To Love the Professor Ch. 04

Story Info
The beginning of something new for Emma.
5k words
4.69
15.4k
17

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjtown8
pjtown8
70 Followers

My eyes slowly opened and they tried to focus on the edge of a soft pillow that lay in front of me. The sun had not yet risen, so that left me with some indication that it was not yet dawn. I glanced over at an unfamiliar cherry wood night stand before looking at a large abstract piece of art that reminded me of steel bars. I was laying on my stomach and I attempted to adjust my body; however, I resisted due to pain and stiffness enveloping my body.

I tried to recall the events of last night when I felt a warm body press further against me and knew it was Sebastian. "What the hell?" I thought it was a dream...but it really happened. My hand trailed over my face as I remembered. A warm feeling developed in my stomach and spread down until it reached between my thighs, as I remembered his fingers, his lips...and his very stiff staff. I felt like giggling like a school girl at the thought of my inexperienced hands reaching down and touching his cock while he slept. However, I resisted and my hands trailed over my own naked body. There was a dull ache between my thighs and all of my muscles felt extremely exhausted from the use. My hair was strewn all about and I was sure that I looked like a bloody disaster.

"Last night was...intense and amazing," I thought. I can't wait to do it again yet I knew there would never be a repeat encounter, as much as I wanted one. "Maybe...it means more than just a lay, maybe he wanted more, I mean he is cuddling next to me. However, he has had so many women...I doubt he even recalls who I am or my name," I thought to myself. I was still in the bed with him but I knew he would want me to be gone before he woke. I took a glance at the man who charmed me, who wined and dined me last night, and who gave me one of the best nights of my life. I turned my back to him and placed my feet on the floor and stepped back into reality.

The cool air was another bitter awakening back to reality. I looked back at him, hoping to find him awake and telling me to come back to bed. However, if he were to really wake, he might ask what I was still doing here and I would be overwhelmed with embarrassment. I quickly retreated to the bathroom and did my best to clean myself up. I ignored my reflection as much as I could in the bathroom mirror. I swept my hair into a neat knot at the back of my neck before stepping out of the bathroom to find my clothes. I grabbed my clothes and heels but could not find my underwear, so instead of wasting time looking for them, I just got dressed as fast as possible. I took one last glance at him and saw that he was hugging the pillow where my head had been. With that last look I was out the door and headed home.

Upon arriving home I was tempted to soak in a warm bath to relax my sore, stiff body but I needed to get ready for class. I also had homework to do, since I spent the night doing sinful acts. My body shivered as I thought about how many times he and I made love...well sex. I wanted to chastise myself for thinking of him and the events of last night but I couldn't. I had a one night stand and I enjoyed it. I did things I had never done before, and it felt absolutely wonderful and I know it was because of him. He gave me a night of my dreams with hardly any regrets.

I climbed in the shower and began washing away his essence from my body. My thoughts drifted to the conversation at dinner. He originally avoided conversation but quickly opened up, and I told him things about myself that I had never told anyone. Subconsciously I wanted to ask him out for coffee or another date, yet that would make me no different than the other females that chase after him. I thought it best to let that night remain cherished in my mind. It might be hard, especially with him being my professor but I told myself that I just need to stay focused.

I got out of the shower with a determination to be productive. Today would be slightly warm so I was able to wear a floral sundress that came just above the knee. Once I was dressed, I began to tackle the homework I missed last night. I did some chapter reading as well and took a few notes. After homework was completed, I gained the confidence to check my phone. Somehow, I thought Sebastian would have my number and call me but then I remembered I didn't give it to him. Instead the only calls that awaited me were from my three best friends.

I called Jessica first and then Rose and told them I was fine, and that I had took Nyquil because I was feeling under the weather. Thankfully they were more concerned with my health than my time with Sebastian. I truly didn't feel comfortable discussing Sebastian with them. I wrapped up my conversation with Rose because she began to obsess about home remedies known to fight off pesky colds.

I didn't bother calling Carmen since I knew I would see her in a few minutes. Plus my excuse would not fly by her as easily, so I needed to think of something better than Nyquil.

