To Catch a Sub - 011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest you put on the lingerie I provided, secure yourself as I have directed and wait."

Sasha dropped the paper back in the box. He was right. She had no real other option. She could put her clothes back on and wait for him to come. He would simply open the safe, give her things to her and then leave. She really didn't want that. On the other hand, all of this secrecy was a little annoying. She wondered what he was playing at. Still. It was exciting. She was already feeling tingles. Sasha picked up the lingerie and began to get dressed.

She considered her safe word. If he held true to his promises, she need only wait for him to come and say her safe word and all this would end. He would open the safe and she could leave. She hesitated only briefly and went back to the room with the chair and the box.

She found a small tube of lubricant with the dildo and butt plug. Neither was as large as what she usually experienced, and with the lube, they both went in easily. She looked at the nipple clamps and put them on gingerly and gasped a little as they closed. Sitting down she bent over and attached the handcuffs to her ankles and then to the legs of the chair. The chair had bent metal legs so she knew that once the handcuffs closed, there would be no way to take them loose. She looked at the gag. It was a large metal ring coated in vinyl or rubber. It looked too big to go in her mouth. She put it to her lips and opened her mouth as wide as possible. She finally managed to work the ring behind her teeth. It stretched her jaw almost painfully. She buckled the leather strap behind her head, flipping her long black hair out of the way. The next thing was the blindfold. It was leather and padded. When she fit it to her face, she found that the padding conformed tightly to her and shut out all light. She bucked it behind her head as well.

That left only the last pair of handcuffs. She put one cuff on her wrist then put her arms behind her back. The tall back on the chair forced her to stretch around to reach the other wrist. She finally managed to find the other cuff and get it around her free wrist. Just as she closed the cuff on her wrist, she realized she should have peed before she started this. It was too late now.

Sasha sat in the darkness for a few seconds, and she realized her position. A flash of terror washed over her as her mind caught up with what she was doing.

"Oh Shit! I am in a strange city, in a hotel, alone. I am handcuffed to a chair, naked, with my pussy and ass filled, a gag in my mouth and blindfolded. I am helpless. I have never met this guy. I don't even know what he looks like, his name, or anything. He could be a serial killer or worse. What the fuck have I done?"

Sasha sat and waited. Blindfolded and gagged she discovered a lot of things very quickly. She had no sense or reference for time. She quickly lost sense of how much time had passed. Her biggest reference was how badly her bladder was complaining that she needed to pee. Another thing she quickly learned was that the large ring gag holding her mouth painfully wide open kept her from swallowing. The gag also stimulated her saliva reflex, and she was now exuding a steady flow of spit that pooled in her mouth and then began to run out of her mouth, down her chin and drip onto her tits, her belly and her crotch.

The other thing that quickly became apparent was that her situation was having a profound effect on her. She was highly aroused, both by the situation and the two pieces of silicon firmly impaled in her pussy and ass. The sensations were causing her to squirm and move her hips. The movements were quite erotic and certainly obscene as she moved her hips trying to work herself to an orgasm.

&&&&&

Tony sat in the bar, downstairs in the lobby. He sat with his back to a wall, in a corner, where he could watch the door. He had seen Sasha come in and pick up the keycard. He gave her ample time to get to the room and find the box. Now he held a small tablet computer in his hand. He pressed a few buttons. He smiled as he was rewarded with a view of the room. An inexpensive nanny cam used by parents to keep watch on a baby, sat on the sideboard under the big screen TV. It was connected to the hotel Wi-Fi and his tablet connected to the monitoring software. He could control the up and down movement of the camera, the right to left direction and the zoom functions with a touch of his finger. Normally, the camera had a small green LED light that indicated it was functioning, but a small piece of electrical tape over the LED made it almost invisible in the low light.

