To Go Please Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She rolled over onto her back and lay there with her hands behind her head.

'I probably shouldn't tell you this... but what the hell! Andy was back home from college a couple of weeks ago - Spring Break, or something. Ben was off somewhere with friends and Brad was away on business - again! - so we had the house to ourselves. He seemed rather downcast, so I suggested we went for an evening swim, and that's when it happened.'

'When what happened?'

'Well, we'd swum laps for about twenty minutes and I was getting tired so I got out, dried myself off and sat down on this same lounge chair. A few minutes later he joined me:

"Mom, would you dry me? Er... Like you always used to, on bath nights... Remember? Please?"

'He looked so earnest that I couldn't refuse him; and anyway, I've always enjoyed drying men's bodies, so I said:

"Sure. Turn your back to me, honey, and drop your trunks."

'I dried his muscular shoulders, remembering them when they'd been half as broad, and then moved down his back to his ass, just like you did on mine. He parted his legs slightly and I dried between them and up the crack between his strong buttocks, making sure not to miss his asshole. I may also have gently nudged his balls with my hand, you know?

'When he turned around, I gasped. I was ready for his inevitable erection; after all, I'd seen it often enough! What startled me was his size. Since I'd last seen him like this - maybe three years before - his penis had grown from a boy's prick into that of a mature man. It stuck out proudly, straight as a ramrod, ready to take on the world.

'He looked down at me where I was sitting and let it come to rest lightly against my cheek. Now, I don't know about you, honey, but when I feel a man's prick against my cheek, my reaction is almost automatic: pre-programmed, if you will. I turned my head, put out my tongue, and - without really thinking whose prick it was - I licked it, stem to stern.'

"Mom!"

"Doesn't your girl-friend do that for you?"

"She's 'saving herself for marriage'," he said, sounding frustrated.

"She wouldn't even let me put my tongue in her mouth, for God's sake! So, last week I told her:

'You can save yourself for some other bridegroom, honey; I'm out of here!' I haven't had any real sex since I can't remember when!"

'That explained his depression.

'Oh, you poor love! Here... Let me kiss it better.'

"I put my hands on his hips so he couldn't pull away from me, and - don't be shocked, now! - I drew his erect penis into my mouth. I felt his surprise - astonishment is more like it! - but after a moment he reached down my back and unhooked the top of my bikini. I remember thinking:

'I'm old enough to be his mother! Hang on... I am his mother!'

"But in a couple of heartbeats, we'd gone from being mother and son to being something completely different. His hands found my nipples and he rolled them between his thumb and forefinger. In a moment, I was gone! My last coherent thought was that I wanted this guy to fuck me - whoever he was.

"But I knew we mustn't; I just couldn't quite remember why not. But if I mustn't fuck him, the least I could do was to take him in my mouth, and he seemed quite content with that.

"He stood in front of me, his head thrown back and his prick buried between my lips, pushing into me again and again. My hands on his thrusting buttocks pulled him to me, as - for the first and probably the last time - he fucked his mother's face. I felt his wiry pubic hair brushing against my lips and the shaft of his delicious man's prick sliding over my tongue.

"God! How I wanted him! I reached one hand down between my legs and began to finger my swollen clit. I could tell he was going to come soon and I was damned if he was going to leave me behind.

"Oh, Mom! I think I'm going to come!"

"I was afraid he might pull out of me, out of a belated sense of decorum or something, so I simply took him in deeper - deeper than I thought I could - and slipped a finger into his tight, spasming anus, the one I'd wiped so often when he was little.

"That did it. He erupted like a volcano in my mouth, pumping his semen down my throat. Almost simultaneously, I came with the screaming delight of a full-blown, no-holds-barred orgasm that left me gasping.

"As his wilting, dribbling prick slipped from my mouth, I stood up, my naked breasts squashed against his hairy chest, and gave him a far-from-maternal kiss with lips covered in his semen. I said:

"That was lovely! Pity we must never do it again."

'You swallowed his spunk? Your own son's?'

'Come on!... He came into this world through my vagina, and I've wiped his ass often enough. You really think I'm going to balk at swallowing his semen?'

"Your entrée, ma'am?"

"God, Tanya! Your timing is impeccable! Thank you; put it here, please."

"I hope you like the presentation."

