.

He and Sasha took the kids upstairs and got them ready for bed. When everything was quiet, they were back downstairs. Sasha was cleaning up the last of dinner and putting things away. She gathered up several small containers of spices. As she stepped toward the cupboard, Tony took them from her and turned to put them away. She froze as he opened the cabinet and set the spices on the spice rack. She could see the box at the back of the shelf, and she held her breath until he closed the cabinet door, apparently without noticing anything.

She turned toward the stove to hide her anxiety and began quickly wiping the surface. He slipped up behind her and put his hands on her waist. He pulled her hair to one side with his hand and then kissed her under her ear, stopping to nibble and suck on her earlobe.

"I don't know what it is about all this studying, but I am horney as hell."

She turned to look up at him.

"I can remember a time when you said the same thing just before final exams."

"Oh yeah. That was a brutal semester."

"And you got a little brutal yourself, remember. That was about the time we got to delving into the bondage thing."

He grinned devilishly.

"I wonder what ever happened to those handcuffs and that blindfold?"

"I am pretty sure they went in the garbage about the time the boxes that the baby crib and changing table arrived at our first apartment."

Tony sighed.

"Yeah. That was a life changer for sure. But that doesn't mean we can't revisit some old adventures."

"Just what are you suggesting?"

"I have some rope in the workshop. I know a little something about knots."

Tony saw the flash in her eyes and felt her tense just abit.

"Is that what you want to do?"

He nodded"

He felt her shiver in his arms She winked at him and ran her hands around behind him. She pressed her firm full tits against his chest and smiled. Smiling seductively, she looked up at him.

"And what, sir, should I do to get ready?"

"I have some things to bring in from the truck. I'll meet you in the garage."

"I'll be ready and willing to do anything you demand."

He looked at her. It was the second time in as many nights that she had used those words. He leaned in and kissed her.

"One, two, three, GO."

&&&&&

It took Tony 3 trips to bring all of his new clothing and accessories to the bedroom, drop them in his closet, and close the door. He immediately headed downstairs, trying to be quiet as he passed the kids bed and then springing across the house to the interior stairs leading to the four car garage. He pulled up short at the bottom. The lights were off except for a single fluorescent fixture hanging over a workbench on the far wall of the basement garage. He had to walk around the SUV to get to the other end. In the third garage stall, he finally saw a figure standing in the deep shadow near the back of the garage. He could see various types of rope laying on the workbench in the light. She had evidently found all the bits and pieces of rope he had accumulated and laid them all on the workbench.

"Where are you?"

He heard her voice from the shadows.

"Over here."

As he turned toward the voice, she stepped out a bit to just stand at the edge of the light. She was naked, with her hands behind her back. She stopped and looked at him.

He started to ask her what she wanted that night and then caught himself.

Remembering his reading and Angela. He took a breath and then spoke firmly.

"I want to tie you up and hang you from that rafter. Then I intend to fuck you till you can't stand up and you hang by your wrists."

He saw what he thought was a shudder from her. He would later discover it was a shiver of anticipation as she heard his words. He looked up and found a joist at a handy place and tossed the length of his heaviest rope over the beam. He had built the house so he was sure that the timbers would hold her weight without any problem.

He found a suitable place to tie off the other end of the rope to a steel post holding up the upper floor. He came back and studied the rope on the bench. He chose a length of woven nylon rope. It was the sort that climbers use for mountaineering. It was soft, smooth, and extremely strong. He picked it up and walked toward her. He could see that she was already breathing faster by the rise and fall of her tits.

Pulling her wrists in front of her, he looped the rope in a figure eight around her wrists then pulled several loops between her wrists where the ropes on her wrists crossed. He secured that end with a finishing knot and then pulled her along to stand under the rope now hanging from the ceiling joist. In seconds he tied the rope around her wrists to the hanging rope.