The camera also had infrared LEDs around the perimeter of the case which made the room seem bright and clear. He sat and watched Sasha as she read the directions in the box. He wondered if she was going to take the option and simply turn and walk out. When she left the room with her handbag and suitcase and returned naked, he had to assume she was going forward. He watched with interest, and a growing erection, as she put on the lingerie, then inserted the plug and dildo. At one point the waitress brought him another drink and he tilted the tablet down to hide the view as she sat the drink on the table. He thanked her and then tilted the tablet back up to view. By now Sasha had her ankles handcuffed and the gag inserted. It took her a few minutes after the blindfold was in place to manage to close the handcuffs on her wrists behind the chair.

He watched her carefully. He saw the spit begin to dribble from her mouth until it was an almost constant stream. It ran in strings from her chin to her tits and then down her belly. She moved or looked down, the flow increased dramatically and looked like a tidal wave of drool running down her chin and between her naked tits. He could see the nipple clamps glistening in the dim light.

He had nearly finished the drink the waitress had brought earlier. He signaled her with one finger and ordered another. She brought it quickly as there were very few customers in the bar at this hour. He saw when she began to squirm and move her ass around on the chair. He knew that her mind and the dildos were working on her. When she spread her legs slightly, he could see the moisture between her legs.

Tony let her squirm for quite a while. He was halfway through his drink when he decided it was time to up the intensity just a bit. He touched the laptop screen and opened another app. He selected an icon shaped like a large dildo and the screen jumped to a set of touch controls. He pressed the on button and watched the camera.

&&&&&

Sasha was working her hips desperately trying to reach orgasm. Her position with her hands behind the chair limited how much she could move her hips and the cuffs on her ankles prevented her from closing her thighs enough to do her any good. She groaned slightly as she continued to squirm and work her hips on the hard plastic of the chair bottom.

Suddenly, her world went crazy. The dildo in her pussy began to move and vibrate. She cried out through the ring gag as the dildo began to squirm like a long thick worm in her cunt and vibrate at the same time. It took her a moment to acclimate to the new sensations. Sasha soon discovered that the sensations between her legs were most pleasurable. She was soon working her hips on the chair even harder and wishing that she could get her hands to her clit.

The sensations in her pussy continued for several minutes. Then they abruptly stopped. She gasped and then moaned deeply as the need for stimulation grew without any response. The mewing sounds coming her mouth along with the copious flow of saliva were almost pitiful. She sat slumped over in a state of over stimulation for several minutes.

Then, she jerked upright. The plug in her ass began to have the same sort of motions. It didn't squirm. It alternately got wider and then longer as if it were fucking itself inside her ass. She emitted a pitiful cry and began to almost bounce up and down on the chair in an effort to drive the plug deeper into her ass. The only result for her, was to make her clamped tits bounce, sending small pains through her breasts.

&&&&&

In the bar, Tony watched her responses to the dildo and plug with a smile. For the next hour he sat in the bar sipping a cold drink and watching her reaction as he alternated between the two vibrators at irregular intervals. At one point, he shut both of them down for almost 15 minutes. He watched her squirming and wiggling in the chair. He could tell when she was about to reach an orgasm, and he would change something. He would either stop the vibrators or start them to change the sensation which usually caused her to lose her concentration. He was enjoying himself to now end.

He finally decided it was time to head up to the room and finally contact her. He signed for his bar tab and tucked the tablet into his pocket and sauntered across the lobby to the elevators. He pushed the keycard into the slot, punched the button for the 30th floor and leaned against the wall.

When he got out of the elevator, he smiled at the Concierge. He had spoken to the man earlier and explained that he and his wife might sound a little rambunctious tonight. They had been apart for several weeks and enjoyed a healthy and spirited sex life. He passed a 50-dollar bill to the concierge and added with a wink.

"Don't be alarmed if you hear some wailing and screaming. We like to play a little tickle and slap now and then and it can get very vocal."

The concierge had smiled knowingly.

"Not to worry Sir. You are the only couple on the floor tonight. Carry on as you please."

