To Have and To Hold Ch. 05

Story Info
Lexie looses herself in Christopher and is left broken.
4.6k words
4.7
4.8k
12

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Music for this chapter: The Smiths - Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want

*********

Five: Lies by omission.

I walk out of my complex and see Christopher standing right at the bottom of the stairs. He was dressed in a classic black tuxedo that slim fitted his shaped muscles. Black slacks, white shirt and a black bow tie, his brown wavy hair perfectly unruly. This man exudes sophistication making my burning core throb eagerly.

He was looking at me so intensely, his gaze raking me like a wild lion desperate to catch the gazelle and feed off of it. He paid special attention to the front slit on my left thigh. I'm suddenly overcome with this overwhelming, electric pull that only he could provoke without even touching me.

I walk down the stairs, and he draws out his left hand for me to grab as I reach the last step.

"You look incredibly beautiful tonight, Alexandra."

"Thank you. You look very handsome yourself."

"Please lead the way," he says, motioning for me to walk to the limousine where Peralta held the door open.

"Miss Summers," he says.

"Good evening, Peralta."

He nods and I smile back. I get in first, followed by Christopher. I scoot further just to make sure there's enough space between us. We are quiet for a moment, and I'm starting to wonder why Peralta won't start the car.

"Is there a problem?" I ask.

"Is the contract signed?" he looks down to my lap where I'm holding the papers.

"Actually, no. I wanted to get a couple of things clear before I did."

"Alexandra, why is a simple two-page contract not signed?" he looks pissed.

"Because I don't entirely understand your 'theoretically' simple two-page contract. There's no need to make a scene. I just have a couple of questions regarding two of the terms here," I grab the contract and search for them. "Section IV, on Article II states, and I quote, "The promisor agrees to reject i.e. engage in any action or conversation not previously approved by the promisee", so I'm not allowed to speak to anybody, say anything or even go to the ladies-room without your permission?"

"Yes, but I thought you said you didn't have things clear," he snaps.

"Don't you think this is a little excessive? I, personally, don't like to be told what to do."

"Precisely. I don't need your audacious mouth tonight. What's the other term?" he asks, impassively.

I'm starting to get the hint that this won't end well. "Subsection 1 under Article V, "Failure to comply with the previous terms of agreement will exonerate the promisee from responsibility if such party decides to invalidate this contract." Ok, this is outrageous even for you," I tell him.

"All you have to do is sign on the dotted line, Alexandra. Why do you have to defy me?"

"I thought this was a negotiation, Christopher. Generally both parties should consent, but it honestly feels like your pushing to exert your control over me," I hold up both papers in the air.

"Alexandra, sign the contract or by God I-"

"You can't keep treating me like this, Christopher. You can't keep imposing on me," I interject.

His eyes darken and his hands are fisted as if repressing something. "I'm a businessman, it's how things work with me. I don't know how to be any other way," he says.

"Well, I can't sign this. This isn't what we mutually agreed on," I sit back, defeated.

"Look..." he pauses and rubs his hand on his forehead, "I'm not used to women second-guessing my decisions... not that I am proud of it," he adds when he sees me narrowing my eyes at him.

"You keep acting like an asshole around me, and I've only known you for three days, Christopher. How can anyone keep up with this behavior?"

"Well, I have a hard time being around you too. You keep on defying me, and I keep on fighting my need to have control," his jaw tenses.

"But you don't have to control me. I'm not just business, I'm an actual person with feelings and boundaries, and this right here is crossing the line," I put the papers between us.

"What are you saying?" he gives me a look of confusion.

"I need you to respect me. Stop bossing me around because I don't work you. All of this was your idea, it was your decision that we negotiated. Adding a couple of controlling and egotistical rules for me to comply is not ok," I finish.

I take a moment to breathe.

"I mean, is this the norm for you? Overwhelming women with your dominance?" I speak up.

"They don't seem to mind. It's the way I am."

"Yeah, well I'm not them. You need to slow down with your need to exercise power, or I can't go on with this."

He's silent for a while, lost in thought.

"It is almost impossible for me to act any differently from what I am used to. And yet here I am, Alexandra, not being able to give you up," he takes the papers and rips them in half. "You have my word I will keep my end of the negotiation just as we discussed last night, nothing less," he reassures.

