To Lust and To Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please tell me if I'm hurting you," his seeming concern was more than I can bear and tears brimmed in my eyes.

He instantly withdrew his cock but I clamped his ass with my hands. "Please, please push on. You were not hurting me at all. I am crying because I was intensely happy."

He regained his position and with a slow push his stud sank deeper inside me touching my prostate. I lowered my right leg and met his thrust. I hugged his furry body and bury my face in his hairy chest. I sought his nipple and sucked it tenderly while he breathed heavily slowly pushing and pulling his gun inside me. Sometimes he pulled his cock and it slipped out of my hole but I did not removed my hand clamping his butt. When he pushed, his slimy part always find its entry sinking deeper till he was sank fully inside me. His movement became faster I can hear the slapping of his furry pub on my taint. It was like music to my ear as he groaned and moaned while moving faster.

"My God, I can't control it anymore. I'll come. Come with me." To my utter satisfaction he took my cock and jacked me.

I gasped and shed more tears. This was the first time he masturbated me and I almost went crazy and didn't want this moment to end. He kissed me hard as I felt his seed spilling inside me. My thick cream spewed simultaneous with his coming spreading on his furry chest and stomach and my body. I kept ejaculating so much semen I haven't released for a long time.

He hugged me tightly and sought my lips and kissed me slowly and passionately. My tongue entered his mouth swiping inside tasting him. I became addicted to his clean taste I almost don't want to stop kissing him. But when I was about to end the kiss, he held my face and smiled so sweetly I almost melt. I close my eyes when he swiped his tongue on my lips. He again licked my lips and buried his tongue in my mouth. He kept our kiss that way as if we were really tasting each other.

But after a long soul-searching kiss, he slightly released me from his embrace and said softly, "Thank you for loving me Christopher. Let's have more of this but for the meantime let's go see our baby."

I was so touched when he declared her daughter as 'our baby', I've hugged him warmly.

After we bathed, we returned to the house and found the baby asleep. She even smiled when Damon touched her lovingly.

"She seemed contented here," Adele commented. "After I feed her and she burped, she slept right away."

The next morning, a middle-aged nurse came and took over the baby's care. She was a good-natured woman having had 2 grown children of her own. "This is Maria, Adele. She was Bess governess. She was still young when she took care of Bess."

Maria smiled "I promised to nurse and take care of Bess' children, didn't I? But it's alright if it is your child that I'll take care. But where's her mom, Sir Damon?"

"She was left in Paris," Bess answered looking at Damon who remained silent.

"It's sad that the mother will not be taking care of the baby at a time she needed her most. This is the time where she starts her physical, emotional and mental development. The mother's mere hug and love helps in her body stabilization," said Maria.

"I wanted my baby to grow normally even without her mom. I wanted her to feel I am here to provide all the love she would need," Damon sounded emotional as he said this.

"There are ways, Sir Damon. You could provide the skin-to-skin contact with your baby to help her release hormones to stabilize her body temperature, breathing rate, heart rate and blood sugar and also of course, the feeling of being loved."

"How was it done?"

"You lay half naked with your shirt off. Carry your naked baby in your naked breast."

"But Damon is hairy as a bear, won't that irritate her baby?" asked Bess curiously.

"No, chest hairs are usually soft unless shaved," Maria, explained smiling.

"And how long do I have to do that?" Damon became curious at Maria's suggestion.

"At least 30 minutes a day for three months. Do that Sir Damon, it will be good for the baby."

"30 minutes would be quite long for me during my busy days, could you suggest any other useful caring I can do for my baby?"

"There are now Kangaroo Care T-shirts you can purchase. It has a sack where you can carry your baby naked and still achieve the skin to skin contact while you work," Maria suggested.

We have to stay most of the time in the office but Damon always goes home at quitting time leaving me and the four designers to keep up with the works in preparation for our spring show.

Later, Damon temporarily housed his baby and Maria at Ram's pent house. It became common sight for him carrying his baby in his Kangaroo Care T-shirts even at work.

At the end of the first month, he and Bess had the baby christened at the mansion's chapel at Sta. Rosa. I was made godfather and Bess her godmother.

"Ugh. But why Ramona," objected Bess when the baby was registered.

"She will be dad's namesake," Damon said proudly.