Tony walked to the door and key carded himself into the door of the bedroom and not the door where Sasha sat blindfolded and secured. He closed the door carefully and then took out the tablet to check on her. He saw her slumped over in the chair, her head forward. Drool ran from her mouth in a cascade, and he looked down at her tits and crotch. Then he saw the huge wet stain beneath the chair. He wasn't sure, but he had an idea where it came from.

He walked silently through the nest room and through the door that was behind her. She didn't appear to hear anything as she was still sitting in the same position. His nose told him that he was right in his suspicions. Sasha had voided her bladder at some point after he left the bar and now sat in a puddle of urine in the plastic chair seat.

Tony took the small black box from his pocket and put it to his lips and spoke softly. He got the reaction he expected and had to control himself to keep from laughing.

&&&&&

Sasha was almost inert as she sat slumped in the chair. Saliva continued to flow from her mouth and down her tits. As she slumped over, her arms were pulled tight against the cuff behind the chair back and her shoulders ached from the pressure. Her nipples were now numb from the clamps on them. She needed to cum desperately, but the irregular start and stop of the butt plug and dildo made that next to impossible.

Then he had turned both of them together unexpectedly and left them running with a pause. Sasha had done her best, but the painful state of her bladder was her undoing. When the double jolt of the vibrator in her ass and in her pussy went off, she lost her focus for just a second and her bladder took advantage of her lapse and sent its contents in a flood. The bowl-shaped plastic chair quickly filled, and it overflowed onto the carpet beneath her handcuffed feet. She had softly sobbed a few times at the humiliation and degradation of having to sit in her own pee while she desperately needed to orgasm.

The vibrations had stopped not long before, and she was humping the chair slowly trying to get near an orgasm. Her head was down, and her slimy spittle was mixing and sloshing with the piss in the chair between her thighs. It was a thoroughly disgusting picture and she was so horney she wanted to scream.

She jumped and piss splashed around her thighs and ass as she came back down in the chair. From behind her she heard a rasping guttural voice speaking to her directly.

SensualSadist - Shame on you little slut. You pissed yourself and got it all over the carpet. That will deserve punishment. On the other hand, you have done very well so far. You follow directions well and you seem to be in the right state of mind. I can tell that for certain right now.

It was a few seconds and then she felt a hand on the inside of her thigh. A single finger began to rub small circles over her clit. She groaned, raised her head and tried to beg through the ring gag. The sounds came out as a handful of unintelligible sounds. Then she heard the raspy voice again near her ear.

SensualSadist -- CUM now little slut. Cum hard for your Master. CUM like a whore on Saturday night at a gangbang.

Sasha was focusing on the voice. There was something strangely familiar about it but nothing that she could recognize. It was forceful and commanding. She crested a wave of an orgasm before she realized it had happened. Her head went back, and the most amazing sounds came from her gagged mouth. Then she choked and coughed as the accumulated spit washed backward into her mouth. The finger kept up its torturous manipulation of her clit and over and over again the intense demanding voice spoke in her ear, cum... cum again.... cum again. cum again.

Tony watched as she launched time and time again into an orgiastic frenzy. He was amazed that she responded so quickly to his touch and his words. He removed his hand and let her quieten and her breathing slow a bit. He raised the box to his lips, and without touching her again, he spoke.

SensualSadist - Cum again you little whore.

Almost instantly he saw her tense and her shoulders come back. She thrust her hips against the chair and an animal-like growl came from her chest as she spasmed and contorted against the handcuffs that held her. He saw her collapse into the chair.

As she sat almost comatose in the chair, he found the handcuff key in his pocket and unlocked the handcuffs on her wrists. He then stood behind her and unbuckled the ring gag. It was difficult to remove the large ring from her mouth and she whined a bit as he worked it from behind her teeth.

She felt his hands moving over her and when he unbuckled the ring gag and began to move it, she whined and cried out as he forced her jaw open. As the ring gag left her mouth, she worked her jaws slowly closed. He lifted her jaw under her chin with a finger and then stood behind her and rubbed her mandibular joint. She sighed heavily at his touch.