I quickly gathered my stuff and headed to the elevator. I would normally take the stairs to avoid Mitchell but I was too stiff. I got onto the elevator, closing my eyes and resting back against the steel plates of the elevator. I then heard the doors open and there was Mitchell with a huge smile.

"Good morning," he said in his loud booming voice.

"Good morning, Mitchell," I said.

"I didn't see you come up last night," he said. He then proceeded to move in closer and rest his back against the steel frame of the elevator wall.

"I had a night class," I said. I really didn't owe him an excuse, and thought that next time I will tell him I am fucking my Professor. I began laughing to myself as I thought about his reaction to such a statement.

"What is so funny?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said as I got off the elevator.

"Um...I was wondering...if you want to have dinner sometime this week?" he said. I was going to make up an excuse but I was tired of excuses, I decided to tell him that I don't feel that way.

"Can I be honest, Mitchell? I am just not into you. I don't want to hurt your feelings or waste your time. I mean you are twice as old as I am. I generally date men that are close to my own age," I said to him.

"Oh...yes. I guess I was being a bit foolish...chasing after a girl young enough to be my daughter," he said as he quickly brushed by me and got off the elevator. He headed to the parking garage, got into his car and left. I sort of felt badly for him but I am only 22 and it was odd for a man of 48 to pursue me. His age seemed too close to my father's and a large, gaping distance from myself.

I arrived on campus in the nick of time and headed into Griffith Hall and found Carmen was waiting for me. "Where have you been? I've been calling you non-stop," she said with irritation.

"Oh, I've been under the weather and took some Nyquil," I lied again. "I was probably sleep when you were calling."

"Oh!" she looked at me funny as though she didn't believe a word I said. "What of Blaire?" she inquired.

"What about Blaire? He is nothing important because I know nothing will come of it," I stated.

"Yeah you're probably right, but you never know," she said. Yes...that was true. I knew very little in regard to Sebastian other than the rumors and most of them were proven wrong last night. Last night we had splendid conversation. He also wasn't all business in regards to sex. We also had sex more than once and he cuddled with me through the night.

My thoughts were interrupted by the morning bell. Carmen guided me back into class where all conversation stopped. Attendance was taken by the professor but my thoughts gravitated back to Sebastian. I felt nervous about how Sebastian would act toward me while in class. How would I act toward him? Should I ignore him and pretend like it didn't happen? My mind was saying yes, just try and forget him. I mean that is what a one night stand is about...but I felt something...that something more could exist between us.

"Hey," Carmen said as she tapped my shoulder. "Class is over," she giggled. I laughed and tried to put Sebastian out of my mind. "Your mind forever stays occupied," she teased. Carmen met Brandon for lunch and I joined them for a short time. I was about to head to the library but I didn't want to possibly run into Sebastian. I was afraid that I would cave and demand a second time around with him, so I decided to go to the book store and avoid the library today.

After I wasted enough time in there, I headed to class and found that I was anxious to see Mason because he was definitely a needed distraction from Sebastian. When I arrived at class he was nowhere in sight, but he came rushing in at the last minute. He smirked at me as he took an open seat to the right of me.

"Good morning," he whispered quickly.

"Good morning, I thought you weren't coming," I said as I smiled him.

"Why? Did you miss me," he teased. I giggled at his cheeky comment and he winked at me. I was going to say something but the professor entered. After taking attendance, she ordered us to get into pairs and do a Q&A from chapter five of the text book. Mason and I were able to tackle the assignment quickly which left us a few minutes for chit chat.

"So what's your favorite color?" he asked.

"What's yours?" I asked him.

"Blue...like your eyes," he teased me. "Your favorite?" he asked.

"Evergreen," I answered before I realized what I said.

"Evergreen...I didn't know that was a color," he said. It is...it is the color of Sebastian's eyes. I felt guilt followed by lust overtake me as I envisioned Sebastian's wolf-like eyes staring into mine as though he was looking into my soul. My stomach muscles began to clench as I thought about yesterday.

I was awakened from my thoughts as Mason cleared his throat. "So are we still on for Saturday?" he asked. My mind immediately wanted to say no and gravitated towards Sebastian but I soon realized this was a chance to have a real relationship. Someone who I might actually like and who might actually like me.

