To Catch A Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bianca gasped in shock when it first happened and squirmed with embarrassment every subsequent time that it happened - which was quite a lot, given their respective positions. Skyler's ample bosom sometimes just brushed Bianca's even larger 34C breasts, but other times made more substantial contact, pressing and almost grinding down on Bianca's.

"L-let me go, Skyler; let me up," Bianca yelled, wide-eyed, panic setting in.

"No way, you thieving bitch," Skyler retorted. "Nobody steals from my dad and gets away with it. You betrayed our trust and now you're going to pay for what you did."

Bucking and kicking wildly, but getting more and more frustrated and exhausted, Bianca tried a different tactic.

"I-I'm sorry," she stammered. "I didn't mean to. I'm sorry, I'll pay it back - all of it, I promise. Just let me go. Please."

But Skyler was merciless, and kept the struggling and pleading thief firmly straddled and pinned. Her hands gripped Bianca's wrists like a vice, holding her arms down on the floor above her head, and the blonde teen's knees were on the wood floor on either side of Bianca's body, so Skyler's thighs were clamped tightly around the waitress's hips, keeping her firmly in place.

While Skyler was younger and smaller than Bianca, the fact that she was straddling and pinning the older girl also began to take its toll on Bianca, especially when Skyler pressed down to keep the struggling waitress pinned. Slowly but surely, Bianca was exhausting herself with all her struggles, coming as they did after an already tiring grapple with the fit, sporty teen girl.

The combination of Bianca's struggling, the heat and humidity, and Skyler's body weight pressing down on Bianca's stomach and chest steadily wore the thieving waitress out, leaving her on the verge of exhaustion, gasping for breath, with her struggles becoming weaker and weaker.

By now, the thieving waitress was sobbing with a mix of frustration, rage, and her fear of arrest and everything else that would follow.

"P-pleeease, S-Skyler", she whined, her body shaking with sobs. "G-get off of me. L-let go of my wrists."

Skyler shook her head, staring down at the sobbing waitress, her expression a mix of contempt and triumph. With Skyler leaning forward and pressing down, their faces were so close that they could feel each other's hot breath on their faces. Bianca blinked away tears and winced with shame as she again felt Skyler's breasts pressing down on hers, causing her to gasp and shiver. Too ashamed to look up into Skyler's eyes, she turned her head to one side, trying to avoid the younger girl's intent gaze.

Skyler had a sudden idea, and inched forward, maintaining her pin, but sitting further up on Bianca's body, far enough forward that her knees were on top of Bianca's upper arms. This enabled Skyler to let go of the waitress's wrists without the danger of Bianca being able to use her arms to push her off. Skyler then reached back into the back pocket of her short tight denim shorts.

Amazingly, given the fact that the two girls had rolled over and over so much on the hardwood floor, not only had her cellphone stayed in her pocket, but the screen wasn't cracked and the phone seemed to be working normally. Skyler removed it and called her father.

"D-daddy," she gasped, breathing hard from her exertions, "I'm at the cafe and I've found out why we've been having those losses. One of the waitresses has been stealing - it's Bianca."

Bianca lay on her back under the blonde, still bucking and kicking weakly, sobbing as she struggled. Skyler had hit the speakerphone option, and Bianca heard the shocked cafe owner say "Are you OK, Princess?" before Skyler continued.

"I'm fine. But I'm not sure about Bianca," Skyler continued, smiling. "I caught her in the act and confronted her. She tried to get away, but I stopped her. The police are on their way and I'm keeping her here until they arrive. Here, look."

To Bianca's horror, Skyler then held her phone at arm's length, enabled the video, and recorded the scene. Skyler filmed for around a minute, her astonished father watching in stunned silence as his proud and triumphant daughter filmed herself sitting astride Bianca, with the auburn-haired waitress pinned beneath her, struggling weakly, sobbing and crying.

"Gotta go, but come straight over," Skyler said, ending the call and replacing her phone in her back pocket.

"I'm sure that video clip will be shown at your trial," she said to Bianca, staring down at the helpless waitress, looking deeply into her eyes. "After that, I'll post it on the internet, so everyone can see you for the pathetic loser you are, you dirty thief."

Bianca's eyes went wide with terror at the prospect. As Skyler smirked down at Bianca, the older girl's face was a picture of misery as she continued to weakly buck, kick and writhe, whining and pleading, her body shaking with sobs.

Finally, after another few minutes of Bianca struggling weakly, and Skyler leaning forward and pressing down to keep the thieving waitress firmly straddled and pinned, both girls heard the siren of an approaching police car.

It had been around 30 minutes since Skyler confronted Bianca, and the girls were both at the point of exhaustion. It was hardly surprising, given that they'd grappled and fought for over 10 minutes in the hot, humid cafe, and then struggled for around 20 further minutes, after Skyler straddled and pinned Bianca.

By then, Skyler had shifted back a little, resuming her original position, taking her knees off Bianca's upper arms, and pinning her wrists again, holding her down in a classic schoolgirl pin. Skyler was smart enough to realize that hearing the siren of the police car might cause the thieving waitress to make a last desperate attempt to break free.

The wily teen girl was spot-on with her suspicion. With a cry of rage and despair, Bianca arched her back, bucking and kicking wildly, her sweaty bare legs waving and kicking helplessly in the air, her short skirt hiked up even higher around her waist, exposing her black panties.

"Get off of me, you little bitch", Bianca screamed, overwhelmed by a mix of rage, frustration, panic, fear and humiliation. She thrashed and writhed around, desperately trying to dislodge the feisty teen. "Let go of my wrists, Skyler! Let me up. Let me go!"