"And what would you call her?" I asked

"Any suggestion?" he returned the question to me.

"How about Monina or Nina?" I suggested.

"Good. I like that, Nina it would be," he smiled at me. Damon always smiled at me now when we were not in the office or in a crowd. It turned my knees to jelly as happiness wrapped my heart.

Catered foods were served at the office and we worked as usual after the meals.

By quitting time, we were so dog tired because of the hectic preparations incurring daily overtimes and the baptismal celebrations. Damon invited me to rest with him at the pent house. "We were almost finished with our drawings anyway. Bring our designs; we might do some changes while we're resting."

He went ahead as I gathered all our drawings. He was already at Ram's jacuzzi when I entered the penthouse. The door to the bathroom was fully ajar and he waved at me when I entered.

"Come, join me."

His beefy body was partly sank at the tub and his semi-erect penis was moving with the swirling water. My cock twitched inside my pants as I watched, mesmerized with this tempting sight. He smiled looking at my crotch. He stood up from his reclining position and reached up to my belt.

"N. . .no, please, let me," I stammered. I immediately undressed and slowly immersed at the space near him. As I lowered myself he extended his arm and catched me. With both hands he sat me on his lap and embraced me. I could feel his enormous cock and I opened my legs and clamped it between my thighs as my hard dick swayed with the water jets. He tightly cuddled me and kissed the back of my head, "I like this. Close your eyes and rest", he whispered.

I closed my eyes but the arms and the naked body with me were distraction for me to rest. In the end, I surrendered to my needs. J held his hand and kissed it sucking each fingers. He did not pull his hands but started kissing the back of my ear. He licked it and whispered "We'll never rest this way. Let's sex and sleep."

He gently pushed me and stood; his penis was bobbing and fully aroused. I reached for him and kissed it. I was about to give him a blow job but he held me up. "Let's shower now so that we can comfortably make love."

He regulated the water to his desired temperature and went under the shower embracing me. He kissed me softly biting my lower lip. I responded by sucking his upper lip and touched his chest and played with his nipple. He moaned and releasing my lower lip sucked my tongue. I met his tongue with mine and we alternately sucked each other. We kissed long and sensual. As the water ran down our body, his hand groped down my spine. I squirmed and moved against him rubbing at his hairy body and his aroused cock. I almost fainted when his hand touched between us and grabbed my cock.

I clutched and hanged to him. I almost blacked out when he started rubbing my glans and moved his hand up and down my shaft. "Oh Damon . . ." I squirmed and grabbed his bone. I tried to jack him too but he closed the running water and carried me. We did not towelled and he moved to the bed in fast strides.

He laid me on my back at the water bed and posed his hardened cock to my hole. "I wanted to fuck you, I can't wait to warm you anymore. I hadn't prepared for this, I wanted you now."

He looked down on me with his usual silent question.

I nodded and opened my legs wide for him exposing my hairy hole.

I looked at his stud swollen red now; it even bobbed as it thicken more. It was the first time I have looked at it so close without feeling ashame and intimidated. I no longer felt the constraint whenever he caught me staring at his nudity. He was beautifully cut and was almost eight inches long his corona flaring like a red crown above his long, smooth and thick shaft. I could see the blue veins bisecting its creamy length. "You can look all you want at my ware, Chris," he growled softly. His glazed, grey-black eyes seemed to pierced me. He was looking at me with desire. His slightly swollen, rosy lips behind his week-old unshaved moustached were partly opened. Then he whispered, his baritone voice almost soothingly inaudible. "Hold my stud, Chris. I want you to guide it and let me enter you the way you wanted."

His cock was already dripping with sticky pre-cum which I greedily slurped. I licked and slathered his shaft with my spit.

With shaking hand I held his cock and swipe it at my rim. It somehow lubricated my hole but I know my excitement for his sudden change was lubrication enough for me to take him.

I kept looking at his face while I guided his rock-hard cock for his entry. I felt the agonizing pain as his head entered my sphincter, but it was only momentary. I tried not to show it as I saw him intently looking at me. I could feel so much pain as his monstrous stud scrape at my canal but I tried not to grimace.

When his shaft was already partly buried inside me I felt its head pierced my g-spot, I clamped at his bubbly ass and pulled him deeper. He groaned when he was already fully buried within me and his hairy pub grazed at my hole.