"Yes," I said. He blew out a breath of relief. "I was worried for a minute," he chuckled. Mason and I talked till nearly the end of class and I learned more about him. He was the youngest of five kids and his family were apple orchard farmers from Alexandria, Virginia.

"So I'll see you later," I said and smiled at him. Then he and I stood and exited the classroom together.

"Hopefully sooner than later," he said. Another cheesy comment followed by a smirk but I liked it and found that I liked him. After we parted, I headed to the cafeteria needing a sugar high before I ventured over to Sebastian's classroom. My stomach was in knots as I thought about seeing him, and I was tempted to skip class yet I knew I couldn't.

I sat down with my usual Coke and chocolate chip cookie. I received a text from Mason asking me how I felt about the movies. I told him anything that is horror or action. I was fine with romantic comedy but that is stuff that I usually see with my friends. After he texted me a few more times and I replied I finally caught a glimpse at the time and gasped. "Shit!" I was fucking late again. I gathered my belonging and rushed to class. I chastised myself, promising to be on time next time and focus on graduation.

When I got off the elevator and went down the hallway I could already hear his voice in the classroom. I headed inside the room and he looked up at me. "Apparently Miss Carrington is still forgetting to read the rules of the syllabus," he said as he looked me up and down from head to toe. My body felt hot and paralyzed under his glare. It was something about those eyes that sent my heart racing.

"Please take your seat," he ordered. "By the way, you'll have to stay after class for six minutes, to make up the time," he said to me as I sat down in a desk. I felt irritated and wanted to call him an ass and tell him the reason I was late but I ignored it and just sat down.

Sebastian quickly began covering endless material from the next three chapters of the book. He allowed us 30 minutes to copy the notes from the three chapters. As I was taking notes, I looked up and caught him looking at me. He was leaning back in his chair with his feet resting on the corner of his desk. I turned my head back to the board to avoid looking at those eyes. However, he began making his rounds to each student in the class, asking if they understood the chapters. He stopped at my desk and looked down at me with a smirk. His sexy smile was making me tremble as he walked by me not saying anything. He then headed back to the front and I began to focus on the chapter summary. I finished the homework and wrote the essay he required as well.

It was 6:45 pm and class was dismissed. He ordered everyone to head to the front and turn in the assignments for today class. Everyone left and soon I was alone in the classroom with just him again. He closed the door and headed to his desk and sat on the edge of it.

"You can come turn your paper in," he said to me. I stood up and headed to his desk and sat my paper in the basket next to him. "Do you have any questions about the chapter?" he asked me.

"No Professor Blaire," I said.

"Remember I have the students call me Blaire," he said as he gripped my wrist holding me there. "But feel free to call me Sebastian in private," he said as his hand glided up and down my wrist and to my hand. His fingers gliding across my palm making me a weak mess. My eyes closing, my breathing increasing and a moan slipping from my lips. I could hear him getting off the desk and him coming to stand behind me.

His hands grasped my hips and he pulled me back to him. I moaned out as I felt his hands massage my hips.

"I have something for you," he whispered down into my ear as his nipped on it.

"What?" I whispered.

"Hold out your hand," he said to me. I held my hands out and my eyes glanced down as I felt soft material. I looked down and saw it was my missing black thong but as I looked closer, it was covered with dry white stuff. It was his essence and as I looked at it and I gasped. "That cum was meant for you this morning, however, I was surprised to find my bed nymph had disappeared and was forced to release my pleasure within your panties," he whispered as he bit my earlobe and I shivered.

"I thought...I thought I was supposed to leave, I thought that was what you would have wanted," I whispered as I felt his hands slowly sliding my dress up.

"What I want!" he growled. "Do you know what I want?" I had no idea and I was confused about what was actually taking place. I shook my head no and he quickly bent me down over the edge of the desk. I heard him shuffling and unzipping his pants and then I felt him approach me. He yanked my panties down and caressed my mound to find that I was already drenched. He leaned over me and whispered in my ear, "Look back at me". I looked back and as soon as I did, he thrust hard into my already wet pussy. I gasped and he winced as he slid further into me. He was very deep inside of me, like last night.

