To My Senses Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

###

The slow-dance finished and we stepped off the dancefloor, Jessie hugging close to my side.

She'd dragged me out for a faster number, then hung close to sway in my arms for a ballad. I held her tight as we moved fractionally back and forth, side to side, looking into each other's eyes and trying to communicate without words, just by gaze. I could smell sweat on her skin, shampoo in her hair, bourbon on her breath, and every so often she'd give me a small, soulful smile that I'd return.

I couldn't help but imagine Tori here in her place, the muscular but feminine way she would've moved to the Macarena, the way her hair would've shifted around her shoulders, the way the flashing lights would've illuminated her golden skin. I blinked when I actually saw her in my arms for a moment, another blink and it was Jessie again.

Dammit.

I led her off the floor, and we sucked down our drinks before heading for the door. We passed through the giant, quiet, night-lit lobby before heading for the stairwell under the "Ice And Vending" sign. We'd take that up to our room.

Jessie scampered down the carpeted hallway ahead of me, waited until she was far enough ahead of me, then bent double and pulled the back of her dress up to moon me. Her feet made little noise on the carpet as she raced to our door, and when I dipped the keycard in the lock, she flung the door open, raced in, and flopped down on the bed. I love through the dim, hot hotel suite, undoing my tie, and opened the balcony door. The night air was just as hot and sweltering, but the angle did provide a gorgeous view of the downtown, building lights reflecting on the water, palm trees rustling in the soft breeze, honks and traffic noises riding the site currents up to this private deck.

Jessie appeared at my left side, and leaned her elbows on the railing, looking out at the brilliant night sky, her skin somehow made even more harshly stark white by the hotel lights. She looked over at me and smiled, and our gaze held, and she waited for me to do something, anything.

I waited for myself to be comfortable not being with Tori.

That switch didn't flip inside me.

I moved closer, put my hand on her shoulder. Still she waited.

I spent a long moment looking into her eyes, then leaned in for a gentle kiss. She responded, shifting closer, letting me draw it out, decide the pressure and depth. Her mouth opened as mine did, and she pulled away with a gasp and a grin when our tongues touched.

We spent another long moment reading each other's eyes, and I slid my hand down her back to rest on her ass. "Are you wet?" I asked quietly.

Jessie nodded earnestly, black hair swaying. "All night long, wondering why you wanted me naked under my dress.

"That's why." I slid my hand slowly down her hip, under a slit in the side. Her breath caught when I touched heated skin, and she shivered, stiffened as it curled around her leg, moved slowly up.

My fingers contacted slippery flesh, and Jessie grinned like a fool, bit her lip to keep silent as I explored the folds of her pussy, slipping the tip of a finger inside her tight sheathe to coat it in the very obvious feminine arousal.

I withdrew my hand and looked over my glistening digit in the acidic light shining up from the grounds and out from the hotel. "You ARE wet."

Jessie tilted her head forward to suck my finger into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down it like she was fellating me.

I pulled away, looked her over. "You stay here. I'm gonna go get something fun."

"What's that?" Her voice betrayed arousal and excitement.

"We passed an ice machine on our way up. I know just how to cool us down tonight, and heat us up."

"Oooh, sounds fun."

I seized her chin roughly, kissed her just as hard. "Be naked when I get back."

"Yes, sir."

I took the ice bucket on my way out, hurried through the dim hallways, took the damp-smelling cinderblock stairs down, down, down.

I felt great.

I felt nervous.

I felt excited.

I felt an urge to fuck and hurt and exert strength and power and pleasure that I hadn't felt in months.

I felt new.

The ice machine was below the level of the lobby, a chain-link door cordoning off a basement halfway from guests that didn't - and shouldn't - have the appropriate keys.

The ice machine and the bank of vending machines hummed loudly in the concrete stairwell, harshly illuminated by florescent lights. I glanced over the neon fronts of the machines as ice rattled loudly into the bucket. Maybe ice cream for the two of us...a snack after I dragged one of these ice crescents down the length of Jessie's lean torso, made her twitch from the touch of cold across her pussy.

Cunt. She always called it her cunt.

I heard footsteps nearby, and looked up to see a figure coming down the steps. "Just about done, bud," I said.

"You cannot see the tapes." Those accented words had haunted my nightmares for months, and now I saw Keannadiid aiming an AK at me as he came down the stairs.