When I held his hips and gently pushed and pulled his body, he began doing it himself. "Ah Chris you're so fucking hot. So tight!" he groaned.

In reflex, I contracted my muscles and enjoyed the feel of his warm stud sliding in and out inside me.

I was extremely surprised when he masturbated my cock. "I am about to come Chris. Come with me. Oh fuck, aw hell, here I come." I felt his member expanded and his breathing became harshed. I took my cock from him and masturbated faster. "Wait for me, please, let's come together," I almost whispered. I felt his cock quivered and started spilling his warm seed inside me as he grunted and called my name, "Ahh fuck Chris take all my juice." I control my anal muscle to dry him as I spilled my thick sperm between us coating my body, his muscled chest and stomach.

I was breathing heavily when he pulled his still stiff cock and masturbated vigorously in front of me. The sight of him jerking had excited me and I joined him in masturbating myself. This time we ejaculated together our milk coating both our body.

I hugged him and began licking our sweet seeds at his neck and pecs. I laved at his hairy muscled chest gulping our sperm and lingered a while at his left nipples. He groaned and twitched, hugging me tighter to him. "Aw, Sweet. I love that Chris." Inspired by his words I sucked his other nipple till it turned pebble hard. He heaved a long sigh and collapsed on his back.

I continued licking our sweet juice on his stomach and ate a handful of his thick pubic hair which was still saturated with our juice. Then I took his softening dick in my mouth. I really can't have enough of him.

I swirled my tongue at its head sucking it till half of his shaft. He groaned when I hold and massage his balls. His stud was again thickening. I lovingly took it in my mouth and moved my head up and down faster as my hand jacked what I can't take.

"Faster, Chris. Sucked me hard," he muttered gasping. " Don't stop now, fuck, that was heaven," his baritone voice was rasping as his butt raise up and down in sync with my blow job. I felt his balls clenched and when I looked up he was moving his head from side to side with his mouth slightly ajar.

"I'm coming. . . unnnh. . fuck .! " his penis suddenly swelled and throbbed and he spilled his seed in my throat with a sigh. "Fuck, that was sweet Christopher." His strong, muscled and hairy legs clamped about my body as he collapsed on the bed breathing harshly his chest heaving up and down."Ahh. . . my dear Christopher, you've totally drained me. You've really made me satisfied."

As his legs relaxed, I crept up his body and looked at his closed eyes. His mouth was slightly open and I touched it with my lips. He opened his mouth and I entered it depositing our sperm on his tongue. He swallowed and sucked my tongue long and hard.

When he was seemingly satiated, he stood up. "Let's clean up and sleep. Holy smoke I really felt spent but very satisfied," he smiled at me and extended his hand.

"Can I bathe you?" I timidly asked when he stepped in the shower.

He did not replied but handed me the soap and wash cloth.

I soaped him slowly and very tenderly. I scrubbed his beefy chest with the wash cloth gingerly circling on his brown nipples. I alternately soaped and scrubbed these which turned pebble hard. I noticed he clamped his lower lip and closed his eyes tightly. I traced my soapy palm at the black hairs plastered on his skin down to his belly button and soaped his thick pubic mesh. When I was already gingerly soaping his cock I purposely guided my soapy hands up and down his shaft and circled my close palm at his corona. He held my hand and growled.

"We'll never call it a day if you'll keep doing this to me. Come'ere," he clamped his strong arms around me and kissed me hard. I answered his kiss as hard and we kissed long with water cleansing our body.

When our lips parted he pushed me down and I took his hardened cock to my mouth.

I did not took long in blowing him, he came into my mouth. I could feel the blast weaker now and he was shaking when he slowly sank and hugged me. Our mouth met and out tongue intertwined. I knew he must have tasted his cum when I gave it to him. He did not reacted but when our lips parted he swallowed what I gave him.

We stepped out of the shower and I towelled him dry, but when I was about to dry his now flaccid cock, he held my hand and took the towel from me. "I can't take anymore Chris. Let me dry you and let's sleep. We both needed the rest very badly."

He lay down at the edge of the bed nearest the bathroom door. I lay down at the farthest end opposite him but he reached out to me and pulled and embraced me. We faced each other but since he was taller than me I nozzled my face above his chest.