"Actually, Tanya, I'd really like you to spread my thighs just a little - okay?"

"It would be my pleasure, ma'am. And yours too, sir? Would you like some fresh-ground black pepper on that, or are things around here spicy enough already?"

"Would you like to pull up a chair and join us, Tanya?"

"Maybe, if I wasn't working! Enjoy!"

***

"She's fun; I like her smile."

"I like her ass! And she's getting to know you real well! We should come here again."

"Better see if you like the food first. Shall I go on?"

"Please!"

"So I asked her:

'Did you tell Brad?'

'Are you kidding? Of course I did! He and I tell each other everything. And I hope you're okay with that, because it's non-negotiable.'

'I'd better get used to the idea, then. How did he take it?'

'He was surprised. Hell! So was I! But long ago we made a pact not to judge one another, particularly not for heat-of-the-moment things that had already happened and would likely never happen again. He wanted to know how I felt about it, so I told him:

"Physically, it was lovely. Andy made me horny as hell and gave me a really, really, good orgasm. Emotionally, it's more complicated. He's still my - our - son, of course, but from now on our relationship is bound to be different: richer, maybe? More mature? I don't know. We'll always have this shared memory, which I think is going to bring us closer, but only time will tell. Neither of us felt much guilt about it, if that's what you're asking."

'And then Brad fucked the daylights out of me, while I imagined Andy watching us as we did it.'

'Oh, wow! God, you've made me so horny! Can we make love now?'

'Don't you want me to tell you how I help Brad fuck other women?'

'Yes!... No!... I don't know. Could I lie in your arms while you tell me? Will you take me to bed... please?'

'You're not just bi-curious anymore; you're bi-ready! Sure I will; follow me.'

"'Bi-frantic' was more like it! I followed her into their bedroom, feeling a drip from my vagina running down the inside of my leg. Once there, we lay naked in each other's arms as her hand traced a lazy, meandering path from my breasts, down over my belly and my wet bush, into the slit between my pussy lips. I gasped as she began to finger my clit, making little whispery squishing noises in the quiet bedroom.

"I laid my head on her shoulder, drinking in the view of her lovely naked body, and listened as she explained to me:

'I told Brad I was into girls on our first date, right after your wedding. I knew right away that I liked him a lot, and I didn't want to have any misunderstandings between us. I remember even making a joke of it, to lessen the shock, you know? What I actually told him was that I was bipolar! But Brad's no dummy; he knew immediately what I meant.'

"Bipolar... really? You mean you like girls too? Well, that's good, because so do I... mostly. How would you feel about having company?"

"You mean... you?"

"Uh-huh."

"Would you want to... you know... watch us together?"

"Uh-huh."

"And then, maybe... fuck us both?"

"Uh-huh."

"Gimme a minute to think about that. No, I don't need a minute; my body seems to like that idea a lot!"

'So when we meet someone we both really go for - like you, for example - one of us will find out their sexual preferences, as gently and discreetly as we can, of course. It's usually a woman, but not always. You'd be surprised how many people are open to exploring new options these days: as I said... Just like you! And then we team up to give them (and ourselves!) the best sex they've ever had.'

'Oh!... Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?'

'Honey, I would wet my Scanties watching Brad fuck you! But only if you were into it yourself. Here... Give me your hand. Feel how wet the idea has made me already! How does that grab you?'

'I'm grabbed! May I kiss you?'

'You may do absolutely anything you like with me.'

"With an invitation like that, how could I resist? I rolled over on top of her, looked down at her smiling face, and kissed her lips while pushing her legs apart with one of mine. This was my first time with another woman, and the feel of her warm lips and naked body under me simply amazed me. She was soft and rounded in all the right places, and her breasts felt absolutely wonderful beneath mine. Why had I waited so long to have sex with her? This was what I'd been looking for!

"I knew exactly what I wanted her to do to me, so I began to do it to her: bending my head, I took one of her nipples between my lips and sucked on it gently, rubbing her other nipple with my fingertips. At last I was where I wanted to be! My earlier impatience to get to this point simply melted away: now that we were here, we had all the time in the world.

"It took me a few minutes to find out how difficult it was in that position to rub our pussies together satisfactorily. I was about to give up when she rolled me off, turned herself around, and scissored her legs between mine. Now we were cunt to cunt, making the intimate contact I'd been craving. At last I felt the delicious soft slipperiness of her pussy lips rubbing against mine.