But it was hopeless. Skyler had Bianca's wrists pinned so hard and tight in her hands that her short nails dug into her skin. Bianca's arms were pinned flat on the wood floor, over her head, with the sobbing waitress having to look up helplessly into the eyes of the feisty blonde teen. Bianca had nothing left in the tank.

A few moments later, two police officers - one male, the other female - burst into the room. After satisfying themselves that there was no threat, the astonished cops cautiously approached the two girls, looking at the scene in amazement. They'd been told by the police dispatcher that the cafe owner's daughter had caught one of the waitresses stealing, and intended to stop her getting away.

She'd clearly done just that. A titanic struggle had obviously taken place between the two girls: chairs and even a small table had been overturned, and scattered around the two girls on the wood floor were their shoes, a purse, its contents, and dozens of banknotes.

As for the girls themselves, they were soaked with perspiration, a few scratches on their faces and arms, tops torn and open, barefoot, and breathing hard, their chests rising and falling rhythmically. It had obviously been a lengthy and catty struggle, though it was clear - not only from their respective positions, but also from their appearance and state of attire - that the defeated waitress had got the worse of things.

Without being prompted, Skyler excitedly started to tell the police officers everything that had happened, still sitting astride Bianca and still pinning the waitress's wrists super-hard and tight in her hands, even though Bianca had stopped struggling when the officers had entered the room, realizing it was all over.

Bianca could only lie there, sobbing and helpless, as Skyler spent several minutes explaining everything, from the unexplained losses, to her sleuthing, to her hatching her plan, catching and confronting Bianca, and then describing the epic struggle. Skyler's words tumbled out as the excited teen detailed every twist and turn, clearly thrilled that she'd outsmarted and then overpowered the older, taller girl.

"OK missy, you got her good," the male cop laughed, when Skyler finally finished, "but we'll take it from here. You can get off her now. She's done."

Skyler stared down at Bianca, her face just inches above the older girl's face. Bianca was sobbing her heart out, totally defeated, a look of utter despair on her tear-streaked face. Skyler was staring deeply into Bianca's eyes, and was still holding the sobbing waitress's wrists.

"Bianca," Skyler said calmly, with a mischievous smirk on her face, "I think you can safely assume that you're fired."

With that, Skyler finally relinquished her tight hold on Bianca's wrists, and slowly got off the sobbing waitress. Exhausted but triumphant, Skyler was unsteady on her feet and nearly stumbled, having to place a shapely bare foot lightly on Bianca's stomach to steady herself, before shifting position and standing over the defeated waitress, staring down at her, with an expression that moved from triumph to contempt.

Finally, she stepped away and engaged the male cop in conversation, still excitedly telling him about the confrontation.

The female police officer, a tall, willowy blonde with short-cropped hair, moved over to Bianca, a stern look on her boyish face. The sobbing waitress was flat on her back, a look of utter despair on her tear-streaked face.

"OK you; up", the blonde cop snapped.

The defeated waitress was so exhausted that she could hardly move, and with Bianca's legs feeling like jelly, the female officer had to half help and half drag the sobbing waitress to her feet.

Bianca looked a complete mess: sweaty, disheveled and barefoot, her hair and make-up ruined, her shirt torn and open, all the buttons ripped off. At some point in the struggle, Skyler had grabbed one of Bianca's bra straps, stretching it so much that it was no longer tight. It had slipped off Bianca's shoulder, nearly causing an even more embarrassing wardrobe malfunction.

The blonde cop allowed Bianca to retrieve and put on her shoes, and to make an attempt to cover herself up a bit - though the state of her clothing meant there was really nothing to be done in that department.

"Arms behind your back," the blonde cop commanded.

Trembling with fright, her body shaking with sobs, Bianca complied, and the blonde cop cuffed the thieving waitress, arresting her and reading her her rights. Bianca winced in pain as the cold metal cuffs closed around her slender wrists, which were already sore and bruised from Skyler having pinned them so hard and tight, for at least 20 minutes.

Bianca was sobbing and hysterical by now, white-faced and on the verge of going into shock, her whole world having come crashing down.

"N-No," she sobbed, "P-please no". She was shaking, and tears were streaming down her face. "Oh no, please. Nooooo."

She wanted to deny everything and say it was all a horrible mistake, but the evidence was on the floor for all to see: the money and the envelopes of cash from the cash register. The words wouldn't come out, and the thieving waitress could only stand there, sobbing her heart out, before the female officer gripped Bianca's upper arm firmly, and guided her firmly across the room.

The two cops spoke briefly, agreeing that the female officer would put Bianca in the back of the police car, while her male colleague would wait for Skyler's father to arrive, secure Bianca's purse and the money, and get Skyler and her father to come to the police station so Skyler could make a formal statement.

As the female cop led her away, Bianca glanced at Skyler, who - while sweaty and disheveled herself - was smiling, laughing and joking with the male cop, clearly loving every moment of the attention she was getting for being the heroine.

Skyler stared Bianca down, and the sobbing, defeated waitress looked away, and then down at the floor, unable to meet Skyler's gaze, ashamed and humiliated at having been outsmarted, overpowered and pinned by a younger, smaller girl.

Head down, still unsteady on her feet, tears flowing and body shaking with sobs, Bianca was led to the police car. Hands cuffed behind her back, and utterly defeated, the thieving waitress had learned the hard way that crime doesn't pay.

12