"I appreciate that, and I am also glad we had this conversation. Not everything has to be about having the upper hand."

"Upper hand?" he frowns. "Can't you understand you've had the upper hand over me since the moment I met you? I've almost harassed you just so I can be near you. In three days I've managed to break every single damn rule I have about women. So don't talk to me about having the upper hand."

My mind is trying to process his words, when he speaks again.

"Listen," he leans forward and takes my hand in his, "I'm not the man to beg or ask a woman to stick around. I'm usually the one to set things clear from the beginning with them-"

"That being..." I interrupt.

"That being that I'm not looking for any romantic relationship or a long-term commitment. Occasional sex, whenever there's mutual consent is something that I usually strive for," he finishes.

"Is this what you want with me?" I can't help but feel a little disappointed.

"I can't answer that question. I don't know what is it about you, Alexandra..." he caresses my cheek.

"I don't know what is it about you either, Christopher" I say, brushing my face against his hand, hypnotized by his green eyes.

"You're so beautiful and so brave. You deserve to be reminded every day," he places a kiss on my knuckles.

There's fire here, the warmth in the atmosphere... I can feel it, and he can too. I slowly reach out and pull him near me, placing my mouth on his. He immediately grabs me by the waist, pressing me back against the seat. His tongue is now sweeping around in my mouth with wanton. I wrap my arms around his neck I run my hand through his hair. I can't contain how much I want this. My arousal is pushing to light a fire that no man had ever been able to start before. I want him, despite his absurd need to have exclusive control of me.

Suddenly I remember we're still in a parked limo and his driver is probably hearing all of this. "Peralta," I say between gasps.

He stops, and I see him reach for the intercom. "Peralta, head to the museum," he turns back to me, cupping my face and looking at my lips. I could feel them puffed from the heavy kissing. The car starts moving, and I wonder if Peralta knew what was happening here. Exhibitionism isn't my thing.

"Can he hear us?" I whisper.

"No, he can't. Soundproof privacy," his voice is soft, seductive. I wish I could ever only see this side of him.

He comes closer and nuzzles my neck, smelling my skin, licking slowly. "You're exquisite. What you do to me, Alexandra."

He sealed his lips against mine once again, but this time I was surprised by how gentle he was. His kissing was a steady rhythmical bliss. He was taking his time to make me comfortable. My skin was starting to damp and my breasts were hardening, my sex screaming for attention.

"Lie down," he commands. I was so lost in him, I did as I was told without objection. He levered over me, holding himself up with his left arm, and with his right hand pulled my dress up until my lower half was bare.

Never breaking eye contact, he started brushing his hand against my left leg. Even as an inexperienced virgin, I knew his skilled seduction wasn't the norm for men. "Tell me to stop if I'm doing something you don't want," he eyes are burning in lust.

I nod, biting my lip.

He lowers himself and tugs my lower lip with his teeth. My legs intuitively slide apart as if giving him an unspoken GO signal and I see a small grin on his face. He propped himself up and started to take his jacket off, placing it on the vertical seat beside us.

"We don't have a lot of time, so I'm going to make this quick for you." He lowered himself to kiss me again. "I can smell your arousal," he whispered in my ear.

He started going down on me, and when he reached my panties he gently pressed his nose against my pussy. I could hear him inhaling, a deep growl fighting to emerge from his throat. My craving for him was so deep both of my hands ran through his hair, begging.

He started to remove my panties and I lifted my butt, so he could easily peel them off. He threw them on the floor and like a hungry wolf placed his mouth on my sex. I had never imagined this could be so deliciously overpowering. He circled his wet tongue on my clit, licking, sucking and softly blowing on it, making me moan. He kept sliding his tongue up and down, parting my lips, licking my folds.

"So sweet, so ready for me," he says.

His tongue penetrated my virgin hole, making me cry out loud. I could feel my wetness dripping, and almost immediately he licked it all up as if he could read my mind. His tongue kept spearing into me, and his thumb kept rubbing. I could feel my climax building like never before.

So for once in my life

Let me get what I want

Lord knows, it would be the first time

There's a song playing in the background, I can hear the singer pleading for mercy.