'I've got a double dildo thingy if you want to fill your vagina, too.'

'Not this time. Just hold my hand so I can pull myself in against you. God! Your pussy feels breathtaking and your ass feels wonderful between my legs. Why have I never tried this position before?'

'It's not so good with a man; Brad and I tried it once, but his balls kept on getting in the way and he couldn't get his prick into my vagina without bending it in half! But it's pretty good for two women, don't you think?'

'Mmm... It's lovely! May I rub your clit? And would you rub mine some more?'

'My pleasure... How's this?'

"As she slipped her fingers back between the lips of my pussy, seeking my swollen clit, I pushed my thigh against her ass to separate her cheeks. And just as she had when I was drying her, she reached back with her free hand and held her buttocks apart, inviting - no, begging! - me to explore her tight, puckered asshole. And after what she had told me about her episode with Andy, the invitation was irresistible. She must have guessed what I was considering, because she murmured:

'Yes, please, honey! Feel me there! Please!'"

"You never did that with me."

"I know; it had never appealed to me before. But this time?... With a woman? It was different, like she said. I guess I'd always been a little scared of it with you; scared of what it might lead to. It had always seemed a step too far. And although you kept on asking me, I just couldn't pluck up the courage.

"But with her, there was no threat, and I felt no reluctance. It was just another way to extract delicious feelings from our bodies; another level of intimacy to be enjoyed for what it was - nothing more, nothing less.

"I gently ran a knuckle around her asshole before pushing my fingertip a little way in. She moaned with delight at the feeling, and pushed back hard against my hand. I had little idea exactly what she was feeling because no one had ever done that to me, but her pleasure was unmistakable, written all over her writhing body. Within seconds, I felt her come: her asshole contracted, squeezing my fingertip as she stifled her gasps of pleasure.

'That was extraordinary, honey! You're a natural. Where have you been all my life?'

'Out to lunch, I think.'

'Welcome home, then! What can I do you for now?'

'Would you... just wander for a while? Go on rocking your pussy against mine like you're doing and maybe... tell me about Brad? You know... Intimate stuff: what's he like in bed?' And what would he do if he were here with us now?'"

"Do I want to hear this bit?"

"You asked for it; you're going to get it!"

"More payback for hiding Zoë?'

"And for all your other armadillos..."

"All right, I suppose... Go on, then."

'Well, I told you that he fancies you, didn't I? Sometimes when we're fucking, he'll ask me to pretend to be you.'

'Really? Don't you mind?'

'Not a scrap! It turns us both on. I'll say things like:

"Oh, Brad... Should we be doing this? Are you sure Zoë wouldn't mind?"

'I would ask him that, wouldn't I?'

'I know you would. And he'd say:

"She'll be home soon; you can ask her yourself."

"Oh, no! I'd be much too embarrassed. But if you're sure..."

"Sure I'm sure."

"Then go ahead... But please be gentle with me; I haven't had many men since the divorce."

'Hey! How do you know? And how many is 'many', anyway?'

'Will you shut up and let me improvise here?'

'Sorry. But don't stop what you're doing with that thumb.'

'This, you mean?'

'Ahh... That's heaven! Go on with your improv; what does Brad say next?'

"I promise I'll be gentle... I've wanted you for years!"

"Then fuck me, Brad! Rip off my panties and show me what you do to Zoë; I want to feel everything that you make her feel!"

"With this, you mean?"

"Omigod... That's gorgeous! I haven't seen a prick as lovely as that since I don't know when. Hey, look how it curls upwards! Does it always do that?"

"Just when it's rock hard, like now."

"It's bigger than I'm used to. You'll have to enter me slowly, but I'm almost ready."

"Brad's bigger than me? How much bigger?"

"I've no idea, dummy! This is Zoë's fantasy I'm telling you about! So, unless you showed her that time, neither of us has seen both your pricks."

"Oh... Sorry! No, we didn't get that far. I guess I got caught up in the action for a minute there."

"Anyway, then she said:

"Spread your lovely legs then; I want to nuzzle your pussy lips with it first."