"This is what I want," he groaned. "I want you with me. I want you in my bed...withering and waiting for me to bring you to ecstasy. I want you calling my name, begging me to fuck you," he said as he thrust hard and I cried out his name. He was moving faster and taking longer strokes and before I knew it I was going to have an orgasm.

"You're going to make me cum Sebastian!" I screamed out.

"Cum for me Emma, cum on my cock baby!" he cried out. I felt the pressure quickly build and before long I was doing exactly as he commanded. He sped up and soon he climaxed inside of me. Sebastian pulled me up from my slouched position on his desk and turned me around to kiss me deep on the lips. He kicked off his pants and then he grasped my thighs and carried me over to his desk chair and he encouraged me to ride him. I began slowly as my hand grasped his neck and the other held onto the chair for dear life.

"Ride me baby!" he demanded as I took him hard and fast. My lips locked on his as I was building to another climax. I kissed him hard as he squeezed my bottom and rocked me faster on him until I felt him cum inside me once again. I collapsed against his chest and rested my head against his shoulder. He was breathing just as hard as I was.

"I...I shouldn't...we shouldn't have but..."I said between each breath. "But we did," he uttered the words I was thinking. I could feel his throbbing staff coming back to life.

"Yes we did and I like it," I whispered.

"What particular part did you like? Did you like when I kissed you? When I was touching you? Perhaps when I was fucking you within an inch of your life," he growled. He yanked me close and kissed my lips.

"Yes," I said again.

"Say it," he said.

"Yes, I liked it when you kissed, touched and fucked me," I said.

"And?" he wanted me to say it.

"Isn't that enough?" I protested.

"How am I supposed to know that you liked how I fucked you?" he teased me.

"You really are an ass," I stated what I was finally thinking. He began to chuckle and I began to pull away in anger. However, he would not have it as he held me closer.

"Please don't be mad...I have never had a woman call me an ass, a least not to my face," he said as he kissed along my neck and back to my lips. I moaned as his lips nibbled on my lower lip. "Tell me what you want and I will give it to you," he said.

"Give me you...I want you hard...inside me...I want you to fuck me within an inch of my life and in return I want to do the same," I said as his hand glided down my back.

"I have a demand," he said.

"Another demand...God your controlling," I said as I rested my head on his chest. "Let's hear it," I stated.

"I just want you to agree to it...to being in my bed," he said.

"You...you want me in your bed?" I asked him as I sat up and looked at him.

"Yes," he said to me as he brushed stray hairs and sweat out of my face.

"How...how long?" I asked him as he kissed my neck.

"For a while," he whispered as he kissed my lips and I moaned. I didn't understand...was I temporary lover or girlfriend...would we be exclusive?

"Okay," I said to him. Was that all I could say? I was as confused as ever when it came to Sebastian and our undefined relationship. I should have been asking a million question but I don't want to push him too far. I really like him and enjoy being with him. Not just physically but I also like his weird bipolar personality.

"Will you stay the night with me...maybe a few nights each week?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered this time around. I agreed to his request and climbed off his lap so he and I could get cleaned up and dress. He and I left the classroom together and parted ways temporally when we got near the parking lot. I quickly got on the road and saw Sebastian's car in my rearview mirror. Sebastian agreed to follow me to my place so I could drop my car off and pick up some clothes to change into. He told me to bring other things I might need, I guess because I would be staying over more often. I got into the car with him and he drove over to his place. When we arrived at the Biltmore Sebastian drove straight into the garage and went all the way to the top floor.

"Parking garage," I enquired.

"It is actually the quickest way to get to the penthouse and the top floor is only for those who have access to a penthouse," he said. He parked his car, grabbed my bag for me and took my hand. We headed to the elevator and rode it down. He pressed the "P" button which meant penthouse and took my hand when we arrived at the correct floor. He led me off the elevator and into the same large marble entry way from last night. In the middle stood a large metal sculpture. It was twisted and distorted into what looked like a tree.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

pjtown8
pjtown8
70 Followers
12