"You're dead," I gritted out.

"Are you sure?" He shot me in the arm, and once more I felt flesh tear and rip in the deafening explosion, looked over to see my right arm dangling, bone visible through shreds of meat and gouting blood. My damaged limb swung painfully as I roared and charged him, and my left hand closed around the gun barrel to take it offline from me, and I headbutted him in the face with all the strength and rage and hate I could muster. He fell and I kicked the side of his head until bloodloss weakened me, and I slumped against the wall.

Rest. I could finally rest. They were all dead. I would be too, soon. Someone from the hotel would find me down here, and poor Jessie would have to answer some very fucked up questions.

I looked at the ceiling. "I done good, Tori," I whispered.

Tori crouched by my side, wrinkling her nose at the smell of blood in the air. "Stay. Don't go. I want you, Gary."

The humming of the machines grew louder and the fluorescents grew brighter, and I looked over at my bleeding arm, and it was whole.

Not shot.

Keannadiid wasn't lying in the stairwell with a broken neck.

The buzzing grew louder, and the chain-link door rattled, and Keannadiid stuck a rifle barrel against the side of my head and laughed. I drew the Recon Commander and aimed down the barrel at the empty space he'd occupied.

The buzzing grew louder.

###

Jessie found me, ages later, sitting against the wall, tears running down my face. She crouched in front of me, touched the side of my face. "Are you ok?"

I laughed bitterly, sucked in a shuddering breath. "I had an... Episode. Thought I saw one of the guys who tried to kill me. It's so fuckin' LOUD down here..."

She cocked he head, listening to the buzz of the machines. "Let's get you up, old man."

Jessie pulled me up by my good arm, and slung it over her shoulder, keeping me upright as I sagged against her. I felt too weak to stand.

Up and up and up, countless steps, Jessie supported me, down the wall, into our room. She dumped me butt-first onto the bed and then knelt before me to begin pulling my shoes off. I watched her work. Sometime between arriving at the room in a gorgeous dress and finding me, shed scrubbed what little makeup she had on off, and changed into athletic shorts and a tank top. She was still gorgeous.

Shoes and socks off, and she tenderly removed the sling from my arm, undid the buttons on my shirt one by one, helped me shrug out of it. Her fingers picking at my chest, her body close to mine as she helped me ease the shirt down my wounded arm... It all felt more intimate than any sex I'd ever had with her.

It felt loving.

I watched her undress me, gathering in the details of her freckled cheeks and shoulders, the swaying of her hair, the look of concentration on her face.

Why did this woman care about me, care for me like this?

She unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, pushed me back, helped me slide them off. "We're not having sex tonight, Jessie."

Her eyes rolled cutely. "No shit, Sherlock. I just figured you wouldn't want to sleep in dress pants."

I clambered back against the pillows, laid my head down exhaustedly. Jessie watched me, concern on her face. "You sure you're ok?"

"Yeah. I'm just dead tired right now."

"Mind if I sleep next to you? I won't touch your dick, honest. I just feel like if I'm not...near you... You're gonna break or something."

I chuckled. "That'd be nice."

"Ok."

She turned out the room lights, crawled into bed on my left side, turned her back to me.

I sighed out a breath, lay back, and tried to fall asleep.

All I saw behind my eyes were muzzle flashes.

###

I woke up next to Jessie the next morning. She'd rolled to her back, head lolled towards mine, and she was snoring. I watched her sleep, watched her breath for a long while, regretting last night, feeling embarrassed to be seen in such weakness, marveling that she cared for me the way she did.

I rose quietly, closed the bathroom door behind me. I splashed water on my haggard face, threw back my meds with another handful of water, stared down my election in the mirror.

I couldn't begin to describe the emotions I felt. Messy. Unworthy. Weak. Proud. Broken. All of them fought for dominance in my eyes as I held my own gaze.

Dammit.

I returned to bed, lay down next to Jessie on my left side, watched her shift and blink and come to awakeness groggily. Her eyes focused on mine after a moment, and concern crossed her face. "How are you feeling this morning? You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm better. I haven't seen anyone about it, but I'd guess I have post-traumatic stress disorder or something similar. Sometimes stuff triggers it. I'm sorry I ruined our night last night."

"You didn't ruin it. I'm just glad you're feeling better."

"Me too."