"Yes, please! Omigod that feels so good! Okay, you can come into me now. Slowly... slowly! Fill me up! Oh, Brad, I want you to take me! Is this how you fuck Zoë? I wish she were here to enjoy this with us; are you sure she won't mind?"

"She'd love it! She likes to hold my prick and guide it as I enter another woman, like I'm entering you. Then she'll watch us fuck while she masturbates where we can both see her... Before she joins in. And then I fuck her..."

"Oh, Brad! Imagining that makes me so hot! Drive that long prick of yours into me! Kiss me, Brad! I want you! Fuck me like you fuck Zoë! Fuck me like she was lying beside us, watching..."

'Trust me, honey. There's no feeling in the entire world like watching the man you love fuck another woman! The first time we did it, I came right then! Right as he entered her! Just from watching! Maybe I'm kinky, but who's keeping score? I would fucking love to watch Brad fucking you! And if you go on doing that I'm going to come just from imagining it. Yes... YES!... Ahh... YESSSS!'

'Zoë! Oh, Zoë! I can feel your lovely cunt throbbing against mine!'

"And I yours, honey. That was everything I've been dreaming of!'

"Was everything satisfactory?"

"Tanya! Hello! Yes, it was dreamy... and truly satisfying. The food was good too. Have you tried it?"

"Yes, ma'am. I like to enjoy a little bit of everything most nights, right when I get off. Let me clear away your plates."

"And then would you bring us the dessert menu, please? We both want something sweet."

"The dessert menu? I'm on it, ma'am."

***

"Did she mean what I think she meant?"

"What you hope she meant, you mean. We'll see when she comes back, but it certainly sounded that way to me."

"I think she's been wetting her cute little panties over us all evening!"

"Knowing your appetite, I bet you could go for a tart right about now."

"Very funny... But it's mostly you she's been flirting with. She was hanging on every word of your story about Zoë."

"Well, will you ask her, or shall I?"

"Ask me what, ma'am?"

"Ah, Tanya! Umm... Ask you what you have to tempt us with, of course!"

"Well, I'm afraid the tart's off tonight... Sorry! Yesterday I had Spotted Dick, but so did the Health Department inspector, and he made the chef put it away. It was a bit on the small side, anyway. So, all that's left is a special dessert that I keep for my very favorite customers."

"Another special Special? Tell us s'more!"

"Well, ma'am, I must confess that this one is a little bit naughty... decadent, even. It's so good, some people might even call it sinful! I call it 'Triple Delight' because it's absolutely made for sharing. And it comes with ladyfingers."

"Ladyfingers! Right up my alley!"

"I hope so, ma'am. But since we're about to close, you'll have to get it to go. How does that sound?"

"Like something else again, and exactly what we're hungry for! We'd both like you to share it with us... Right, honey? One Triple Delight... To go, please, Tanya."

"To go please Tanya?"

"Precisely!"

"Certainly, ma'am; I'll close out the till, lock up, and fetch my coat."

"Come on, honey. It's time to go please Tanya!"

***

"This is really nice!"

"Thank you, my dear."

"Are you two married?"

"No, we're divorced."

"Oh, good. I wouldn't want to come between you."

"I hope you'll come between us often, Tanya my dear."

"Just ignore my ex-husband; he's an English Professor and he loves to play with words. Now, what do you feel like?"

"I hope you're both about to find out... See? Three can play at that game!

"For a start, I feel like shedding these waitressy clothes; and then could I possibly have a glass of wine and a bath? I've been on my feet all day and they're killing me."

"Wine and a bath you shall have, dear Tanya. You can use the bathroom off my bedroom; I'll fetch the wine and some fresh towels."

***

"Will you both come and talk to me while I'm bathing?"

"Aren't you at all shy?"

"Listen... I grew up in a one-bedroom shack with my father and kid brother. Shyness and modesty were luxuries we couldn't afford."

"Good grief! Where did you all sleep?"

"Together... Just like your Suzy and her friend Babs... Oops, sorry! I couldn't help overhearing some of your conversation."

"Oh! You poor girl!"

"No, it was okay; my Mom died when I was twelve, but Dad was very patient. Actually, he waited until I came onto him."

"You came onto him?"

"Yes... Look, do you mind if I start my bath while I tell you about it? Okay?"

"If you're sure you don't mind us both sitting here watching you. You're so beautiful!"