Grabbing the other end of the larger rope he pulled until her wrists were over her head and she was standing on her tiptoes. He heard her groan several times as he heaved on the rope. Tieing the rope off, he walked back to her. Her eyes followed him every step. He saw that her dark eyes were bright, active and glistening. He stopped and walked around her, remembering Angela's admonition to not get in a rush, to take time to appreciate what you were doing and to let your submissive appreciate it as well.

Tony came back around in front of her. He ran a hand over her tits and saw her wince slightly as he brushed a nipple. He paused and ran his thumb over the same nipple. She winced again, squinting her eyes shut, and giving a small moan. He grasped her breast and turned it up to look at her nipple. He could see the marks on the nipple where the clamps had pierced her flesh. He looked at her.

"What happened here?"

She hesitated and swallowed. Her voice faltered slightly as she answered.

"Um... I am not sure. It may have been a pin or something in my blouse."

Tony nodded as if it was an acceptable excuse. The fact that he caught her unawares and put her in an uncomfortable spot added to his arousal. He reached down and slid his hand between her things. He felt the rough stubble of her bush growing back. He also felt the copious fluid already leaking from her pussy.

"If you are going to shave that thing, you will keep it shaved. I won't have that nasty stubble. If you are going to let it grow, let me know."

She nodded. He looked at her.

"When I tell you something or ask you a question, I expect an answer."

She quickly answered.

"Ok."

He looked at her again and put lifted her face with fingers on each side of her mouth. He squeezed slightly, making her lips pucker. Her eyes went wide at the rougher treatment.

"Ok, what?"

Her voice and the words sounded a little strange with his fingers mashing her cheeks together and clamped on her jaw.

"Ok, Sir."

He stepped back and looked at her. She was moving her hips in a most seductive fashion. There was no denying that she was turned on already. Stan went to the post and untied the rope. She sagged down a bit and then Tony grabbed the rope and heaved back using his weight. The rope tightened and pulled Sasha up a couple of inches. Her toes still barely touched the floor. He maintained tension on the rope, reset his grip and then heaved backward again, dropping his weight by flexing his knees. The rope moved upward another inch or so. He shook his head, reset his grip and heaved one more time. She rose a few more inches and then began to swing and turn slowly as her feet no longer touched the floor. As he tied off the rope while trying to catch his breath, he heard her groaning.

Tony checked her carefully, examining her arms and wrists. He determined that the groans were not of pain but out of growing arousal. He took time to let her hang. She was slowly spinning as her weight pulled the tension from the rope. He stood in one place and watched her. Her head was down with her chin on her chest. Her hair cascaded down over her shoulders. Tony thought she was a magnificent sight.

Sasha felt the pull on her arms jerk her up and then again. There was a pause and then she lifted again. All of her weight was now on her arms. The feeling of being totally helpless nearly overwhelmed her. She had to focus hard not to have an orgasm just from being lifted and suspended. She had no idea what he planned to do to her or with her. All she knew was that she was in a blissful state of submissive erotic arousal. She didn't care what he did.

Tony rubbed his hand over the bulge in his crotch. He had been dealing with it since his session in Angela's office. He had kept it through dinner and was careful to hide it while playing with the kids. Now it was almost painful to be confined in his jeans. He unzipped his pants quickly and let his cock spring free. In the cool air of the garage basement, his cock felt like it was on fire. He looked down at it and it was throbbing enough he could see it move. He ran his hand up and down the shaft and then looked at Sasha.

She was watching him silently, only her lips moving silently over her lips. Her focus was on his cock. Tony moved forward and stopped her spinning by grabbing one of her ankles and lifting her leg until her knee almost touched her abdomen, opening her crotch. Even his touch seemed to be arousing. He saw Sasha rock her hips forward as if she were hunching an unseen cock.

