To Heal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you continue doing that, I'm going to hit someone. And then I won't be able to fuck your brains out like I intend to."

His choice of words makes my core tingle and flow harder. I choose not to bother him anymore. I do want his cock quite a lot. The drive takes forever but finally we're in front of his house. He parks the car vaguely in front of the gate and we get out. As soon as he closes the door, he turns to me. In one smooth flow, he lifts me off the ground, his hands just below my ass.

"So, you're a tease," he says and carries me to what must be the bedroom.

"That's what I'm going to do now. Tease," he says lowering me to the bed. I'm sitting on the very edge of the bed and my feet are on the ground. He removes my jacket, top and bra and buries his head on my right tit as his hand caresses my left. The wetness of his tongue spreads on my breast. He avoids my nipple, swirling his tongue around it. I grab his head and pull him hard. I dig my fingers into his scalp completely lost in the sensations of what he's doing. He responds by sucking my nipple. I moan as he flicks my nipple, sending jolts of current heading directly to my pussy. Grabbing my nipple between his lips, he pulls. I arch my back, thrusting my boobs into his face. His hand travels to my lips, tracing the outline. I stick out my tongue and lick his finger. A finger slips into my mouth. Just as I wrap my lips round it, he removes it. I take his hand in mine and shove his finger right back in. I suck on his finger and he slips in another. As I suck, the movements of his tongue become more delightful, sucking my nipple harder. My head goes back and I moan into his fingers.

"Lie down," he says, standing up. I do it.

"I want to see you. Undress," he says. I remove my jeans and panties together after kicking off the loafers and move back so that all of me rests on the bed. His cock twitches below his pant. I am causing that. I spread my legs a little, offering him a view of the lips of my pussy. His head comes down slowly towards my lips and he inhales sharply. It's lewd. It's dirty. It's fantastic. My legs open wider. His tongue touches my core, barely. The very tip skims my lips and I writhe. The long strokes evade my clit coming ever so close but stopping just before making contact. I grab his hair and try to push him. He's strong. He resists easily but doesn't stop me. I push my hips towards him when his fingers touch me and then fuck me. One and almost immediately two fingers are in me, moving in and out while his mouth laps up my juices. I shriek when his tongue meets my clit. Flicking it expertly, he snakes in another finger inside. The sloppy sounds of his fingers going in and out add to my pleasure. An orgasm I've waited for begins to well inside me. He knows and his tongue works harder at my clit. When he takes my clit between his lips and sucks, I lose it completely. My orgasm hits me in waves. Each wave stronger than the previous, until I almost faint. As I recover, I see Edward smiling, his fingers still in me. He removes them and brings them to his mouth and sucks as I see.

"You put honey to shame," he says and we both laugh.

"On all fours?" he asks and I comply without wasting a second. It's been two years since I've had sex and the orgasm I just had makes me want it more. I turn around and rest on my knees and arms as he removes his shirt. I hear the zipper come down and within moments his hand is on the back of my shoulder. His right hand cups my ass and squeezes firmly. I gasp when I feel his cock on my slit. He runs it up and down, refusing to enter.

"Please," I beg.

"Please, what?"

"Fuck me."

He obliges. In one brisk motion, he enters me and stops. I breathe hard as my pussy adjusts to the foreign object. The girth of his member stretches my walls and he begins to fuck me. His hand traces a snake pattern on my back. I greet every thrust with a rapturous moan as his cock works its magic. I drop my head lower as he fucks me faster. My moans are almost quiet now, just an occasional grunt from him. My body is wringing out every drop of pleasure from the 'in and out' movement. I feel his finger on my asshole, tapping it, as if asking permission to enter.

"Yes... Please, yes," I manage to say, and his finger enters me.

Not completely. Just a little. Just enough for me to gasp. Slowly, his cock and finger sync and both my holes are filled. The pop of his finger going in and out edges me closer to another orgasm. When his other hand roughs up my clit, I come, harder than before. Harder than I have in some time.

"Are you on the pill?" he asks when I recover, his cock still in me.

"No. But I can take care of you," I say. I turn over and wrap my lips around his cock. I almost gag when he's fully in me. I swirl my tongue round his erection and cup his sack in my hand. His grunts encourage me and I suck him faster. I taste pre cum. I remove my mouth and run my tongue along his length. His crown glistens and I lick his head, smiling at him. He grabs me by my hair and shoves his member right back into my mouth. He guides my head with his hands and within moments, hot strings of thick cum shoot into my mouth, filling me. He groans loudly as I swallow all that he has to offer. Some of it flows on to my chin. When he removes his cock, I scoop it up with my finger and suck it off.

He crashes on to the bed beside me and I lie down with him. We snuggle, exhausted but satisfied. With my head resting on his chest, I realize it's the happiest I've been in quite a while. He brushes a few strands of my hair behind my ear. I look up to see him looking at me, smiling.

"Not the worst way to spend a Saturday afternoon, is it?" I ask.

He effortlessly pulls me closer to him and gives me a quick kiss.

"No, not the worst. I think I want to spend all weekends like this," he says his hand running over my back. He gives me a peck on my nose.

"What's with all the kisses on the nose?" I ask, laughing.

"I like it. You have a problem?" he says and kisses me again.

"No. No problems at all," I say. No one's ever kissed my nose before. I just hug him tighter and we drift off.

It's late evening when I wake up. He isn't in the room. I walk out and find him reading a file. He's wearing a white pajama. He's naked above the waist. He turns to me.