Christopher kept working his magic, holding my legs in place. The more he licked and sucked, the more I couldn't keep my hips or legs still any longer. I felt my muscles tighten and my breathing change.

"Please, don't stop," I pulled his hair, twisting in knots, begging for him to make me come.

"Give it up to me, Alexandra. Do it for me." With the sound of his voice asking me to please him, I find my release and scream his name.

-

I don't really know for how long my eyes were closed, but when I recovered my conscience, Christopher was placing soft pecks on my face. I could smell my arousal on him. On the queue he kissed me, his tongue against mine making me taste myself. But his kiss was so tender, so patient, it almost felt intimate. You need taming, Alexandra. Rough and intimate taming... his words resounded in my head.

"Do you know how sexy you are? I want you to feel it, believe it," his forehead rests on mine.

"Only with you," I kiss him, and he smiles.

He pulled back in a seated position and opened a side compartment. Pulling out a couple of moist tissues, he carefully wiped between my legs, in and out of my sensitive sex.

While Christopher wiped his face and hands, I fetched my panties from the limo floor and slid them back on. I reached for my clutch and took out a small mirror to fix whatever was left of my makeup. I retouch with a little face powder and some more lipstick... that would have to do.

"We're here," he announced. I fixed my dress some more and patted a few of the wrinkles. He puts his jacket back on and straightens his bow tie. Next thing I know, Peralta is opening the door for us. Christopher heads out first, and then he extends his hand to help me out.

I was so sure Peralta knew what had happened, even if it was only my conscience betraying me, I couldn't help but flush beet red.

"Shall we?" Christopher placed his hand on the arch of my back.

I notice there's a long line of limousines waiting for their turn to approach the main entrance "Is it always like this?" I ask, still looking back.

"My father's orders. Let's go in, Alexandra."

-

The moment we enter the building, all eyes are on us. Actually, all eyes are on Christopher. I could feel their gazes like darts, not a single one of them felt welcoming. Furthermore, I felt scrutinized, and I had only been in there for 5 seconds.

"I need to find my parents. I'm giving the annual speech," Christopher remarks.

"This charity event is an annual thing?" he can sense the irony in my voice.

"Not now, Alexandra. Behave yourself."

A loud shout interrupts our exchange. "Chris, you're here!" someone yells at him from the other side of the lobby. I turn and see this gorgeous tall brunette, wearing a breathtaking red dress, approach us. "Mom and dad have been asking for you. Since you're never late to these events they thought you might not show up at all," she slaps his shoulder jokingly.

"Where are they? I need to discuss a few details around the speech with dad," he replies.

"Well, since you won't introduce us... Hello, I'm Matilda, Christopher's sister," she smiles and extends her hand for me to shake.

"Matilda," Christopher warns her. "Alexandra, this is my youngest sister. I ask you to excuse her intrusions beforehand."

I grin at his statement. "Alexandra Summers, nice to meet you. Your dress looks gorgeous on you."

"Nice to meet you, too. Aww, thanks. You look beautiful too by the way," she puts her hand on my upper arm.

"If you two are done, I would like to take Alexandra inside and find mom and dad."

"Christopher!" I say to him in disbelief.

"Ugh, don't mind him, Alexandra. This is his usual cheerful self," Matilda looks at me with complicity.

A younger man approaches us and smiles at me courteously from afar. He is very attractive and shares a resemblance with Matilda. "Chris, Matilda, dad is asking that we all join him to start the ceremony."

"Brad, this is Alexandra Summers, Chris' friend." Matilda tells him and they both share an unspoken conversation with their eyes, but I notice.

"Alexandra?" his eyebrows shot up, he recognized my name.

"Mr. Levenson," I nod, "It's nice to meet you."

"Please, call me Bradley. Wow, you sure sounded a lot different on the phone!" he smiles at me.

"Different good, I hope," I smile back.

"You know each other?" Matilda asks.

I was opening my mouth to explain when Bradley spoke up, "I wouldn't say so. She had reached out to my office to discuss the Little Topher shut down, but I only got the message a couple of days later, so I returned the call."

Christopher remained quiet during this exchange between his siblings and me, yet I could feel his grip tighten around my waist.

All four of us start walking towards the entrance of the venue. Matilda holding on to Bradley's arm as they talk and laugh, Christopher and I were behind them.