We watched each other for a long time, eyes roving over each other's faces, taking in the other. Trying to decide our next moves, trying to decide what we meant to each other, trying to figure out what came next in this fucked up world, in this beautiful day.

I leaned over and kissed her, and her eyes widened in shock before closing. She moaned and shifted in the bed as my mouth and tongue explored hers, and I moved my numb right hand to slide over her belly, pull her closer to me by her hip. We parted and she looked up at me, adoringly, needy, waiting for whatever I decided next.

"I want you," I said.

"Then take what you want." Her voice was soft, submissive.

I pushed her tank top up and lowered my head to her breasts, kissing around the slight curves for interminable ages, making her gasp and moan and writhe before finally locking my lips over one erect bud and sucking gently. I pulled away and traced around it with my tongue, delicately wetting the flesh before returning to suck and nip gently.

Jessie's cries of pleasure were sweet music to my ears.

I raised my head to watch her shift on the bed, ass grinding against the mattress, hips rolling, that beautifully sensuous way a woman in ecstasy moves her body.

I slid my hand from her hip to the waistband of her loose athletic shorts, inside. I knew I was touching hot, smooth skin, but the damaged nerves in the limb wouldn't let me feel that detail. Her body may as well have been marble.

"Spread your legs, Jessie. Give me your cunt."

She bit her lip and parted her thighs, and I stroked down, pressing hard on her lightly-furred feminine mound, then tracing lower, exploring the lips of her pussy, her clit, down to dip a finger inside her, back up to rub her wetness over the apex of her slit, teasing her with her own lubrication.

I couldn't feel the heat of her, the liquid on my fingers. I could feel the structure of her body, but the details eluded me. My sense of touch felt like I was nearly blind and had lost my glasses.

Her face showed her excitement though, skin flushing, breathing quickening, eyes going somewhere other than this room as I manipulated her body towards climax. "oh fuuuuuck that feels good," she whispered. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..."

I lowered my head to kiss her, and her hands seized me, pulled my lips hard against hers as her tongue moved frantically against mine and our mouths pressed violently together.

Then she was arching her head back, hips rolling against my numb touch as she raced towards orgasm. "Please can I cum, daddy? Please?"

"Cum for me, Jessie. Do it." My fingers picked up speed, rubbing her clit

"UHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN!" Jessie grunted loudly, grinding her head back into the pillows, eyes squeezing shut, arching her sex up against my hand while hers clawed at the sheets.

The moment of tension passed and her body trembled and I could see the muscles in her torso contracting. Jessie laughed, raised her hands to cover her mouth, giggles turning into shrieks as some aftershock of pleasure or new little climax shot through her nervous system.

I withdrew my fingers, completely wetted within her to stroke slipperiness over her clit, and very obviously licked them. "You taste good."

Her hand moved to my boxers, squeezed and pumped my cock through the fabric, getting me harder still as she rode out the rest of her orgasm. "I'm not sure how to do this," I said sheepishly. "Missionary is probably a no go with my arm."

"There are SO many other ways to get your cock in me," Jessie said breathlessly.

She swung a leg over my hips, sat up and now I could feel heat and wetness. She rocked back and forth slowly, grinding her twat across my erection, exploring my rod with the bodypart it would soon be inside.

Raising herself up, she pulled my boxers down, helped me shimmy them below my hips, freeing my cock for her to grind against once more. She spat on her hand, rubbed saliva over superheated skin, lifted herself again to pull one leghole of her shorts aside, showing me her pussy.

Jessie guided me to her entrance, teasing her lips with the head for a moment before sinking down my shaft with a moan. The feeling of tunneling up inside her was incredible, her body stretching to accommodate my invading member. She sighed when she bottomed out, hips on my lap. "You feel amazing."

"So do you."

Hands on my chest, the raven-haired woman began riding me, lifting herself off my cock then sliding back down it, taking me deeper still with a push back of her hips when she reached the bottom. She picked up speed until we were both bouncing, the bed creaking, our bodies colliding with slaps and her wet tunnel squelching loudly as it was fucked over and over.

She howled out another climax at the ceiling, laughing once more when I hauled her down to my chest by her hair, holding close and thrusting up into her wildly. I loved the feeling of her body bucking back against my hips as she came, uncoordinated frantic spasms rippling through her, squeezing her around me.

I stopped. Held us in place, both of us breathing hard. "You cum quickly," I said.