His flaccid cock was nestled at the hole of my belly button. I was intensely aroused and almost fidgeted in my position. Never in my wildest dream had I thought of ever sleeping naked beside the man I love and adored so much.

Soon enough his shallow breathing turned into snore. I tried to remove his hand hugging me and slid a little farther away with my back to him. But since we were already in the middle of the bed I was able to distance from him only a touch away. I was very tired from work and so satiated with our love-making that after a while I was able to doze off.

I woke up with his arm around my stomach. His dick aroused with his morning wood was threatening the crack of my ass. There was already a glimmer of dawn pilfering in the curtain drawn at the glass panel of the room. I tried to rise up but he tightened his embrace and whispered in my ears.

"Good morning Christopher. It's still too early no one would be at the office," he tightened his hug and cuddled me.

I moved to face him our naked warm body touching. I smiled at him and touched his face. "Good morning Damon. I love you," I whispered.

He breathed deeply, held my hand and kissed my palm but did not say anything. His tender actions were enough for me and it filled my heart with happiness.

He put my hand at my side and held my face. He touched his lips on mine. It was only a soft touch but I felt all hairs in my body rose. He looked intently at me and smiled. "Christ you're so beautiful Chris. I wanted you to be mine. Mine alone and for always."

I nodded. "Yes, yes Damon," I croaked with tears of happiness brimming from my eyes. I love you so much, I will always be yours forever."

He smiled and softly kissed me. "I know you'll wait till the time I can also reciprocate on your love for me, my dear Christopher. And I promise that will not be long in coming."

I smiled back, held his face and touched my lips on his. I hugged him but I was disappointed when he rose up his cock now semi-erect. "Let's coffee and get down to work. There were things I needed to attend personally, but you get Nina and Maria from Sta. Rosa. I wanted to hug my baby before we work." He hugged me and pressed his lips on my forehead.

It was now only two days before the fashion show and everyone including Damon was busy. Wearing his kangaroo shirt over his naked body, he carried his daughter at work. He summoned for me and upon entering I noticed the check list of the forthcoming activities on his desk. This was mostly Liza's work and she has listed our schedules on a day to day basis. Priority on the list was our venue, her 4 resident models and additional 21 to compliment the group of models who will execute our prepared clothings for presentation. Even the hair and make-up artists plus the DJ who will execute the coordinated music was in the list. Beside these check list was the list of prominent guests and patrons who were invited to attend the fashion show.

"Hopefully everything is now ready for our event. But I would like you to go over this list of invited guests. I noticed that it was almost similar to dad's lists when he was still alive. I know the importance of this sitting arrangement as explained to me by Liza. She informed me these were prominent wives of government officials and those who have high positions in our society and of course the press. I knew some of our valued customers who were included here but I still want to hear your opinion about this arrangement."

He showed me the list but I noticed there were still some vacant seats near the ramp so I suggested added names which he wrote on the listings.

I blushed when he read the name of one visitor I knew was closed to his late father. "This Alexander Romero? I've read in dad's files that he was always in attendance in all his fashion shows." he looked intently at me. "He doesn't have any female company. I was just curious on why he was interested on women's couture. Do you know him personally?"

I wanted to lie but I know with the relationship forming between us, I have to be honest with Damon the best I could.

"Alexander is the President of S & Y Bank, our bank and was your father close friend. He was also our best patron."

"How close a friend is he to dad, Chris?"

"I. . . I really am not sure," I answered softly.

He threw some pictures before me. "I accidentally found these photographs among dad's private papers here in his desk drawer. They seemed to be enjoying each other at a beach. I've already asked Cindy about Alexander without showing her these intimate pictures and she gave me the same answer you did. Was there really nothing going on between the two?"

When I did not answer, Damon gave me his piercing exasperated look.

"I want you to be honest with me Christopher. I know you're dad's most trusted employee if not his lover. . . '

"No, Damon, Ram and I were never lover. And yes, your dad was Alexander's secret lover. Alexander's wife was the daughter of the bank's biggest corporate owner. And him being the present president of the bank, his secret sexual preference will be a blow to the family, if exposed. In due respect to Ram I should have left their secret among his memories, but I want to be honest with you, we've never been lovers," tears formed in my eyes. "I love you. Please believe me. There was no one else but you. I might be gay but I am a one man man."