Tony was to discover that fucking a woman hanging by her wrists is quite an athletic pursuit. When he tried to approach her she would swing away slightly. If he held her by one leg, she turned slightly away from him. Finally, he reached down and grabbed both her legs, lifting one over each forearm. He closed in with her and kept pushing forward until her arms were at an angle over his head and her body close to his. He was then able to get his cock into her pussy and begin to fuck her.

Sasha groaned and yelped several times as he moved her around. When he finally discovered a way to hold her in position, it raised the pressure on her arms and shoulder tremendously. She grunted and wailed at times as his vigorous thrusts tugged and pulled on her arms and shoulder.

Despite the pain, Sasha felt her ardor sweep over her as a massive orgasm caused her to draw her legs up pulling Anthony toward her. She humped against him wildly, screaming and vocalizing. Tony was amazed at how swiftly and powerfully she orgasmed. When she started screaming in his ear, beseeching him to fuck her hard, he ground his cock up into her in anticipation of his own orgasm. As he rammed upward so hard, he lifted her up several inches, and was ready to ejaculate deep into her when she screamed again.

"Oh, FUCK YES> Give it to me. Fuck me harder. FUCK ME>... Make it hurt... HURT ME WHILE YOU FUCK ME."

He was so surprised that he nearly dropped one of her legs. He recovered, rammed into her again and promptly orgasmed. His hips rammed forward several times, each thrust leaving a large glob of cum in her pussy. He was breathing hard both from the orgasm and the effort of holding her so that he could fuck her effectively. He lowered her legs slowly and stepped back to watch her.

Sasha hung in a stupor. Tony would learn later she was in subspace, an emotional and physical state where she was totally unaware of anything but the pulsations of her sexual reverberations. She was oblivious to anything around her. She hung limp. Tony was fearful at first that she was injured. He checked her carefully and while he was checking over her, she raised her head and smiled at him. Her lips parted and with a hoarse and gravelly voice she spoke softly.

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you for that."

Again, he was a little befuddled by her words. He started to take her down and she shook her head.

"Let me hang, please. A little longer."

He nodded and stepped back. He pulled a stool from under the workbench. He carried to the shadows, out of her line of sight, and sat down to just watch. He was unaware of how long he let her hang there. When he finally relented, she was moving slightly, and her groans were getting more pronounced. As he lowered her to the concrete floor it was clearly evident that her legs would not support her. He carefully lowered her until she lay on her side. He quickly untied her wrists and found them heavily chafed, and rope burned.

He picked her up, with a bit of difficulty, and then started up the stairs. At the top, before he went up the stairs to the second floor he stopped and leaned against the kitchen counter. After catching his breath, he started upstairs. As he rounded the turn into the bedroom, he shut the door with his foot and then carried her to the bed. He half laid her half dropped her onto the bed. His clumsy effort left her lying with one leg hanging off the bed, her legs spread wide, and her arms splayed above her head.

He looked down and stretched his back. When he looked down at her again, her eyes were open, and she was smiling. He smiled back and she motioned for him to lean down. He thought she wanted a kiss. To his amazement, she put an arm around his neck and looked him straight in the eye.

"Fuck me again."

&&&&&

Tony nearly overslept the next morning. It was the first time in years that his internal alarm clock didn't rouse him at precisely 5am. When he finally rolled over and looked at the clock it was 15 minutes until 6. He jumped out of bed and realized that he hadn't sorted and hung up his new clothes. He elected to stick to his routine and rushed from the house.

On the way to work, he was puzzled. The events of the previous evening were enough to have him off his feed but the fact that Sasha seemed insatiable was even more astounding. He had never seen her in such a ruttish mood. When he had finally dozed off, she had a hand over his back grasping his cock.

As soon as he got to the office, he began digging through the books and the internet material trying to find an answer to this dilemma. He found nothing. He decided his best bet was just to wait and talk to Angela. He made coffee at the office and while he was searching through the websites at the office, his phone rang. It was only 6:30 and awfully early for Mark to be calling.

"Morning. You are up early."