"Yeah, and hard. I like it. It's my superpower." Her voice was drunk, goofy.

"I'm gonna cum pretty soon too. I...I haven't don't this in a while. I'm assuming you're still not on birth control?"

An earnest nod. "I'll finish you in my mouth. My cunt is still a no-go for cum." Jessie straightened and rolled her hips a few more times, stirring her insides with my cock, then slipped off of me, letting my member splat to my abdomen. She crawled down the bed, positioning herself on her hands and knees between my legs, began licking herself from my shaft before raising it to her lips and kissing the head lightly, lovingly. "This afternoon, if you want, I'd like to feel you cum inside me though. Mmmmm..."

Her mouth engulfed me warm and wet, and she took a moment to tuck her hair behind her ears before bobbing her head up and down vigorously, going a little deeper each time, finally ending with her face pressed to my groin, my cock twitching in her throat as her tongue twitched against my scrotum. I felt her retch, cough, fight her choking to hang on a few seconds more, and then Jessie popped off with a naughty grin twisting up one corner of her mouth, jacking my spit-slimy rod as she watched me fight to remain still and expressionless following her oral ministrations.

"I want to bend over for you, pull my cheeks apart to show you exactly where I want your cock. I want you to tell me what a dirty girl I am for enjoying you degrading me like that. And then I wanna feel your cum shoot out, up inside my asshole. Please can I do that for you, daddy?I know you'll enjoy it..."

"Uhhhhhhhnnnnn..." I groaned and ground my head back into the pillow, trying to fight the impending orgasm, trying to hold back and make this erotic moment last longer. Jessie sensed my stiffening and lowered her mouth to my prick again, swirling her tongue around the head before beginning a shallow fellatio that set me off almost immediately with its wetness and softness.

My whole body stiffened and Jessie lifted her eyes to mine, grinned around my cock as I thrust involuntarily up into her mouth. She swallowed quickly against the explosion of semen, sucking continuously, fighting to keep from spilling even a drop. The pleasure kept going as she continued blowing me even after my eruptions had ceased, becoming unbearable to my swollen, sensitive flesh.

I motioned her up and she licked her lips salaciously, laughed, and flopped down on the bed next to me. "Thank you."

I blow out a shuddering sigh. "Thank YOU."

"Can I just rest by you for a minute?"

"Yeah." I was still weak in the knees from the pleasure she'd inflicted on me, and my voice sounded shaky.

Jessie just grinned and settled down by my left side, head on my shoulder. "You're comfortable to lay on. Rather be in top of you though."

"Let's wait until my arm feels better."

"Ok, daddy."

She snuggled her head down against me, soft hair brushing my skin. I looked over to watch her close her eyes and smile softly.

###

Sunday night found us at another party.

The hotel hosted a nightly music festival on the beach, and after a day of traipsing the city, I was ready to unwind with Jessie on the shore, listening to Cuban music and the waves slapping the sand, cuddling in a cabana while watching the sun go down and the city light up, and enjoying feeling...new.

We'd taxi'd into Miami downtown, spent the day walking and shopping, marveling at the architecture and the massive buildings rising up around us, the boats and expensive cars, peering into the jewelry stores and slumbering nightclubs, riding out the afternoon rain squall in another hotels bar.

Jessie looked mouthwatering in a short black denim skirt and an unevenly buttoned button-up hanging off one shoulder, and I found myself getting turned on simply by watching her move. The way she walked, tossed her shoulder-length hair, sucked on a straw, opened her mouth to take a bite of her sandwich.

We visited a sex toy shop downtown to make a few purchases, and I vented some need by dragging her into the video booth and finger-fucking her until she cut off her squeaks and squeals of pleasure by biting her knuckles. She returned the favor by dropping to her knees and forcefully impaling her mouth on my cock, choking and gagging and coughing as she sucked back and forth energetically until I shot my wad down her throat.

The clerk watched us exit, Jessie mopping up the running mascara on her cheeks with a piece of paper towel, and fist-bumped me through the air.

Back at the hotel, we'd eaten dinner at the extravagant restaurant on the first floor - Jessie frantically pointing out Jonathon Tucker and Will Smith at the bar - and then headed for the torchlight concert on the water's edge. We cuddled in a private cabana with our drinks and our phones, listening to the music and enjoying the cooling breeze that was rustling the palms overhead.