Tony looked down at her. She was a mess with spit streaked all over her tits, down her belly, on her thighs and into her pubic region. She had been sitting in the piss for almost 30 minutes. He took both of her arms from behind and lifted her. She managed to stand on her own and he carefully pulled the butt plug and dildo from her ass and pussy. She again groaned deeply as they were removed.

His hand came around in front of her and he held the black box to his mouth.

SensualSadist - This is going to hurt most of all I am afraid.

She nodded and he opened the first of the nipple clamps. Blood flowed back into the where the clamp had been tightly applied and she screamed, and her hands came up to her breast. She rubbed on the complaining nipple for several seconds. He spoke again into the box.

SensualSadist - Ready?

She nodded and then felt the faint touch of his hand and her other breast turned into a fiery burning ingot. She screamed again and reached to rub it. His hand beat her there as he cupped her breast and softly massaged the aching point. She laid her hands over his and realized he was wearing a wedding ring. That wasn't something she had ever considered. It made sense to her. He was such a commanding and dominant personality, that it was no surprise that he had many women at his disposal.

SensualSadist - I am going to walk you to the shower in the next room. I will put you in the bathroom and close the door. When you hear me say ready, you can remove the blindfold. There are hair care products, soap, and razors in the bathroom. Clean yourself up. There is also a blow dryer on the counter. When you are finished, put on the blindfold and wait until I open the door.

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir.

Tony walked her into the next room and carefully placed her in the center of the bathroom. He left the lights out on purpose and then closed the door, leaving her in total darkness. He raised the black box and spoke to her through the door.

SensualSadist - You may take off the blindfold and clean yourself up.

He listened at the door and heard the light switch flick on. In a few seconds the water in the shower began to flow and he heard her step into the shower. He turned and went to the bedroom and exited into the hall. He found the concierge and walked up to him.

"We had a bit of an accident in the meeting room area. I'm afraid my wife got over excited and lost control of her bladder. Could you get housekeeping to come up and shampoo that area of the rug and pick up the linen we left there. We won't be using that room for the rest of the night so they can come anytime."

"Of course, Sir."

Tony hurried back to the room entering again through the bedroom. He went to the far room and gathered up the toys that he had left lying on the floor. He also unplugged and moved the nanny cam to the other room and plugged it back in. He made sure it had a view down the length of the room. He then closed the connecting door and locked it.

By the time he had performed all of these actions, he heard the shower turn off. In a few minutes he heard the blow dryer start. When it had been silent for several minutes, he walked back to the door.

SensualSadist - Turn off the light little slut.

He heard the light switch click. He turned off the lights in the room behind him and then opened the door. He could barely see her standing in the same place he had put her earlier, the blindfold in place and her hair pulled into a ponytail. He reached in and took her arm and carefully walked her out into the bedroom. He placed her near the table and chairs. He left her there for a few minutes.

Sasha stood patiently. The shower had been a godsend. She felt like she could go on forever. She was skating long on a submissive high. Even though she had never seen his face, his touch was somehow familiar and comforting. His voice was a little disconcerting but the command and control behind it was like liquor to her, making her quiver when he spoke.

In the shower, Sash had a bad moment. She was standing and luxuriating in the hot water, letting it flow over her from the showerhead. She was musing on what life would be like serving someone like this man full time when her mind flashed to Anthony and the kids. She nearly broke down, thinking about how much she loved all of them and how much this would hurt Anthony. She resolved to make this a one-off affair and never try to do it again.

Now, standing in this room, blindfolded, naked and knowing he was looking at her and contemplating what to do to her and with her next, she shivered in excitement and anticipation. Tony saw her and interpreted it correctly that she was excited and wanting to experience more. It helped him make up his mind. He raised the box to his lips.

SensualSadist -- You have done well so far. But that mishap with your bladder must be paid for. I will not accept such behavior from any submissive that wants to serve me. I have decided that you will receive 15 strokes of my belt on your ass for failing to control yourself.

She gasped. Her hand instinctively went to her behind as if to protect it. She had never had a real belting before. She had no idea what to expect. She heard him speak again.