"No, I'm up late. I'm on my way home from work."

"Another stakeout."

"Yeah. There is a lot of night business in this line of work. You got a minute."

"Sure."

"I'll be there in 10 minutes."

Tony met Mark at the door with a full cup of coffee, which Mark took too gratefully.

"Come on back to my cave."

Inside his office he shut the door. Mark dropped wearily onto the couch and sprawled out half laying down."

"What's up?"

"You know that guy in the chatroom. Father something?"

"FatherDom."

"Yeah! Randy got a line on him."

"No shit?"

"Yeah. He is a crafty fucker. He was not only running one VPN, but he had two. We finally tracked him down."

Mark related how they managed to get the trace. Some of it was apparently luck, some screw ups by the guy in question, and some just plain old hard work.

"So where is he?"

A burg in central Iowa called Perry. It only has about 8,000 people. A place that small is hard to get lost in. A little more digging we found him. You aren't gonna believe this."

"What?"

"The guy is 78 years old, a paraplegic confined to a wheelchair. He has a live-in caretaker and is a retired baker of all things."

"No shit. I guess that explains some things. Maybe why he doesn't try to take any of the women he attracts online to a real time situation."

"Yeah. We dug a little deeper. He was in a car crash when he was in his 60's, left him paralyzed from the waist down, and his wife left him. He got the double whammy. No wonder he is a little screwed up."

"You got his contact information?"

"Why? You aren't going to do something stupid we will all regret are you?"

"Hell no. In a way I feel sorry for the guy. Imagine getting all that stimulation and not being able to do anything about it."

Mark looked a little startled.

"That would suck."

Later that morning the chime went off on the computer monitor. Sasha was back online. He pulled up the chatroom. He saw that she was already in and he came in a few minutes later.

FatherDom -- SensualSadist. Good morning. I was wondering if you were going to join us today. Our favorite cock junky just got here. Bitch, turn on your video slut so we can see you.

The video box opened, and Tony saw Sasha. She was in one of the kitchen table chairs in the breakfast area. She had obviously overslept as well. She was still in her robe. Her eyes were still showing signs of sleep and her hair was back in a ponytail but didn't look like it had been brushed.

FatherDom -- you look a little ragged even for a fuck toy. What happened to you last night.

Newandwilling -- Nothing really. I just didn't sleep well.

Tony made a mental note of that little misstatement.

FatherDom -- Then you obviously aren't getting enough cock. We will see if we can remedy that today. Get that dildo out and ready. Do you have your can of lard?

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir.

"FatherDom -- Then get your whore ass naked and grease up that dildo with pig fat.

Tony watched as Sasha again dipped her hand into the can of lard and smeared it all over the dildo. She held it up for the camera.

FatherDom -- Good. Now lean back in that chair and move the camera so we can see your cunt. Spread your legs out good and wide for us. Then jam the greasy fucking dildo until it rams into your cervix.

Sasha maneuvered herself in the chair and tilted the screen of the laptop so that it had a clear view of her pussy. She held the greasy dripping dildo in her hand and turned the head toward her, putting it at her pussy lips. She took a breath and slowly inserted the dildo. Tony watched it disappear further and further into the same pussy he had fucked multiple times the night before. It was incredible to watch her cunt stretch around the black rubber cock and drive into her belly.

Sasha stopped when she felt the head of the cock rubbing on her cervix.

FatherDom -- well, you got it in and by the looks of it you were already stretched. Have you been fucking someone behind my back?

Newandwilling -- No sir. I promise sir."

Tony noted another lie.

FatherDom -- If I found out you have, I will fuck you up so bad no other Man will want to touch that fucking cunt or ass of yours. Now. Pull that rubber cock out and this time I want you to slam it against your cervix.

Stan watched with a growing bulge as Sasha pulled the dildo almost all the way out and then jammed it home. He could see her wince as it banged into her cervix. Almost immediately he saw a new message.