"You're up," he says and walks up to me and tries to kiss me. I pull my head back.

"My breath isn't good after a sleep," I say.

"I don't care," he says and kisses me.

When he lets go, I look around the room and find paintings on the walls. They're everywhere. I don't know how I missed them.

"You paint?" I ask.

"Sometimes."

"These are... these are exquisite."

"They're barely paintings. Exquisite, they are not."

I walk up to each one of them. There's everything here. Stories of war, love, hate-they are all depicted. One in particular catches my eye. It's a full body painting of a woman. Covered in battle armor, she wields a spear in her right hand and points forward with her left. She's standing on a field, troops behind her. Her breastplate shines in the sunlight. She looks... majestic. Fierce, strong. But her face is calm. Almost like she's smiling. There's a scar on her right hand which runs along her arm. I run my hands along the painting, lost completely.

"Enyo," Edward says.

"Sister of war. She took pleasure in destruction. She's either the mother or sister of Ares. They're a little confused about the details."

"It's beautiful. She looks so strong," I say.

"She was. Just like you are."

"I let a man rape me, humiliate me, abuse me for years."

"And then you won," he says running his hand on my back.

"You even have a scar," he says, his hand on my back, behind my breasts.

"Duct tape. He wanted to cut it with a knife. I had almost forgotten about the mark," I say, suddenly feeling cold. I cover my breasts with my hands at the thought of what he did to me.

Edward turns me around and I face him. He holds my cheeks with his hands.

"He's gone. Don't give him the joy of staying in your mind. And stop looking at all the serious stuff. I have some creative ones too," he says and takes my hand. Leading me to his bedroom, he opens a draw and takes out a painting and reveals it to me. What I see stuns me into silence. A few seconds later, I start laughing hysterically and he joins me.

"It's...," I can't stop laughing.

"It's a dick," I say finally.

"Yeah. It's a magnificent penis," he says.

"Wha... why did you paint a dick?"

"I simply drew two parallel lines one day. And then I went on, mindlessly."

"That's so gross," I say still laughing.

"I was really aiming for cute here."

"How is it cute?"

"A man who can paint goddesses and dicks with no balls. You have to admit. That's kinda cute."

"I guess. I'll give you cute."

He keeps the vulgar painting back in and turns to me.

"It's almost seven. We could go out like most young people and have some dinner and fine wine or I could order some bad pizza. I already have a collection of wonderfully crappy wine."

"Bad pizza and crappy wine," I reply.

He orders pizza and we shower together. It's a lazy shower. Our hands roam all over each other. He kisses me and I kiss him back. I run my hands all over his body, tracing the muscles on his chest. He cups my breasts and plants a sloppy kiss on each nipple. And then of course, he kisses my nose again. He takes his time drying me, gently covering all my body. When he reaches the scar on my back, he kisses it, along the length.

I came to this town to try and get away from what happened. I came here to heal. And as Edward kisses me again, I'm healing. In the back of my mind, I thank this city for gifting me one hell of a man. He gives me a T- shirt and some jammies. He puts on a pair of shorts and a shirt.

"Wine, rum, beer. What do you want?" he asks.

"Wine," I answer.

As we settle down, with wine in our hands, the doorbell rings. He gets the pizza and we sit on the sofa in the living room.

"So, when did you see the spot on my ring finger?" I ask.

"The day I met you. When we shook hands. I looked several more times so that I was sure."

"So, the whole trip to the Institute was to just point out that you knew I was once married."

"No. We went to the Institute because I wanted to spend more time with you, I wanted to know you."

We complete our dinner in silence, lost in our own thoughts. I realize I haven't called my mom and I go to the bedroom to get my phone. I speak to her and as I am about to exit the room, I notice a red curtain drawn against the wall in one corner. I have no business to know what it is. But, curiosity gets the better of me and I open the curtain. A wooden case with a glass cover hangs on the wall. Inside the case, I see a black flogger and a black crop. The crop has a red heart shaped leather end. I stand, transfixed. I'm scared but I want it. Before my marriage became hell, I liked being a sub. I know what these things can do and I find myself wanting it. Badly. I turn around and find Edward standing at the door.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have," I stammer.

"Don't be. I am not hiding anything. I will throw them away if you want me to," he says, walking up to me.

"No, don't throw them. Actually, do you have some more wine?"

We go to the kitchen and he pours me a glass. I sit on the kitchen counter.

"Edward, I don't want to be a sub," I begin.

"And yet, you want the pain?" he asks.

"Ye... yes... I like the pain."

"But you don't want the tag of a sub."

"It makes me feel inferior. I know it isn't like that. I know both are supposed to be equal, but..."

"The name, the tag, 'sub', makes you uncomfortable. Reminds you of him."

"Yes."

"How about we get rid of names. I am not your dom. You aren't my sub. You won't call me 'Sir'. We are two people exploring our love for pain and how it makes us happy."

I think of what he said. The name is what bothers me, hurts me. But, I do want the pain. The idea of him using the crop on me, makes me wet. Very wet. I think for a while and reply.

"If we are equals and I'm not your sub and you are not my dom, I think I want it."

"What do you want?" he asks, his face very close to mine.

"Pain... I want the pain."

He pulls me in for a kiss. This is lust. Carnal, primal lust. He lets me go and whispers in my ear.

"In my room. Naked, on your knees, hands behind your ass Catherine. Now."

"Yes, Edward."

*****

Should I add a couple more chapters or is it just shit???

12