"You know my brother?" he asks in a low raspy voice.

"I don't. He just reached out to me because I had originally left a message for him regarding the center. The day we met in your building, I actually thought I was talking to him...but you know this," I tell him.

He said nothing.

-

The venue was wonderful. Chandeliers adorned the ceiling. The tables were covered in beautiful golden dining cloths. There was chatter, champagne pops, and jazz music playing in the background. The place was crowded, Christopher either didn't notice or didn't care that all eyes were on us.

"Ah, Chris, good of you to join us," said an older, balding man. Probably one of the richest people here tonight. Christopher turns to him letting go of my waist, I take the opportunity and slip away.

I approach one of the waitresses and ask where the ladies room is located, she pointed to a corner on my left, I thank her and walk over in the direction of it. I needed to pee badly, not knowing if it's jitters or the amazing orgasm sponsored by Christopher's mouth.

The bathroom was empty; I took the last stall as I usually do. Peeing with nobody in there was liberating. I flush and as I stand to clean up and fix my garment, the bathroom's door opens, and I can hear two different voices laughing.

"I mean can you believe it? Bringing another woman to the auction? Laura better not show up tonight, and if she does pull out your phone. The lash out will be Snapchat worthy," they laugh even harder, "Christopher Levenson has no shame," she adds.

They change the subject, I hear them using the sink and then exit the bathroom. No wonder everyone is looking at me weird, their understanding is I'm tonight's fuck. And who's Laura?

By the time I got over the bathroom gossip, I could already hear clapping coming from the main venue. I'm sure the speech was in the works. I exit and head to the tables. Everybody was sitting down, and I had no idea where my seat was. So I approached the nearest table in the back and asked a lady if I could occupy the empty place. She nodded courteously.

"There are a number of policy and system-level supports and barriers that affect the future direction, growth, and funding of community programs for youth. This auction highlights these supports and barriers and makes recommendations for future policy, practice, and research..." Christopher truly was an accomplished speaker. So confident and driven. For a moment I forgot about our conflicted history regarding Little Topher and just admired his mastered skill of public speaking.

After he had finished his wonderful speech, he yielded the podium to an older man who looks very familiar. I followed Christopher with my gaze and noticed that he sat next to a woman. The older man on the podium spoke after the applause had stopped.

"Amazing speech, son. I feel this is the appropriate time to announce to all of you, wonderful friends and investors, that the new Levenson Funding for The Youth will rely on the hands of two people I love dearly, and trust will make of this project an absolute success; my son Christopher Levenson and his lovely fiancée Laura Portman."

Everyone was cheering and standing to applaud the couple, who were motioned to join the podium. It took me a few seconds to realize I was the only one seated. By inertia, I stood up and applauded setting myself in auto-pilot, mimicking the crowd. Both went up the stage, Christopher whispering something in her ear. I could feel my face burning in shame. I grab the champagne glass in front of me and down it in a gulp.

"Excuse me," I call a waiter pointing at the empty glass with my finger. He quickly comes over and fills up my glass again. Only one other time in my life have I felt so helpless, like I was feeling right now.

The woman next to Christopher, Laura, is stunning. The kind of woman that you would only see in those vintage Tommy Hilfiger magazines. She looks timeless in a perfectly fitting black dress. Her hair is strawberry blonde, fashionably combed into a ponytail. She approaches the podium to address the crowd. I down the second glass of champagne, before she begins.

"Thank you, everybody. It was last year when Chris and I considered starting this project together. As many of you know, Levenson Holdings and Portman Incorporated have been strategically united in alliance for over twenty years. Levenson Funding for The Youth is just one more project that will reflect the success of the business relationship Chris' father and mine have had throughout these two decades..."

The woman continues to promote her speech, but I can't quite understand what she's saying. I can only hear the close chatter, a few laughs here and there and the sound of champagne pouring. Everything seems to be running in super slow motion. There's a ringing in my ear, like a mental bomb exploding leaving me lifeless.

I quickly begin to regain consciousness, and it's all coming back to me. I'm still sitting here, staring at the women on the podium.

"Are you alright dear?" the lady next to me asks. "You look white as a ghost." So maybe I am dead.

12